Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AYTO S 4

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    Also we don't know if they really turn out to be a perfect match.

Alleen has hinted too much though for them not to be. Same with Gwen and Gnomeo, the way Alleen writes them together also screams 'Perfect Match'. Et voilá, both my Sims got matched and I can't compete anymore and that is no fun. :c

So if you really feel like matching up my Sims, then Gwen please, since she cares much less about the Challenges than X does. But I do not want X to be pulled out of the Challenges so soon. :'(
    Banner.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Yay! Go Nodding & Maliha!!

And now we have Mikale who is just something else. lol

Also, I thought the world you picked, Alleen, was AWESOME! I've never heard of that world or seen anything like it before. Did you have a special lighting mod you added to get that moon like that? It was very cool! I love the colors of the ocean and sun, too.

Gwen's made some friends, which is always a plus. I wonder if she wants to remain like that or if she wants to change. I mean, she's surrounded by all kinds of witches and wizards who could maybe help if she wants them to try. I'm curious about that.

Lots of things happening, too, with different people. I'm sorry I didn't do role playing. I kept forgetting and then I wasn't in the mood at all due to some unforseen circumstances, which included a very itchy nose, eyes, and face. Allergies suddenly hit me on Friday and it was an unpleasant weekend. They're still around. I've had this happen once before where they were this bad but it was a few years ago. Hope they go away really soon.

I'm looking forward to the next challenge. :)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    All the credits is there and you can download that moon separate...
  • Options
    I came across that world from Crow's blog although someone else did it... Check out the link that I put in... There is some other cool pictures too...
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the world looked fantastic. It felt like being inside a living portrait
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Got the episode working now btw.

Hmm, that first scene turned out nice, although in a few instances a closer close-up can make the photography even better.

The question now though is: who took Gwen's cloak?

1..jpg

Out Of Characterness does not compute. Gwen and Mikale would never touch eachother like that o: ;)

That world really looks lovely, :+1: to the creator, and interesting to see Hope and Lavender cameo there.

48..jpg

THE FLOOR IS LAVA! D: AND FOR REAL THIS TIME! D:

53..jpg

That blonde guy slightly reminds me of Kenzen Summers, from @Turner's The Mole. :) Interesting.......

"And everyone has 'Gwen' special pancakes for breakfast..."

Dog hair pancakes?..... Peculiar taste our cast has. ;):p

Alice... I think Gwen influenced her somehow.. I am to be very honest really wondering what exactly the relation between John and Alice is. Is he her guardian or something?

Oh lookie there, the good witch finally prevailed here. ;) Another new match and 3 matches right. :) I kinda like the lower pace now. Means that the season will last and we have more time for our Sims to develop instead of rushing through everything. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Alleen, aren't there a set amount of episodes you plan and we have to guess the matches in that time frame? Or do you not do that anymore?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Alleen, aren't there a set amount of episodes you plan and we have to guess the matches in that time frame? Or do you not do that anymore?

AFAIK it's 1 episode challenge and date picking ceremony and 1 episode dates and matching ceremony in one week. So there's 20 at most, but that amount will be cut short if we're too early in getting it all right.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Yay for Nodding and Mahila! Very nice episode, Alleen -- and a beautiful world. Thank you!

I've got some ideas to work on for DREs. I'm ready fore the next challenge, too! Bring it on!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options

AFAIK it's 1 episode challenge and date picking ceremony and 1 episode dates and matching ceremony in one week. So there's 20 at most, but that amount will be cut short if we're too early in getting it all right.

I get that and I feel like in the past she's always said 20 was the limit, so I didn't know if that had changed. I also understand that we don't want to go too fast, which is fine. I'm happy Maliha has found a match. I'm also kind of happy Mikale hasn't. I'm looking forward to fun times with that boy. >:)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Yeah... You need to get the matches in 10 weeks... Is like Vul said... 1 episode the challenge and the next episode the dates and matching ceremony... Previously you got it by now... But it seems I didn't give you too much information... >:) And it looks like I'm in cruise mode.... Oops... I didn't even have a challenge for you yet... So please work on that dre's....
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member

Alleen has hinted too much though for them not to be. Same with Gwen and Gnomeo, the way Alleen writes them together also screams 'Perfect Match'. Et voilá, both my Sims got matched and I can't compete anymore and that is no fun. :c

So if you really feel like matching up my Sims, then Gwen please, since she cares much less about the Challenges than X does. But I do not want X to be pulled out of the Challenges so soon. :'(

Okay, assuming you are right, this is what the chart would look like.
    It narrows down the options quite a bit. 1 one of the green pairs is correct.

jf.jpg
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options

jf.jpg

Mikale-Lydia looks like it would make the most sense?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Mikale: No! That is incorrect. Raven is my perfect match, you mystery meatloaf head.

:D;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Hooray for a perfect match! :mrgreen:

And this time the bad witch did'nt muddle up our plans, Thank goodness. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    If we could confirm Leigh-Ann and X-Classified as a match we could rule out a lot of other options.

Sorry Caro, but I'd prefer to compete as X in Challenges, thank you very much.

Beatrix-Maye is my only sim plus she's got her perfect match sometime ago and that keeps me out of the challenges :D

John: Ah well. Fear not, Miss Nobakov. It is... Generally accepted. At least by the standards of the, er... Board. Hmm. I hope you're not bored. More tea?
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

jf.jpg

Mikale-Lydia looks like it would make the most sense?

Looks like it
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    And it only took several weeks for the good and bad witches collide
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    I really, really appreciate the charts! And I agree, I think that Mikale and Lydia make a lot of sense together. Those two are pure evilly badness. The other Slytherins might be naughty -- but those 2 are just plum scary.
  • Options
    Hmm I don't think they would be happy about that xD

Lydia's perfect man needs to be an evil mastermind and she doesn't see Mikale that way. He's just a rude bully in her eyes.

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Although she doesn't care so much about finding love here, so I wouldn't mind give it a shot.

(It's funny how we talk about them as if they were real people :lol: )

• Options
    Although she doesn't care so much about finding love here, so I wouldn't mind give it a shot.

(It's funny how we talk about them as if they were real people :lol: )

They aren't?? :o
  • Options
    Guys, I'm busy thinking of something for you to do, but at the same time, I'm not sure if I will be around to continue this... My internet will be cut off in the next day or two... And I really don't know what's going to happen... I wish for a miracle but it looks like if my miracle cup runs out... :'(
    If it happens that my internet is off then I will try to pop in now and then to say hi whenever I can get free WI-FI...
    I'm thinking that the people that worked so hard on DRE's can copy and paste it on the thread for the others to read. And you still can role play your sims to tell their stories... Maybe in a month or two, or whenever you think it's time, I can reveal your sims partners when I come along... It's just that I won't be able doing more episodes... I am really sorry that I let you guys down...