Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

May I play your "Invested" Family/Single Sim Households?

Not sure where to put this.
Hey all,
I'm looking for invested households/single sims for my neighborhoods created by you. By invested I mean time you all put into the household or a specific single sim to in their career, skills, and even a personal story. It doesn't have to maxed out everything. I got lucky and found a couple downloaded sims that they retain their skills/careers/active relationships within their household, the creator even had a little bio for them-- I loved this. I feel by adding your invested households, my game's world will have more of a sense of realism and depth by diversifying (other than looks) for my created sims interact with. I tried diversifying my households, but it's not as fun. I primarily focused on one family. I downloaded a couple sims from the gallery and randomly moved in some townies to interact with my sims recently, but they all had clean slates (no job/skills/statistic experience/story.. etc); As such, I'd really appreciate if you any of you are willing to share your households, their story, and their gallery link so that I can play them. I have households that I created stories with in my gallery that you're all welcomed to have.
Origin ID: meeoun

Thanks again.

Comments

• Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    It's not very often I uploaded played sims to the Gallery. Usually I have a story in mind when I create them in CAS and leave it to the individual, however, I do have two sims I made as gifts that you are free to use.

First is Bella Vino.

Meet Bella Vino. Her Parents were two of my sims: Chantal Crystal and Leo Burrows. They've left her quite the legacy. Hopefully you will continue it. She wants the kinda love her parents had, the forever sort. Will Bella be able to juggle her parents legacy and find her forever love?

As for her Legacy, it's a house with a vineyard: La Vigna.

This is La Vigna, Bella Vino's Legacy home. All the appliances have been upgraded and enjoy the Vineyard in the back. All the grapes are of Perfect Quality. Can Bella keep her parents' legacy alive? And able to pass it down to her own children?

And as a Bonus, because the Vineyard is so successful, I gave the option for Bella to own a High End Restaurant: Sapore del Vino.

A restaurant designed for Bella Vino to buy and have a challenge with. This Restaurant is a very #Romantic and very #highendrestaurant. The Markup is 300% and her marketing is the diamond package. There is limited seating in this formal restaurant. Get ready to wine & dine with experimental food.

And this is Symphony Ricci

Meet Symphony Ricci. She is a teenager, living on her own with no parents. She works as a Barista, she sings, she plays the keyboard and she loves gourmet food. When she's all grown up, she wants to be a singer and a pianist and a gourmet chef. She wants to find love in the big city and raise her kids high in the sky.

I did create an apartment for her as well, but it wasn't overly tailor made for her like Bella's home is.

Feel free to take these and any other creations you would like to have.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,358 Member
    I'm having a hard time myself finding realistically skilled sims. Most of which I found using the hashtags were either startersims or of the allskillsmaxed kind.

I cannot upload at the moment (not ready to patch yet), but try my Julio Escobedo (hashtag skilledsim). He has a backstory, maxed handyness and other good, but not over the top skills.

I think I also still have a household called Wyatt Holiday on the gallery from when someone asked for Wyatt. This household consists of an inexperienced secret agent, his wife who in my save is forewoman in a woodworking factory, their twin daughters and the father's son from a fling with Summer Holiday. No backstory provided in the upload itself, since it was just to share Wyatt's genetics.

Both households originate in challenges I played and I felt I needed to give them a real life afterwards.
    Currently playing: Castaway Challenge
  • Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    @LadyEmillye
    Wow! Thank you so much. I'm so excited to download them in my game!
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    meeoun wrote: »
    @LadyEmillye
    Wow! Thank you so much. I'm so excited to download them in my game!

Awesome! If you ever wanna share pics of how they are doing in your game feel free. I have so many saves, it's been awhile since I made it back to them.
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    edited November 2017
    I'd love to share some of my households with you, but I'm not sure how much fantasy you'd find acceptable. Most of my best developed households either have sims who have odd-colored skin, are aliens, or are vampires...and then there's the one with the mad scientist and his evil clone... Also, I tend to use CC hair styles and clothes, mostly from Mod the Sims, but I also use Kijiko's hair styles for guys. I can upload edited, CC-free versions of my sims, but the question is...how weird do you want your world to get?
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    My gallery ID is in my sig. Most of those households, except the one single, have been played on long life, so there's a lot of maxed out skills, completed aspirations, etc. even among the little ones.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Most of my uploaded Sims are unplayed. But the first four I uploaded do have skills. I also have the Goth-Munch family from my premades project up there. I would link them but I'm on mobile. I do think all the necessary info is in my signature.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    I can upload some but I usually dont as they have CC... as long as you don’t mind replacing some clothes, hair, or skin color (I have custom colors but everything’s Maxis match).
    The ones uploaded already don’t have skills... (id: CakeWitch)

