Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    #BUILDNEWCREST CHALLENGE: SIMSELF LEGACY EDITION

- Day 58

The party has ended and now it's time for Jubilee to enter the real world of being an heir. We also eliminate 1 of the 4 sim selfies that would be a potential husband to Jubilee. And there's mention of @CathyTea in this chapter. I wonder why. Let's read and find out.

12-18-17_5-09-24-PM.png?resize=768%2C402?w=800

The end was funny she went to bed right after dinner.
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

- Day 58

The party has ended and now it's time for Jubilee to enter the real world of being an heir. We also eliminate 1 of the 4 sim selfies that would be a potential husband to Jubilee. And there's mention of @CathyTea in this chapter. I wonder why. Let's read and find out.

Hey @friendsfan367 !!!
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

- Day 58

Hey @friendsfan367 !!!

hey.
  • Options

- Day 58

Hey @friendsfan367 !!!

hey.

How you doing today??
  • Options

- Day 58

Hey @friendsfan367 !!!

hey.

How you doing today??

tired.
  • Options

- Day 58

Hey @friendsfan367 !!!

hey.

How you doing today??

tired.

I hope you feel better. :) Maybe the benders can hook you up with some of that energy potion?!
  • Options

- Day 58

Hey @friendsfan367 !!!

hey.

How you doing today??

tired.

I hope you feel better. :) Maybe the benders can hook you up with some of that energy potion?!

just tired. not sick.. i got up at 6.
  • Options

- Day 58

Hey @friendsfan367 !!!

hey.

How you doing today??

tired.

just tired. not sick.. i got up at 6.

I know but I hope you feel better than tired. :)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    @CathyTea guess whom is going to have a actually house next month? (Hint: the sim versions of him and his wife are the parents of Jane's boyfriend)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    I am doing a photography of my latest sims 3 household. It is a baby challenge but with photos only. I am playing as usual but taking photos when each baby is born and ages up. Each baby will have it's own page with parents photo.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @CathyTea guess whom is going to have a actually house next month? (Hint: the sim versions of him and his wife are the parents of Jane's boyfriend)

That's fantastic! This seems like the time when lots of cool folk are getting their own homes! Congrats, Matt and his wife!:)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    MadameLee wrote: »

That's fantastic! This seems like the time when lots of cool folk are getting their own homes! Congrats, Matt and his wife!:)

Note: in
    college chapter when Jane and HAM were in the library
    both Matt and the wife appeared in the
    library.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Hey! I'm holding a Q & A over in my BL thread for the next 24 hours. :) You don't have to have to be caught up to ask questions. Although, I do recommend you have a read at least a tiny bit as it makes the question asking easier :D (My threads been so dead lately and i'm bored!)
  • Options
    Hey! I'm holding a Q & A over in my BL thread for the next 24 hours. :) You don't have to have to be caught up to ask questions. Although, I do recommend you have a read at least a tiny bit as it makes the question asking easier :D (My threads been so dead lately and i'm bored!)

thats good i haven't even read chapter 1.

but i'll make you feel better i only just started reading trips story for real i used to make it up.
  • Options

but i'll make you feel better i only just started reading trips story for real i used to make it up.

Chapter 1 is terrible anyway. :D
  • Options

sometimes having Amanda as a muse means i take my post and start over because i think it could be better. thats why shes both my muse and my cute little weirdo.

sis before you yell at me amanda says she wears her nickname with pride.
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Hi everyone...

I have a feeling my comments keep disappearing here, so I'm just crazy and never posted.

Anyway, it has started snowing today! Work is nearly over so I can go outside and play. :D
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options

sometimes having Amanda as a muse means i take my post and start over because i think it could be better. thats why shes both my muse and my cute little weirdo.

I hate the entirety of gen 1 of my legacy. WAWRMO is my favourite story to write because of all the drama and it flows easily enough for me to write. BL is my worst one, it can take ages to write. I started writing the chapter last weekend (the 9th ) and it's still not done. :D
  • Options

I hate the entirety of gen 1 of my legacy. WAWRMO is my favourite story to write because of all the drama and it flows easily enough for me to write. BL is my worst one, it can take ages to write. I started writing the chapter last weekend (the 9th ) and it's still not done. :D

i forget whats wawrmo again/ i forgot what it means.
  • Options

WAWRMO is my apocalypse story. :)
  • Options

no what does it stand for.lol
  • Options

Oh that. What are we really made of? I shorten it to WAWRMO 'cause it takes less time to write.
  • Options

Oh that. What are we really made of? I shorten it to WAWRMO 'cause it takes less time to write.

not my problem i didn't name it you did. lol
  • Options

not my problem i didn't name it you did. lol

Of course I did, I do like it's shortened name though. Although, I like the shortened version of my actual name more than my actual full name so makes sense. :)
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Karilan wrote: »
    Hi everyone...

I have a feeling my comments keep disappearing here, so I'm just crazy and never posted.

Anyway, it has started snowing today! Work is nearly over so I can go outside and play. :D

How lovely, @Karilan ! Have a great snow play! :)

We're expecting a hard frost on Thursday night, so I'll be covering the plants!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top