Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    edited January 2018
    @PalmArrow nice Supernatural pictures. They reminded me of a couple of things - you can find the Gnome of the Darned magic gnome in that Claw machine. If you put it on your lot it will attract ghosts and it is one of the magic gnomes that ages and dies.

I usually upgrade Varg's Tavern with a professional bar from Late Night. But I don't use it often. I think the lot is supposed to attract supernaturals. It seems to be mostly a big empty space for you to personalise however you want. I sometimes add dumpsters to it too so my sims can dumpster dive when they are nearby.

Or I may simply bulldoze it and use the lot for something else.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    It seems to be mostly a big empty space for you to personalise however you want.

@Karritz , yeah, That's what it looks like to me too! Hmm... I might try to redecorate different corners of it for different types of supernaturals!

• Options
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    It seems to be mostly a big empty space for you to personalise however you want.

@Karritz , yeah, That's what it looks like to me too! Hmm... I might try to redecorate different corners of it for different types of supernaturals!

I just got excited - I got a notification you'd mentioned me in a post - that hasn't happened for so long I can't remember when.

I did see another notification earlier, but it was about a thread someone had posted in and I must have it flagged as something I'm interested in.

Enjoy your expansion.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Charlottesmom Glad you worked out the recolourable layers! Love the quilt :) Lovely patterns, especially the huge floral one and the t-shirt :)

@CravenLestat Kotori Fuma is lovely :)

@Silverofdreams30 Gunther! Great updates :)

@Namaya92 Sorry you are still not well :( Good luck with your exams!

@PalmArrow I was thinking about installing Supernatural recently because I know there will be fun stuff in it that I would enjoy but I can't stand the thought of having my sims be supernaturals or seeing random supernaturals running around my town. I will need to think about it I guess.
    Great update and adorable pics of Cora on her broom :)

Happy Simming everyone and thank you for the morning entertainment :)

• Options
    @Mikezumi if you go into Options at the start of a game you can uncheck the boxes for each of the supernatural life state you don't want your sims, or sims around town, to convert into. I do it all the time as I didn't like the townies turning into random supernaturals. The only world I play in that has supernatural townies is Moonlit Falls because some of the townies in that place come as Supernaturals in the first place.
  • Options
    @Karritz I was aware there was something for that in Options but knowing how much doesn't work in the game made me worry. It's one of the reasons I am slow to add new EPs and play trial saves when I do install them. I need to see what irks me and hunt for mods or workarounds and it means I am taken away from my normal family fun style of game until then.
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @MamaSimTee This... :love:
    Ik8TdOy.png

I almost dropped her heading to take this pic,would have cried for a few days.

Oh no! I hadn't seen her anywhere, but then again, Hubs never found it either I guess. Yeah, i would've cried if you dropped her too. LOL
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,299 Member

SS: I really appreciate what you've said and all. I was feeling all alone in this since I don't have my family here with me to turn to, so I had no idea what I was going to do as I still have a lot to do before this was to happen. And I didn't know if you were going to be okay with this since you are the father.
    Donny: I meant every word that I've said earlier about you being a good mother and how I will take care of you and our baby because I love you and I will love this baby. We are you're family now and nothing will ever change that. Do you hear me on that? I. Love. You!
    SS: Yes I hear you on that. I'm just afraid that you would think that I was trapping you into doing something that you don't want to do.
    Donny: Trapping me? Why would you think that for? I wanted to be with you since I've met you and I've asked you twice to move in with me, didn't I?
    SS: Yes you did and I'd turned you down both times because of not being ready for that next step. But I guess the fates had other plans for me now... :cry:
    Donny: And it was fate that brought me here to Riverview as it brought me to you. And now I'm about to be a father and I can't think of a better person to be the mother of my baby. And I'm looking forward to being a father as well as being a family with you now. So don't cry and just think of this as something that was meant to be between the 2 of us. Okay?
    SS: Okay Donny, I will try to think of it like that but it'll be hard to do.
    Donny: Hard to do? Nonsense! I know that you can do it as I have faith in you. And I have faith that this will all work out for the best for both of us. Okay?
    SS: Okay Donny, I will do my best for you and the baby and for me. Now I just have 1 more thing on my mind.
    Donny: Didn't I just...
    SS interrupting Donny: Would you just hush and let me tell you what's on my mind?
    Donny: Okay, Lisa! I'm sorry. Go on.
    SS: Thank you! What I was about to say is that I really don't want to be alone tonight. So I was wondering if you would like to stay the night with me tonight?
    Donny: Of course I want to stay with you tonight... ;) Thank you for asking... :kissing_heart:
    SS: Well thank you for accepting my invitation for tonight... :)
    Donny: No need to thank me as I don't mind staying with you... ;)
    B6wD5ijl.jpg