If CC does bother you, I’ll make some households CC free (or at least mostly vanilla) and share them
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    My handle is stormyweather43 and I have a set of 4 sisters whose last name is Barney. I recently for some unexplained reason when I removed the saves to back them up before patching, somehow I couldn't find them. So I put the Barney sims in the game and played them for a few days and got them some skills in a few things. Those are the ones with cc. I do have a version of the sisters without cc and they won't have skills as I only uploaded them for another requester who didn't like to use cc so I never play the vanilla ones.

hcAahcs.png

This is Nicola Barney.

Xas3bp1.png

This is Cristal Barney the rebel.

3pnIBBe.png

This is Janay Barney.

oY3Kl0z.png

This is Marisol Barney.

Nicola I created first in CAS, and I liked her so much I randomized using her genetics to get sisters, and Janay and Marisol came up first try with the same hair and I knew it was meant to be lol. Cristal I just liked her looks even though she didn't have the same hair, so I made her out to be the rebel. I randomized their traits and three of them got some of the same traits. Marisol is the odd duck out she didn't get any of the same traits as her sisters.
  • Options
    astera00astera00 Posts: 267 Member
    I'd be happy to share my sims with you. My origin ID is the same as my username. I always upload my sims with bios in them, because I think it makes it more interesting. I don't usually bother maxing out skills, but most of the sims I've uploaded already have some skills and careers. I've created all of them from scratch using CAS as I rarely play pre-mades. If you like any of them, let me know how they get on, I'm always curious what people will do with my creations. Thank you :)

Origin ID: astera00
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I keep trying to make a "me" Sim that I am happy with. I make them, play for a while and stop and delete the game. I have quite a few uploaded to the gallery, along with couples and roomies. My gallery ID is the same as my name here. Help yourself to any of them. Disclaimer: I did not create all of the ones I have uploaded, some I changed and re-uploaded. You can tell which is which as the original creator is named.
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    I have a Sim who I've invested lots in lol, but he's not currently on the gallery as he really is a challenge to play – not the type of Sim people generally want in their game, I guess. Basically, he's a case of prodigy turned mad hatter, broken through his upbringing. Father died under “suspicious circumstances” when he was a toddler, new stepfather was an evil jerk who constantly belittled him (and who is the number one suspect in his father's murder), got placed into foster care as a child, discarded by foster parents for his behavior as a teen, placed back with his mother and stepfather – kills stepfather, then realizes what he's done and pleads with Grim to bring him back. Grim does. Lives out the rest of his life alone, making his own money. First as a detective but failed miserably at that and got fired; then as an unruly activist, again, failed miserably and got fired. Lived off people's generous loans for a long time, then decided to join the Criminal career as that was pretty much the only option left for him. Is currently at level 8 of the criminal career, work performance leaves much to be desired but they keep him because of his excellent hacking skills – he is still a genius.

I tried to reflect this back story in his traits. Has Genius trait, and Creativity trait from completing that childhood aspiration to show the prodigy part of his character. Has Parenthood traits Uncontrolled Emotions, Irresponsible, Compassionate and Good Manners. Tried to show how he's impacted by his sucky upbringing but a good guy at heart. He also has a few aspiration reward traits and traits from completed aspirations that I chose specifically for him: has Tormentor trait from when he went off the rails for the first time; Poetic trait from when he decided to do good again; and Mastermind trait, from when he went off the rails again.
    He also has quite some maxed out skills - Charisma, as that's bound to happen when you play a Sim for so long, and some skills that went with the aforementioned aspirations. He has medium or high skill in pretty much anything Creativity-related and maxed out Programming to show his genius.

