May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Small Features You Would Like?

Comments

• Options
    Emiliouna1Emiliouna1 Posts: 7 New Member
    I think it would be nice to have a pre-teen age. More carreer options (singer, wedding-planer, babysitter,firefighter, teacher etc), plan-a-wedding options, to be able to work in a restaurant and not just own it, proms, holidays (like x-mas and easter), playable day-care, toddlers to be able to make friends while in day-care, after school activities (like ballet), to visit the hospital when your sim is sick, boarding and private schools, birthday gifts, anniversaries, to choose specialization while following the doctor carreer, vacation worlds, sea-swimming and beaches, beauty marks to be inherited. I could really go on for ages.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,916 Member
    Elders who don't droop, walking sticks if they still do!
  • Options
    HEW310HEW310 Posts: 242 Member
    Even though it's been suggested before, I like the idea of L-Shaped stairs and spiral staircases since the normal stairs can take up so much room!
    h87xNtp.jpg
  • Options
    Joanaferreira745Joanaferreira745 Posts: 15 Member
    Sleepovers and some events for teens like prom or graduation
  • Options
    WillKDavidWillKDavid Posts: 136 Member
    Functioning newspaper boxes where Sims can purchase their own paper.
    Kite flying
    Shaving for men and women
    Breakable windows
    Tanning beds
    Tasers for police
    Wheelchairs, crutches at least for hospitals (maybe a Career Stuff pack)
  • Options
    whyaccesswhyaccess Posts: 182 Member
    Sleeping on the floor or grown in sleeping bags. ( all ages)
  • Options
    More realistic looking eye lashes.
  • Options
    HaniieeHaniiee Posts: 33 Member
    > @Emiliouna1 said:
    > after school activities (like ballet)

I like this idea. Most children at some point take part in after-school activities, join sports teams and go to sleepovers.

I would LOVE to have the death notifications back like in Sims 2. I am sick of finding out my parents or siblings have died by looking through my friend list. A little notification to announce the death would be nice.

Add basic weather! We don't need a whole pack like previous versions, but at least variations of rain & snow.

Bunk beds for children in the base game.

More food options like Sunday roast and soup.

Difference in height between teens and young adults.

Cars back please! I miss them!
  • Options
    Cotton candy machines, an active merry-go-rounds that the hole family could ride, picnic baskets.
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,430 Member
    Reintroduce grocery shopping.
  • Options
    A water tool to put pond or lakes on your lot, fish that can be placed in the water for fishing, be able have pets and sims wade swim in it, for pet to even drink from it.
  • Options
    I think cellar doors would be nice to have, the ones you access from outside. I'd also like to see ladders that pull down to access an attic, plain ladders to put on the wall, spiral stairs, bay windows with seats that sims can sit on, skylights, and a circular roof option.
  • Options
    I'd also like to be able to branch out in CAS, like making more of a sims family tree, whether alive or deceased to add to the story of an individual sim. For example, you're moving in a family who's parents died and are living with their grandparents, you'd be able to make their parents and choose how they would've died.
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    For fresh ingredients to actually have a tangible benefit to gameplay, besides for roleplaying purposes.

I feel that a lot of the higher-level recipes should actually require fresh fruit/veggies/fish, instead of being optional.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    Sims shake hands when they meet. And jog together.
  • Options
    Chewing and blowing bubbles. Brushing, combing hair
  • Options
    Not go to school, have the option to Home school for all ages using computers, on line gadgets, school for children, online college class, maybe earn a degree.
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I want standing picture frames for the photos we take, not just the ones you hang on the wall!
  • Options
    lonestarranger01lonestarranger01 Posts: 60 Member
    - Life span adjustment: Personally for me the Normal life span is to short and the Long life span is ridiculously long.
    - There are a few careers from prior sims games I really miss; Education, Law, Slacker, Oceanography, Military, and Movie career paths.
    - Burglars. I used to love the surprise visits as it made it interesting.
    - Surprised deaths. I wish non-age related deaths were more surprising. It could just be my experience, however I feel that for a sim death by like fire or electrocution to happen it really needs to be forced by the user. For me at least it's kind of annoying because it can sometimes take a lot of work to cause a specific death to happen, I liked the surprised deaths in TS2 because it added story elements to my play style.
    - I'd love to be able to do a more prosperity challenge type deal if they gave us the option to create our own neighborhoods/subhoods.
    “It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.” –The Goblet of Fire
  • Options
    Female Sims carry purses, use hair dryer. Household chores. Sims already mop, and wash dishes. Add sweeping, dusting, use a vacuum . Clumsy sims can trip while jogging. New face camera option.
  • Options
    astera00astera00 Posts: 267 Member
    I like the idea to go jogging together and I want realistic eyelashes too.

I've already posted some suggestions before, but today I got an idea for a new computer interaction. How about if sims could browse NSFW content and get an embarrassed moodlet if they're caught? Also, just like changing into nude, they can't do it around children. I think that would be pretty funny.
  • Options
    Cars you can work on and paint with radio & woohoo , motorbikes with radio you can work on and paint, bikes you can work on and pant.
  • Options
    FrootyDiamondFrootyDiamond Posts: 15 Member
    I would love to see the cuddling in bed type thing came back into the game like from TS3 Or just alot of "couple-related-stuff" Like in TS2 2 couples use to sit across and they can hold hands while sitting down. I really miss that. And also more vacation worlds and more woohoo spots (lol)
  • Options
    Canes and walkers for elderly. More musical instruments.
  • Options
    I would love it if we were able to send gifts to anyone we know that we could choose to wrap in different paper. For example, brown paper could be free but you could pay to have other patterned paper. I would also like the opportunity to send prank gifts to disliked people.