Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 1520

@Silverofdreams30 I find most of my CC on tumblr. Usually I will see someone who has downloadable sims and see where they get their CC from and follow the links.

@donnabailey Thanks for the lovely comments :) If I had to use a sim that wasn't connected somewhere on the family tree I would have no partners for my kids after the third generation LOL I am careful who I pick for heirs but the spares can marry as close on the family tree as is acceptable ;)
    Except for my current save, I use the freerealestate cheat. I don't need to do money cheats after that because money is easy to make.
    I am sure there would be a mod for the energy drain, I just need to go looking.
    I have only recently installed Retuner and am still learning but from what I can see it is pretty useful. I have it set so my sims don't get IFs, kids can't autonomously do that king/queen thing on chairs, can't play with sprinklers, and probably several more things that don't come to mind right now.
    My boy will never be 6'1" because I am so small and his dad, although 5'10" also didn't have tall family members.

@venusdemilosims Great update :) Savannah must have been quite the driving force!
    Lovely wedding pics :)

@CravenLestat Congrats on catching 4 anchovies! Almost enough for one pizza ;)
    Kitty staring at your junk! LOL
    Good luck saving for the outdoor shower :)

@Charlottesmom I have been losing my memory for years so I guess it's only right you should be losing yours now ;)
    I want to see Cliff and Jordan together too! :(
    Jared and Brogan would probably get on great! They could be drinking and dancing buddies :p
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)

@lisasc360 Thanks :) Nice makeover for Jeffrey :)

@RodJohn The penthouse looks great!

@Emily4331 I hope you find the CC that's causing the problem. I don't think the download folder affects the game, although I keep mine empty.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @lanlyn -- awesome! My family doesn't have the budget for the stove right now... funds are a bit tight. (Horse boarding payments are really cutting into it! Need to get Penelope and Connor writing more books...)
    But if it's on a commercial lot, it wouldn't cost as much to use. I may have to do that :lol:

Oh, I have an ending for my MV Amazon 'saga.'
    To make a long story short... I had contacted the seller to inquire about a refund. Was a third party (I thought... though there was no option to leave feedback, so I dunno) and not straight Amazon, so was communicating with someone from Amazon who was the mediator between myself and the seller.
    Explained my situation... and after some back and forth, realized that I basically screwed myself by going to EA right away for a new code. Because the seller was apparently prepared to offer me a new code (before the Amazon woman realized I had already fixed it myself). Because of this, I don't qualify for the refund. But I didn't think they would do so, because I was convinced they had sold me a used product that had been repackaged and assumed any other game/code would also be used.

Ugh. Oh well. It was only 9 bucks. And lesson learned. Ha.
    At least I still got what I wanted in the end, a working MV.
  • Options
    Page 1521

@Gernadia Great update :)
    Good luck with Andy's opportunity and on the future adoption :)

@emorrill Congrats on the weight loss! You are doing great :)
    My toddlers get the three main skills and several others before aging up. They even get a few toddler books in :) I usually do a random roll when the kids have birthdays but don't necessarily keep them. When Ita rolled Snob, I was okay with it :)
    LOL at your SS - they do pull funny faces and poses after being serenaded :p
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)

@Charlottesmom This thread had really grown since I started posting in November! I remember when I made Jordan like it was yesterday ... well it wasn't that long ago really ;)
    I was looking at my Josh and Beau pics recently :)

@CravenLestat Your challenge is not my cup of tea. I couldn't make lots of sim babies on that little money ;)

@MoonandStars83 Sorry the freezing has started again :( Maybe it is time for a new PC :(

@king_of_simcity7 Great dancing pics :)

@Silverofdreams30 Great update! LOL at Gizmo's bathtime ;)
  • Options
    I'll have to continue with my comments later. I have had a busy morning and have done the best I can for now.

Happy Simming :)
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    @PalmArrow, thank you for the 3 gifts off of my wishlist... :) I just now saw them today when I went to the old website. I couldn't see that I had ay gifts at first because most of everything that was listed up top on the site was gone except for my user name and the country that I'm using. My simpoints, friends request, my messages and the shopping cart was all missing. I believe that the store was down earlier today as I have seen someone mention that it was down, so I tried going to it to only get Liam'ed. I was so afraid that they had changed something on that site or that they had gotten rid of some of the stuuf over there but they hadn't thankfully. So I went into my Store Account page and everything showed back up. So I will dowload my gifts into my game tomorrow as I am already in bed when I saw my gifts... :)
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Ohhhhh boy...

oh_geez.gif

How did I NOT realize that My Little Pony: FIM Season 7 is on the air right now? And how did I also not know that Sherlock Season 4 is on Netflix now?! I mean, good nelly emorrill! :neutral:

