Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I still love scenery

Comments

• Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Still loving this thread <3 My favorite thing about it is seeing the variety of worlds we all choose to play in, there aren't limitations on creativity here. You don't have to play in the same world as everyone else, or you can but edit it to your preference. Or you can create your own unique 'nobody else has this' world and customize the environment with your choice of lighting, water textures, moons, suns, terrains, etc.
    Keep all those snapshots coming!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @TreyNutz You pics are awesome. Do you have a link for that version of Strangetown? Would love to check it out.
  • Options
    Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Stunning pics @TreyNutz and @Xoxk9 <3
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Worlds are so beautiful on TS3.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    edited May 2017
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @TreyNutz You pics are awesome. Do you have a link for that version of Strangetown? Would love to check it out.

I think this is it: http://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/743164/strangetown-populated-download-now-07-15

I originally found it on simscatalog, but that site is not coming up for me right now. There were reports on the NRaas Chatterbox that the Smith family was causing routing issues. I did a MC reset on that lot right away and haven't had any issues (from them, at least). The only recurring problem I've had is that sims get stuck trying to walk across one of the bridges. But that's fairly rare (and Overwatch could handle that if I let it). Otherwise it plays very well.
    Post edited by TreyNutz on
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited May 2017
    Sunlit Tides. :love:

34822465521_e2e2a7fd62_o.jpg
    Post edited by Simanite on
  • Options
    slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    edited May 2017
    I took this one in my game today. My sim fishing at like 2:00am. It's now my desktop wallpaper.

Screenshot-260.jpg

• Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Oh aaronrogers worlds are so polished and beautiful. I have that version of Strangetown too and it is GORGEOUS.
    If anyone wants more of his stunning worlds, you can find them at Create A World Blog if you don't already know about it.
    His worlds do use some CC, but it's offered in a separate file, and is always of the highest quality. It's never caused a problem in my game. I don't normally download world that use CC but I make an exception for his.

Anyhow, these pictures all look really wonderful. I agree with @Jessa_Dakkar , though many of us play the same worlds at one time or another, no one ever seems to play exactly the same, and no one's pictures are alike either. That is one of the most wonderful things about TS3 and its freedom <3
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    Pary wrote: »
    Oh aaronrogers worlds are so polished and beautiful. I have that version of Strangetown too and it is GORGEOUS.
    If anyone wants more of his stunning worlds, you can find them at Create A World Blog if you don't already know about it.
    His worlds do use some CC, but it's offered in a separate file, and is always of the highest quality. It's never caused a problem in my game. I don't normally download world that use CC but I make an exception for his.

Anyhow, these pictures all look really wonderful. I agree with @Jessa_Dakkar , though many of us play the same worlds at one time or another, no one ever seems to play exactly the same, and no one's pictures are alike either. That is one of the most wonderful things about TS3 and its freedom <3

Thank you for sharing his blog, @Pary. I love EA's worlds but I am always looking for high quality, player created ones.

I could never get bored of TS3 scenery shots. :)
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Thanks @TreyNutz. Appreciate the info. I may have to wait til I get a new puter to try this world as I don't have everything installed right now. I downloaded it though, and saved it into my world downloads to keep it safe.

@pary Thanks for sharing the blog.
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    I'm building in Moonlight Falls and took a moment to take in the scenery. It's really pretty there!

Screenshot-1118_zps2zmbhib8.jpg

Screenshot-1108_zpsderdtvqf.jpg

Screenshot-1046_zpsb4pl4dvt.jpg

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @WillowG145 Incredible world! Just have to download it! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Oh my, I always love seeing pictures of Monte Vista... what a beautiful beautiful world it is.
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @dorcsyful Beautiful pictures of Monte Vista :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    qtnikkiqtnikki Posts: 156 Member
    Sims 3 worlds are so beautiful! I had to keep it around!
    Banner_zpshgf2chau.jpg
    Amateur Sim Stories
    Read more at Cosmic Sims
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member

Sunset Valley sunset

Screenshot-119sm_zpsnic6detf.jpg

Screenshot-120sm_zpstbumzqki.jpg

Screenshot-121sm_zpsgih3ag9f.jpg
  • Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    This is all from a saved game I haven't played in a few months.

Screenshot-48_zpsjqypc8tz.jpg
    Screenshot-64_zps7kikqrsz.jpg
    Screenshot-103_zps2fyf8zgb.jpg
    Screenshot-99_zpsg88njnam.jpg
    Screenshot-104_zpsxgo5vwyc.jpg
  • Options
    Ooh I love sunset and underwater pictures!
    @Rflong7 your waterfall is really beautiful ! I like the pirate-y theme that seems to be going on in the second picture. Is that a new world?
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    I ♡ Pudding

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top