The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Spent more time working on a totally color changeable quilt design, the comment by @palmarrow helped a ton, why I didn't think to use a pattern that I knew was changeable (not all are) as a layer instead of the background was a stroke of genius so thank you very much!! :kissing_heart:

This one is totally color changeable all layers...(finally!!) it is on my studio if anyone is interested.

Original....

24649526797_f1e373f466_b.jpg

Color changed...yes some of the combos are a bit wacky but I wanted to show that they can all be very different colors. ;)

24649526057_1ba2e5ef71_b.jpg

38621437245_4fc98f75d2_b.jpg

24649526367_bc2db78855_b.jpg

38621437695_b1e262f07d_b.jpg

So, Finally!! I'll probably do a few more in the next days, I want to get some small flower designs up, I need some spring dresses for my Sims. :)
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited January 2018
    Thank you @bekkasan :kissing_heart: Figured I would share another Sim I made for the Asian sim thread.She is Japanese her name is Kotori Fuma.Based her name off a ninja Clan leader from the Sengoku Era Kotaro Fuma.So I feminized her first name.I study ancient war history from China and Japan so never at a loss for names.

w6SOLiv.png

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,217 Member
    @Charlottesmom Lovely patterns

Here is another supernatural update

[img][/img]SDn7Rov.jpg

Saturday evening starts with Clint and Grant watching TV.

[img][/img]wiUAhkJ.jpg

Lana continued working on her book

[img][/img]HEQ96hN.jpg

Later they al lwent out to different clubs, Grant visited
    The Grind to try and start his lifegoal. He started by ordering a drink.

[img][/img]qze1SBg.jpg

[img][/img]u6nJPIO.jpg

Haley sumari were there so he decided to greet and talk a bit to her

[img][/img]q4sYwon.jpg

she had first gone to the bathroom,
    so it was why he had to go and order a drink first

[img][/img]AIb2szY.jpg

Annalove Ivy were there dancing with Rick Dunwood

[img][/img]lheG2vl.jpg

Crash had gone off to visit Red Velvet Lounge, some other sims was there aswell

[img][/img]FFrVrh3.jpg

Girls went to Waylons haunt for a girls night out

[img][/img]yCfRvRV.jpg

And Clint visited Vargs tavern where Gunter Goth and Gabrielle Arias
    already were.

All for now

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,135 Member

YdkNjM6.jpg

@ilikethesims30 I just have to say:
    Clever camera placement with this^ picture. :lol:

@Emily4331 Katarina is a very pretty S2 Sim. :)
    I forget, are there sliders in S2 or just presets? (Gosh my memory! :confounded: )
    I still have all my Mods for S2 tucked safely away on my computer here. Including one to fight Mrs. Crumplebottom! :lol: I love it!

@bekkasan Ah! We both thought of the song! How cool! :smiley:
    Yeah, if @CravenLestat helped you name her I imagine it's pronounced "may-lay" ;)
    Thanks for the compliments. <3

@Charlottesmom Lovely quilt pattern! :star: I must download! :)

@Silverofdreams30 Cute update. :blush:
    The Grind is one happening place!
    I like your makeover of Gunther Goth. :)

I am so dang tired! :sleepy: I can seem to kick this fatigue from the flu. :pensive:
    And my in-laws are coming over to spend the night again because daughter's birthday is on Sunday and we are celebrating it tomorrow. Ugh. I am just not in the mood for their visit....... *sigh* The things we have to do as adults. :confused:

Anyway, Happy Simming to you all. Will pop in again while I can. Got a house to vacuum and dishes to do after my nap.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill Thank you. The Grind seem to be the place, the other
    areas I sent the others to is quite slow haha.
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @CravenLestat I didn't see the Holiday Pop. Unless it's pointed out to me, I don't know the latest stuff. Besides the apron, I received 2 t-shirts. One was an exclusive from NYC Comic Con. I got way too much Suicide Squad Harley, which I am not a fan of. Give me original Harley, Arkham or Bombshell and I'm happy. I just don't like the look of Harley SS.

My son was very nice and cleaned my car off. Which means I should probably venture out of the house, but it's 8 degrees. EIGHT DEGREES. I live in NY NOT the Artic! *whine whine*

@Karritz I think it was you that mentioned the sea turtles washing up in Florida. Poor turtles. :( Did you see the story about the iguanas in Florida falling out of the trees. Mother Nature is really wreaking some havoc. I hope things get back to normal quick.

