Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    Hi everyone, I love doing sims builds and challenges on Youtube/Twitch and playing with all the new dlc packs o:) <3
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,602 Member
    Hi everyone, I love doing sims builds and challenges on Youtube/Twitch and playing with all the new dlc packs o:)<3

Hello @JosieAnglin :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to posting on the forums!
    Building is a very special part of simming! It is an enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game, and it is very nice seeing our sims living their lives in the homes that we have designed for them,
    It is great that you have a simming YouTube channel! Simmers would enjoy watching your builds and seeing the sims that are in your game , doing the challenges.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    KrispyNickyBKrispyNickyB Posts: 167 Member
    I guess it's time to re-introduce myself. I've been playing sims for *coughing fit* years. :wink: Once upon a time, I was super active in here and at Carl and Pam's Sims forums. It was under the name Nicky Duvyrda. I honestly would be shocked if anyone remembered me. I was one that would post stories all the time. Then, I graduated college, started my career, and got really busy. My old trusty Macbook Pro just couldn't run Sims 3. So I faded away from here.

Well, life has settled now. I purchased a new laptop. Sims 4 came out. I started playing again. Then I realized something. I missed doing challenges and telling you guys stories! So I came back! I'm working on starting a Youtube channel. However, I wanted to just use my nickname that everyone calls me which is Krispy Donut. For some reason that's copyrighted :lol: So It's became a merge of the old name and new name. KrispyNickyB.

Also, kudos to the team here. I told one privately that assisted in my name change. This place has come a long way. I've been lurking for a while. Seriously, this place looks great.

I've missed you Sim Community. You always were and still are one of the best.
    Join me on Youtube !
    First Videos launching on October 3rd
  • Options
    I guess it's time to re-introduce myself. I've been playing sims for *coughing fit* years. :wink: Once upon a time, I was super active in here and at Carl and Pam's Sims forums. It was under the name Nicky Duvyrda. I honestly would be shocked if anyone remembered me. I was one that would post stories all the time. Then, I graduated college, started my career, and got really busy. My old trusty Macbook Pro just couldn't run Sims 3. So I faded away from here.

Well, life has settled now. I purchased a new laptop. Sims 4 came out. I started playing again. Then I realized something. I missed doing challenges and telling you guys stories! So I came back! I'm working on starting a Youtube channel. However, I wanted to just use my nickname that everyone calls me which is Krispy Donut. For some reason that's copyrighted :lol: So It's became a merge of the old name and new name. KrispyNickyB.

Also, kudos to the team here. I told one privately that assisted in my name change. This place has come a long way. I've been lurking for a while. Seriously, this place looks great.

I've missed you Sim Community. You always were and still are one of the best.

Hello @KrispyNickyB :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome back to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have returned to simming after a break due to your career and being unable to run Sims 3 on your Mac.It is great that you now have a new laptop and can play Sims 4! It is exciting and special that you are setting up a simming YouTube channel to post videos of the sims in your game! Simmers will enjoy watching it. It was nice hearing the background details to your user name.
    I hope that you will enjoy being a part of the simming forum community again.
  • Options
    KrispyNickyBKrispyNickyB Posts: 167 Member
    Thanks for the welcome! I'm excited to return. I've been a member here for 6 years according to my badges. :smiley:
    Join me on Youtube !
    First Videos launching on October 3rd
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcome! I'm excited to return. I've been a member here for 6 years according to my badges. :smiley:

You’re welcome :) Happy simming!
  • Options
    Pinkiesweets4Pinkiesweets4 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi. I'm Amber. I've played sims from the very beginning. I am playing sims 3, haven't thought about playing sims 4 at al yet. I'm actually happy playing sims 3. I'm 28 almost 29. I love helping and giving when I'm able too. My favorite expansion pack is generations. Why because I love families and my favorite stuff pack is movies one since it has a bat mobile looking car. I'm a huge D.C. Fan. I love zebra prints and my favorite colors is pink and blue
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Hi. I'm Amber. I've played sims from the very beginning. I am playing sims 3, haven't thought about playing sims 4 at al yet. I'm actually happy playing sims 3. I love helping and giving when I'm able too. My favorite expansion pack is generations. Why because I love families and my favorite stuff pack is movies one since it has a bat mobile looking car. I'm a huge D.C. Fan. I love zebra prints and my favorite colors is pink and blue