I guess I've been so involved in my blog and writing Sam's story (as well as playing Sims ;) ) that I've forgotten all about the other things I'm interested in.
    *I did start writing Sam's next update this afternoon by the way ;) Hope to post tomorrow.*

Tonight is the night to watch Sherlock!!! :star: (Truth be told I already started watching the new episodes of MLP on a site online since we don't have cable tv. :mrgreen: I mean, once I found out they were out I was like, BOO YA! MUST GO WATCH NOW!! :lol: )

But first, some feedback. <3

@CravenLestat Interesting rules for your challenge there, but hey, that's what makes it challenging. ;) I'm gonna have to do a rags to riches thing like that one of these days. :)

@MoonandStars83 Thank you. :) Some days it feels like a pain following the plan, but the wonderful thing about weight watchers is you can eat whatever the H*** you want (excuse my language :p ) and you STILL lose weight! I can't stand diets (and for the record WW is not a diet, it teaches you how to properly eat for life) that say you CAN'T have something! Then I want it more! No bueno. Anyhoo... Thank you. :)

@king_of_simcity7 It was no nice of those ladies to quote your post for ya. <3 I love how we are all friends here and let's face it everyone...

FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC! <3
    Tee hee! :mrgreen:

@Silverofdreams30 Nice pool hall. :) Enjoyed your lil update.

@Emily4331 My husband says knock on wood ALL the time! :lol:
    *Brain 🐸🐸🐸🐸! Oh my! :lol:
    **Fantastic makeovers! :smiley:

@charlottesmom I sent you another PM but yeah...I've never gotten a message like that before and it makes me sad that you did. :cry: They better not block you for any reason! The forums would never be the same without you. <3 {{{Hugs}}}
    *For the record, you aren't old. :kiss: Old is 80 year olds remember? ;)

@lanlyn You're welcome. :) Thank you for the compliment on my Sam update. <3 I am currently working on his next one now that the work on my blog is done. I miss seeing you around. {{{{Hugs}}}} Sounds like you've got more important and fun things going on. ;)
    *I really need to follow your blog!

@bekkasan Southern folks are the BEST! <3 I never truly understood the "Southern Hospitality" until we lived in Georgia and the people there and that area...will forever hold a place in my heart and I'll never forget them. <3
    *Girl you rock at the picture taking! And decorating! Love it! <3
    *Oh hey the cow plant! :) I forget I have it all too often. It makes a cameo in my Holland Family story. :p

@OriginalMara Awesome! :lol:
    So I have to ask: What do you think of the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie coming out??

@Mikezumi Sweet kitty birthday pic for B. <3
    With Patrice looking A LOT like Marina, that's how Craven was able to pick her out of the crowd and gawk. :p
    *It would be great to see Cliff and Jordan appear at the same time. I hope they do someday. :)
    *Nice chest George! :love: Jasen might be hott, but he needs a haircut. :p
    **Bran honestly didn't look too bad there aging up. ;) imo
    **Neasa's beautiful!! Goodness! How DO you make these genetics so perfect??
    ***Thanks. <3 Yeah, doing that transfer certainly was a PAIN but well worth it. :)

@msbeckycat Glad to hear you didn't lose anything on your laptop!

@Llandros2012 Sweet! :) Well, the easiest way to get caught up with my stories (if you want/are interested. No pressure.) is to click on the links in my signature which will take you right to my stories, without having to read a bunch of comments and updates in between. ;)

@lisasc360 Thanks lady. <3 Glad to hear they figured out what's wrong with your hubby. There's so much relief in just KNOWING what's going on. Hubby and I have been there, done that with it taking a YEAR for them to figure out what was wrong with him! :confounded:

@donnabailey I'm going to tag you here and ask if you are a Sherlock fan as well since we are geek sisters. :p

Well that's a wrap. :) Have fun playing everyone while I rediscover the awesomeness of Sherlock! :mrgreen:

Oh and Benedict Cumberbatch...while I originally thought he was funny looking (and he still kind of is), when he plays as Sherlock....oh my gosh, SWOON!!! :love:

tumblr_myr1laBmPZ1r7pt4bo3_r1_500.gif
    ^LOVED that scene!!! <3<3<3

52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    The Stroud Family part 2 is up with 2 chapters. I fast forwarded on things
  • Options
    Page 1522

@Charlottesmom I have never had the message myself but I have seen a thread about it. 10 minutes seems like an awful long wait when you are doing a story! :#

@lanlyn Thank you :) No, you haven't missed anything. Cliff and Jordan refuse to come out at the same time since I put in the No Reaction to Ghosts mod :( I will be playing this save for a while so I haven't given up hope ;)
    I really should install my MV so I can play with the pizza oven! Great pic :)

@msbeckycat I am glad you didn't lose anything :)

@Llandros2012 Thanks for the lovely comment :) I haven't played with celebrity on, so I wouldn't know. The house actually grew a little while I was playing today because the twins aged up to YA and I was desperately trying to work out where to put their partners until they are ready to move on!