Wow this turned into an entire novel lol. So sorry! Here's some pics of him throughout his life in case you're interested (be warned, it's screenshot heavy).
    8mKZ0SS.png
    yiCgniN.png
    tazl3no.png
    vz9g6tm.png
    Killing his stepfather, who dies kneeling before the urn of Remi's father - pretty much a case of karma, after everything his stepfather did to him.
    0aDGyP0.png
    Failing terribly as a police officer.
    shBhgFU.png
    Failing terribly as an activist. He actually protested for the Foundation for Less Mischief or something - while pursuing a Chief of Mischief aspiration.
    rotlYNr.png

He's actually a really interesting Sim to have in your game but he is also a challenge, definitely. In my game he is often autonomously mean to people then instantly becomes Tense because of his Compassionate trait, and he has even been known to fight other Sims completely out of the blue - even when I'm not playing him. Has a way of drawing attention to him even when unplayed, that's why I don't have him on the gallery.
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Oh, I think I have one for you. The McCalls is a household created after I had to make up a backstory for Travis, who later in my game became a really important character of my legacy, and I actually got to play with them a lot. I was so excited with a family that has so many problems and an unclear future for most of them, and it ended up being kinda harsh to watch their dynamics but utterly fresh to me.

A sample:
    FtRuw0W.png
    jkMxby7.png
    qN80Jay.png
    dw05REL.png
    FtPv3A6.png
    F1xSLwt.png
    8SqGLW5.png

I'm quite sure their skills, careers and relationships are preserved in the file.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E432E26AC3BC11E78474AEE225736413?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=stGerris&max=50&maxis=false
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    The couple I'm most emotionally invested in are Morris and Esme Green, available on the gallery under EA ID babysquare when they're called Green. They're my favourite family and have been with me since the start of the sims 2, though I haven't begun playing with them yet in 4 as I'm waiting for seasons, so they currently are brand new sims, as it were.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    i currently don't have any of my sims on the gallery, but have been considering it with several. like lycan above, though, a lot of my households involve aliens, vampires, odd-colored skin, astronauts, ghosts or such. though there are also a decent number of 'normal' households.

of the normal ones, my favorite is 'hacker girl'. she's been around for a year now (she and her boyfriend were created for city living when the pack came out). she started out working in social media, going the public relations path and getting as far as community manager where coming home angry at the 'fans' several days in a row set something off in her and she started down a darker path. "they didn't like the work she was doing? everything was *her* fault because she's the one that interacts with the community? she would show them!" so, she left the career (eventually. i kind of kept her in til max just for the unlocks, since she was the first character i played through it), became a tech guru to focus on her programming and hacking (and work on two of the knowledge ambitions) and, when felt she got enough from that (...max career again because i'm me), she used her boyfriend's connections in the underworld and became a criminal herself, eventually focusing on the oracle branch and reaching her goal of becoming the oracle itself. now she commands an army of hackers (some of them even former sims who screamed at her constantly in her first job, and she knows it) and saves or destroys lives on a whim.

because of how long she's been in the game, she's got a fair few max level skills, some even done on her own (dancing and singing, especially top that list). in my game, she lives in 'the spire' in uptown with her cat (whose name is banned in the forums and who is based on catwoman's cat from batman the animated series) and commands a 'net demon' club that meets in a hidden hackspace beneath the nearby penthouse nightclub (requirement: programming 2, rules: hack, program, be social to net demons)

i'll likely upload her and a few others later today, when i get around to actually simming. gallery name is the same as here
  • Options
    SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    It's always really nice to meet sims that already have some skills and such. I'm not sure what I've uploaded so far with skills jobs and such, but I'll be sure to drop by again when I do upload some played sims. I'll also be checking back in to download some sims from others to add in my wishacy. :)
  • Options
    missmani09missmani09 Posts: 692 Member
    I'm really invested in my Gains family.
    Origin ID missmani09. I uploaded the family about a month ago. I've been playing the family almost every day and a LOT has changed.
    I'll re-upload them soon.
    Toddlers are FINALLY HERE!!!
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    just coming back to say that paige turner (hacker girl) is currently uploaded: https://gyazo.com/7dee6b5529e54a2062ff8134365a5c84

she shouldn't have the dastardly trait like it says she does. is currently working on the public enemy aspiration, since it works so well for (and requires) criminals, but her starter trait was 'high metabolism' from athletic. she's completed 5 aspirations already, so be aware: renaissance sim, computer whiz, tormenter, city native, and fabulously wealthy. and, has maxed the following skills: charisma, dancing, fitness, handiness, logic, mischief, programming, singing, video gaming, and wellness. some of these are bound to happen with any sim active for such a long time, others made sense for the character. comedy, cooking, mixology and writing are also between 7 and 9. most anything else she knows is under 4

...and i really didn't realize i used so many packs creating her...
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    edited November 2017
    I have a couple of families in the gallery that you could use. I would recommend the Hurtado and the Kaminski families. I don't use CC in my game, so all my uploads are CC free. I do use the MC_Command center mod, but that has nothing to do with the gallery.