Hello @Pinkiesweets4 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming from the release of the original Sims 1. Simming is lots of fun!
    It is nice that you are enjoying playing Sims 3. Generations is a great sims 3 ep! It adds many great family themed activities, and the build/buy mode and cas items are great to have, wear and use in the game!
    It is nice that your favourite colours are pink and blue. You would enjoy using those colours in the furnishing of builds that you design, and the outfits for your sims.
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • Options
    Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    I'm Fran, long time player, coming back to Sims 4 for the pet EP.
  • Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I'm Fran, long time player, coming back to Sims 4 for the pet EP.

Hello @Francl27 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for a long time, and now after a break from simming, are returning to playing Sims 4 as a result of the upcoming Pets ep. The new ep sounds and looks very great! I am looking forward to our sims having cats and dogs as a part of their households too!
  • Options
    Smol_MinouSmol_Minou Posts: 32 Member
    Hey there! My name is Mo I am from Canada xD I love music, art, acting and animals to name some :D I have been playing the Sims for... wow... A LONG TIME. I hope to meet new friends!
  • Options
    renaemarshrenaemarsh Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello- My name is Renae and I have been playing sims for many years. My favorite sims is still TS2 although I do have TS3 and TS4. I'm here just to talk about sims and see what else everyone is up to on their latest game.
  • Options
    Smol_Minou wrote: »
    Hey there! My name is Mo I am from Canada xD I love music, art, acting and animals to name some :D I have been playing the Sims for... wow... A LONG TIME. I hope to meet new friends!

Hello @Smol_Minou :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for a long time. You would have enjoyed creating many new sims households over the time and designing /furnishing homes that suit them. Simming is fun!
    With you liking animals, you would be looking forward to the new Cats and Dogs ep!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forums, and meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads.
  • Options
    renaemarsh wrote: »
    Hello- My name is Renae and I have been playing sims for many years. My favorite sims is still TS2 although I do have TS3 and TS4. I'm here just to talk about sims and see what else everyone is up to on their latest game.

Hello @renaemarsh :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been playing The Sims for many years, and that your favourite version is Sims 2.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading on the threads about the sims that are in fellow simmers games, and enjoy posting about your own simming experiences .
  • Options
    StrangeSpirit7StrangeSpirit7 Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi , My name is Nehal. Playing TS4 many years till now. I came here to suggest ideas for the game but i knew recently that i can't because i'm considered a new member or somethin like that !!. How can i post those ideas please ?! :smile:
  • Options
    Hi , My name is Nehal. Playing TS4 many years till now. I came here to suggest ideas for the game but i knew recently that i can't because i'm considered a new member or somethin like that !!. How can i post those ideas please ?! :smile:

Hello @StrangeSpirit7 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been playing Sims 4 , and it is great that you have ideas to suggest about the game. You could post your suggestions on a thread that another simmer has already started in the Ideas Corner section of the forums. Or you can wait until you are a full member and start your own thread there.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner

You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a full member and can then post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and change your profile picture.This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know

You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted. Keep posting on the different threads and sections of the forums and you will soon get the points/posts. The off topic section is a good place to post.
    You will soon get the required points and posts if you also post about your simming experiences on threads that you are interested in the thread topics.

• Options
    StrangeSpirit7StrangeSpirit7 Posts: 6 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > StrangeSpirit7 wrote: »
    >
    > Hi , My name is Nehal. Playing TS4 many years till now. I came here to suggest ideas for the game but i knew recently that i can't because i'm considered a new member or somethin like that !!. How can i post those ideas please ?! :smile:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @StrangeSpirit7 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you have been playing Sims 4 , and it is great that you have ideas to suggest about the game. You could post your suggestions on a thread that another simmer has already started in the Ideas Corner section of the forums. Or you can wait until you are a full member and start your own thread there.
    > http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner
    >
    > You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a full member and can then post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and change your profile picture.This thread explains about it.
    > http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know
    >
    > You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted. Keep posting on the different threads and sections of the forums and you will soon get the points/posts. The off topic section is a good place to post.
    > You will soon get the required points and posts if you also post about your simming experiences on threads that you are interested in the thread topics.
    >
    > Happy simming! :)

