Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Rawla Show the picture!!! I want to see :)
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Oh my goodness. I totally forgot to include it. So sorry. LOL I'm silly.

11-14-17_8-28-43_PM.png

• Options
    @rawla oh my goodness that's so cute!!
  • Options
    @rawla oh my goodness that's so cute!!

lol I knew you might like that one. :smiley:
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited November 2017
    @Ralwa - Aw thank you! I've been trying to make my lots look more realistic. :) I always have more fun playing when I put a limit to my sims simoleons. I think you'll have more fun playing with Liana. Her house is looking good. Layouts are the hardest part of building for me and you've already got that all planned out.

@OJenn - Thanks! I feel like I'm moving really slowly too, so don't feel alone.

@blondiebabe923 - Gotta love bad bowlers lol Sidney's pre kiss face is perfect.

@debjameswhite - I'm really happy to hear you're Mom's okay. :)

Update! (I had to cut this update in half since I've taken so many pictures!)

I finished up the cafe and sent Naomi and Frankie to test it out.
    CatvFT5.png

I'm relieved that everything works right. I always get nervous when using the moveobjects cheat on a community lot.
    HRjdC6w.png
    8jiVCmO.png

After eating at the cafe Naomi took Frankie down by the wharf for a walk.
    t7NIAfE.png

They stopped on the pier and she taught Frankie how to play fetch.
    JC5yKnG.png

He's such a good boy. :love:
    CCeOtHn.png
    ESn4z6y.png

and he learned really quickly too.
    42g2juf.png

The family cat, Smokey, is now full grown.
    w5JguIQ.png

Her favorite spot is the kitchen table, which no one approves of.
    H8ZFxty.png

She's been scolded plenty of times but always just gives her owners this sassy look lol
    47wWtnP.png

It's a good thing Matias and Naomi don't have any kids because they've got their hands full training their animals lol
    rLnTEHL.png

I really liked the idea of a dog park, so I renovated Pupperstone Park a bit. It's mostly the same. Naomi's been taking Frankie out to train. The obstacles remind me so much of Nintendogs lol!
    HVO8FxZ.png

He's still learning and I was a bit annoyed Naomi wasn't more patient with him. Frankie's my baby now lol
    IvdK5ip.png

I knew it was time to be done when this happened. :lol:
    AeBMP7U.png

Matias has been hitting the gym everyday.
    YsZ5IMT.png

And I'm starting to see the reults. He's gotten very muscular :wink:
    eivETtJ.png

I'll leave you with this picture of Smokey howling her head off. Apparently cats go through heat :joy:
    3fBea3Q.png
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I did not know cats went into heat in the game. That makes soooo much sense now. lol I love your update! I wish I had your building skills. xD

As for playing Liana. I think I'll have a lot more fun with her too. Having all the money you'd ever need, is just...boring maybe? I like that she's almost broke. She has the aspiration to be an author. She finished and self-published her first book. About half way done on the 2nd.

Edited to add:
    Liana (and I) could not resist. We adopted Ginger! <3

11-14-17_9-37-30_PM.png?width=749&height=423
  • Options
    blondiebabe923blondiebabe923 Posts: 202 Member

@debjameswhite so glad to hear your mom is doing well.

Sidney has had quite the couple of weeks. she went on an awkward date with Wes 11_14_17_6_46_13_PM.png
    They shared a first kiss even though Sidneys dad looks like hes ready to fight him in the back ground. After the date ending Wes told her to never call him again and the romance went from a bit to red so it was not a good date at all.
    Doesn't surprise me when he was sitting with someone else while being on a date with her. 11_14_17_6_48_02_PM.png
    I think Sidneys parents are way to invested. Every time she goes out they are always there. I guess checking up to make sure she is fulfilling the heir duties and locking down a man. 11_14_17_6_46_54_PM.png
    And there they are again when she went out dancing with her siblings and Kalvin 11_14_17_7_09_24_PM.png
    Taking pictures together. They do look good together 11_14_17_7_10_57_PM.png
    They met up at the Romance Festival together 11_14_17_7_46_54_PM.png
    Here she was asking him to be her boyfriend. She has the whole I'm a psycho so you better say yes look 11_14_17_7_51_21_PM.png
    I was going to switch to play him and then ask her to marry him but decided not to. So here is Sidney proposing 11_14_17_8_06_16_PM.png
    Of course I look good in my wedding attire 11_14_17_8_27_47_PM.png
    I do 11_14_17_8_30_51_PM.png
    The new Mr. and Mrs Whitmore 11_14_17_8_42_43_PM.png
    Honeymoon was a success and SURPRISE I'm pregnant. 11_14_17_8_51_46_PM.png

