Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hamilton Mafia - Night six. - TOWNIES WIN!!! 4 Townies survived.

Comments

• Options
    Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    Thank you, I appreciate it. I'm actually feeling a bit better already, I think I might be allergic to cut grass or hay or something like that. I left my window open and when I woke up I felt all clogged up and it was really hard to breathe. A friend told me to take an ibuprofen and I'm feeling better now.

@Kandy To be fair though, Dekay is fairly on the bottom of the list as well and he was a mafia goon with a well known character. I think we should stop theorizing about the list because neither of our theories might actually be relevant and mine was more meant as a counter argument to yours and not so much as something that can be used on its own to determine whether someone is mafia or not.

Then again, I feel like there's not much to go on right now, I feel like all I have right now are gut feelings. Personally I think DJ might be town, I still believe that Kandy is town and trying to be helpful (or fooling me right now), I think Crafty might also be town because she confirmed Keyen's role when she could've easily just not have said anything but I also have my doubts because if she didn't say anything Keyen might still be alive right now. I am suspicious of Hussein because of his eagerness to lynch Lucky (who had literally done nothing) and I have a bad feeling about icmnfrsh but it's not like I have anything concrete to base this upon.
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    Erica87 wrote: »
    Thank you, I appreciate it. I'm actually feeling a bit better already, I think I might be allergic to cut grass or hay or something like that. I left my window open and when I woke up I felt all clogged up and it was really hard to breathe. A friend told me to take an ibuprofen and I'm feeling better now.

@Kandy To be fair though, Dekay is fairly on the bottom of the list as well and he was a mafia goon with a well known character. I think we should stop theorizing about the list because neither of our theories might actually be relevant and mine was more meant as a counter argument to yours and not so much as something that can be used on its own to determine whether someone is mafia or not.

Then again, I feel like there's not much to go on right now, I feel like all I have right now are gut feelings. Personally I think DJ might be town, I still believe that Kandy is town and trying to be helpful (or fooling me right now), I think Crafty might also be town because she confirmed Keyen's role when she could've easily just not have said anything but I also have my doubts because if she didn't say anything Keyen might still be alive right now. I am suspicious of Hussein because of his eagerness to lynch Lucky (who had literally done nothing) and I have a bad feeling about icmnfrsh but it's not like I have anything concrete to base this upon.

Ack sorry didn't read the part about you not feeling good earlier. Glad you're feeling better though!

I actually thought about that. To be fair, Maria Reynolds isn't as big a role as the Schuyler Sisters (i.e. she's someone a non-Hamilfan would have to look up). And yeah that's true. We can just put the theories to the wayside for now.

Yup I pretty much agree with your whole paragraph. I'd like to hear from Hussein and icmfish, as well as the others. I feel like we've been the only ones who are really talking, besides maybe DJ :lol:
  • Options
    Maria Reynolds was my first pick and I'm definitely not a Hamilton fan so I wouldn't be too sure about Hamilton fans not picking her. That's why I think it might be best to just throw character theories completely overboard because so far none of them really add up all too much.
  • Options
    Maria Reynolds was my first pick and I'm definitely not a Hamilton fan so I wouldn't be too sure about non-Hamilton fans not picking her. That's why I think it might be best to just throw character theories completely overboard because so far none of them really add up all too much.

Edit via quote.
  • Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    Maria Reynolds was my first pick and I'm definitely not a Hamilton fan so I wouldn't be too sure about Hamilton fans not picking her. That's why I think it might be best to just throw character theories completely overboard because so far none of them really add up all too much.

Wow really? I figured that she was someone no one would know lol.

Yeah maybe the character theories aren't the best things to go off of :lol:
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor Shouldn't the title of the topic say night 2?
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I'd like to hear from Hussein as well. It's been some time since we've played together, so I'll read some older games to see what he was like in those roles.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Well, I got nothing so far. What I can say is that the first people to have voted DeKay and Ava are most probably town. After all, if you were their buddy and you voted them first to make it seem like you're not a team, you would've withdrawn your vote once a wagon started to form.

However, we can't be sure about those who voted Ava later on. Since it was clear that she was getting lynched anyway, the Mafia could join the wagon to look town when her alignment was revealed.

It would be helpful to look at how DeKay and Ava voted, and how everyone else voted in the previous day. We should also look at how those two behaved. Maybe they threw around suspicions to make other townies look guilty. Sometimes the Mafia also pretend to go against one another to make it seem like they're not a team.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    The current votes:
    Ava - DJ, Fuzzy, Rose, hussein, Lucky
    Hussein - Kandy, Erica, Broncos
    Broncos - icmn
    No vote - Ava, Wiggley

Currently, Ava will be lynched.

Night 2 falls in 1 hour and 21 minutes. (6PM BST)

Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    This is for Day 2

• Options
    The current votes:

Crafty - Keyen, icmn, Erica
    Keyen - FuzzyKitty, DJ
    Uni- Bella, Eva
    DeKay - Crafty
    No vote - DeKay, Rose, Kandy, Broncos, hussein

Currently, a no lynch will take place.
    You have 32 minutes until night falls.

This is for Day 1

• Options
    Well, Ava didn't say much on Day 2. She only said that she suspected Hussein, but ended up deciding on a No Vote.

However, she did vote for UniSims on Day 1. Hmm...

• Options
    Ava didn't really say much on Day 1. She first said she wasn't sure, then she just voted Uni randomly.

One thing in common I noticed between DeKay and Ava is that they both make themselves look indecisive or unsure. DeKay did a No Vote on Day 1, Ava did a No Vote on Day 2. I think for the previous two days, the Mafia's strategy is to look unsure.