@Emily4331 I have seen some strange names in the game!

@CravenLestat Thank you but I think she will give the contract a miss ;)
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @plushtrap_107 -I got the first part HEREThe second part came from HERE and the last part is THISI have to be reistered at MTS to download these.
    @Karritz -I would just turn graphics down a to a moderate setting and leave them lowered for keeps.I just tunred mine down a little and will stay there.I've got a Mod to fix the alien abductions and it lets me decide how often I want alien abductions to result in a pregnancy and what ages are affected.I set it for adult only alien pregnancies and blocked it for young adults.
    @Mikzumi -Great update!I'd change that child's snob trait for slob with MC's trait editing options.It's from the number of Mods I got incuding on from Simlogical for breast feeding babies or toddlers.
    @Vincent_Vengeance -I mostly got the computers for adjusting story progression as I have to click on a computer or city hall to open up the main menu for story progression there.I also allow them to study skills on their computers using the online skill study service which is also availble on their smart phones and iPads.That's because my game is very heavily Modded and that's from some of my Mods.
    @donnabailey -Great update!I love them and they actually work for getting the toddlers to bed.
    @bekkasan -I would rather not have toddlers sleeping on the floor though they still get snuggled by parents and tucked in at night anyways.Great update!
    @CravenLestat -Great update!That's not too different than how my families arrive to settle into their new hometown.It's the only way I could get them moved into larger lots as their home and avoid starter homes.I do allow harvesting and digging through junk piles to sell scap.
    @linamints -It's only because I used Master Controller to give adults snow days because it kept snowing so hard in Deery Meadows that the roads were drifted over and unpassable.It meant the town's residents were all snowbound for the winter.It's because that legacy takes place in the 1620's and roads didn't get cleared back then.
    @venusdemilosims -Great update!
    @lisasc360 -Thanks for the comment.Great pictures!
    @RodJohn -Hi there!Great pictures!That build looks great!
    @Emily4331 -I convert my CC to package files whenever possible unless it's not the kind that converts well.
    @Gernadia -Great update!
    @MoonandStars83 -You might need to find the money to invest in a gaming laptop or desktop if you're not know to travel or not planning on big moves.
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great pictures!I hope your account is fixed soon.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!
    @Charlottesmom -I've not seen that one yet.
    @lanlyn -That combo is from TSR and I love it for babies.
    @OriginalMara -I've got Origin installed though it's only activated for other games.
    @msbeckycat -That's great to hear!
    @Llandros2012 -HI there!I'm glad you're enjoying the thread again.
    Here's my CAW Gideon update below.
    CAW WIP Gideon.
    Here's pictures of my terrain scupting in Gideon.
    34542655406_bf30ce3fee_c.jpg

34542654506_e0243a466b_c.jpg

34564989282_af174eb0ee_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Page 1523

@bekkasan Ooooh, a secret basement lair! It looks great :)
    I'm glad Victor doesn't always sleep down there - his wife might get lonely ;)
    I am with Gardenia - I like the charm of the old style bathroom :)
    Clarabelle is a great name - really suits her :)

@lisasc360 Thanks :)
    I like the new outfit on Jeffery :)

@CravenLestat I hope you have learned your lesson in RL, though ;)
    It's true that Lola might not like a stinky man, but you never know. She might find it attractive if she's kinky ;)

@Emily4331 Eddy looks great!
    I really like the colour of Alexis' hair :)
    Your new sim is very pretty :)

@emorrill Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I suspect it was her likeness to Marina that made Craven notice her - of course my Marina has been heavily tweaked as I found her to be extremely odd looking.
    I think Jasen looks fine with the long hair ;)
    I don't know that my sims are really that good looking. In the case of the girls, a lot has to do with choosing the right hair and brows for the face shape.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @lisasc360 , you're welcome! I went on a small gifting spree two days ago and will go on another one soon :smiley: because I got a large gift from Charlottesmom which was exactly what I had been saving simpoints for, so the best use for these simpoints now is gifting other people!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @PalmArrow I just saw that you had also gifted me! Thank you so much for your generosity. My sims and I appreciate it very much :)
    I am unable to get pages to load at the Store, but I will try again later today and see if I can download them then.
    Thanks again for the unexpected but much appreciated gifts *hugs*
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
  • Options
    @Mikezumi , you're very welcome! The store is acting strangely for me too at the moment.
  • Options
    In my prophecy-legacy game, Alan aged up to toddler.
    2cpvqx4.jpg

He got his father's hair and a random but pretty eye colour: greyish purple.
    29xx16h.jpg

And now for the prophecy part: in this game, the first word a toddler learns decides their future career, the second word their future spouse.

