Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Rawla wrote: »
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/ "MC Command Center Release 3.5.1 is out!"

I wanted to offer this link to those that might not have seen it yet.

I have a question. I uninstalled the older version and installed the latest one, yet in my game the dropdown still reads 3.5.0. :open_mouth: Is this a minor goof or do I have to do the entire thing all over again?

I removed the old mod folder I had and replaced it with the new updated mod folder. My game also reads 3.5.0. I'm assuming this is an oversight. If not, I might have to try re-installing again as well. Not sure what the issue with this is.
  • Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,697 Member
    edited May 2017
    MCCC v3.5.2 for Sims 4 game version 1.30.103 is out now:
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/tagged/mcccrelease

It contains some minor bug fixes regarding the May 25 game patch.

If you’re using MCCC v3.5.1 and not having any issues with Sims 4 version 1.30, then you don’t have to update.
    Please note that the v3.5.1 welcome screen unfortunately shows version number 3.5.0.

The welcome screen of MCCC 3.5.2 shows the correct version:
    y4mTBpId-ymt7sjbLZHGKAHfqcFju8cmrpVBko9rjcM5bOMnJDYsc1cszZ1DwYkkxSRvJvubYvO4ucf_7IGA3lB7L_SI8f13sYJqfcWgcSlK7s-QWV5gjYfyNjjCX4_hVscPv4gi1zpXaEF8RTqAYSp5f45-F00rtBhU48xHQziL43HEnoyhvRgogI4qA1YaLZDT_jiZmxcapChh9G13zli4w?width=280&height=257&cropmode=none
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,601 Member
    edited May 2017

I have a question. I uninstalled the older version and installed the latest one, yet in my game the dropdown still reads 3.5.0. :open_mouth: Is this a minor goof or do I have to do the entire thing all over again?

I removed the old mod folder I had and replaced it with the new updated mod folder. My game also reads 3.5.0. I'm assuming this is an oversight. If not, I might have to try re-installing again as well. Not sure what the issue with this is.

I manually uninstalled MCCC, I have too many other pieces of cc to remove the entire Mods folder. Looks like there's yet another version, so I get to do this again. :) All done, thanks!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    BloudwedBloudwed Posts: 463 Member

I manually uninstalled MCCC, I have too many other pieces of cc to remove the entire Mods folder. Looks like there's yet another version, so I get to do this again. :) All done, thanks!

Since there actually is a 3.5.2 out I would recommend doing it all over again:-)
    AMB.jpg
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,601 Member
    Bloudwed wrote: »

Since there actually is a 3.5.2 out I would recommend doing it all over again:-)

That's what I meant when I said, All done, thanks. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    I think I'll wait until after I can get the game pack. Then I'll update again, if MCCC gets another version out for that. For now, it seems to work for me.
  • Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,103 Member
    Can anyone help me with this? I only have 3 script mods. (UI Cheats Extenstion, Show Info, and MCCC). I have updated them all since the patch. The game is still playable but I hate to think there are errors.

