Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    I know I'm going to regret asking this.... :/ What is all this smacking going around? Where is the love? :p *proceeds to think about the Black-Eyed Peas song* Shoot! Now that's stuck in my head. :(

Yeah, hear this @Bugsie2016 ? Where is the love? :( *looks out for Ninja*

Not today. Romax got no love. You can wait until that reunion happens, if it happens... :#>:)

*sings* Romax got no love *strum strum strum* It's making Cog real sad. *strum strum strum* Bugsie thinks that's too bad *strum strum strum*

It's a song I feel deeply about. :(

@simscognito, @Bugsie2016, @friendsfan367 Uh oh... I started a movement... lol... ;)

qu717.jpg

????????

@Bugsie2016 I said the whole thing about "Where is the love?" And then you all took off running with the love thing... haha. So I shared the meme. It's plum in Boots from Shrek 2, and that first part is from a Barbara Streisand song called 'Papa Can You Hear Me?' And the latter part is from the Black-eyed Peas song "Where Is the Love?" Eek! I'm showing my age if you all don't get the references. :#

Wow... the cat got censored. Ha!

Nope, I only get onion and titanic references. Cog knows what I mean. :lol:
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

@Bugsie2016 I said the whole thing about "Where is the love?" And then you all took off running with the love thing... haha. So I shared the meme. It's plum in Boots from Shrek 2, and that first part is from a Barbara Streisand song called 'Papa Can You Hear Me?' And the latter part is from the Black-eyed Peas song "Where Is the Love?" Eek! I'm showing my age if you all don't get the references. :#

Of course, Lizzie! Because of what's in the boots!

Just like one of my favorite authors gets censored because of what's before the "ens."! :D

And don't even get me started on what precedes us Andromedus!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »

Just like one of my favorite authors gets censored because of what's before the "ens."! :D

Cats are too superior for the forums, that's why!
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

What? Nope Cats probably don't know what a forums is. Now dogs, on the other hand, have insider knowledge because they're swegger.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member

I can get behind that. o:)

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/60687610/too-smart-for-my-own-good.jpg
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Hey guys! :blush:

Another chapter to add to the crazy number that I've pumped out recently! :D

Chapter 116: 00:40:47:71
    renesreport6.jpg?w=833
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    Dunno about dogs but my bunny is watching this forum from my avatar.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    chalicen wrote: »

this made me smile because your bunny has button eyes.
  • Options
    BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member

My bunny is the cutest bunny ever <3
  • Options

My bunny is the cutest bunny ever <3

i told you that the night i asked what it was. remember i couldn't tell because the ears are cut off. :)
  • Options
    I know I'm going to regret asking this.... :/ What is all this smacking going around? Where is the love? :p *proceeds to think about the Black-Eyed Peas song* Shoot! Now that's stuck in my head. :(

Yeah, hear this @Bugsie2016 ? Where is the love? :( *looks out for Ninja*

Not today. Romax got no love. You can wait until that reunion happens, if it happens... :#>:)

*sings* Romax got no love *strum strum strum* It's making Cog real sad. *strum strum strum* Bugsie thinks that's too bad *strum strum strum*

It's a song I feel deeply about. :(

@simscognito, @Bugsie2016, @friendsfan367 Uh oh... I started a movement... lol... ;)

qu717.jpg

????????

i listen to jim croce mostly for the dad memories but he died the year before i was born so i don't feel as old.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    #BUILDNEWCREST CHALLENGE: SIMSELF LEGACY EDITION

- Day 71

Happy Valentine's Day! The chapter many fans of the Simself Legacy have been anticipating has arrived. You are cordially invited to a very special wedding. And to help celebrate, I have made a music video to commemorate the wedding which you can find when reading the chapter.

**I will post the video tomorrow in my BuildNewcrest: Simself Legacy Edition thread for quicker access, but would like followers and readers of the Legacy to have first views. Please be gentle with the comments. It's far from good when it comes to video creating, but I wish you are entertained with it.

