The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    edited December 2017
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    chalicen wrote: »
    Ok, anyone know where I left my brain. I've done something hilarious and just realised. :joy:

O.o whad you do

I went to read through the WAWRMO chapter draft and noticed....
    both the Haynes sisters partners were called Max. :sweat_smile: I'm rolling with it. :)

Ahahahaha xDDDD I suppose they have a 'type' that is purely linguistic
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,790 Member
    So ready for Christmas! (Actually no, but I'm still eager for it to happen. XD I just have to do some baking and gift wrapping, so I should be fine.)

Anyways, I have a question for you guys. When do you think it's time to put warnings on your chapters? I added one at the beginning of my most recent one, since there was talk of seduction and I feared some people might think a Sims 4 Disney story was fine for young children, but it was very, very mild, so I don't know if it was necessary. :S

Here's the link if anyone wants to give their opinion: Snow White - Courtship - Part 9

@SerraNolwen I normally just put it on the chapter it's involves if I'm dealing with "mature" subjects but once I rewrite the Swanson legacy in the future I will be putting it in the first chapter. I would recommended in the future chapters when there's a warning to put it (the warning) in bold.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Ok, anyone know where I left my brain. I've done something hilarious and just realised. :joy:

O.o whad you do

both the Haynes sisters partners were called Max. :sweat_smile: I'm rolling with it. :)

Hey, one good thing is...
    Robin's Max uses his middle name so his first name isn't actually Max, it's Giacoma. :D
  • Options
    BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member

O.o whad you do

Robin's Max uses his middle name so his first name isn't actually Max, it's Giacoma. :D

True, very true... But she doesn't know that xD
  • Options

O.o whad you do

True, very true... But she doesn't know that xD

Be patient. She'll find out soon enough. At the latest, it would be their wedding day. :lol: Okay, jokes aside, she'll find out eventually.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,823 Member
    Anyone having issues with the length of their signature all of a sudden? Mine's been the same for a long time with little variety in length but now it's saying I'm 72 characters over my limit. Did they change something? I think I'll use the tinyurl site to help and see if it fixes it.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,263 Member
    edited December 2017
    #BUILDNEWCREST CHALLENGE: SIMSELF LEGACY EDITION

- Day 59

Jubilee enters her first day on a career job. And she has news to share with her sister, Hope.

12-20-17_2-42-15-PM.png?w=800
  • Options
    testing
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    mom and i went shopping to get me a new chair and fridge.

don't tell sis though i told her i was abducted by aliens.
  • Options
    CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    So ready for Christmas! (Actually no, but I'm still eager for it to happen. XD I just have to do some baking and gift wrapping, so I should be fine.)

Anyways, I have a question for you guys. When do you think it's time to put warnings on your chapters? I added one at the beginning of my most recent one, since there was talk of seduction and I feared some people might think a Sims 4 Disney story was fine for young children, but it was very, very mild, so I don't know if it was necessary. :S

Here's the link if anyone wants to give their opinion: Snow White - Courtship - Part 9

I feel the same about Christmas, actually! I'm so eager, but so no ready - I've only got to do some Christmas shopping this week because I had exams and the stores are just so ridiculously crowded at this point!

Aaand, I have never put a warning on any of my chapters, so I can't help you with that... It reminded me, though, that I should catch up :smile:

@Bugsie2016 I'm doing great! But I feel like our reading circle is a little... slow lately. I guess everyone's busy IRL?
  • Options

I feel the same about Christmas, actually! I'm so eager, but so no ready - I've only got to do some Christmas shopping this week because I had exams and the stores are just so ridiculously crowded at this point!

Aaand, I have never put a warning on any of my chapters, so I can't help you with that... It reminded me, though, that I should catch up :smile:

@Bugsie2016 I'm doing great! But I feel like our reading circle is a little... slow lately. I guess everyone's busy IRL?

@CharmingMaruska I know. I've not been in there because I don't have another BL update yet. I've been updating my other 2 stories but I don't want to confuse anyone by posting those updates in there too. :)
  • Options

@CharmingMaruska I know. I've not been in there because I don't have another BL update yet. I've been updating my other 2 stories but I don't want to confuse anyone by posting those updates in there too. :)

i was going to update then mom kidnapped me.
  • Options

I hope you don't mean literally :lol:

Speaking of going out, i'm seriously doubting that's happening for me in the next 2 weeks as i've got my winter break and I really don't feel like it. (SA thinks it's better to stay in my safe-place but i'm soo bored.)
  • Options

Speaking of going out, i'm seriously doubting that's happening for me in the next 2 weeks as i've got my winter break and I really don't feel like it. (SA thinks it's better to stay in my safe-place but i'm soo bored.)

bad bugsie. whats sa?

its cathteas job to confuse me not yours.
  • Options

bad bugsie. whats sa?

I told you the other day. :)
    SA = Social Anxiety
  • Options
    edited December 2017

bad bugsie. whats sa?

I told you the other day. :)
    SA = Social Anxiety

hey i'm aloud to forget its been a long couple of months. and you gave me your headache.
  • Options

not literaly read the post i made before that one.
  • Options

not literaly read the post i made before that one.

I know. I read that post. I was joking. :)
  • Options
    theres 5 days til christmas . i told mom a funny story today our fill in manager has 10 gifts left to buy.
  • Options
    theres 5 days til christmas . i told mom a funny story today our fill in manager has 10 gifts left to buy.

I have 5/6 to get but at this rate, it's gonna be July before i'm done. (Still haven't felt like going shopping. I'm not procrastinating, I just prefer my safe-space. Plus people have been busy and I got to bring one of them along 'cause otherwise brain freaks out thinking i'm gonna die :lol: )
  • Options
    Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    Some people got some explaining to do!
    12-14-17d_12-11-45AM_zpsp40bxmht.png

Sorry I've taken so long. Between being sick and christmas shopping/other holiday madness, I really haven't had a chance to sit down and write!
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    @CathyTea do you know who
    Violet simslef was?
    I accidentally deleted them when moving sims out
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Violet simslef was?

I don't know, @MadameLee ... I'll think about it, and if I can figure it out or remember, I'll let you know!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Violet simslef was?

I don't know, @MadameLee ... I'll think about it, and if I can figure it out or remember, I'll let you know!

it doesn't matter I downloaded the save with the 3 Rencassiance sims and delated all but the simself and re-uploaded her
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    noel and laurens orginal aniversary is next week . december 31 or january first not sure which because fireworks are yucky

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top