For the Hurtado and the Kaminski, they were part of a legacy family, where I was playing through the alphabet.

I do play a lot of aliens, but those two generations are alien free. My gallery name is Gruffsman (with an S ), gruffman was taken.
  • Options
    Wow! Thank you everybody! Many apologies for getting back here so late. I'm so excited to check out your Sims!!
    15hlc46.jpg
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Hi @meeoun !
    Not sure if you would be interested in this Sim but I have Sage Reed under EA name Karilan.

Sage is a charismatic but ditzy party girl who finds her way into the most exclusive events whether she has an invitation or not. No one really knows what she does as a day job but she seems to know people in all sorts of industries. She constantly brags about the high-class dates she goes on, and the important people she knows. While Sage is not purposefully offensive, she just lives in her own little bubble and bounces through life in it.

She does not have skills built or even a career, but I do have a Simbook page where I make status updates about the stories she's featured in. Even if you are not writing a story, this might provide a deeper personality and history you are looking for.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    Firande wrote: »
    I have a Sim who I've invested lots in lol, but he's not currently on the gallery as he really is a challenge to play – not the type of Sim people generally want in their game, I guess. Basically, he's a case of prodigy turned mad hatter, broken through his upbringing. Father died under “suspicious circumstances” when he was a toddler, new stepfather was an evil jerk who constantly belittled him (and who is the number one suspect in his father's murder), got placed into foster care as a child, discarded by foster parents for his behavior as a teen, placed back with his mother and stepfather – kills stepfather, then realizes what he's done and pleads with Grim to bring him back. Grim does. Lives out the rest of his life alone, making his own money. First as a detective but failed miserably at that and got fired; then as an unruly activist, again, failed miserably and got fired. Lived off people's generous loans for a long time, then decided to join the Criminal career as that was pretty much the only option left for him. Is currently at level 8 of the criminal career, work performance leaves much to be desired but they keep him because of his excellent hacking skills – he is still a genius.

I tried to reflect this back story in his traits. Has Genius trait, and Creativity trait from completing that childhood aspiration to show the prodigy part of his character. Has Parenthood traits Uncontrolled Emotions, Irresponsible, Compassionate and Good Manners. Tried to show how he's impacted by his sucky upbringing but a good guy at heart. He also has a few aspiration reward traits and traits from completed aspirations that I chose specifically for him: has Tormentor trait from when he went off the rails for the first time; Poetic trait from when he decided to do good again; and Mastermind trait, from when he went off the rails again.
    He also has quite some maxed out skills - Charisma, as that's bound to happen when you play a Sim for so long, and some skills that went with the aforementioned aspirations. He has medium or high skill in pretty much anything Creativity-related and maxed out Programming to show his genius.

Wow this turned into an entire novel lol. So sorry! Here's some pics of him throughout his life in case you're interested (be warned, it's screenshot heavy).
    8mKZ0SS.png
    yiCgniN.png
    tazl3no.png
    vz9g6tm.png
    Killing his stepfather, who dies kneeling before the urn of Remi's father - pretty much a case of karma, after everything his stepfather did to him.
    0aDGyP0.png
    Failing terribly as a police officer.
    shBhgFU.png
    Failing terribly as an activist. He actually protested for the Foundation for Less Mischief or something - while pursuing a Chief of Mischief aspiration.
    rotlYNr.png

He's actually a really interesting Sim to have in your game but he is also a challenge, definitely. In my game he is often autonomously mean to people then instantly becomes Tense because of his Compassionate trait, and he has even been known to fight other Sims completely out of the blue - even when I'm not playing him. Has a way of drawing attention to him even when unplayed, that's why I don't have him on the gallery.

I love his story! Thank you for sharing!
    Karilan wrote: »
    Hi @meeoun !
    Not sure if you would be interested in this Sim but I have Sage Reed under EA name Karilan.

Sage is a charismatic but ditzy party girl who finds her way into the most exclusive events whether she has an invitation or not. No one really knows what she does as a day job but she seems to know people in all sorts of industries. She constantly brags about the high-class dates she goes on, and the important people she knows. While Sage is not purposefully offensive, she just lives in her own little bubble and bounces through life in it.

She does not have skills built or even a career, but I do have a Simbook page where I make status updates about the stories she's featured in. Even if you are not writing a story, this might provide a deeper personality and history you are looking for.

I'm downloading Sage right now! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm excited for her to be part of my game.