Donny: Can I touch your tummy to see if I can feel the baby moving inside of you?
    SS: Of course you can. You don't need to ask me that... ;)
    Donny: Hey there little one! I'm your daddy and I can't wait to meet you. I'll be here for you if you ever get scared of anything or if you ever need a hug. I love you little one... <3
    TqIrhM8l.jpg

SS: I got a new game if you want to try it out with me.
    Donny: Sure, What is it?
    SS: It's a tabletop tank video game. I think that you're like it... :)
    Donny: Okay, you're on... :)
    tEeNJmHl.jpg

SS: Excuse me Donny but I'm getting hungry again for Mac & Cheese.
    Donny: Okay Lisa. let's go grab a bowl of it... :)
    YOVpAc8l.jpg

So after we ate our Mac & Cheese, Donny goes to bed while I start writing a kids book titled "Everyone has a Bladder". So I light the mood candle so that I don't have the ceiling fan light on while Donny is sleeping.
    8wOydc3l.jpg
    kFachkal.jpg

Donny must be dreaming about flying. Maybe he's thinking about taking a vacation or something... :)
    JpNARC0l.jpg

Now he's dreaming about the baby as he can't wait for fatherhood to come along... :)
    QOfKw2zl.jpg

After writing a few pages of the book and emailing them to the publisher, I go and crawl into bed next to Donny where I started dreaming about the baby as well... :)
    Wozenndl.jpg

Some snuggling went on... :)
    lHeLpzbl.jpg

I got up a little earlier than Donny as I have a craving for some Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream....YUMMY!
    8U5kOfVl.jpg

So I end up taking it out in the back room where I ate the whole container of ice cream. Oh well! I can exercise it off if I need to.
    Edld44gl.jpg

Then is was off to take a nice relaxing bath to wash away my stress.
    uLEoSYRl.jpg

After my bath, I decided to fix up some Eggs Machiavellian for Donny and I. I just hope that he likes them... :)
    eWUsjhxl.jpg

Donny eats his at the counter while I take mine to the back room to eat... :)
    jJcSabrl.jpg
    L1Qnvotl.jpg

Then Donny cleans up his plate after he's done eating. I love a man who cleans up after himself... <3<3
    OpvkzCal.jpg

Then Donny follows me into the bathroom to thank me for the delicious breakfast that I made for him... :)
    Donny: Hey Lisa, thank you for breakfast this morning. The Eggs Machiavellian was very good. I've never had eggs with watermelon in them. Where did you learn how to fix them?
    SS: I have a website bookmarked on my computer called AllRecipes. com that has the recipe on it. (And there is an actual recipe on this site. It does say that it was inspired by The Sims 3... :) )
    http://allrecipes.com/recipe/242228/eggs-machiavellian-inspired-by-the-sims-3/
    FEs68BCl.jpg

So after Donny thanked me for his breakfast, he suggested that we go to the Spring Festival as he wanted me to have a good time. So we went to the festival where I saw Craven Lestat there but he didn't stay for long. I'm guessing that he doesn't like seeing me with Donny since he left my Gift Giving Day party after seeing Donny there, so the only thing that I can think of is that Craven is jealous of the relationship with Donny and I.