• Options
    yunanescayunanesca Posts: 303 Member
    Aww thanks, @everyone :) I really appreciate it and I don't know when I'll be able to get pet's but it looks like I'm in for a surprise when I do.
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
    click the button for my Sims 4 Creator Studio
    http://yunanesca.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @blondiebabe923 - Will Sidney and her brother's picture go up on the wall. I always laugh at the the sims that fail at bowling. Congrats to Kalvin and Sidney, the wedding was beautiful!

@Rawla - Yep I decided to change it up instead of having the wildcard at the end. If you got the new pack maybe you could find a townie that is cute. Aww, Ginger is cute! Congrats on getting that cute little kity.

@debjameswhite - I am glad to hear your mom is doing better!

@Heckstress17 - How do you find time to play? Haha, I feel like I am always building. I really love your community lot so much! I feel like it fits the neighborhood very well. And I really love the wharf area too, I have built around there mostly since my family lives so close. Aww I hope Naomi learns some patience with Frankie, it's tough training a dog but he seems to be a good boy.
  • Options
    @OJenn - Thanks! Liana and I love Ginger, even if she's mischievous. And surprise of surprises, she just had triplets in Liana's hallway just after she went to bed. <3 Two of them have blue-yellow heterochromia eyes.

image.png
  • Options
    Liana kept one of the kittens and sold the other two. King and Ruby went to good homes. Doodle stayed with her. Doodle just grew up.
    11-15-17_3-12-44_PM.png?width=751&height=425

I have been sort of going out and trying to have Liana meet prospective mates, but its been slow. I get so distracted.
  • Options
    tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    Guys, I can't even describe how much I love this pack. By FAR my favorite pack to date. I've spent the last five days doing nothing but building--so far I've got a starter house, starter vet clinic, two restaurants, and a nightclub. I'm going Sims crazy! Looks like everyone else is too--I love it!

Some quick comments first...

@OJenn Wow, that house is amazing. I love your use of the new roofs! And your decorating skills are always on point--you mix Maxis-match with a more realistic style so well. And I love that you're using your simself and sim-husband for your starter couple, that's so sweet :heart: The puppy pics are too cute, omg. I dislike how the "big dog" puppies are the same as "small dog" puppies, it's such a shock with they age up! But they are really adorable...so I guess I can live with it :wink:

@Heckstress17 I'm so glad you're back, you have no idea :heart: Love love love the new house! I missed your colorful, clutter-ful builds. Your kids rooms are perfection :love: I love that you and @debjameswhite are using the same starter couple. Throwback to Lawrence and Mira, eyyy :wink: Their dog is the cutest thing ever, omg. Your pics always floor me, they're just so clear and vibrant. Oh my god that seafood restaurant is perfect...you're making me rethink mine :lol: I rushed to build my vet clinic too, but I'm writing it off as 'it's a starter and they'll make improvements as they can afford it' :joy: I don't know what you're talking about though, yours looks pretty amazing to me :love: You can bring your pets to the clinic, btw! I've been bringing my sims' dog every day--he's the cutest greeter ever :wink: I'm glad married couples are autonomously romantic, because I've been neglecting that too :lol: Your dog walking pics are the best, they really show off the beauty of Brindleton Bay. Oh my gosh, Frankie--cuteness overload :love: And Smokey...like I told @Rawla I looove black cats. Ooo please let her have kittens :smiley:

@Rawla Love your starter couple, that cat is too cute! I love black cats. Woah--that's a huge house!! Props to you, I don't have the patience for huge builds :lol: Ahh kiddos already!! They're cuties. I adore the pic of Liana petting Mr. Cat :heart: The tots aged up well! I can't decide which one I like most yet. I'm so glad Liana got a cat of her own, she's so clearly a cat person. Does she have the trait? Oh my gosh the kittens are so cute! I can't wait to have kittens/puppies in my game.

