Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Small Features You Would Like?

15678911...Next

Comments

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited August 2018
    I would really like sunbathing back, like they had in sims 3, now that seasons is out it would be a good feature

sun burnt and heatstroke to
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• layix3nglayix3ng Posts: 111 Member
    edited September 2018
    My little girl got embarrassed after her Mom walked in on her while she was taking a bath, which is kinda bizarre because well.. that's her Mom. I can understand a mild embarrassment if she's a teen, but as a kid?

Edit:
    Now the Mom got embarrassed when her toddler saw her naked in the bathroom lol

Kids/toddlers shouldn't be embarrassed when their parents see them naked, and vice versa.
    Post edited by layix3ng on
    *insert cool siggy here*
  • amyedwards1986amyedwards1986 Posts: 244 Member
    I'd like my sims hair changing color when they are in the water. I find it silly that the hairstyle and hair color doesn't change whatever you're in the water or not.

It would also be very nice if all the careers would have the option to work from home instead of only 3 careers. Same thing with Social media. It's quite awkward and lame that you have to be in the social media career to have access to that feature. It doesn't make sense at all.
    11ay6ix.jpg

What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us -Helen Keller-
  • thereisno1likemethereisno1likeme Posts: 1 New Member
    I would like L shaped couches, the ability to build an apartment complex (I thought I'd be able to with city living), sliding doors or closet doors so it would be easier to make a closet. Even just the apartment thing would be really nice.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    edited September 2018
    Having just really started building here recently since Seasons came out, I'm finding a few things I'd really like to see. They've probably already been mentioned but I'm going to list a few things that just in the builds I've done (around 20 maybe?) I'd like to have been able to use:

1. Recliners. Not just chairs, but actual recliners complete with the reclining back and attached foot stool. At least, I don't think any of the chairs we have are recliners? Please correct me if I'm wrong and point me to it!
    2. Microwave that is mounted under the cabinet rather than on a counter. Most of my time has been in an apartment, but in the three houses I've lived in during my adult life (well, one is my parents does that count) the microwaves have all been mounted under cabinets.
    3. Bunk Beds. I know for a fact this has been mentioned, but still something I'd like to see. And not just for kids, adult sized ones too. I can imagine if we get University they will show up for dorms.
    4. Recliner deck chairs. Probably not the right wording but I know it's been mentioned before.
    5. Toaster. Either the old fashioned with the slots you put the bread in, or a convection oven.
    6. More TV stands, we just need a generic one that doesn't look run down, all the others look either too fancy or too stylized.
    7. More pool objects, Slides especially. How do we not have this yet, actually, is beyond me.
    8. Swinging porch bench.

I think that might be the immediate things that come to mind. Having all of these, especially the first two, would be amazing, I think I've wanted those more than the other four things.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    This probably wont get noticed but...

I would like to be able to put the pictures our sims take into the little photo frames ( I think they have butterflies in them?) just small and probably easy enough to do but would make a huge difference!

Also another thing that has been bugging me. The festive themed fireplaces - I would like a swatch of all the colours without the ribbons etc so that when winterfest comes along I can just change the swatch instead of the whole fireplace :smile:
  • changelingschangelings Posts: 40 Member
    I'd like to be able to turn off invitations to events from Get Together! It gets a bit annoying. I don't think I'm alone on that, though.
  • blackwolf10799blackwolf10799 Posts: 28 Member
    -Round walls and stairs to make real towers/round rooms.
    -Recolorable stairs!
  • layix3nglayix3ng Posts: 111 Member
    I'd like my sims hair changing color when they are in the water. I find it silly that the hairstyle and hair color doesn't change whatever you're in the water or not.
    My thoughts exactly.
    That's why in CAS I always choose different hairstyles for each type of outfits - default hair for everyday wear, ponytails for jogging, buns for formal attires, and layered hairs for swimming.

*insert cool siggy here*
  • TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    I'd really like Sims that are afraid of something to actually show they are besides a moodlet. One of my Sims is afraid of thunderstorms, but yet he walks around the house smiling and doing whatever like he doesn't have a care in the world. However turn on the tv and his fox hightails it out of the room and under the bed because she's scared. Now Sims don't have to go hiding under beds, but I would like them to actually show fear a lot more than what it suggests. I'd also like to think that as much as Sims complain about the rain WHY do they still insist on being stupid and going out to do stuff IE cloud gaze or play horseshoes? The one that's scared of storms was out playing horseshoes in fact so how much sense does that even make??? Dumb. I lock the doors now when a storm rolls in so he keeps his behind in the house.
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Confess to/deny being a vampire for vamps. "Confess to" could be a friendly interaction; deny under mean interactions. Also, the option for a sim to offer their neck to vamp if they're in a romantic relationship. (with a gentler biting animation, of course.)
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    I'd like the ability to save a world and have the choice to reuse it again. So I can fill Newcrest once and not have to do it with each save.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    edited September 2018
    Sims taking off their shoes and hats whilst in their own homes. Perhaps a shoe rack you can interact with would work for this. In winter they could put on slippers with their everyday outfits whilst at home. They could put shoes on again for going into the garden or to the bins and mailbox.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • TheStarHermitTheStarHermit Posts: 280 Member
    A fruit bowl which you can actually put harvested fruit in and sims can get a piece to eat for a snack, instead of it being just a decorative object. :smile:
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain
  • CrushedLemon51CrushedLemon51 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would like a drum set, there is nothing like being a teen with your own band. I think they had the feature in TS3, but I would like it in TS4.