I think I'm going to flip a coin to decide which game to play today. Either my Simself doing the bucket list challenge or play my legacy game. Decisions....decisions......

Happy Simming all!
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom :o On your comforter.You have achieved fabulous simmy sleep bliss level.Now question what is the rose on your nightstand??

@Silverofdreams30 Blonde in your update looks hot,and that out 70s outfit is a good choice she is killin in it :love: .And thumbs up to using of course 2 of my faves Gabrielle Arias who has been in 9 of my pattern vids and Haley Sumari who made my top premade ladies she has such pretty eyes.

Gabrielle Arias time :love:

4tSghh5.jpg

TUlAo6E.jpg

You better believe my sim hit on her and gave her the old woohoo

ngJsmZq.jpg

Even turned her into a hot witch

yqGHZ6q.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Secret Obsession Part 22: Birthday Jealousy..

VJ was stunned by what he witnessed when he walked into Meggie's room, Meggie and L were deeply engrossed in each other in a romantic embrace and appeared on the verge of kissing each other. VJ had his suspicions about Meggie and L's relationship for awhile now and wondered exactly how innocent it was, he had believed Meggie when she said they were just really good friends. Now though it appeared his worse nightmare was coming true and Meggie was going to leave him for L, he couldn't let that happen...ever.

"Meggie what is going on here..." VJ asked in his best calm but upset voice.

39473506702_2260ae9137_b.jpg

Meggie however was on the defense, only because she was embarrassed that it had even happened, she was happy with VJ, why was she trying to kiss L??

"It was only a hug VJ, I was thanking L for my Birthday gift.."

25633416418_556b99007c_b.jpg

"It looked like more than a hug to me.." VJ countered semi angrily and walked towards the door..

25633422788_9842147cd4_b.jpg

Meggie acted quickly and ran to him, "I'm sorry VJ, I just got caught up in the moment, I want to be with you.." she was trying her best to smooth things over..

39503576351_149acfdf3d_b.jpg

L wandered over, he had been very quiet with the whole back and fourth between Meggie and VJ, it hurt him when Meggie said she wanted to be with VJ but in reality he knew he had to accept it or risk losing Meggie as a friend forever.

VJ was less forgiving of L than he had been of Meggie, he attacked..

"You...you knew she was my girlfriend why the he*ck would you try to kiss her??"

25633399988_0758e5fc88_b.jpg

L didn't feel the need to explain himself to VJ, he knew what he and Meggie had almost done was wrong, so he remained silent.

39503587281_d930397f5c_b.jpg

Meggie didn't like VJ yelling at L and let him know in no uncertain terms..

"Don't you dare yell at L!! He had nothing to do with this it was my fault, I started it..he's my friend, he'll always be my friend, either you accept that or we are finished!!" L was impressed by Meggie's outburst, he just stood there grinning from ear to ear, tallying up the score in his head...L one, VJ zero!

39503582931_ed81eab47a_b.jpg

L's tally however was about to take a deep cut..luckily he didn't see what happened next. VJ rushed out to the hallway..

39503574331_6b8867511c_b.jpg

Meggie gave L a hug and said she had to talk to VJ..L reluctantly let her go.

39503570281_568a67d3fd_b.jpg

She caught up with VJ in the hall..

"I'm really sorry.." she said truthfully.

39503566851_654feba953_b.jpg

"You hurt me..." he started..

39503568211_92371c2d6e_b.jpg

Meggie grabbed him into a kiss..and suddenly all was forgiven..

39503565931_f81298ddfa_b.jpg

VJ presented her with a gift..he told her to open it in private...her mind was reeling wondering exactly what he had given her.

39503564871_e02d60a532_b.jpg

"Thank you in advance then..."

39503561751_da265ebb38_b.jpg

Jared called upstairs for Meggie telling her that it was time for her to blow out her candles..she came down with a big smile on her face and made her Birthday wish..

39447561852_bb0a438f45_b.jpg

38769543534_eb3237eb3c_b.jpg

and........

25608090538_82a7a377b5_b.jpg

Nothing happened she was only turning 17 not aging up! ;)

39447560532_0be909b024_b.jpg

25608090068_df15be2558_b.jpg

Interesting place for cake L....