ThanQ :)
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > StrangeSpirit7 wrote: »
    >
    > Hi , My name is Nehal. Playing TS4 many years till now. I came here to suggest ideas for the game but i knew recently that i can't because i'm considered a new member or somethin like that !!. How can i post those ideas please ?! :smile:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @StrangeSpirit7 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you have been playing Sims 4 , and it is great that you have ideas to suggest about the game. You could post your suggestions on a thread that another simmer has already started in the Ideas Corner section of the forums. Or you can wait until you are a full member and start your own thread there.
    > http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner
    >
    > You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a full member and can then post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and change your profile picture.This thread explains about it.
    > http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know
    >
    > You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted. Keep posting on the different threads and sections of the forums and you will soon get the points/posts. The off topic section is a good place to post.
    > You will soon get the required points and posts if you also post about your simming experiences on threads that you are interested in the thread topics.
    >
    > Happy simming! :)

ThanQ :)

You’re welcome :)
  • Options
    CheeseeDCheeseeD Posts: 16 New Member
    Hey people,

My name is CheeseeD im new to the forum and I have a confession to make...

I used to hated the sims -_-"
    But then there I where sitting next to my wife who where playing the sims 3 and build a house.

She where grumpy because things don't work her way. I where like "how hard can it be"
    So her reaction; " give it a try and I'll talk to you later"...

From that point of I'm building houses over and over. Got every collection of sims 3 gonna buy every collection of sims 4 (just got a few now).
    And even started making a YouTube channel for speedbuilds and show downs.

My lesson? Don't judge a book by its cover.
    So that's my story. ^^

Greetz CheeseeD
  • Options
    CheeseeD wrote: »
    Hey people,

My name is CheeseeD im new to the forum and I have a confession to make...

I used to hated the sims -_-"
    But then there I where sitting next to my wife who where playing the sims 3 and build a house.

She where grumpy because things don't work her way. I where like "how hard can it be"
    So her reaction; " give it a try and I'll talk to you later"...

From that point of I'm building houses over and over. Got every collection of sims 3 gonna buy every collection of sims 4 (just got a few now).
    And even started making a YouTube channel for speedbuilds and show downs.

My lesson? Don't judge a book by its cover.
    So that's my story. ^^

Greetz CheeseeD

Hello @CheeseeD :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that your wife introduced you to simming! It is great that as a result of her having building issues when creating a home, it led you to try building a home, and from then on you became a simmer!
    It is great that are enjoying building homes, and that you own all the sims 3 packs. The packs add lots of enjoyable and fun activities to the game, and the build/buy mode items are great to use in builds! It is nice that you are planning to buy all the sims 4 packs also.
    It is exciting that you have your own simming YouTube channel! Simmers would enjoy looking at your videos of your speedbuilds.
    Happy simming and building! :)
  • Options
    DizzyBear17225DizzyBear17225 Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi :D Fellow simmers =^.^=
  • Options
    Hi :D Fellow simmers =^.^=

Hello @DizzyBear17225 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, learn new helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy posting about your simming experiences .
  • Options
    theladybladeztheladybladez Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi I am TheLadyBladez RL mom of teenagers ...I am soo addicted to sims I have sims 3 on pc xbox and ps3 and sims 4 on pc.. lol maybe I spend a little to much time escaping to the digital world....NAH thanks for having me.. I had not registered my game so I did not even know I could find tips and help here!
  • Options
    Hi I am TheLadyBladez RL mom of teenagers ...I am soo addicted to sims I have sims 3 on pc xbox and ps3 and sims 4 on pc.. lol maybe I spend a little to much time escaping to the digital world....NAH thanks for having me.. I had not registered my game so I did not even know I could find tips and help here!

Hello @theladybladez :) It nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have sims 3 on Xbox and PS3 and sims 4 on pc! You enjoy simming on a variety of versions! Simming is lots of fun! As a mother of teenagers , your life would be busy so it is great that you can enjoy taking a restful break from real life and enjoy being a part of your sims life in the game!
    It is great that you have joined the forums. I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads, and posting about the sims that are in your game.
  • Options
    xbackxback Posts: 22 Member
    Hello, I am xback. I've been playing sims since 2013~ I have The Sims 3 and The Sims 4/Vampires/Get Together :) I decided to create an account, since I really like The Sims

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top