Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited November 2017
    I know I've been inactive but I got exciting news: I'm able to play Sims 3 again! My mom somehow got our old desktop working again, because we've been locked out of it for over two years due to our password being incorrect. I had a laptop all this time, but on that I've only been able to play Sims 4 since I was fearful of Sims 3 burning out another computer of mine (and even so, I haven't been able to play Sims 4 as I like it because I couldn't use CC and had to have the graphics on low to not experience a serious case of lag) -- I've lost 4 computers because of Sims 3 & I really needed the laptop for academic purposes :heartbreak:

But anyways, I haven't been able to play Sims 3 since March of this year :sob: That was the last time a computer of mine burned out from Sims 3 lol. I'm super excited!

In other news, I'm still learning my Spanish in Duolingo & Memrise, American Sign Language on Memrise and took it upon myself to add Korean & Japanese. Additionally, my classes are almost over for the semester and to be frank, I'm debating to skip today's lecture to play Sims 3, because it's been wayyyyyy too long. :relaxed:
    Post edited by Nomiko13 on
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,089 Member
    Current Deal

942 ) Sweet Serenity Lily Pad Mini Pond / 13 / 26 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Imperial Bedroom Zen; November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals

943 ) Haute Hacienda Dining Room Set / 383 / 675 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 905 but less than # 84)

944 ) Palm in Vase / 7 / 13 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Bathroom Set; Full Bayside Set; Best of 2010 Collection

945 ) Business as Usual Bistro / 646 / 1710 / 62% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 117)

946 ) Divine Divan / 32 / 56 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Living Room Set, Full Storybook Set, Make a Wish Compilation

947 ) Pushin' Pedals / 588 / 1250 / 53% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 374)

948 ) Brunch at the Old Mill / 442 / 1700 / 74% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 884)
    The Brunch at the Old Mill set does not include the building or the lot. However, the lot created by SimGuruKitty can be downloaded from the exchange here. A companion lot for Sunset Valley can be downloaded from the exchange here.

949 ) Tropical Fruit Bowl / 9 / 27 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

950 ) Coastal Clothing Cart / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Laundry; Loads of Laundry

951 ) Boho Vintage Men's Collection / 297 / 990 / 70% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 815)

952 ) Stones Throw Greenhouse / 760 / 1710 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 412, # 446, # 443, # 51)

953 ) No Nonsense Bookshelf / 38 / 71 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

954 ) Corset and Blouse / 31 / 75 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    EnvyfanEnvyfan Posts: 142 Member
    edited November 2017
    NO!! i miscalculated the price for Brunch at the Old Mill, i'll be about 25 points off i think, no...
  • Options
    SemaviLadySemaviLady Posts: 526 Member
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    I know I've been inactive but I got exciting news: I'm able to play Sims 3 again! My mom somehow got our old desktop working again, because we've been locked out of it for over two years due to our password being incorrect.
    Welcome back. Although this user tip is too late for you, it's something that probably will come handy to someone in a similar situation. Bob Rankin has a tip on simple procedure on how to hack your way back into your computer account. You do need to remember your user name, create a system repair disk (from another Windows computer) and then do a wee bit of some computereze (EZ for a polyglot, right?) get back back in. :grin:

https://askbobrankin.com/resetting_forgotten_windows_password_.html

I do hope you get a nice gaming machine in the next few months, per original plan.
    Meanwhile I hope you get to have some fun with TS3 real soon. Don't skip too many classes now. :wink:

Cheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gifI've owned the TS3 Store since Feb 2015-thanks to the help of many other simmers
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ☆★☆ My Page ☆★☆-♞- TS3❣
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    Also glad to see you back @Nomiko13. Another suggestion for folks on how to PREVENT lockouts is to make a master password by-pass with a thumb drive. It can get around any (and every) password on your computer. So you want to leave it where only someone with Administrator rights has access to it. Don't want your kid brother snooping into your Word diary. :D

The instructions can be found here. I've used this in an office environment where each user had their own password, but didn't always tell us when they changed it. If they then left, we could potentially be locked out of their computer, and the files on it that we needed. As the article states, once the key is made, the user can change the Administrator password, but the key will still work.

