Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hamilton Mafia - Night six. - TOWNIES WIN!!! 4 Townies survived.

Comments

• Options
    WiggleyTuffWiggleyTuff Posts: 600 Member
    It doesnt have to be a bad thing for him to vote one a fellow mafia as he doesnt want to get our eyes on him. It can be a strategy
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    It would make things harder for them, though. Going from 3 members to 2 when there are still so many townsfolk left is a bad idea. Now that there are only two Mafia left with 11 townies, they'd have to kill at least 9 people before winning.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    I'm so confused by DJ right now DX
    oh
  • Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    Yeah. Um. I was like. 100% sure that DJ was town (due to him starting the bandwagon on Ava). If he's Mafia, then I just have no clue what Mafia's strategy is. Why would you kill off your own player so early in the game? That just... what?! :lol:
  • Options
    Kandy wrote: »
    Yeah. Um. I was like. 100% sure that DJ was town (due to him starting the bandwagon on Ava). If he's Mafia, then I just have no clue what Mafia's strategy is. Why would you kill off your own player so early in the game? That just... what?! :lol:

Exactly!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Erica87 wrote: »
    Uhm.
    Just a thought but what if DJ is mafia and therefore knows that broncos is a townie. What if he thought that he was lynched already. Why else would he say that his gut feeling was wrong without having conformation that broncos was lynched and a townie?
    Also if DJ believed Broncos when she said she was town, why would he vote for her, why not unvote? This confuses me endlessly.

I know DJ was knew with us, but is he new to mafia itself? If he is mafia, he could have slipped up, and hasn't appeared since to try to cover himself up. If he is town, and believes that I'm town, you would think that he would revoke his vote. And if Ava is his partner, it was a rookie move to lynch her, or he figured she wouldn't be very active, so started a wagon for her to get suspicion away from himself. Some of this could be chalked up to being a newbie, but still. I don't believe anyone has given a reason for voting me in the first place, other than being inactive (which I really wasn't) and a gut feeling. I think Iceman said I was playing suspiciously or something along those lines too, but almost all newer players all jumped on the wagon, which could be because they really don't know how to find someone suspicious. I'd like to hear from some of my earlier voters as to if they have a reason, other than DJ's reasons.

Sorry if anyone gets offended by the newbies comments, I just wanted to use that as evidence, and prove my point that I don't think I did anything flat out suspicious in the first place, and DJ could be mafia, trying to eliminate experienced players that could help the town. The no kill night two could be that both mafia forgot, or they strategically didn't, but I don't think they would want to, since it's down to two of them with 11 townies, which could be the work of a newbie mafia team. Or maybe it's a really good player, trying to get the newbies to basically get themselves lynched. Maybe I'm just overthinking, but it could be possible :D

How long until night falls?
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    I gotta be honest, I actually don't think you're overthinking it @Broncos4life. All we can really do now is overthink it. Besides, what you proposed makes sense. I'd like to hear what DJ has to say for himself, tbh.

What I think happened, assuming he's Mafia, is he realized that your lynching would make him look suspicious (even though I said multiple times that I was almost 100% sure he was a townie, due to the Ava bandwagon, at least until now. Now I'm just confused lol), so he tried to backtrack, by saying that he realized that you were a townie. But, as you pointed out, why would he not unvote for you? And why did he just pop off when I asked him how he knew that you were a townie?

This game is so confusing :lol: interesting, but confusing
  • Options
    I gotta be honest, I actually don't think you're overthinking it @Broncos4life. All we can really do now is overthink it. Besides, what you proposed makes sense. I'd like to hear what DJ has to say for himself, tbh.

What I think happened, assuming he's Mafia, is he realized that your lynching would make him look suspicious (even though I said multiple times that I was almost 100% sure he was a townie, due to the Ava bandwagon, at least until now. Now I'm just confused lol), so he tried to backtrack, by saying that he realized that you were a townie. But, as you pointed out, why would he not unvote for you? And why did he just pop off when I asked him how he knew that you were a townie?

This game is so confusing :lol: interesting, but confusing

+1!

I love that we got so many new players on board so we can play large setups now, instead of micro ones.

There's nothing really to do now but wait. I'm not so sure Broncos is mafia, though. I guess we'll have to see.

