Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Small Features You Would Like?

Comments

• Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    Being able to see the doctor when sim is sick like with vets,
    Burglars!!!!!!!
    Firemen!!!
    More to personalize a sim (hobbies/interests, fears, turn on/offs)
    More unexpected deaths/ negative consequences
    Sims being angry/sad about things for longer (death, divorce etc)
    The environment happy moodlet should be giving a maximum of 1+, I'd rather see it removed
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    > @cjose said:
    > MasonGamer wrote: »
    >
    > I was hoping a CC creator who made great quality conversions from clothes - buy content From the Sims medieval to The Sims 4 But I'd love to see more costumes.
    >
    > I was looking back at concept art
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > things like this
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > OMG YES! I really, really hope they add medieval things back, but I think that would be more of a Stuff Pack than a patch

Maybe add it to City Living Festivals "Renaissance Fair"
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    NxcciNxcci Posts: 1 New Member
    I would like more things to do with pools such as a; toys, floats, tanning, waterguns etc.
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Reggae music station.
  • Options
    whyaccesswhyaccess Posts: 182 Member
    I want my sim to be able to write and sell toddler books. I would like to see my sims wink at another sim in different ways; it could be a comforting wink to family friends, an ornery mischievous wink, or hinting lustful way with eyebrows going up and down a couple time then wink. More voices for guys and gals, hairy arm pit, legs and chest for males.
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I've seen other folks throughout the forums that want certain "dance" moves back. I would love sims aged teen and up be able to do the cute little dance with child sims that came with TS2 Freetime (man I loved that expansion!). I'd love for my sims to possibly do a special dance with toddlers as well (like holding their hands and teaching them how to dance?)

Another animation I'd love back is the "noogie" interaction that teens could do with other teens. I mean c'mon, if you grew up with at least one sibling, you've either had a noogie done to you or you did it to your brother/sister!

I think a fear emotion would be good too. More traits like brave, neurotic, and cowardly would be realistic.

When grown up sims read to toddlers, it'd be pretty cute if the toddler could snuggle up with the adult while they were being read to (it was like this in TS3).

More playground equipment for multiple age stages.
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    If it were possible, I'd love to have teens and maybe young adults able to play with the Voidcritters from the Kids Room pack too.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    If it were possible, I'd love to have teens and maybe young adults able to play with the Voidcritters from the Kids Room pack too.

I think teens as well as older sims with either childish or geek traits.
  • Options
    SimmerNickYTSimmerNickYT Posts: 703 Member
    I really miss that we can't set up a time for a social event, so I would really want that back! I would also like a round table with six seats to be added in the base game.
    Not so obsessed anymore with building in TS4!
    YouTube: https://goo.gl/PK7vxR | The Gallery: https://goo.gl/a5DZAK
    Twitter: https://goo.gl/QzQVUK | Origin-ID: SimmerNickYT
    hPtVNfA.png
  • Options
    worldofdrakanworldofdrakan Posts: 329 Member
    edited August 2017
    About chance cards. Two words:

Ignore button.

Please!
  • Options
    AnonypigAnonypig Posts: 62 Member
    Along with a swing set, I just want a rocking chair.
  • Options
    sb905sb905 Posts: 40 Member
    Door bells that you can customise the sound!!
  • Options
    simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member
    kemisz wrote: »
    I would like to see a few small outdoor things to do with toddlers. Like play equipment and stuff. I like taking my toddlers out but there is just not much to do with them other than letting them wander around.

Wow the toddler stuff pack is def for you :wink:
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I was hoping a CC creator who made great quality conversions from clothes - buy content From the Sims medieval to The Sims 4 But I'd love to see more costumes.

I was looking back at concept art

h800-6254714236QYoY.jpg

Med05.jpg

things like this

so nice I wish this was in sims 4
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    astera00astera00 Posts: 267 Member
    Pushchairs, bunk beds and swings.
  • Options
    astera00astera00 Posts: 267 Member
    Also, skylights. I would LOVE to have skylights, really feel it's something I'm missing. Some styles of buildings just call for it.
  • Options
    fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    i only own the base game, so i always hesitate to write here because i might be wishing for things that already exist.
    but i would like to see interactions that the active Sim could request or not have to initiate. for example: ask for a hug, ask for permission to grab food if they're visiting someone, ask another Sim to sit next to them, etc.
  • Options
    AngelSimmzAngelSimmz Posts: 41 Member
    Swingset, nose piercings, lip piercings, hair accessories, and more earing options.
  • Options
    WillKDavidWillKDavid Posts: 136 Member
    Only been playing Sims4 for about a month now. Don't have all the packs yet. Already addicted. Don't know if there is one, but a banjo music skill would be cool.
  • Options
    EdoubleGoodiesEdoubleGoodies Posts: 31 Member
    I would like Ginger Ale under "have a quick meal" or as a bar drink to ease our pregnant sims morning sickness!!
  • Options
    WillKDavidWillKDavid Posts: 136 Member
    Feed the ducks
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Soup, especially chicken noddle or noddle soup for when sims get sick
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    Simlover250894Simlover250894 Posts: 2 New Member
    I'd love to see a few changes in CAS mode. Body hair, piercings (nose, etc) and the one I'm longing for the most, adjusting the sims height. I think it would be really great to see how tall their children would be/growth spurts they may have as children/teens. Also, I wish birth marks, freckles and acne would just appear either at random or genetically.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Burglars like in TS1,2,3
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    fractiouspipfractiouspip Posts: 13 New Member
    Trampolines. Strollers. Treehouses (including buildable by someone with high handy skill). Cars sims 2 style.