Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hamilton Mafia - Night six. - TOWNIES WIN!!! 4 Townies survived.

Comments

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Well I can't really do anything to prove to you guys that I'm town

All I can say is that if you guys choose to vote for me the end result will be loss for the town

Choose wisely.

:smile:

You bring really quick to jump on votes in the middle of night makes me think you're mafia... :no_mouth:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    Well I can't really do anything to prove to you guys that I'm town

All I can say is that if you guys choose to vote for me the end result will be loss for the town

Choose wisely.

:smile:

You bring really quick to jump on votes in the middle of night makes me think you're mafia... :no_mouth:

it's not like we can do anything else, it's only time before night is over and votes start
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    JDSimzJDSimz Posts: 791 Member
    Sorry, I didn't know that unvoting was a thing. :'(
    Origin ID: ducklansimming
    "I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me."
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762
  • Options
    Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    But still, how did you know Broncos was a townsperson before you could actually know that Broncos was a townsperson?
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • Options
    I said that if Broncos wasn't mafia I in for it, since I started the bandwagon, and she said, "Well you're in for it!" Also, later she said that the town could gain information off of her death, and she confirmed that she was town. I believed her because at that point it would be useless to lie since she had so many votes already. I hope that made sense. :D
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    *Wants to respond and chime in but can't :no_mouth:

This feels like over the weekend when I couldn't pitch :disappointed:
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    XDJSIMMERX wrote: »
    Sorry, I didn't know that unvoting was a thing. :'(
    How did you not know unvoting was a thing? I unvoted the 1st day as well as a few others on other occasions.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    @TheRoseHorse I'm sorry I didn't notice, plus this is my first mafia game.
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762
  • Options
    *Wants to respond and chime in but can't :no_mouth:

This feels like over the weekend when I couldn't pitch :disappointed:

I had that feeling last game!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    OK.
    So....

who wants tea?

Do you have green tea?

Yes, actually!

The half-cat-half-character person pours them green tea, setting it on a table.

I suppose green tea is your favorite tea type?

It's the only tea I drink! *takes a sip* ah, that hits the spot!

Hm, I like all sorts of teas! Oolong tea, black tea, that tea they serve at restaurants, peppermint tea, etc. Though, for some reason, I never was a fan of green tea. I should try a cup again. You know, if it doesn't taste as bad as I remember it.

Lol, I used to not like any tea, then my friend convinced me to try green tea again a few months ago, and now I'm obsessed!

Wow! Have you tried black tea? It is really simple and tasty!
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    OK.
    So....

who wants tea?

Do you have green tea?

Yes, actually!

Hm, I like all sorts of teas! Oolong tea, black tea, that tea they serve at restaurants, peppermint tea, etc. Though, for some reason, I never was a fan of green tea. I should try a cup again. You know, if it doesn't taste as bad as I remember it.

Lol, I used to not like any tea, then my friend convinced me to try green tea again a few months ago, and now I'm obsessed!

Oh wait why am I talking to you again? You died.
    Right? I am so confused
  • Options
    @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor forgot to change the title again...
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    OK.
    So....

who wants tea?

Do you have green tea?

Yes, actually!

Right? I am so confused

I didn't know you could talk to ghosts, Lucky!
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    OK.
    So....

who wants tea?

Do you have green tea?

Yes, actually!

Right? I am so confused

ikr! she is almost a lucky kitten
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

its my 1st game too. i was just curious.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    OK.
    So....

who wants tea?

Do you have green tea?

Yes, actually!

Right? I am so confused

I am soulless, therefore-ghosts.
    Though, I, uh, don't exactly think I can get the ghost to tell us who Mafia is, which is a shame..
    OK.
    So....

who wants tea?

Do you have green tea?

Yes, actually!