That's all I'll say for now at night without putting other people in danger. I'll continue with my observations once day arrives.

• Options
    Oops, sorry, I only saw now that we aren't supposed to post more than twice in a row (and I'm breaking it again). I'm busy at other times, so I only got to read back and post my thoughts now. :0

• Options
    UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    Holy hell! Sorry guys, I was so inactive I was unaware this started and I've been just so busy! Please catch me up!
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
  • Options
    UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    If anyone would like to know, I can get sort of inactive but I will try my hardest to be more active, I hadn't realized the game started.
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
  • Options
    It's Night 2. You're still alive

• Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    The sun will rise in 4 hours 44 minutes.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    Kandy wrote: »
    Thanks, good catch! I completely missed that and wasn't exactly sure why everyone voted for her. Well, this is definitely an interesting development. We have to take a closer look at everyone who either no voted or voted for hussein, though to be honest I'm still not sure about him. I feel like I might just be completely off in this game, especially considering that I'm feeling ill.

I still find him jumping on Lucky to be weird. For me personally, I found the way she was acting to be weird, but his reasoning to me made no sense. Assuming Lucky is town (and I'm starting to think that maybe she is-I looked at what she posted the day I was saying she wasn't active, and it seems she wa a barely active on the forums at all), Hussein jumping on her seems like something scum desperate to lynch would do.

However, he could also just be a mistaken/confused townie. Idk. I hope the murder tonight reveals something that leads us in the right direction

I have similar feelings about that but I also have doubts about it. I believe that one of the people who voted for him might be mafia trying to lynch someone apart from Ava, which would put you and Broncos in the spotlight. Me too of course, but obviously I know I'm town. So either you or Broncos or I'm completely off, which could very well be the case. Hmm.

that's a very good theory i don't think it's you or kandy as i think you both voted before ava was announced to be lynched and then broncos voted on me just after ava was about to be lynch so could be her
    Hussein joined pretty late (second to last to join), so I'm now less suspicious of him, just because of the theory you posed earlier. Still, though, I'm bothered by his weird reasoning for Lucky. If he could explain himself, that would be nice.

For now, maybe we should focus on the non-Hamilfans towards the top of the list.

i told you guys i was going with keyen reasoning and since she came back and stated her reason i unvoted also i'm used to her talking a lot and being hyperactive but when she is talking here she was acting weird
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Well, Ava didn't say much on Day 2. She only said that she suspected Hussein, but ended up deciding on a No Vote.

nice catch i feel like that there pretty much means that we are not partners otherwise she wouldn't be suspecting me
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    The current votes:

Crafty - Keyen, icmn, Erica
    Keyen - FuzzyKitty, DJ
    Uni- Bella, Eva
    DeKay - Crafty
    No vote - DeKay, Rose, Kandy, Broncos, hussein

Currently, a no lynch will take place.
    You have 32 minutes until night falls.

This is for Day 1

this list is interesting
    look who else voted for uni other then eva could be a possible team
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    Thanks, good catch! I completely missed that and wasn't exactly sure why everyone voted for her. Well, this is definitely an interesting development. We have to take a closer look at everyone who either no voted or voted for hussein, though to be honest I'm still not sure about him. I feel like I might just be completely off in this game, especially considering that I'm feeling ill.

I still find him jumping on Lucky to be weird. For me personally, I found the way she was acting to be weird, but his reasoning to me made no sense. Assuming Lucky is town (and I'm starting to think that maybe she is-I looked at what she posted the day I was saying she wasn't active, and it seems she wa a barely active on the forums at all), Hussein jumping on her seems like something scum desperate to lynch would do.

However, he could also just be a mistaken/confused townie. Idk. I hope the murder tonight reveals something that leads us in the right direction

I have similar feelings about that but I also have doubts about it. I believe that one of the people who voted for him might be mafia trying to lynch someone apart from Ava, which would put you and Broncos in the spotlight. Me too of course, but obviously I know I'm town. So either you or Broncos or I'm completely off, which could very well be the case. Hmm.

that's a very good theory i don't think it's you or kandy as i think you both voted before ava was announced to be lynched and then broncos voted on me just after ava was about to be lynch so could be her
    Hussein joined pretty late (second to last to join), so I'm now less suspicious of him, just because of the theory you posed earlier. Still, though, I'm bothered by his weird reasoning for Lucky. If he could explain himself, that would be nice.

For now, maybe we should focus on the non-Hamilfans towards the top of the list.

i told you guys i was going with keyen reasoning and since she came back and stated her reason i unvoted also i'm used to her talking a lot and being hyperactive but when she is talking here she was acting weird

nice catch i feel like that there pretty much means that we are not partners otherwise she wouldn't be suspecting me

I wouldn't rule out that possibility yet. After all, I did say that the Mafia pretend to go after each other sometimes. And in the end, she didn't really act upon it, which makes it a bit suspicious.

But for now, I'm 50-50 on you being town, Hussein.

• Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    I'm observing and laughing from the other side.
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    You can see the slight hint of the sun beginning to rise. You can tell that day will be coming in 1 hour and 6 minutes...
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    Oops, sorry, I only saw now that we aren't supposed to post more than twice in a row (and I'm breaking it again). I'm busy at other times, so I only got to read back and post my thoughts now. :0

That is a rule?
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    JDSimzJDSimz Posts: 791 Member
    Apparently so, I broke that rule accidentally but no one told me off.
    Origin ID: ducklansimming
    "I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me."
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762