@debjameswhite Like I told @Heckstress17 , I love how you two are using the same starter couple! Their little Toby is so cute! And he looks just like your dog :hushed: I think the vet "career" was difficult to figure out too--but I like the challenge! Ooo your pics of the island reminded me I need to send my simmies soon. Yaaas, baby on the way already! And it's a girl!! Congrats!

@blondiebabe923 Welcome to the challenge! Your starter couple looks great. I love Pongo! Makes me want a dalmatian in my game. I'm glad you chose Sidney, I think she's the best mix too. And she has so much personality! Nooooooo not Pongo :bawling: Pet deaths are gonna be the hardest part of the game now :cry: Townie fashion cracks me up and makes me mad to no end...Like, I build this gorgeous lot, and you show up in that? :lol: Sidney and Kalvin look great together--I ship it :blush: Ahhh I'm so glad she picked him!! Their wedding selfie is perfect :heart: They're such a cute couple. Eee and a nooboo on the way already!!
    Now, onto the update!

Meet my starter couple, Sam (Native American male) and Sawyer (white female) Black. They met in veterinary school. Sawyer had a huge crush on Same, but nothing came of it until they ended up working at the same clinic years later. A romance blossomed, and they recently got hitched!
    1.png

Sam and his dog, Bear, moved into Sawyer's modest first house in the heart of Brindleton Bay. They're saving up for a bigger home in the country--Sam wants a big family!
    11-15-17_2-30-22c2a0pmedit2.png

Some pics of my favorite rooms...
    9.png

10.png

12.png

Now that they're married and well into their careers, their next big goal is open their own clinic. It's not much yet, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.
    2.png

The customers don't appreciate Bear's "presents" he leaves on the walkway...
    3.png

But who could stay mad at a face like that? :blush:
    11-15-17_11-13-59c2a0am.png

Sam prefers to work with the dogs, even if their breath can be atrocious sometimes :dizzy:
    5.png

Sawyer's more of a cat person. Cats and dogs may not get along, but cat- and dog-people certainly do, at least in this arrangement!
    4.png

Bear gets a little bored sitting around the office all day, so Sam takes him out every time he gets a free moment.
    6.png

Sawyer has been bonding with Bear over walks. He'll always be Sam's best friend, but a dog can never have too many 'good friends' right?
    7.png

I'll leave you with Vlad breaking into the house in the middle of the night... Bear's slacking as a guard dog :tongue:
    13.png
  • Options
    I have plenty of pics to post an update but not enough time. So for now I'm just here to comment. :)

@Rawla - omg Ginger is so cute! I'm glad Liana adopted her. I can't believe she had kittens! Lesson learned about adopting strays :joy: I love their eyes. Keeping one of them is reasonable. Welcome to the family Doodle! I've been super distracted with everything too so I don't blame you one bit for being slow to have Liana find the mates.

@JordanNicoleJJ - Yes!! I'm so happy to see you post. Isn't this pack just the greatest?! I am so happy with everything that's been added and the pets are my fav sim versions ever. Brindleton bay is so detailed and beautiful :heart: I'm just in love. You're totally right about it getting everyone back into their games. Oh you've been building too? I know you said you weren't feeling the building, and neither was I, but once you play in Brindleton bay for a bit it's like doing the town an injustice to leave it bare. I can't wait to see your restaurants. I wanna build a fancy one, but I don't have any good ideas right now. Anyway, thank you so much for the compliments :smiley: "clutter-ful" I love that. I'm always trying to fill up all my spaces so they look lived in. Oh and thank you for loving my screenshots :heart: I feel like such a noob when it comes to editing, but I found a filter I like on Photoscape so I just mass edit my pics before uploading and it makes them look 10x's nicer.