Right? I am so confused

ikr! she is almost a lucky kitten

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ohhhhhhg okay XD
    That makes more sense. I thought you were mafia for a second.. Nah, you are probably townie.
    Bad if I am wrong, tho!
  • Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    this has absolutely nothing to do with the actual game, but for all the Hamilfans I found this amazing animatic-esque (but not really) thing and it's so good
    https://youtu.be/JL9wCyfLJi4
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'm beginning to feel that Hussein is more town. Maybe when the night ends, I'll try to look at more evidence.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    PLAYERS
    1. Kandy -
    2. WiggleyTuff -
    3. Bellagorilla -
    4. AvaSims4080 - Mafia
    5. CraftyKat - Probably Town
    6. icmnfrsh - I know I'm town
    7. Broncos4life - Town
    8. XDJSIMMERX - Most probably town
    9. LuckyKittenCat -
    10. HappyFuzzyKitty - Most probably town
    11. UniSims -
    12. DeKay - Mafia
    13. TheRoseHorse -
    14. Erica87 -
    15. husseinandali - Could be town
    16. Keyenpeydee - Town

Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    PLAYERS
    1. Kandy -
    2. WiggleyTuff -
    3. Bellagorilla -
    4. AvaSims4080 - Mafia
    7. Broncos4life - Town
    9. LuckyKittenCat -
    11. UniSims -
    12. DeKay - Mafia
    13. TheRoseHorse -
    14. Erica87 -
    16. Keyenpeydee - Town

I don't have a description ....
  • Options
    PLAYERS
    1. Kandy -
    2. WiggleyTuff -
    3. Bellagorilla -
    4. AvaSims4080 - Mafia
    7. Broncos4life - Town
    9. LuckyKittenCat -
    11. UniSims -
    12. DeKay - Mafia
    13. TheRoseHorse -
    14. Erica87 -
    16. Keyenpeydee - Town

I don't have a description ....

I'm not sure about you yet. The ones I marked "most probably" town voted early against the Mafia. The one on Hussein is just a gut feeling.

• Options
    I'm wondering why you guys are all so sure that Crafty and HappyFuzzyKitty (HFK especially) are town? Unless one of them was lynched and I somehow missed that, what led you guys to those conclusions? I'm just noticing this cause someone else put out a list very similar to this one earlier in the game, though I don't remember who it was. I'm pretty sure it was a different person though.
  • Options
    Kandy wrote: »
    I'm wondering why you guys are all so sure that Crafty and HappyFuzzyKitty (HFK especially) are town? Unless one of them was lynched and I somehow missed that, what led you guys to those conclusions? I'm just noticing this cause someone else put out a list very similar to this one earlier in the game, though I don't remember who it was. I'm pretty sure it was a different person though.

Who? Shouldn't fuzzymbe modkilled? I have yet to see them comment?
  • Options

They voted against Mafia.

I'll repeat myself: observe how people voted in the past days. Especially since we've revealed the identities of two Mafiosi. Mafia are unlikely to start a vote on their buddy and keep it once a bandwagon starts to form.

On that note, I scoured the previous days and nights:
    1. UniSims hasn't posted much. She just said she'll try to be more active, but we haven't heard from her since then.
    2. Bella only started being active late in Day 3, joined the Broncos bandwagon (which I was also part of, I admit), and is suddenly throwing suspicions on Hussein, who is one of our suspects right now. It might just be because she was busy earlier on, but I'm not sure.

I'll look over everyone else's behavior when I have the time.

• Options

They voted against Mafia.

I'll repeat myself: observe how people voted in the past days. Especially since we've revealed the identities of two Mafiosi. Mafia are unlikely to start a vote on their buddy and keep it once a bandwagon starts to form.

On that note, I scoured the previous days and nights:
    1. UniSims hasn't posted much. She just said she'll try to be more active, but we haven't heard from her since then.
    2. Bella only started being active late in Day 3, joined the Broncos bandwagon (which I was also part of, I admit), and is suddenly throwing suspicions on Hussein, who is one of our suspects right now. It might just be because she was busy earlier on, but I'm not sure.

I'll look over everyone else's behavior when I have the time.

Okay, I'll go back and read through it, too. Thanks for the advice.

And yeah I didn't really notice them. I'll go back and look at how they've voted/acted when I can. I can imagine that mafia doesn't want to draw attention to themselves right now, especially that their numbers are cut in half.