Screen%20Shot%202017-05-27%20at%2011.24.20%20AM_zpsagjs3kz8.png
  • Options
    esfireesfire Posts: 201 Member
    I keep getting errors as well, ive tried running my game without any mods except for mccc to see what was wrong and i still got it. ive updated my mccc version to the last version that was released but i keep getting errors that seem to be related to animations tho im not sure
    this is the last text im got anyway but ive had three different ones today
    <?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>1c8d5d22cdc5820e5929d667</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-05-27 21:50:54</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.30.103.1010-1.300.000.96.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>asm.py:845</categoryid><desyncid>1c8d5d22cdc5820e5929d667</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (RuntimeError: ASM :: Carry_GenericObject (HANDLE :: 36931)>: Attempt to traverse between two states (pickup -> exit) where no valid path exists! Actors {'x': (<weakref at 0x00007FF590FDFEC0; to 'object_sim' at 0x00007FF59110C050>, None, <AnimationParticipant.ACTOR = 101>), 'carryObject': (<weakref at 0x00007FF5E735F418; to 'object_drink_PlasmaPack_Medical' at 0x00007FF590CA6550>, None, <AnimationParticipant.CONTAINER = 102>)})
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 373, in _run
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\carry\__init__.py", line 452, in maybe_do_transition
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\carry\__init__.py", line 432, in event_handler_exit_carry
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\carry\carry_postures.py", line 620, in append_exit_to_arb
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1929, in append_exit_to_arb
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\asm.py", line 845, in request
    RuntimeError: ASM :: Carry_GenericObject (HANDLE :: 36931)>: Attempt to traverse between two states (pickup -> exit) where no valid path exists! Actors {'x': (<weakref at 0x00007FF590FDFEC0; to 'object_sim' at 0x00007FF59110C050>, None, <AnimationParticipant.ACTOR = 101>), 'carryObject': (<weakref at 0x00007FF5E735F418; to 'object_drink_PlasmaPack_Medical' at 0x00007FF590CA6550>, None, <AnimationParticipant.CONTAINER = 102>)}
    </desyncdata></report>
    </root>
  • Options
    CyclelegsCyclelegs Posts: 375 Member
    Hi @esfire Have you tried running with No mods or CC, not even MC? That will give you an indication if it is MC related or a game bug.
  • Options
    @Cyclelegs i tried running it for a while without MC and i didnt get it this time but the game is less fun without that mod so i might try to just reinstall it instead of updating
  • Options
    I ran it without MC and it seemed fine and then i put it back in my mods folder again and i got this, tho i think ive gotten one of these earlier today
    <?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>2cbdd8850b6bd635929f46b</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-05-28 00:06:23</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.30.103.1010-1.300.000.96.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>asm.py:845</categoryid><desyncid>2cbdd8850b6bd635929f46b</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (RuntimeError: ASM :: Carry_GenericObject (HANDLE :: 57616)>: Attempt to traverse between two states (pickup -> exit) where no valid path exists! Actors {'x': (<weakref at 0x00007FF5F0030998; to 'object_sim' at 0x00007FF59AAA74D0>, None, <AnimationParticipant.ACTOR = 101>), 'carryObject': (<weakref at 0x00007FF59612F890; to 'object_drink_PlasmaPack_Medical' at 0x00007FF5A1992210>, None, <AnimationParticipant.CONTAINER = 102>)})
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 373, in _run
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\carry\__init__.py", line 452, in maybe_do_transition
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\carry\__init__.py", line 432, in event_handler_exit_carry
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\carry\carry_postures.py", line 620, in append_exit_to_arb
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1929, in append_exit_to_arb
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\asm.py", line 845, in request
    RuntimeError: ASM :: Carry_GenericObject (HANDLE :: 57616)>: Attempt to traverse between two states (pickup -> exit) where no valid path exists! Actors {'x': (<weakref at 0x00007FF5F0030998; to 'object_sim' at 0x00007FF59AAA74D0>, None, <AnimationParticipant.ACTOR = 101>), 'carryObject': (<weakref at 0x00007FF59612F890; to 'object_drink_PlasmaPack_Medical' at 0x00007FF5A1992210>, None, <AnimationParticipant.CONTAINER = 102>)}
    </desyncdata></report>
    </root>
  • Options
    it doesnt show up here for some reason but when i saw it in my notepad it had plasma packs mentioned
  • Options
    Ballerina43Ballerina43 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi, I just downloaded the MC Command Center today and I followed all the install instructions. The mod screen pops up when I open the game to main menu, so it looks like it's installed, and the MCCC welcome screen shows up when I load a game too, but I can't seem to use it. I click on the computer or my sim and the options for the mod don't pop up. Is there maybe something I did wrong that I'm not noticing?
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    MCCC v3.5.3 for Sims 4 game version 1.30.103 is out now:
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/tagged/mcccrelease

It contains some minor bug fixes regarding the May 25 game patch and the previous versions of 3.5.x

If you are experiencing one of the issues described below in the changelog below, you WANT this update.
    Otherwise, you don’t have to download it at all.
    • Fixed an issue with disabling “Monster Under The Bed”. When it was disabled, a LE would be generated when some of the core Sims 4 code tried to log a message and would get an error doing so.
    • Added a work-around to fix a core EA code issue where the wrong library is being referenced. This caused players that were working through the doctor career to get blocked by the task to deliver a baby. @Deaderpool posted a comment on EA’s forum letting them know about this error in the code and hopefully, they’ll get a patch in, but in the meantime, there is now a work-around. This has probably been around since the Toddler patch.

Filedate of v3.5.3 is 2017/05/27 08:39pm. Your Mod folder should look like this:
    y4mWU1LMlc1TalM7DMWskHxJM2c-ZGve4Kola3UpXRD15ePkYTBoGuHKHBPdYA4HKxz3ovHs-UsR4UVxzkvIO3SMaXDoKCWchV3BaU04cVwTyJh5P9srTQNAyCG5WYv3nSGZ51uSQZklRH0ZU9WQhV-d7xUu9yR3Bbb1FgqcmWxPUPbn7W7wJIdGAxEtE3PYzKg0KfwbUJcYglGYIzabW4fKw?width=868&height=633&cropmode=none

✘Attention! Unfortunately the welcome screen of MCCC 3.5.3 still shows the version 3.5.2:
    y4mTBpId-ymt7sjbLZHGKAHfqcFju8cmrpVBko9rjcM5bOMnJDYsc1cszZ1DwYkkxSRvJvubYvO4ucf_7IGA3lB7L_SI8f13sYJqfcWgcSlK7s-QWV5gjYfyNjjCX4_hVscPv4gi1zpXaEF8RTqAYSp5f45-F00rtBhU48xHQziL43HEnoyhvRgogI4qA1YaLZDT_jiZmxcapChh9G13zli4w?width=280&height=257&cropmode=none