Like, this is totally another WIFOM.
    oh
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    I really don't think dj is mafia it would be really plum for him to lynch his teammates aka ava

-_-
    1. Swearing
    2. Already think you are mafia
    3. Now I think DJ is.
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    I don't know, it's just a weird way of stating that DJ changed his mind about broncos. I think it was a slip up and I can't really understand how everyone just shrugs it off like that. The thing is, if DJ were to kill off Ava it wouldn't be too bad because there were three mafias still alive, they couldn't know that Dekay would die during the night so I can see them going with the "sacrifice a mate" strategy, especially since it basically made DJ look confirmed town. Either way it looks like Broncos is going to be lynched and I have an idea who we should lynch next if it turns out that she is a townsperson.
    Currently I suspect possibly DJ and Icmnfrsh or Hussein to be the mafia team. But I might be completely wrong and Kandy is mafia, which is a growing fear I'm having because I just find her far too agreeable with.
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • Options
    I really don't think dj is mafia it would be really plum for him to lynch his teammates aka ava

-_-
    1. Swearing
    3. Now I think DJ is.

Probably not swearing. Possibly he was just using word that are used to describe things being not so smart.
    oh
  • Options
    CraftyKat wrote: »

-_-
    1. Swearing
    3. Now I think DJ is.

Probably not swearing. Possibly he was just using word that are used to describe things being not so smart.

Oh my gosh that grammar is horrendous XD
    oh
  • Options
    But DJ lynched Ava AFTER DeKay was killed during Night 1. They already lost a member; it's not really efficient to kill another one just to earn some town cred.

• Options
    I don't know, it's just a weird way of stating that DJ changed his mind about broncos. I think it was a slip up and I can't really understand how everyone just shrugs it off like that. The thing is, if DJ were to kill off Ava it wouldn't be too bad because there were three mafias still alive, they couldn't know that Dekay would die during the night so I can see them going with the "sacrifice a mate" strategy, especially since it basically made DJ look confirmed town. Either way it looks like Broncos is going to be lynched and I have an idea who we should lynch next if it turns out that she is a townsperson.
    Currently I suspect possibly DJ and Icmnfrsh or Hussein to be the mafia team. But I might be completely wrong and Kandy is mafia, which is a growing fear I'm having because I just find her far too agreeable with.

Wait, do you mean too agreeable with you, or too agreeable in general? Right now it's not that I'm necessarily agreeable (I did stick to my Hussein vote, and didn't jump on the Broncos bandwagon, mind you, because I still think she's town). Right now I'm just confused, and I think entertaining any theories we have could be helpful, because (and maybe it's just me) I have no clue what's going on rn. The DJ thing confused me.
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Night falls in 17 minutes.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Night falls in 17 minutes.

:o Help me!!!!!!

In my final words to the town, I think you should do some investigation of DJ, and if anyone is willing to do so, read how Iceman played in past mafias, which can be accessed by the mafia master list (I'll get a link once I'm dead, since I'm trying to get this in). If possible, find one where he is mafia, and one where he is town, and see how he plays, specifically how he accuses people. As for Hussein, try to do the same. Oh, and for Iceman, Sims mafia-Cesaire Hollow, and Hussein Food-Cesaire hollow I believe they played :)

• Options
    As promised...
    Vote: XDJSIMMERX
  • Options

• Options

Wait, do you mean too agreeable with you, or too agreeable in general? Right now it's not that I'm necessarily agreeable (I did stick to my Hussein vote, and didn't jump on the Broncos bandwagon, mind you, because I still think she's town). Right now I'm just confused, and I think entertaining any theories we have could be helpful, because (and maybe it's just me) I have no clue what's going on rn. The DJ thing confused me.

I agree with you too much, not in general. Imagine someone gave you a coin and told you that there was a 50% chance you'd get heads and 50% you'd get tails. Now imagine that you got heads all the time, literally every time you'd throw the coin. Wouldn't that make you kind of supicious? Because that's how I feel about you.
  • Options
    I was pretty much ganged upon in the Cesaire Hollow Mafia. It was a bit of bad luck on my end that my partners were easily lynched. :D

• Options
    Iceman played the Halloween mafia, and not the medical one ;) You're welcome :)

• Options
    DJ is being weird, but would he really lynch his partner when there were only three left?

Everyone seems weird, but vaguely townish right now, although I should probably cast a vote DX.

Vote: Hussein

I don't really have reasons, I'm sorry! You just seem the most scummy to me right now. :s
    oh
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I was pretty much ganged upon in the Cesaire Hollow Mafia. It was a bit of bad luck on my end that my partners were easily lynched. :D

I remember that, mafia basically lost Day 2 :D

• Options
    Um where's the end of day announcement?
    oh
  • Options