Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Color Wheel

Comments

• Options
    SandySimSandySim Posts: 2,523 Member
    I want the color wheel! And patterns and fabrics and highlights for hair like in ts3!
  • Options
    mommy19959699mommy19959699 Posts: 226 Member
    I just can't see it because then it would make it so much more difficult for them to resell us items with a different coat of paint. But yes, count me in as long as we can recolor anything.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I guess I am the only one but... I don't :D
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    LaziMinxLaziMinx Posts: 53 Member
    I miss the colour wheel, And create a style, Sims 3 will always be my favourite game in the franchise, Sims 4 was very bland in the customization, I agree that the colour wheel should be brought back
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Considering how colourful most of the clothes are, a colourwheel would be really hard for them.

But more colours for your hair would be great.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    cdshrout1171cdshrout1171 Posts: 49 Member
    I do.
  • Options
    Kenneth4484Kenneth4484 Posts: 39 Member
    If with color wheel you mean CASt (create a style) aswell, then yeah i do! All those endless possibilities for furnishing, and creating ridiculous color combination's.
  • Options
    DaemonPawsDaemonPaws Posts: 192 Member
    I never really used the color wheel for furniture so that doesn't really matter to me, personally, but I fully support all the people that do want it. I get that it's really important to your game play, and it doesn't affect me at all just by being there.

What I really want back is the color wheel and color regions for hair.
    Origin - DaemonPaws
  • Options
    XwantonXwanton Posts: 85 Member
    The missing colour wheel is one of the biggest issues with the game and it absolutely needs to be brought back. Recreating my favourite old sims is really hard without it.
  • Options
    PetreakPetreak Posts: 24 Member
    I used the color wheel to make my furniture match. I so miss that, so yes, I would love to have it back. If not in the Sims 4, then definitely in the Sims 5.
  • Options
    CellardwellerCellardweller Posts: 92 Member
    Yes, definitely. Color wheel, textures, & patterns. I loved it in Sims 3.
  • Options
    saishousaishou Posts: 276 Member
    If not for furnitures and clothing, then at least for hairs? ;_;
    Keep moving forward.

- My Art - Website - OriginID : saishou
    pv_by_sai_shou-dbye3yu.jpg
  • Options
    Imaginativ3Imaginativ3 Posts: 51 Member
    I don't miss it. It forces me to be more creative rather than to make everything matchy matchy. But for hair colours & skin colours that would be cool - I wouldn't mind that.
  • Options
    SimmerNickYTSimmerNickYT Posts: 703 Member
    I really want more costumization, even if it's just a colour wheel! But I just don't see it happening. They've stated a few times already that they have no plans of bringing it back for the entire game. The least they could do though is ADD MORE MATCHING COLOURS AND EXPAND THE SWATCHES!!!!!! Going from having ALL the costumization option to only having a maximum of 20 is ridicilous!
    Not so obsessed anymore with building in TS4!
    YouTube: https://goo.gl/PK7vxR | The Gallery: https://goo.gl/a5DZAK
    Twitter: https://goo.gl/QzQVUK | Origin-ID: SimmerNickYT
    hPtVNfA.png
  • Options
    amaresityamaresity Posts: 319 Member
    Would love the colour wheel back. Its one of the reasons I have been moving between TS3 and TS4 so much I miss the customization of TS3 but TS4 runs so much better.
  • Options
    NikkiIsisNikkiIsis Posts: 44 Member
    Dear EA, please give me a colorwheel for my home designs and clothing selections. My sims are not "living" up to their fullest potential. I do not use custom content. Some of the clothing is just blah in the colors that you have given them and as an inspiring home decorator i would like the ability to design the best homes. Please and Thank you in advance for your cooperation in making my gaming truly satisfying.
  • Options
    jaimie_c3jaimie_c3 Posts: 44 Member
    Me me me!
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,660 Member
    I'd love to have the colour wheel back, it's just one way to keep your homes and outfits interesting, with the limited amount of what we have. Currently I'm dead bored with the furnishings and would prefer to be able to create the colour schemes I'd like rather than just what we've been given.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    PeanutButterSims2002PeanutButterSims2002 Posts: 104 Member
    Guys we need more people to want the color wheel and maybe when the demand is high enough then Maxis might consider adding the Color Wheel! We need color wheel back. :D:D
  • Options
    monochromaticmonochromatic Posts: 25 Member
    At the very least, I would love a color wheel for skin, eyes, and hair. As for clothes and Build Mode, I would at least like to have more color swatches to choose from. Like how they recently added more skin tones to CAS. I don't really see them editing every object that's already in the game, but it sounds reasonable for future content.
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Give us back our color wheel! :)
    image.png
  • Options
    HueyJefeHueyJefe Posts: 127 Member
    Actually I don’t really need the color wheel. I’d just like more swatch options
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Guys we need more people to want the color wheel and maybe when the demand is high enough then Maxis might consider adding the Color Wheel! We need color wheel back. :D:D

No, WE do not. You might, but I don't. I want GAME PLAY. Not house design, or hair design. GAME PLAY.
  • Options
    Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    I have learned to Sim without the colour wheel, but I would love it back, or at least the ability to match pattens and colours to ALL items low end/high end and pack specific!

for example, if I like a duvet colour/patten on one bed, I can put it on another bed whether its a single a double or a futon!
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    JackieAdamsJackieAdams Posts: 24 New Member
    *raises hand* I do