About your update! I love love love Sawyer and Sam's backstory. Super cute. Their house is so cute! The diagonal driveway really makes it feel more like home for some reason. Their kitchen is my fav room. I always forget about that sink. The clinic is adorable! I love it. It reminds me so much of mine. Thinking of it as a starter clinic is a great idea. I've already had to expand mine to add another exam table. I thought I could do it all myself but turned out if you want 5 stars you're gonna need 2 vets. Which Sawyer and Sam have covered. Bear :love::love::love: I love that he's Sam's dog but he gets plenty of love from Sawyer too. Ah! This update was too short. I need more!

@blondiebabe923 - Oh man, Wes really blew it on his date lol but that's okay I was rooting for Kalvin anyway :wink: I love the selfie of them together in the club. They're a really great looking couple. I also really like how Sidney was the one to propose. She looked very pretty on their wedding day. I'm excited to see their baby. :)

@yunanesca - Hi! Sorry I missed your post yesterday. I really hope next year is better for you. Hang in there! We'll be here when you're able to play. :)

@OJenn - lol I don't even know how I find the time to actually play. I feel like I'm always building, yet the little bit I do play I'm having so much fun I end up taking a ton of pictures. I'm glad you think the cafe looks like it fits the world. It's what I was trying to accomplish after I feel like I failed with their house. Looking forward to your next update!
  • Options
    @OJenn yes his picture is up on the wall now. I'll have to redo it so I can hang their wedding photo up. I've decided that once the new heir is chosen they will make copies of all the photos and then hang them up in their houses. That way when I'm ok generation ten I'll have all the heirs and founders on one wall and we can see the genetics at play. I'm gonna try and play tonight but first my real life kids need baths and bed time
  • Options
    @Rawla OMG so cute! You were right...also...KITTENS! Oh and I'm so glad you adopted Ginger :) I love Doodle...did you name them or did the game name them?

@Heckstress17 That community lot is sooo good! And Frankie...look at those sweet puppy eyes! And the kitty, I love the kitty. I love Matias covering his face. It's awesome. Frankie growling and Naomi's growly face are both terrifying! Matias in the gym though is hot :)

@blondiebabe923 I get so excited to see Wes and Kalvin in your updates :) I love them both though I'm still mad at him for coming between Mira and Lawrence...I loved Wes though. He made some beautiful babies in my game. I'm just kidding about Kalvin too. It will be nice to see him have a nice life. She looked awesome in her wedding dress and it was fun to see her propose to Kalvin. I can't wait to see the nooboos!

@yunanesca <3

@JordanNicoleJJ I'm so happy to see you! Your couple is beatiful :) I love the dog too. I love your house. The rooms look amazing. I love their story! Eeeep! I'm so afraid of Vlad...I'm glad he's safely humanized and married in my version!

• Options
    Guys, I can't even describe how much I love this pack. By FAR my favorite pack to date. I've spent the last five days doing nothing but building--so far I've got a starter house, starter vet clinic, two restaurants, and a nightclub. I'm going Sims crazy! Looks like everyone else is too--I love it!

Some quick comments first...

@Rawla Love your starter couple, that cat is too cute! I love black cats. Woah--that's a huge house!! Props to you, I don't have the patience for huge builds :lol: Ahh kiddos already!! They're cuties. I adore the pic of Liana petting Mr. Cat :heart: The tots aged up well! I can't decide which one I like most yet. I'm so glad Liana got a cat of her own, she's so clearly a cat person. Does she have the trait? Oh my gosh the kittens are so cute! I can't wait to have kittens/puppies in my game.

I'm definitely in love with this pack too. Its EPIC! <3
    Liana does have the cat lover trait. She also has the dog lover trait too. I was going to have her pursue the vet career but she just wants to be an author. We'll see how that goes.

I have plenty of pics to post an update but not enough time. So for now I'm just here to comment. :)

@Rawla - omg Ginger is so cute! I'm glad Liana adopted her. I can't believe she had kittens! Lesson learned about adopting strays :joy: I love their eyes. Keeping one of them is reasonable. Welcome to the family Doodle! I've been super distracted with everything too so I don't blame you one bit for being slow to have Liana find the mates.