39447560062_5dbf65e4ff_b.jpg

After cake she got to know some of the guests she hadn't met yet, she instantly loved L's brother Lee..he was 4 years younger than L, funny, nice and Meggie even dared think...cute. They were getting along great...he was very easy to talk to almost as easy as L.

27706142589_8312841cb5_b.jpg

27706140069_6e0ec5e062_b.jpg

27706139029_76fb05104d_b.jpg

it was almost like L could sense someone touching Meggie as he came into Connor's bedroom right as Lee was giving Meggie a second hug.

39482833841_a5862ca8e9_b.jpg

he sighed heavily and dragged Lee into the bathroom..

"Oh My God Lee, she has a boyfriend...!"

39482826711_0f647e20b9_b.jpg

"I didn't see one...plus she has a nice a*ss!"

"Lee, Geezuz you never change!!"

39482824211_0dff19382e_b.jpg

"Oh come on L even you must have noticed, she has a nice rack for a teenager too, I'm sure whoever her boyfriend is is enjoying those melons!"

L was close to ripping Lee's head off.."Don't talk about her like that Lee!"

39482825111_337c7dd780_b.jpg

"L if my spidey senses are right I'd have to say you have a bit of a crush on dear sweet Meggie!" Lee laughed- understanding L's overly protective behavior..

39482817911_df6849b279_b.jpg

"No I don't!!" L yelled..

39482819161_52fec4abba_b.jpg

"L do I look like I just crawled out from under the stooped rock, of course you do, it’s freaking obvious!"

39482816341_252a5feb9c_b.jpg

L remained silent for a few minutes so Lee tried another tack..

"Admit it or I'll ask her out!"

L was beaten, he knew Lee would ask her out, his brother was a bit of a He Ho, he would go out with whomever he liked for little or no reason, though he would never snag anyone that L truly liked, he really did love and respect his older brother, he just loved messing with him....it was very easy to do!

L sighed heavily and said.."Okay okay...I do like her..I admit it."

Lee grinned "Now that wasn't so hard was it big bro?"

25612943698_b89f75fd4a_b.jpg

Meggie met Jack, Connor and Jared's cousin, nice guy, not a big talker but pleasant enough.

25608087698_85d8009af2_b.jpg

25608087088_a21f1a91ac_b.jpg

As she walked back into the hall Lee showed up in his bathing suit, L told him there was a sauna and pool and was about to take full advantage, he needed a good steam...

"Hey beautiful...he addressed Meggie..."

"Hi Lee, gonna go swimming?"

"Nah, I though I might take a steam, my back is achy from basketball earlier today with L, he can still whoop my butt..."

They chatted for a few minutes when L showed up..

39477833551_6e9cef1b51_b.jpg

"I used to be pretty good at basketball, I haven't played for awhile though..." Meggie stated..

39477833101_cb3d6f8502_b.jpg

"Don't play against L, he's vicious!" Lee chuckled, "He'll slowly wear you down and make every bone in your body cry for mercy..but you'll still want to go for round two..and he'll wear you out all over again"

L was mentally rolling his eyes at his brother's choice of words, Lee had a gift of making almost anything sound vaguely se*Xu*al..

Meggie's eyes were bugging out of her head, she started picturing in her head L doing something very un-basketball like and had to escape downstairs quickly.

"Got her!" Lee muttered under his breath chuckling...he changed back into his clothes then he and L went downstairs..

L spotted Meggie and VJ all cozied up on the couch..

24616222017_3f6015eb97_b.jpg

He couldn't take it anymore when they started making out on the couch..

39452440552_6d0dc65281_b.jpg

and left without even saying goodbye.

25612931088_a5b419cac4_b.jpg

His heart was pretty much breaking, he could live in la la land and pretend Meggie and VJ just talked whenever they were alone but seeing them making out in front of everyone was too much...it was all too real.

39452434722_f3491c5587_b.jpg

38774268524_982b56412f_b.jpg

He drove the three hours back to the city trying to choke back tears...

38774267504_27a18cbffa_b.jpg

:'(
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • Options
    @MamaSimTee This... :love:

Ik8TdOy.png

I almost dropped her heading to take this pic,would have cried for a few days.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @CravenLestat The blonde is my edited version of Annalove Ivy, thank you.

@Charlottesmom ohhh the drama, great update.

Here is supernatural update 2, got a few updates to share fro mthat.

[img][/img]AP7PMLU.jpg

their party evening continued. Clint greeted Gunther

[img][/img]iw5mbyB.jpg

Grant trying to fulfill his lifetime goal of dating 10 sims at once, chatted with Hayley
    and then they danced.