The 1st thing that Donny and I do is try out the Love Tester to see where our love is... :)
    bYGcZ4Ql.jpg

SS: YIPPPPEEEE! This must be a good sign for us Donny... :smiley:
    Donny: See, I told you that we're meant for each other. Didn't I?
    SS: Yes you did Donny... :blush:
    e0rwDPxl.jpg
    Ipa3agnl.png

SS thinking to herself: This makes me very happy. I think that I've found just where I need to be now.
    XpsD4jFl.jpg

Donny thinking to himself: I'm such a lucky man to have this woman in my life now. She's what I've been searching for... <3<3
    UfydnFdl.jpg

Then Donny went off to the kissing booth for a kiss with Myra Pineda... :)
    GTn8nFEl.jpg
    LTohtIOl.jpg

SS talking to the baby: Hey there little one, I can't wait to see you and hold you and kiss your cute little cheeks.
    E6QtLNkl.jpg

So I got hungry and got myself a marshmallow rabbit to eat....YUMMY... :yum:
    xof0PDnl.jpg

After I got done eating that, I joined Donny in a dance on the floor... :)
    YkPSCRVl.jpg

Then I get a phone call from Yuri asking me on a date but I turned him down as he's not my type. I just wish that he would get that through his thick head of his... :s
    zELt8P6l.jpg

Then it was back to dancing with Donny... :)
    N8W1x93l.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I'm back. :smile:

Went into the other job now and they are finally investigating the missing pay incident and I will work there again the week after next. Hopefully things will improve!

Anyway a long day for me tomorrow at my min job so hopefully time will fly by.

Will have to work on the next 'Sim of the week' as well over the weekend and here is a hint at who the next Sim will be: :smile:

megan-fox1.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    I'm back. :smile:

Went into the other job now and they are finally investigating the missing pay incident and I will work there again the week after next. Hopefully things will improve!

Anyway a long day for me tomorrow at my min job so hopefully time will fly by.

Will have to work on the next 'Sim of the week' as well over the weekend and here is a hint at who the next Sim will be: :smile:

megan-fox1.jpg

@king_of_simcity7, can't wait to see a Sim of Megan Fox in your game.... :)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @lisasc360 I will not be featuring Megan Fox herself but that was the hint at who the Sim is :wink:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @lisasc360 I will not be featuring Megan Fox herself but that was the hint at who the Sim is :wink:

@king_of_simcity7, Ah okay. But still it's cool anyhow... :)
  • Options
    PalmArrow wrote: »

Actually - this is what I do for all of the EA made venues. They only use base game items for store venues plus the items that came new with the venue. Same for venues that come with worlds - only base game plus whatever came with the world.

I make my own venues by upgrading what EA have done to suit what I want in my games. I think the only venue I use, but very rarely use, that I haven't changed yet is Duke of Bows. Others haven't been changed but I don't use them. And the Boardwalk that was released with Roaring Heights - well I never use it at all - I just made my own roller coasters. The only use I ever had for the boardwalk was to see how the roller coaster was put together.

I use the greenhouse all the time but I have my own version of it in my library and I use that version. It has all sorts of things added to it or changed.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,204 Member
    edited January 2018
    @Mikezumi Thank you

@PalmArrow Lovely update

@lisac360 for some reason it wont let me tag you today,
    but very nice update. Look like it worked haha.

Im off to bed good night.
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Just wanted to show you guys some future GTA V to Sims 3 clothing I will be working on :smiley:

For the clothing, I feel like I am making an unofficial second Master Suite Stuff pack :lol:
    uv3TdGF.jpg
    There is a decent chance I will have to remove the stockings from the 3rd outfit there if I can't get them to fit the sims body well enough.