I'd love to share some of my households with you, but I'm not sure how much fantasy you'd find acceptable. Most of my best developed households either have sims who have odd-colored skin, are aliens, or are vampires...and then there's the one with the mad scientist and his evil clone... Also, I tend to use CC hair styles and clothes, mostly from Mod the Sims, but I also use Kijiko's hair styles for guys. I can upload edited, CC-free versions of my sims, but the question is...how weird do you want your world to get?

I don't mind. I bought the vamp pack on sale so I have available. Normally I don't play supernaturals but why not have a few with a backstory for my sims to interact with!
  • Options
    @meeoun Glad you liked it! Felt like I'd kind of carried away there hehe, especially since I don't even have the dude on the gallery right now. I could upload him if you want... he's currently a vampire in my game - had this whole additional storyline where he fell in love with Grim, wanted nothing more than to be with him and because Grim said he wouldn't date a "living soul," he got himself turned into a vamp lol. I am normally more about realistic gameplay and not so much a fan of the supernatural, but found vamps so much fun to play that I ultimately kept him one - for now, that is. But I can upload him to the gallery with current skills and aspiration traits as a human without too much trouble - think he ultimately works better as a human. Only reason why I keep him a vampire is because I don't want him to age in my game and because he's got such a good romance going with his vampire girlfriend. :lol:

I also have a few other Sims... just read that you don't generally play supernaturals but don't mind a few of them - I'm similar. I only have two vampires in my game. One of them is Tori Hoyt. Born Victoria Hoyt around the 1950s, Victoria used to be the embodiment of naivety, longing for really only one thing: to marry the man of her dreams. Her mother pressured her to marry at an early age but Tori wanted to wait for "the one," this to her mother's dismay, who considers and outright calls her a disappointment. She finally finds the one in a man named Ashton Dawson and starts seeing him in secret, but her mother's words keep echoing in her mind. When Ashton finally proposes to her, she surprises them both by saying no - knowing her mother wouldn't approve and not wanting to be a disappointment forever. Halfheartedly agrees to marry another guy and forcedly lets go of her dream. Her sister then ends up marrying Ashton instead, and Tori's heart breaks into pieces. Tori finally lashes out at her for stealing her dream on her sister's wedding, to which she answers that she "could've had it, sis." Angered by her family's rejecting her and taken down by life, Tori finally breaks and on her sister's wedding night, she sneaks into their room... the whole thing's kind of centered around the Von Haunt Estate, and partially inspired by one of its plaques that reads, "Please note the bedrooms are no longer available for overnight stays. Since the regrettable "honeymoon of horror" incident, our insurance firm has instructed us that no living person should sleep in the Von Haunt Estate." After the incident Tori runs away, leaving her family behind, and eventually meets Caleb Vatore. He falls in love with her and she manages to convince him to turn her despite his aversion to vampirism. After he turns her, she guiltlessly abandons him to relish the gift of immortality on her own. She has Charisma maxed and is very, very deceitful - Sims are easily fooled by her charming nature. Also has Painting maxed out and so doesn't really need a job, as she easily lives off her paintings. Played her for quite a while, so has gained quite some other skills too.
    Her traits are Evil, Jealous and Romantic so again, quite a challenging Sim hehe. I don't have her on the gallery yet but will upload her tomorrow. She is a Grand Master Vampire whom I think has enough points to buy all perks. I chose not to choose certain perks for her, like Dampened Emotions, because they didn't really fit in with my storyline - where she's quite unstable partially due to her extreme jealousness.
    fg9Y21S.png
    PLUau6W.png
    ewsbWv8.png
    p1Y5vKo.png
    ZTU45s0.png
    Seducing Caleb Vatore. :smirk:
    bOLLE8q.png
    Tori at present day.
    She'd work best as a vampire, I think, but she could also work as a human... the main thing about her is her jealousness, really. Well, and her evilness too... she can be pretty darn evil lol.
    wc422LV.png

Okay that's it, I promise. :lol: No more novels. Christ do I get carried away when it comes to my Sims lol.

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    @Firande Tori is GORGEOUS!!!

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    @GoddessSims Thank you so much!! :blush: I wish I could put her on the gallery, but she just had a baby in my game - can't delete the baby in CAS until he's a toddler, so I'll have to wait a while. :sweat_smile: Don't think it'd fit to have her on there with a baby since she's supposed to be evil and all, hehe. I think she'd work best in other people's worlds as a background character and maybe potential love interest until they find out just how evil and jealous she is. :lol:

fgQIHTb.png