[img][/img]25sKlnf.jpg

And danced

[img][/img]hLdhl4V.jpg

I saw Margold, Clints friend had walked inside so I sent Clint over
    and he gave her a gift.

[img][/img]amk74A3.jpg

[img][/img]9UIQ3RQ.jpg

They gosipped

[img][/img]FmGKcDN.jpg

And Clint bought her a drink

[img][/img]vgBrdmh.jpg

Grant and Hayley leaving for the night, they had a nice time

[img][/img]aCItRed.jpg

Clint had a drink too much and danced on a table

All for now

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan Sorry I forgot to reply to you earlier. You where close with the name but not close enough :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    Forgive me for my lack of replies, still got that nasty flu and besides that exams start next week.... just my luck! But of course I'm always writing so here's another update :) I have decided to number my chapters instead of naming the day of when something happens in the colony. This give me the freedom to use the simdays more effectively without it seeming as if a whole lot has happened within the same day in the story :P.

tumblr_p1vruuL1lV1wu9mp0o1_1280.png

The Year 2241 - 33 - Davey’s Journal
    I’ve been feeling a little strange lately, or maybe I should say confused. Ever since Hana aged up and revealed her bright blond hair I can’t stop the thought in my head that she’s not really my daughter. While she was still an infant, this was never a problem to me because her face mostly resembles Violet. But now…

tumblr_p1vruuL1lV1wu9mp0o3_1280.png

I feel guilty about having these thoughts, because Hana is as innocent and lovely as ever. She has no clue about the drama that resolved around her very existence and I want to make sure to keep it that way. I’m not an idiot, though. One day she will notice that she looks absolutely nothing like me. I need to be ready for when that day comes. I need to find a proper way to explain the situation without hurting or shocking her too much. I know Violet thinks Hana will somehow forever believe that I am her one and only father, but that’s a little naive. When did a secret like this ever stay a secret forever? Violet, being a bookworm like me, should know that there are no stories where the truth never comes out eventually!

tumblr_p1vruuL1lV1wu9mp0o2_1280.png

For now, we don’t have to worry about it yet, though. For now, Hana is all about joy and happiness. Except for when she plays with the blocks. I’m afraid she inherited Hunter’s brains because she’s horrible at that game! It is kind of funny to watch her get all mad over the fact that she can’t fit the cilinder block into the triangle hole though.

tumblr_p1vruuL1lV1wu9mp0o4_1280.png

Even though I can’t shake the thought that she’s not my daughter, I do try my best to raise Hana as well as possible. I make sure she goes on the potty on time and I have taught her how to walk. She really enjoys spending time with me and she does call me daddy. That last bit hurts me a little though, knowing the future might be a little more difficult than me simply being her daddy. It really makes me want to have some children of my own with whom I don’t have to worry about these things. I know it’s unfair to Hana to think this way as she never asked for this situation, but I can’t help myself. Does this make me a bad person, journal? I hope not… I do my best to fight these selfish thoughts!

tumblr_p1vruuL1lV1wu9mp0o5_1280.png
    tumblr_p1vruuL1lV1wu9mp0o6_1280.png
    tumblr_p1vruuL1lV1wu9mp0o7_1280.png

The year 2241 - 34 - Violet’s Journal
    I feel like more of these days are coming very quickly, but today was definitely the happiest day of my life! Davey and I have been really happy lately. We can spend hours of the morning just cuddling on the bed and now that we finally moved past the woohoo stage, we do that a lot as well, hehe.

tumblr_p1vrz4Ht3M1wu9mp0o1_1280.png

The both of us are also doing well in our career, so money keeps on flowing steadily and we don’t have anything to worry about! The only minor uncomfortable thing I’ve been going through lately is morning sickness, but I like to believe this is a sign our family might be getting a little bigger soon so I’m happily going through it.

tumblr_p1vrz4Ht3M1wu9mp0o6_1280.png

So why was this day specifically the best day of my life? Well, one of my biggest dreams ever since I set foot on this planet finally came true!
    This morning, after Davey and I had spent some hours in the bed doing all sorts of romantic things, he asked me to join him in the living room because he had something important to ask me.