Liana has met 4-6 males, but I don't like any of them. Only one is sorta kinda a 'maybe'. I've only just begun to look though. Maybe that visiting tourist will decide to visit the town one day. xD

@Rawla OMG so cute! You were right...also...KITTENS! Oh and I'm so glad you adopted Ginger :) I love Doodle...did you name them or did the game name them?

I love the kittens. And Liana was 'very sad' when she sold the two babies she did not keep. Doodle takes after Ginger. Mischievous. lol I clicked the random name button for the kittens that were born until I liked. The three were named King, Ruby and Doodle.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I had no idea I had pictures to share. Hooray for procrastination in building the new vet clinic...
    ydsm1.png
    Chapter 3: Another Addition

Date night to celebrate life.
    ymUGq.png

They are a very handsome couple.
    ymUH7.png

Later they met Rayen at a bar and there was a hot bartender!
    ymUJL.png

They had a great time and I love Rayen’s face in this picture.
    ymVEq.png

Matias has also been working hard at his career. He and Naomi bought the practice together.
    ymWle.png
    ymWlD.png

He still makes time for sweet Toby too.
    ymWme.png

And his sweet little girl Isabella who aged up to a toddler.
    ymWu3.png

However, she did not appreciate the lesson in please and thank you!
    ymWw6.PNG

Mom also got some news.
    ymWxV.png

She couldn’t wait to share with Dad.
    ymWED.png

I’m not sure he’s as excited this time…
    ymWFA.png

Just kidding! He totally was! I love him :) Greysen part II!!!!
    ymWGj.png

Isabella has the silly trait but she’s pretty cranky! Now she’s mad at Dad for wanting to read her a story. Dad is frustrated too.
    ymWHd.png

So on top of being afraid of the TV, Toby is also afraid of the dishwasher. I’m glad real Toby isn’t afraid of those things! Although, he was afraid of fans for a while :)
    ymWQz.PNG

I love the slide.
    ymWSY.png

Matias had a little bit of quality time with Toby before…
    ymWU3.png

A trip to the hospital was in order.
    ymWVU.png

Matias had the mandatory paternal panic.
    ymWYF.png

Welcome to Camila.
    ymX05.png

When they got home, Matias let Isabella no she’s still his princess! I love when Dad’s play dolls with their girls. I also love Toby watching!
    ymX1g.png
  • Options
    @Rawla - Ooooh! I forgot there was free choice for Liana's generation. That's exciting!

@debjameswhite - :heart: You updated as I was typing my update. The title of your update was such a spoiler :tongue: I love that Matias and Naomi ordered the same Volcano dish. It's always nice to see familiar faces at the bar. Greysen will forever be a favorite sim of mine, even though he's yours lol. It's so funny to see Matias at the clinc. I'm so use to seeing Naomi there. What does she do for a living in your game? omg Isabella is adorable!! I love her coloring. Is her hair from the toddler pack? And the slide! I didn't know slides came with that pack. How cool! Aw poor Toby and all his crazy fears. Good thing real Toby is braver lol. Another girl and another great name. Awesome update. :)

Update!

So after a few days of listening to Smokey howl her head off Naomi and Matias decided it was time to get her spayed. (Seriously her howling was never ending I was going crazy lol)
    833Gxsd.png

This was Naomi's first time using the surgery station so I was a bit nervous.
    GGSecNy.png

But all went well. Even though Smokey is traumatized by the cone of shame :joy:
    6Tsshrb.png

Thanks to the helpful tips I got from @Rawla Naomi was able to hire staff to work at the clinic. She hired a girl named Hanna, who just so happens to be the wife of my 3rd generation Oasis Springs heir. As you can see she is feeling the effects from her pregnancy. Get it together Hanna you've got a job to do! lol
    dFsl59V.png

After work Naomi met up with her husband for a dinner date. She walked away from him mid sentence and left him standing there like this lol
    Br0jgDT.png

Matias always gives Naomi these sweet loving looks and is always completely attentive to every word she says. His romantic trait is a real bonus.
    MAXvbvL.png