The key can also be burned to CD. This prevents it accidentally being overwritten.

aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,368 Member
    Three hours of store maintenance...could we be getting ads back???!!! Hope, hope, hope, hope, hope ...
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    SemaviLady wrote: »
    Welcome back. Although this user tip is too late for you, it's something that probably will come handy to someone in a similar situation. Bob Rankin has a tip on simple procedure on how to hack your way back into your computer account. You do need to remember your user name, create a system repair disk (from another Windows computer) and then do a wee bit of some computereze (EZ for a polyglot, right?) get back back in. :grin:

https://askbobrankin.com/resetting_forgotten_windows_password_.html

I do hope you get a nice gaming machine in the next few months, per original plan.
    Meanwhile I hope you get to have some fun with TS3 real soon. Don't skip too many classes now. :wink:

Thank you for the information in case I run into this issue again. Haha, I was so frustrated because I went through a whole list of possible passwords and created a reset disk that proved no help -- an error message kept popping up after I'd attempt to enter new passwords. My mom kept pressing some F keys and other stuff and somehow it reset lol.

And thank you. That is my goal for next year: get a high-end gaming PC, that I'll more than likely use specifically for gaming or heck, probably just for Sims games. I got all the iterations with all the DLC packs & all the Story games <3:D Lastly, I ended up skipping lecture and spent most of the day installing store content and then creating my new family. I only played 30 minutes before I tapped out, haha! Had it not been for chemistry lab, I would've played longer.

Jude525 wrote: »
    Also glad to see you back @Nomiko13. Another suggestion for folks on how to PREVENT lockouts is to make a master password by-pass with a thumb drive. It can get around any (and every) password on your computer. So you want to leave it where only someone with Administrator rights has access to it. Don't want your kid brother snooping into your Word diary. :D

The instructions can be found here. I've used this in an office environment where each user had their own password, but didn't always tell us when they changed it. If they then left, we could potentially be locked out of their computer, and the files on it that we needed. As the article states, once the key is made, the user can change the Administrator password, but the key will still work.

The key can also be burned to CD. This prevents it accidentally being overwritten.

Thank you, Jude :)
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    SemaviLadySemaviLady Posts: 526 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Three hours of store maintenance...could we be getting ads back???!!! Hope, hope, hope, hope, hope ...
    I really do hope so, but since there was no warning, there may have been an iminent hardware failure they had to jump on immediately. There was no warning yesterday, so I'm not sure if this was part of any planned maintenance for what has been a long term failure, but who knows? Hope is good! There's still so much interest in the game.

@Nomiko13 - Hoping you get that fabulous gaming machine soon! Glad you got some game time. Too bad skill points in Sims Science/Chemistry don't transfer to iRL school. :wink::D

Cheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gifI've owned the TS3 Store since Feb 2015-thanks to the help of many other simmers
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ☆★☆ My Page ☆★☆-♞- TS3❣
  • Options
    Current Deal

954 ) Corset and Blouse / 31 / 75 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

Upcoming Deals

955 ) The Formal Assailant / 27 / 64 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Buccaneer's Bounty; The Complete Barnacle Bay Adventure
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 935)

This is a 3-hour deal
    956 ) Rawk N Rebel Teen / 41 / 75 / 45% / 3 hours
    Part of: Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles

957 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Just Right Dining Chair / 30 / 55 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

958 ) Ultra Lounge Teens Set / 441 / 624 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

959 ) Contemporary Comfort Bedroom / 235 / 475 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 916, # 549)

960 ) BahHaus' Boxy Window / 37 / 100 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: BahHaus

961 ) Futureshock Kitchen / 366 / 515 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 274, # 333)

962 ) Futureshock Bedroom / 530 / 752 / 30% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 809, # 839, # 63, # 920)

963 ) Tank Top Pajamas / 20 / 75 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Kidswears

964 ) The Two Elements Sink / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Zen Again; World Inspiration Compilation

965 ) Homemade Jar Planters / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

966 ) Tiki Dining Room Set / 104 / 180 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 304, but less than # 490, # 108)

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited November 2017

"Hope is the first step on the way to disappointment!"

Unfortunately, I don't see any changes :(
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,368 Member
    edited November 2017
    @SemaviLady Oh well. :s
    Lexers615 wrote: »
    "Hope is the first step on the way to disappointment!"

Unfortunately, I don't see any changes :(

:disappointed:

@Nomiko13 Welcome back!
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    edited November 2017
    Hi guys. Has there been any updates on the bonus simpoints? I'm asking for a friend.

Edit: I missed the Brunch at the Old Mill deal!!! :( I wanted to get this for my friend, but I only have 500sps left and I could've gotten it for her had I paid more attention to this thread. I'm so upset right now. :cry:

I hope so!

PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @Goodywood as far as we were told the removal of simpoint ads was meant to be temporary, due to them not working properly. However this was months ago now and we don't have them back nor have we heard when they might be coming back. Also the DDs are not giftable so you wouldn't be able to get brunch at the old mill deal for a discounted price for your friend.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @Goodywood as far as we were told the removal of simpoint ads was meant to be temporary, due to them not working properly. However this was months ago now and we don't have them back nor have we heard when they might be coming back. Also the DDs are not giftable so you wouldn't be able to get brunch at the old mill deal for a discounted price for your friend.