tumblr_p1vrz4Ht3M1wu9mp0o2_1280.png

I had absolutely no clue what it could be, until he suddenly went down on one knee and pulled out a ring!
    “My dear Violet, we’ve been together for quite a while now and I think we have proven to ourselves that we are tied together in our destiny. We are soulmates and I truly believe it was meant to be for us to be together ever since we landed in this wonderful place. We’ve been through some hardships, but in the end our love conquered them all and here we are, living together, loving each other and even raising a child together. I am looking forward to continue this journey with you for the rest of my life. I want more children with you and I want to love you until the day I die. Will you marry me?”

tumblr_p1vrz4Ht3M1wu9mp0o5_1280.png

His words were so sweet they instantly made me tear up. I wasn’t able to speak, but I heavily nodded my head in approval. I held out my hand and smiled so much my jaw was hurting as Davey put the gorgeous engagement ring on my finger.

tumblr_p1vrz4Ht3M1wu9mp0o3_1280.png

“I’m so happy right now,” I whispered inbetween my tears. My voice was squeaky and ridiculous and it made Davey laugh a little. We hugged each other tightly and stood like that for what seemed an eternity, but in my opinion it still wasn’t long enough.
    “I love you, Violet Grimoir,” Davey whispered in my ear.
    I hugged him even more tightly. “I love you too, Davey Swift.”

tumblr_p1vrz4Ht3M1wu9mp0o4_1280.png
  • Options
    NovasiNovasi Posts: 46 Member
    My first post. :D Nothing much happened today, but I'm just hoping I will have permission to have an avatar and be a member soon. :/
    WTOiavS.jpg
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @emorrill There are presets and sliders. I have some custom ones as the base ones don't change a whole lot in my opinion. :blush:

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you!

So I have been testing which games of mine I can successfully rip models from. These are the ones that work:

-Dead or Alive 5 Last Round (obviously)
    -Saints Row: The Third
    -Saints Row 2, but they are understandably low quality, so I probably won't use them.
    -Grand Theft Auto V (both online and story mode).

Games on my list to try, but that I need to install:
    -Mafia 2
    -The Sims Medieval (which may not even run, we'll have to see lol)
    -Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
    -Guilty Gear Xrd
    -WWE 2K17
    -Dynasty Warriors 8
    -Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom
    -APB Reloaded
    -DreadOut
    -Dead Island
    -Payday

I am also going to look through the discounted Steam games to see if anything else catches my eye that might work. Other games I have will be akin to SR2 and have too low res models to work with. But I think it'll be fun to try!
  • Options
  • Options
    @Novasi Welcome to the forums :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    > @king_of_simcity7 said:
    > @Novasi Welcome to the forums :smile:

Thank you! I make a lot of Sims that I would like to share, so hopefully I'll be able to by tomorrow. :relaxed:
    WTOiavS.jpg
  • Options
    @Novasi Once you become a member you can share pictures :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    jordandjordand Posts: 262 Member
    @Charlottesmom, I love every single pattern featured in your last post!! They are all gorgeous! On an unrelated note, I enjoyed your latest update and all the drama it entailed! I can’t decide how I feel about it though....on one hand, I think Meggie and L belong together and that’s what will ultimately make them both happy. But, she seems so happy with VJ, and I love your version of VJ in your story. She resisted the urge to kiss L, but I can’t decide if she’s still suppressing her feelings....Can’t wait to see how it all turns out! I just hope L and VJ both find someone to make them happy in the end!
    @Namaya92, I enjoyed your latest update! I think Davey’s feelings are understandable, and I think it’s awesome that he’s raising Hunter’s daughter and loving her as his own. Also, Violet’s pregnant?? :) Can’t wait for more updates!
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,434 Member
    @Novasi, welcome to the forums. Goin' around giving you a bunch of awesomes to get your point total up (darn the 50 point requirement, huh?) :D Let's hope you only have to do this once.

*Proud member of the (30/50x2) club - (yeah...my original acct carked up and I had to redo it...- this is my second try...thank goodness this one stuck)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    > @Nikkei_Simmer said:
    > @Novasi, welcome to the forums. Goin' around giving you a bunch of awesomes to get your point total up (darn the 50 point requirement, huh?) :D Let's hope you only have to do this once.
    >
    > *Proud member of the (30/50x2) club - (yeah...my original acct carked up and I had to redo it...- this is my second try...thank goodness this one stuck)

Thank you so much! I've had an account before, but I lost it, since I first made it in... 2011? :lol:
    WTOiavS.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @Charlottesmom More lovely patterns

@Namaya92 Great update feel better soon

@king_of_simcity7 Great udpates

I have another update, got so many parts today so parting them up.