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆
    Post edited by Bonxie on
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    Can anyone help me with this? I only have 3 script mods. (UI Cheats Extenstion, Show Info, and MCCC). I have updated them all since the patch. The game is still playable but I hate to think there are errors.
    Hi @aaronrulz, as the message says, the last exception could also be created by internal game code. You might check the issue by removing the other mods and leave only MCCC in your mod folder. After starting the game again, look whether there is a similiar error message. Then try it again with the other mods piece by piece. As said before, this could be also a single problem caused by original EA code. If the problem still occures, you're welcome on Discord (mccc_support on Discord), where you can post the LE for analysis.

★★★★★★★
    esfire wrote: »
    it doesnt show up here for some reason but when i saw it in my notepad it had plasma packs mentioned
    Hi @esfire, as @Cyclelegs suggested, please try to run your game only with MCCC and all other mods/CC removed. Please check whether the error still occours.

★★★★★★★
    Hi, I just downloaded the MC Command Center today and I followed all the install instructions. The mod screen pops up when I open the game to main menu, so it looks like it's installed, and the MCCC welcome screen shows up when I load a game too, but I can't seem to use it. I click on the computer or my sim and the options for the mod don't pop up. Is there maybe something I did wrong that I'm not noticing?
    Hi @Ballerina43, please have a look at the MCCC support pages (MCCC Troubleshooting) for tips and tricks to resolve the most common problems. Please come back if MCCC still don't show up.

★★★★★★★
    All: Join the community on Discord (mccc_support on Discord) for real time help & chat.

If you have any questions, please ask.

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆
    Post edited by Bonxie on
  • Options
    Bonxie wrote: »
    Hi @aaronrulz, as the message says, the last exception could also be created by internal game code. You might check the issue by removing the other mods and leave only MCCC in your mod folder. After starting the game again, look whether there is a similiar error message. Then try it again with the other mods piece by piece. As said before, this could be also a single problem caused by original EA code. If the problem still occures, you're welcome on Discord (mccc_support on Discord), where you can post the LE for analysis

I have narrowed it down to MC Command Center being the error! :neutral:
  • Options
    edited May 2017

Hm, weird. Works like a charm in my game...

Did your try the newest MCCC version 3.5.3?

Please show the last exception file to @Deaderpool at Discord for further troubleshooting.
    Post edited by Bonxie on
  • Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    Hi @aaronrulz, as the message says, the last exception could also be created by internal game code. You might check the issue by removing the other mods and leave only MCCC in your mod folder. After starting the game again, look whether there is a similiar error message. Then try it again with the other mods piece by piece. As said before, this could be also a single problem caused by original EA code. If the problem still occures, you're welcome on Discord (mccc_support on Discord), where you can post the LE for analysis

As Bonxie said, we will gladly see your LE, so welcome over to discord and post it there.

Also, that message only means that an LE has been created. The LE created might even be a core game bug, MC CmD is just letting you know that it was created during one of your actions in game.
    What were you doing in game when you got that message?

Feel free to visit us on the discord for fast help.

(Invite link is in my signature)
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member

Screen%20Shot%202017-05-27%20at%2011.24.20%20AM_zpsagjs3kz8.png

I was getting an LE. Turned out to be the Monster Under the Bed thing that 3.5.3 fixed. Deaderpool rocks!
  • Options
    itsug wrote: »

As Bonxie said, we will gladly see your LE, so welcome over to discord and post it there.

Also, that message only means that an LE has been created. The LE created might even be a core game bug, MC CmD is just letting you know that it was created during one of your actions in game.

I get the error message immediately after loading screen when I load my family. My game's audio is not working either and the computer volume is all the way up. I'll go to the MCCC support.
  • Options
    FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    I also got this error message.
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • Options
    I also got this error message.

That message only means that an LE has been created. The LE created might even be a core game bug, MC CmD is just letting you know that it was created during one of your actions in game.

• Options
    meggersmeggers Posts: 155 Member
    Hi, is there a way for me to move in a sim into a household of more than 8?
  • Options
    meggers wrote: »
    Hi, is there a way for me to move in a sim into a household of more than 8?

Hey there, yes, there is.
    Everything is in the documentation though.
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/doc/overview

You are also welcome to join the discord for further help on the matter.
    Link to it is in my signature.
  • Options
    For everyones information, there is a Tumblr post made by the official cheerleader EG.
    You can find it at http://egwarhammer.tumblr.com/post/161191532450/sims-4-post-patch-tips
    Also reblogged by DP over at his tumblr. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top