Thank you for replying @angeljess26 .

I really hope they fix it soon. I hope they haven't forgetten about TS3 players.

It's been so long since I've used TS3 store and I forgot you can't gift the DD. LOL Well,I need to build up simpoints if I am going to gift and also my friend wants to build up simpoints. She says she see the ads when she is not signed in but when she do sign in, it's gone. I remember this happening a lot when I use to watch the ads. She is in Germany. I wonder if people in Germany can see the ads (?).

Edit: When will the Brunch at the Old Mill be on DD again? I'll tell my friend to get it then.
    Post edited by Goodywood on
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    Goodywood wrote: »
    Edit: When will the Brunch at the Old Mill be on DD again? I'll tell my friend to get it then.

@Goodywood - The Brunch at the Old Mill is offered twice, deals 884 and 948. Deal 884 comes up again on January 31, 2018 at 10:13 PM UTC
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited November 2017
    @Goodywood Firstly you're welcome for the info.
    @me1620 ninja answered while i was typing this but here's a little more info.
    Brunch at the old mill is only on the DD twice (numbers 884 and 948) so your friend will have to wait till we get back to number 884. This will be on January 31 2018 at 10:13 pm UTC time. It will cost 765 points at this deal. Number 948 the better price of the two deals will be 442 points and on February 6 2018 at 7:13 am UTC time.
    Post edited by angeljess26 on
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    okay I'll tell her Feb 6 , hopefully she doesn't mind waiting that long. I hope I remember. :fearful:

Thank you @angeljess26 and @Me1620
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Happy Birthday, Stephanie ( @bcsmas ) and Jenna ( @JennaIsGhost )! :smiley:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Happy Birthday @bcsmas and @JennaIsGhost . Hope you both have great ones! :cookie::cookie: (<- One for both of you!)

• Options
    Current Deal

966 ) Tiki Dining Room Set / 104 / 180 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 304, but less than # 490, # 108)

Upcoming Deals

967 ) Street Couture / 238 / 725 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 34, but less than # 439, # 797)

968 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Cottage Dining Table / 26 / 31 / 16% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

969 ) The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. / 196 / 693 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 342, # 553)

970 ) "O" Bandeau / 29 / 75 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 565)

971 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 292 / 545 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 116, # 238)

972 ) Sunlit Tides / 1127 / 2450 / 54% / 2 hours
    This is the standard version of the world. Serenity Retreat, which is the venue that comes with the gold version of the world, is available four times on the DD, with deal # 690 being the best price.

973 ) He's a Live Wire Radio / 27 / 150 / 82% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

974 ) Tight Tee / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 262)

975 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 912 / 1900 / 52% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 13, # 322)

976 ) Retronator Stove / 32 / 70 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Kitchen Set; Full Regal Living Set

977 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Spring Locked In Lantern Terrarium / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

End of DD Rotation

• Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    despina53 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday, Stephanie ( @bcsmas ) and Jenna ( @JennaIsGhost )! :smiley:
    rnramey wrote: »
    Happy Birthday @bcsmas and @JennaIsGhost . Hope you both have great ones! :cookie::cookie: (<- One for both of you!)

Thank you!!!
    And Happy birthday @bcsmas! :)
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @Stevie793. Hope you have a great one!

• Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @Stevie793 - Happy Birthday! :smiley:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    Current Deal

977 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Spring Locked In Lantern Terrarium / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

End of DD Rotation

Upcoming Deals

Vineyard Villa Furnishings, is not under the new "unlimited" quantities so you may notice the percent sold climbing faster than any other deal on this list.

1 ) Vineyard Villa Furnishings / 324 / 810 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 397, but less than # 353 & # 44)

2 ) Last Venue of Amore / 800 / 1900 / 58% / 2 hours

3 ) Adventurous Life! / 640 / 2000 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 585 but less than # 570 & # 132 )

4 ) The Insulator / 25 / 81 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Outdoor Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

5 ) Fit for a Queen / 55 / 85 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

6 ) Gateway Lounge Chair / 57 / 81 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

7 ) Zippy sweater / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot

8 ) Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo / 516 / 798 / 35% / 2 hours
    Includes: Glitter and Glam Bedroom; Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 72 less than # 647)

9 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Classy Clean Dishwasher / 39 / 81 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 787)

10 ) Viva Las Vegas Living/ / 493 / 1175 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: September 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 297)

11 ) Homecoming / 779 / 1900 / 59% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 32 & # 502)

12 ) Vest, Shirt & Tie / 34/ 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Individual item; not part of any set

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top