[img][/img]Cacnar5.jpg

Grant called Hayley up to see if she wanted to group up with him for the day.

[img][/img]kbTkspv.jpg

she told him she had a few hours free before work so they met up

[img][/img]Os9dE5t.jpg

[img][/img]Vu5XKVl.jpg

They took a photo togheter,
    then they had time for a meal before she had to go to work

[img][/img]3TC9dma.jpg

[img][/img]E1RIJuJ.jpg

Zelda Mae and Parker landgrab also arrived separately to the park.

[img][/img]H8mK0AP.jpg

Kira practised her spells

[img][/img]Q7UFCwr.jpg

Gunther Goth had a party they were invited to in the evening.
    Lana beeing shy took a while before she decided to go inside.

[img][/img]Qq8XaUl.jpg

some other townies stood by the entrance talking

[img][/img]Bu3UJxC.jpg

could see her from inside

[img][/img]KdKo5vV.jpg

Kira had already went inside, having a drink

[img][/img]ETalCGJ.jpg

Townies chatting

[img][/img]iZ3lJvn.jpg

Crash were a bit late, but when he arrived Lana went inside

All for today

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,931 Member
    edited January 2018
    @Charlottesmom I like the way your story is going. And there is still plenty of potential for anything to happen next.

Congratulations on fixing your re-colouoring issues on your patterns.

I had a bit of a go at the pattern making software you're using but decided I don't have the patience to apply myself to it. I made one pattern to demonstrate to myself I could do the basics and haven't gone back to it.

And - on another completely unrelated matter - I got my first notification today - the first time I've seen any sort of notification for weeks or maybe even a month or more. I hope it continues.

@bekkasan I couldn't imagine having to cope with that cold. I do remember when I first moved to where I live now. It is almost 2,000 kilometres south of where I came from originally and up north it is the wet tropics. It is warm to hot all year round there. Well, I'd been down here for a few months and I started to wonder what was wrong with me as I was cold all the time. It was May and at the end of Autumn. Then one day it occurred to me it is getting colder and I'd need to buy some warmer clothes. I didn't even have a cardigan or anything to put on over my regular clothes. So I did a bit of knitting and a bit of shopping and fixed my problem. But I certainly don't have anything to cope with the sort of temperatures you're getting now. I'd be layering too. But I don't have gloves and my scarves are all just pretty flimsy things and not likely to do much to add real warmth.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I'm still exploring Supernatural content with my sim Cora in Hidden Springs.

She searched for fairies in the Arboretum, but only found some seeds.
    s3qi8st.jpg

She stopped by at the Summer festival and picked lots of flowers.
    0JZm7AT.jpg

Then she had her fortune told in the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Wagon. While Cora was inside, Adele Winterly opted for a self-service fortune-telling outside.
    Cora got out of the wagon with a huge space rock in her inventory. She sold it for over 3000.
    3cGdDqn.jpg

She tried the Claw, and got a regular teddy bear.
    i8w7am3.jpg

I used part of the space rock money to buy her a broom.
    geWNsJX.jpg

She went for a joyride in the broom arena.
    tDGSAMe.jpg

Then she met her werewolf friend Ryan Anderson.
    8Jztg1M.jpg

She went to the Varg Tavern with him, but I found it really underwhelming - it doesn't seem that different from a regular hangout!
    atb8X0O.jpg

Another full moon is approaching. I'm going to have Cora have a party with all the supernatural sims she met and watch chaos unfold!
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Charlottesmom Mostly I was trying to figure out if the previous season finale actually happened, and if not, how many episodes were in Scully's head last season? Did they even meet Miller and Einstein? If so, why didn't they feature more in the episode? I think about stuff too much sometimes. Usually when it doesn't matter.
    ****Sometimes I wonder if your Sims accidentally offend you, their Watcher. Other times I just figure you like massive, raging, dramatic chaos.
    ****rec'd all

@bekkasan Whatever gave you that idea?

@CravenLestat rec'd all

@DJrax Yeah, S4 is still woefully incomplete.

@Novasi *waves*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Still need to make over Carli. I had a little trouble getting a cure elixir, since I didn't want to outright cheat that part. I should be able to finish that up tonight, and then tomorrow I'll post another installment of Screenshot Smorgasbord.

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top