Of course she can't resist him.
    eH809dU.png

After dinner the two sat out by the docks and enjoyed a game of chess.
    YL1h3Vz.png

I made a mental note to come back to this food stand later to see what they sell.
    7bMwJYa.png

Back home Smokey's still wearing her cone of shame. I just think it's the cutest, funniest thing ever. :lol:
    FBC24jW.png

Matias and Naomi can't keep their hands off each other. They both have rolled the whim to try for baby, but It's too soon because I'm still having fun exploring the new pack. Later lovebirds.
    EVPjGCG.png

And I'll once again leave you with a picture of Smokey sitting on the table :neutral: She's learned not to jump on counters 3 times and yet here we are...
    XyJ8yi2.png
  • Options
    tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    @Heckstress17 I converted the Calico Lounge (or whatever it is) into a fancy restaurant. It still needs some work, but I love the "country club" vibe it has. I also turned the crazy cat lady's house into a cat-themed cafe--I'm not crazy about the exterior (looks too much like a house to me), but I love the inside (plus it's a cat hangout--cats and coffee, what more could a person want?!). I converted the empty house in the wharf into an industrial warehouse nightclub. Those, plus the current house, are the only builds I'm really happy with so far. I ended up replacing my seafood restaurant with yours, it was too perfect not to :lol: I'm starting to really hate my vet clinic. I like the "clean" white look, but that's boring in pics. I think I'll go more "country" when they have the money to build.

Aww no kittens then :frowning: I don't blame you though, gotta save room in the household for the babiez. The cone of shame :joy: As much as I can't wait to see Matias x Naomi babies, I don't blame you for waiting. I'm doing the same thing--I set the game to long lifespan and am taking my sweet time exploring the world.

@debjameswhite I'm scared of Vlad too. I got some "Mmm Sam tastes good, I'll be back for seconds" notification...time to plant garlic :flushed: Matias and Naomi are such a gorgeous couple. I'm jealous of their fancy dates (between you and @Heckstress17 's games). I gotta get my sims out more often :lol: Isabella is sooo cute! I can't wait til Camila ages up so I can pick a favorite :wink:
  • Options

I'm loving all the updates!

Sidney had morning sickness every day! poor thing 11_15_17_7_31_54_PM.png
    The family wall <311_15_17_7_42_33_PM.png
    Meet Bo 11_15_17_7_52_03_PM.png
    And Cosmo 11_15_17_7_52_38_PM.png
    I was only going to adopt one, but they were so cute. Bo and Sidney playing with the feather duster 11_15_17_8_50_01_PM.png
    Bo is obsessed with chasing his tail 11_15_17_8_58_01_PM.png
    Cosmo loves sleeping in front of the fridge 11_15_17_8_51_54_PM.png
    Sidney in her second trimester and Kalvin feeling her tummy. 11_15_17_9_00_40_PM.png
    Sidney admiring her first master piece drawing and her in her 3rd trimester. 11_15_17_9_27_18_PM.png
    OoO this is painful 11_15_17_9_51_51_PM.png
    She had a baby girl! and named her Everly 11_15_17_9_53_48_PM.png
    I promise that she is Kalvins baby and not Wes's baby lol 11_15_17_10_14_12_PM.png
  • Options
    Epic stories everyone! I loved every moment of them all. Too tired to go into detail. Sorry. Past midnight for me. And sleepy on sleep-meds. Happy Simming! Good night. <3

@OJenn....Forgot to ask. If I can't find a townie that I like, is it okay to pull someone from the gallery? (last resort)
  • Options
    @JordanNicoleJJ - I love the backstory of how Sam and Sawyer met, I love that they have their own clinic together! Are they making good money? It looks like business is doing well. As for the house I love the kitchen, I think the Parenthood pack had some really good build buy stuff in it and the kitchen cabinets and counters are my all time favorite.

@Heckstress17 - I don't think you failed with their house at all! And of course, you know you can always bug me for help if you want. I am already looking for my next floorplan.