And shoes :3
    LFfrd9o.jpg
  • Options
    jordandjordand Posts: 262 Member
    @lisasc360, I enjoyed your last update! I’m glad that your SS seems so happy with Donny and that he is being so supportive. :)
    @PalmArrow, it looks like Cora had fun exploring. I think a party with all of the supernaturals would be really fun!
  • Options
    T_MariT_Mari Posts: 75 Member
    Hey guys, I'm back with some buildings again. This is my hospital
    ije60YW.jpg
    pvvyfCe.jpg

The hospital barely fit on the lot lol. But I preferred a smaller lot for the hospital.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    And this is sort of my pride and joy cause i got to experiment with architectural designs . This is my Library.
    yLJ99qF.jpg
    RrNJg7G.jpg
    wR4arKt.jpg
    VMFemhP.jpg
    I'll post the inside tomorrow. I don't like how big my photos come out. I feel like I make my posts too long so I'll resize the images and post them later
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,128 Member
    The in-laws are shopping, Leah's playing with her cousin, so the perfect time for me to do feedback! ;)

@Mikezumi Just saw your message. :mrgreen:
    Me happy! :smiley:
    Thank you!!!
    I'll write back and try to get caught up in your story thread very soon. <3

@Silverofdreams30 Ok, now I have "Hello, Hi" stuck and replaying in my head. :p
    How'd you get your sim to dance on the table? :open_mouth: Mine only seem to do it on the counters.
    Great update! :)
    ----
    Grant and Hayley are cute. :)
    Who's that hottie townie in the middle? (by the door?) :love: His chest is showing a little. :p

@CravenLestat Love that happy pic of Gabrielle with her hands up on the sides. :) Not sure how you captured that, but it's a cute in game pose.

@Charlottesmom
    oh_boy.jpg
    Showdown!! ;)
    Wow VJ was quite up front (not afraid of the fact that L is older than him) and rightly so! Poor kid. :(
    It was cute the way Meggie defended her dear friend, but...that might leave a negative mark on VJ... :(
    Such drama! You know I am loving it! :mrgreen:
    Glad Meggie apologized and made up with VJ. It's good for them to be open about their feelings.
    L's HUGE smile in Meggie's almost age up picture. :lol: You kinda fooled us there. ;) I wanted to see her as a YA. But yeah, 17, not quite there yet.
    Uh oh... I feel a song coming on...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjVUUFDTnE0
    OMGosh Lee! I wasn't expecting him to be so naughty! :naughty::p The "she has a nice a*ss" comment! :lol:
    You know L has been thinking about everything Lee mentioned about her! :smirk:
    Finally, he admits he likes her. ;) (More like loves...hee hee)
    "Don't play against L, he's vicious!" Lee chuckled, "He'll slowly wear you down and make every bone in your body cry for mercy..but you'll still want to go for round two..and he'll wear you out all over again"
    ^Read this and was like, "Ohhhh...MY!" :lol::p
    Aww, L fighting back tears in the car. :cry: Poor guy! It must be hard to be so in love with someone who's much younger than you and you can't do anything about it. One more year L...and who knows...things could change between her and VJ. ;)
    This chapter was pure AWESOME! :star: Loved it! Can't wait for more! :smiley:
    ----
    Love your new patterns! <3

@Namaya92 I'm sorry you got the flu too. :confounded: It's so AWFUL isn't it!? No one told me just how bad it is... :cry: I'm still recovering...
    Those thoughts are completely understandable for Davey. Makes me sad for him. :cry: But you know what, you don't have to be blood to be family...or in this case a dad. <3
    No Davey, you aren't a bad person. In fact, you're one h*** of a man! (Excuse my language, but seriously! ;) )
    Oh, Violet's pregnant! :mrgreen:
    Oh my gosh ROMANTIC proposal! <3 Ah! I love it!!!
    Yeah she's going to be Violet Swift now. ;) Adorable update!

@Novasi Welcome to the forums and the thread. :)

@PalmArrow The Fairy Arboretum is so pretty and you placed it in the perfect place! ;)
    Hidden Springs sure is a fun world to play huh? :)
    OMGosh now that I think about it, Adele Winterly WOULD make a great fortune teller! :lol:
    Ooo, beautiful dog following Ryan Anderson. I haven't paid him much attention...He looks good in your game though.

