Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

Comments

• Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    edited May 2017
    scillakees wrote: »
    I like the little hand holding Connor and Francesca. Wedding on the horizon. <3 I'd have to watch it a few more times to be able to find anything at all to critique about it.

Oops, I didn't see your post, Scilla. You're one jump ahead of me! (as usual, or either you really do have a webcam pointed at my laptop) :D

• Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    That's creepy! lol I'm so paranoid I keep a piece of tape over the camera on my laptop. It was the chocolate ice cream that gave me the clue. Everybody always eats lots of chocolate ice cream before a wedding. B)
  • Options
    That's creepy! lol I'm so paranoid I keep a piece of tape over the camera on my laptop. It was the chocolate ice cream that gave me the clue. Everybody always eats lots of chocolate ice cream before a wedding. B)

It pays to be paranoid! I have mine covered too. Chocolate ice cream is a must before a wedding, gets you in the mood for a chocolate fountain! Which I forgot to place in my wedding venue, oops. BRB
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Thank you each and every one who watched Claire and Francesca's story (and eventually Connor's!). A special thanks to those who liked, subscribed and/or commented.

Your patience through my continuing growing pains of learning to film machinima is much appreciated!

I'll be on hiatus for a month concentrating on my very last but very important test and then I'll be free free free! Well, except then I have to go to work. :lol: Hopefully then I can find a recording program that doesn't cause my game to lag. My game plays perfectly with no lag whatsoever until I hit record. :rage: But The Saga of Sunset Valley will continue with Season 2 at an unspecified time. Maybe Agnes Crumplebottom, or the Wolffs, or maybe Jamie Jolina? Any preferences? Anyway I now present to you....

THE FINALE!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLal6C3T6f4
  • Options
    Enjoy your exam it's your last one. I'm sure you'll do well. See you on the flip side.
  • Options
    Enjoy your exam it's your last one. I'm sure you'll do well. See you on the flip side.
    Thank you :kissing:

• Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    The Final Chapter was great! (did @scillakees miss this?) Connor is very handsome, Claire and Francesca is just gorgeous in the pics! Such a beautiful wedding <3 I kept watching the dance, thinking, wait a minute, where is the "slow dance"? Then it said "The Bride and the Groom Dance" :D Love that dance, how they look into each other's eyes. This was beautiful also <3 Now on to the "Honeymoon" , great pics and I absolutely love the resorts in this game, so happy they had a fun filled time B) Now going home and back to sim reality, well it wasn't what I expected :D I was surprised to see them have a baby girl and now he wants to try for a boy? :o .......The End......... :s Talk about a cliff hanger? OMG, how could you! Now we have to wait for Season 2? You really are a pro at this stuff :D

• Options
    I've only watched it on my phone so far. It was really good from what I saw on the little screen. I have a month to comment before she gets back and I'm lazy. o:)
  • Options
    @charlotteprice I love your detailed reviews. :lol: And about the dance, my intention was to have the slow dance first but because I wasn't paying attention to the time it was all at night and the fast dancing was all in the day! So I had to put the slow dance after. :neutral:

@scillakees So here I am and no comment from you?! :tongue:

Be back on the 12th. Or probably the 13th. Cause I will be partying the night of the 12th. Or crying in my beer. One or the other...
  • Options
    I've been busy playing at the CA bike race. Taking lots of blurry pictures and admiring pretty legs.. :p
  • Options
    @scillakees Well that sounds much nicer than watching Silly YouTube Gaming Videos. :)
  • Options
    Oh no, There is no such thing as a silly ZeeGee video. Those things are pretty serious entertainment to me. I did watch it on my tiny phone screen the night you posted it. But I wanted to wait to get home to watch it on my computer before I commented. And I thought I had a month while you were studying. :*

The waterfall in the background of the wedding venue is gorgeous. And you added the flower lights to it. How did you get the pink heart gem at the reception table to stand up like that? The dance floor looks incredible, great use of the pool decal. The dance was super sweet. I was super happy you showed us the honeymoon too. The songs you chose for the whole video was perfect. The baby chimes in the end, priceless. You're so very talented at putting every detail of the stories all together.

p.s. The wedding guest looked like they were all behaving to me...
  • Options
    @scillakees Well I was taking a study break today and planning on some sim time but of course the latest Windows update has completely borked my game so instead of a day of lovely simming it was a day of frustration and it's still not fixed. :rage:

Anyway! Thank you for your lovely comments. There's a mod called tipsy OMSP that allows you to turn things over, it's fun.