Poor Smokey looks so traumatized after getting spayed, poor thing. But at least she has a loving vet mama ♥ Aww it is nice to see Hanna again!! I am enjoying Matias and Naomi's time together right now. Careful they don't sneak a baby on you with Matias' romantic trait! (Never leave these two alone).

@blondiebabe923 - I love the idea of making photos for everyone's house. I love taking those family photos and having them in the houses, I feel like it makes them feel more like home.

Aww poor Sidney with morning sickness, it's not fun that's for sure! Oh wow Bo is such a cutie! I love their coloring, they kind of look like a mini leopard to me. Welcome baby Everly! She definitely has more of her mother's coloring lol.

@debjameswhite - Well hellooooo Greysen as the bartender and I love seeing the familiar faces in your game! You make me want to put them in mine! Little Isabella looks like she just loves her daddy. Even if she doesn't like the lessons. Oh I keep forgetting about the toddler stuff (even though I have the pack). I love seeing that you are having singles this time around! How many kids are you planning? (or not planning haha).

@Rawla - Try really really hard and remember you can edit any townie you find :wink: If all else fails though like you said as a last resort, you can pull a gallery sim. Oh and check your town settings so it populates, I know the Sims team did something new where you can set your population and sometimes it causes fewer townies to generate.

Alright I am heading into game now and hope to have an update soon! Happy Simming!
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Building the bay continues! But this time I decided to replicate a build by the amazing Peacemaker.

Here is Peacy's original build and you can see a few more pictures on his Tumblr site.
    tumblr_ozebz9bfTQ1s4yxajo1_1280.png

And here is my take on it with minimal cc, I actually don't think I used any? (I don't remember).
    FpaIblm.jpg

ACQ9W7l.jpg

PuxzsCI.jpg

5mWJDwJ.jpg

kn643wd.jpg

gJV38KM.jpg

7HBq7go.jpg

TbLuntT.jpg

4M5CqPl.jpg

nyDtf2Z.jpg

So as it turns out Mr. Carl is a pretty good hacker and he brought home the big prize from the Hack-a-thon at the Geek Festival
    KLa3rdW.jpg

Which is pretty true to real life because my husband is a nerd :lol:
    KNJRXUG.png

Sadie and Mini Jenn have been enjoying the surroundings of Brindleton Bay.
    oEHppWN.jpg

Jenn has also been trying to make friends in the neighborhood, this is Katie.
    BPDeEzH.jpg

With Sadie getting older it was time for the good ole spaying. And Mr. Carl took the furbaby to the vet.
    5OC4zwL.jpg

N7p8k2S.jpg

And for now I leave you with a picture of Mr. Asher doing what he does best.
    2GxZ9qN.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I loved your update and your response to my question. I've never had a Sim win the hackathon (yet). It was fun to see what the prizes were. Congrats!

As for Liana (me) finding a townie, the vendor at the fish stall (Hugo Villareal) seemed so pleasant and happy every time she saw him trying to sell his wares. One thing let to another and...

First comes dates and good times...
    11-15-17_9-16-16_PM.png?width=749&height=423
    11-16-17_5-37-35_PM.png?width=749&height=423
    11-16-17_12-11-03_AM.png?width=749&height=423

Then comes marriage... (Eloped in back yard)
    11-16-17_5-55-42_PM.png?width=749&height=423

Then comes...you guessed it... baby in a baby carriage.
    Jerrod World is his name.
    11-16-17_9-15-30_PM.png?width=749&height=423

Here is a random picture of Hugo showing off his mad cooking skills. lol
    11-16-17_6-06-36_PM.png?width=749&height=423

EDIT TO ADD:

I forgot to include that Liana is pregnant again (with triplets!) and Doodles the kitty just gave birth to twins. Shadow (sold) and Clover. Both girls.
  • Options
    Oh you guys! I've stayed up way too late working on my vet clinic. I wanted something small and cute but I ended up with this monstrosity!
    It still needs more decorating and landscaping. <sigh> Here's the outside though, and I'll comment tomorrow when it's not 11:15pm!! Oh, also this little gem will move to the correct town too :)

ynI5A.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top