@lisasc360 Glad to hear Donny is stepping up to the plate and that he loves your SS. <3
    His sweet, consoling words. <3 What a good guy! I hope that never changes.
    Maybe Donny is thinking of taking her on a nice...Honeymoon...somewhere. :blush:
    Cookie dough ice cream? Boo ya! :mrgreen:
    Yes, men who clean up after themselves...sexy! Especially when they are shirtless! :lol:
    LOL! I totally saw that recipe on Allrecipes a while back. :lol:
    Very cute update! :)

@king_of_simcity7 Ah yes, Megan Fox. The woman who every man thinks is a Fox! ;):p

@Emily4331 Looking great! :star:

@T_Mari Holy dang that's an AWESOME library you built there! :astonished:

Happy Simming my friends. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    For those of you who haven't seen the latest addition to my family, here's Gaye. She's the third, third generation child :)
    39510496331_27596b7e3f_o.jpg

I don't think I will sim today because it is expected to reach 41C today and my laptop does not like heat like that! Not that it will be 41 in the house but it will be very warm. It's not even 11am and already the temperature has hit 31!
  • Options
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    For those of you who haven't seen the latest addition to my family, here's Gaye. She's the third, third generation child :)
    39510496331_27596b7e3f_o.jpg

I don't think I will sim today because it is expected to reach 41C today and my laptop does not like heat like that! Not that it will be 41 in the house but it will be very warm. It's not even 11am and already the temperature has hit 31!

Nice new toddler.

I'm happy to say it's much cooler at my place than it's been. We had a week of well over 30 degree temperatures last week. I didn't like it. We didn't get up to 40 though so I hope you can keep cool somewhere.
  • Options
    @Karritz Thanks :)
    It's just hit 34 and I read that it could reach 45 in some parts of Victoria. I can hear the wind that's bringing in the heat and when the change comes tonight it will bring very strong winds. Tomorrow will be in the low 20s.
    I am laying down thinking about napping before the worst of it gets here. Typing on tablet is a pain!
  • Options
    @Mikezumi that baby is beautiful! SHe looks so realistic! I love it.
    @emorrill Thanks! I would have uploaded it to the exchange but I wont remove the CC or store items to upload it plus, i know some players wouldn't like getting CC with their downloads.
    I'm glad i can at least share the image here! Its boring when only me sees it. xD
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Karritz Thanks :)
    It's just hit 34 and I read that it could reach 45 in some parts of Victoria. I can hear the wind that's bringing in the heat and when the change comes tonight it will bring very strong winds. Tomorrow will be in the low 20s.
    I am laying down thinking about napping before the worst of it gets here. Typing on tablet is a pain!

Have a quiet day and stay hydrated.

I haven't been able to find my tablet for weeks - I used to read stories and watch videos after turning off the TV at night. Can't do that now. Also can't update Instagram which is a pain. But not a sufficiently bad pain to get me to go buy a new tablet. I know it's in the house somewhere because I never take it out of the house.
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    edited January 2018
    A deer jumped through the house.
    Screenshot-246.jpg
    Hubert had a wish to propose to Miriam. She said yes!
    Screenshot-247.jpg
    Later that day, Nikolas and Mara were off to prom.
    Screenshot-248.jpg
    Things went surprisingly well and they became boyfriend and girlfriend!
    Screenshot-249.jpg
    Hubert and Stacy have finally gotten to being friends again. The good ol' "shaka bra" did the trick.
    (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_GCdN4_X-4 At 4:00)
    Screenshot-253.jpg
    The next day was Hubert's wedding day...
    Screenshot-254.jpg
    He moved in with Miriam, outside my active household. And then there were 2.
    Screenshot-255.jpg
    "La la la, ok simmies! It's been a long day, time to go bed- WHAT IN SIMNATION?!"
    Screenshot-256.jpg

I won't be updating the Castros as much anymore since I need to start LPs for my YouTube channel. I'll be updating my LPs here too, starting with Into The Future.
    Also, @Mikezumi Do you live in the Southern hemisphere?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top