02-13-18_12-11-57-AM.png?w=800
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    peatockpeatock Posts: 139 Member
    hey guys! :blush: it's been a while -- i've actually been ghosting in a friend's thread for a bit, but i've been a busy bee with commission work and prepping to move (which happens in less than a month! aaaah finally). not sure that i'll be able to get back to writing my legacy soon, but hopefully once i'm settled in. honestly, i miss it a bunch. :(

hope y'all are well, and having a good valentine's day!! <3
    0Ims83x.png
    The Velasco Legacy: Generation Six on wordpress & on the forums!
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Happy Valentine's day!

Today we've got Mary answering the questions. Enjoy!

http://www.jes2gstories.com/oc-tag-mary-jones/
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    madelynsims95madelynsims95 Posts: 285 Member
    Happy Valentine's Day/Happy Ash Wednesday!
    I hope you all are having a wonderful day!
    Origin ID: madelynsims95
    Stories/Challenges:
    Mother May I? (100 Baby Challenge)
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Happy Valentine's Day! In today's chapter, Maple's clinic gains half a star!

Day 23
    yb2wPHd.jpg
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    i'm still several pages back but.. Jungle Adventure looks amazing!! :O I didn't know there was more new stuff coming out!
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 ... thought of you when I saw this...

1119a5907f3ac96331bbf8e7125d607c.jpg

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Inspired by @simscognito , I wanted to make a Valentine's Day card with my characters from Death's Bride. So here ya go... a random hand drawn Valentine's Day wish...
    tumblr_p45irskkCC1wwvkeco1_1280.jpg

I know. It's probably the most romantic card you've ever seen. Hehe.

Anyway! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
  • Options
    tumblr_p45jjgxg7l1uvjv3io1_1280.jpg

Love is in the air! All kinds of love... so happy love day to all my followers/readers!

And with that... my latest LASL update - Entry No. 23 How to Move On
    featuring @CathyTea's Sugar Maple ("Sugar Power!" :p ), @LegacySims2017's Joseph ("Did you turn up the heat in here?"), @MINEZ' Sammy Sarafin, and the debut of @friendsfan367 Ali Morrison ("Hoot, hoot!") and @Karilan's Sage Reed ("Any excuse to party, right?").

Haha... you'll have to read to understand the quotes. I couldn't come up with a good enough line for Sammy... sorry dude. :/

...and a sneak preview here at an upcoming KCLKF release... a Kass and Davis scene... you're welcome. ;)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Happy Valentine's day everyone!

Or sad Valentine's day, if you're anything like me. XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

that is so true. i have at least seven containers of coffee in my closet at the moment. because with my new schedule sleeping is easier than waking up.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    Happy Valentine's day everyone!

Or sad Valentine's day, if you're anything like me. XD

I'm a single but I'm looking into online Dating.. but I don't know how my parents will feel about it. They're not used to it. I'm tired about being single and I want to date so I can have my own family so when I'm my grandpa's age I don't have to rely on other extended family members to look after me. I also want children so I can pass down ancestors' stories.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

that is so true. i have at least seven containers of coffee in my closet at the moment. because with my new schedule sleeping is easier than waking up.

@friendsfan367 I've got three different kinds of coffee beans stored and at least one or two pre-ground bags (including espresso!). I'm a bit of a coffee snob... I hate to admit it... but it's true. I'll still drink pretty much any coffee anyone offers me (within reason... I reserve the right to stop drinking if it's truly awful). And I like my coffee brunette... lol... that is a teeny bit of milk, and a little sugar, a little bit of color, but not blonde, definitely not black, and most definitely not creamy white! Haha. I'm so particular. Kass is similar, of course. And my Simself.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Hey Writer's Lounge peeps, SimLit Celebrations is finally updated. :sweat: Come check it out and celebrate all kinds of love in SimLit over there today, tomorrow, and throughout the month of February (And even into March since I'm so behind).

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top