Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

January Patch Speculation 2018 (Out Now)

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    estella_deeestella_dee Posts: 263 Member
    for a 1GB patch, this was garbage, just hope the fix really fix anything, and not produced more bugs. lol. I have very little faith in "fixes" in this game. lol.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    This patch was a disappointment. There were many other bugs I wish could also have been fixed. At least they fixed the horrible blond hair color of the ponytail with the bangs.

But the jokes were ten times better. :)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    This patch was about as exciting as this quarter... last January toddlers this one nothing I see why they did not hype this year as being the best year like they did last year.

Yes but that proceeded a Gamepack not a Stuffpack.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Where's all the FREE stuff some people wanted?
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Why do I still feel a glimmer of hope about patches? Silly me.
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    This was a pretty useless patch, none of the bugs people actually notice where fixed. And no fixes for Cats and Dogs?? Please tell me this doesn't mean we'll have to wait for C&D bug fixes for a whole year like we had to with City Living. I'm sorry, but that's just not good enough. I see people say they're not surprised and they don't expect any better, but I actually expect a lot better than this.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I didn't expect any C&D fixes. It hasn't been enough time to recreate those problems and track them down, much less fix them.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
  • Options
    KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    Nobody catched their "a vacation from the vacation" intro?
  • Options
    KokoaMilk wrote: »
    Nobody catched their "a vacation from the vacation" intro?

What do you mean?
  • Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    They're prolly pointing to the fact that the sims team just had a vacation and their next gamepack will be a location based one?
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    the patch was 1gb... why?
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    the patch was 1gb... why?

Well it had a Thank You to the community who voted for the SP plus some strings about Laundry Day Stuff one of which is cats and dogs will be able to watch the washers and dryers.

I wasn't really expecting a big patch this month as the big ones usually release around Gamepacks and Expansions. I was hoping some Cats and Dogs bugs would get fixed though.
  • Options
    KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > KokoaMilk wrote: »
    >
    > Nobody catched their "a vacation from the vacation" intro?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > What do you mean?

"Hey Simmers,

Happy New Year!

I always feel a little wrung out after a long holiday break. Like I was just hanging around, tossed on the pile of things left undone, and I NEED A VACATION FROM THE VACATION, just to freshen up, clean the lint from my eyes. Maybe put a little spin in my step, to help keep me from tumbling about. But let’s not sort through these feelings now. JUST FOLD THOSE UP FOR ANOTHER TIME.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    KokoaMilk wrote: »
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > KokoaMilk wrote: »
    >
    > Nobody catched their "a vacation from the vacation" intro?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > What do you mean?

"Hey Simmers,

Happy New Year!

I always feel a little wrung out after a long holiday break. Like I was just hanging around, tossed on the pile of things left undone, and I NEED A VACATION FROM THE VACATION, just to freshen up, clean the lint from my eyes. Maybe put a little spin in my step, to help keep me from tumbling about. But let’s not sort through these feelings now. JUST FOLD THOSE UP FOR ANOTHER TIME.

Yeah, I took it that after Laundry Day or whatever it's called there will be a vacation pack, too.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.