Link here: http://modthesims.info/d/470232

I finally made the waterfall lot 'no visitors allowed' and any unfortunate sim who happened to wander into my wedding venue got totally annihilated with NRAAS. I'm evil. :naughty: So I'm headed over to the tech section to bug the geniuses...
  • Options
    oh no. So sorry. I know how hard it can be to find a chunk of time to be able to play. And torment when technical difficulties get in the way when you do find time. Hope you got it worked out.

Thank you for the mod link. It looks really useful.

Wedding crashers definitely deserve to be annihilated.
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    i cried... a bunch lol then I read the comments here and cried more lol I Don't know why but I Cry more when I'm happy than I do sad well i'm on the xbox so sorry about caps where they don't belong and lack of where they do llol ( and that extra l) I HAVE NO (darn it caps again) as I was saying I don't know how to erase them lol (first time) ok well now I found out how but I already typed all that so I'm leaving it so you all can giggle at my learning this darn xbox keyboard here which is different than the regular xbox keyboard looking forward to season 2 so excited!!! good luck Z
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    oh no. So sorry. I know how hard it can be to find a chunk of time to be able to play. And torment when technical difficulties get in the way when you do find time. Hope you got it worked out.

Thank you for the mod link. It looks really useful.

Wedding crashers definitely deserve to be annihilated.

I think I'm going to have to do a complete recovery to get rid of these problems. As annoying as that is, it's a good time for it. And I think I will wait until after my test to reinstall Sims 3. :neutral: Down with wedding crashers!

@rionismyname Thanks! Didn't know you could type on an Xbox! Ok, back to studying...
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Do you remember way back when ...
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @scillakees Hellooooo Scilla. Adrian is looking to add some excitement to his legacy play video and I suggested Treble-6 and Alfa to shake things up! Would you be oh so kind as to put them up for download again temporarily?!

@ajaxpost This is Treble-6. HERE
    Be afraid, be very afraid.

The last time I saw Alfa I think she was dragging a body but I can't find the post. This thread is toooo long.
    Ohh, thank so so much @ZeeGee!

Soooo ... @scillakees, these might be based on two well-loved (or is that infamous?) Simmers, @mothersuperior2 and @AlphaFen? Am I brave enough to put such big characters into my lovely polite game? Am I man enough for such excitement? :anguished:

Feels a little bit wrong to hijack your thread for some self-promotion but ... :)

It's nearly a year later and these two "legendary" characters have finally made it to Hidden Springs ... :cold_sweat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9mkevTWQ3M

And so as not to appear too self-indulgent ... really upset that you're having to battle software updates to get back to your game, I truly hope you're successful in fully restoring your system. :cookie:
  • Options
    @ajaxpost Omigoodness, has it been a YEAR?! Can't wait to watch!

You're welcome to hijack my thread anytime you like. :) And thanks, the computer problems are annoying but the price you pay for being a Sims 3 addict. I have learned more about computers than I ever cared to know just to keep this game running! Ok, back to studying.

@AlphaFen Did you see this?
  • Options
    JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    @ajaxpost That is so cool. I am delighted to be reminded of the legendary Badgers... Thank You. :smiley:
  • Options
    @ajaxpost Oh dear, and I thought you were going to have your hands full with the teenager. :o
  • Options
    @ajaxpost Oh dear, and I thought you were going to have your hands full with the teenager. :o

This is gonna be fun! Thinking Ethan might give them a run for their money, or a run WITH their money maybe?! Now here I go guessing plot lines like Scilla. So @scillakees, let's see if you can figure this one out...
  • Options

A teaser for Season 2 of The Saga of Sunset Valley! I was waiting to post this until later but since @ajaxpost is advertising for me I gotta get it out there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaRDPFEqYq4

Probably end of June
  • Options
    Yes! It looks great. I have a summer of sims lets plays to look forward to. B)

Ethan does look like he might be a match for them. My prediction, he hooks up with one and declares nemesis on the other... and he's the heir! :s Ajaxpost is going to have to survive them for a whole generation. Poor boy, you did warn him didn't you?
  • Options
    Ethan does look like he might be a match for them. My prediction, he hooks up with one and declares nemesis on the other... and he's the heir! :s Ajaxpost is going to have to survive them for a whole generation. Poor boy, you did warn him didn't you?

I did try! I am curious as to how this will play out. You may be right. Though I have a feeling Ajaxpost will have absolutely no control over them. They will do exactly what they want :fearful:

• Options
    Lol I think you're right.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top