And... Alan is destined to be a gravedigger, and his spouse will have the Eco-Friendly, Green Thumb or Loves the Outdoors trait. (Or, if that proves impossible, he will meet them in the park).
    4id3du.jpg

A burglar broke into the house and stole the rug from the nursery. She ran away before the police came.
    2aep6vk.jpg

Odessa's LTW is to reach the top level of the politician career. She needs high Charisma skill for that, so she went around meeting sims to get the celebrity challenge over with - everything is easier after that.
    The day after the burglary she met the burglar in the park, so she introduced herself and then went for the "talk about burglary" interaction. The burglar expressed sympathy. What a liar!
    2w71ohc.jpg

One of the last pictures of Alan as a toddler:
    1zxwfoh.jpg

Alan as a child.
    10yo306.jpg

He gets a little brother called Neville:
    2nsz1ag.jpg

Odessa wished to send Alan to Smugsworth prep school, so I spent most of the family savings on it. The limo came and drove him away (I wish a future Sims game would get an expansion similar to University which lets us follow children to boarding school!)
    ek42s3.jpg

Neville ages up, gets random black hair, and receives his prophecy: he will be a scientist, and his spouse will either be a maid or have something to do with magic (not as easy as it sounds since I don't have Supernatural, but I have an idea how to work around this.)
    a0gidv.jpg
  • Options
    Outtake: I spotted Arlo Bunch eating at the Bistro, so I took him for some quick plastic surgery.
    160pzdl.jpg

That poor Sim! Why did they do this to him? I don't mind Sims that look like ugly human beings, but Arlo doesn't look human at all! I tried not to change him too much, but to give him a less squashed look.
    28c0oax.jpg
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Okay, so first a rather large update that I will try to compress to the best of my ability.

"story"less bonus pics:
    I think we have a stalker. He isn't paparazzi. :lol:
    isv35DS.jpg

Bern got fleas :(
    BtUAUIJ.jpg
    Hallllp! Bugs!

Mia to the rescue!
    ljD7GXF.jpg

Kids' first day in the new town!
    geKsIGg.jpg

Maria putting her cooking channel watching to good use!
    h1TLMEh.jpg

And Tyson presides over his royal court!
    JZFlyuW.jpg

All was hunky dory for the family...that is, until a knock on the door would give Mia a very unpleasant blast from the past.
    kLnnHhm.jpg

And who was it...but Seth's deadbeat Dad, Simon Steele. Though he looked quite different than Mia had remembered.
    xNMsw93.jpg

Of course, Mia was very unhappy to see him. Reminding him that, though she mightn't be the best person ever, she has never abandoned her children. Unlike Simon.
    9sTdI57.jpg

But Simon begged Mia. He had traveled all that way after hearing from a local friend of his that Mia seemed to had moved to town. He claimed to have tracked her down to see Seth and, hopefully, to make amends for leaving oh so long ago.
    xaDJ22f.jpg

After sobbing on her shoulder, Mia couldn't just turn him down.
    rYFvnIQ.jpg

Though the kids were rightfully confused.
    aW4dNx4.jpg

Maria seems intrigued. :lol:
    NncaYFE.jpg

The two spent the evening talking everything over...
    AQk9UwL.jpg

And since this is Mia we're talking about, of course it didn't end with talking...
    NyJx3SY.jpg

Sure didn't.
    wl0AZFN.jpg

The next day, fairly early in the morning, Mia still let Simon know: she hadn't taken him back, that she still needs him to talk to his son first.
    JRgK6Mg.jpg

I guess Simon was pretty okay with the deal. He would get back his ex-lover and reunite with his son. But would it be so easy? Only time would tell.
    WViDabG.jpg

Of course, this story would be interrupted by Alexis having her birthday and heading off to University.

A spoiler tag named "Oops I made Alexis do her job because I forgot about Uni":
    promo pics are a must:
    4NVsGKf.jpg

S9jhtTO.jpg

James, please don't tell Sean or Seth that Alexis did this, okay? It's a bit embarrassing...
    1qoasVB.jpg

Oh goodness.
    6msQHtQ.jpg
    Her face says, "kill me."

DON'T JUDGE US, WOMAN.
    X9I5zTA.jpg

Her Uni life started with an epic showdown.
    tYgniX5.jpg

Alexis took her aptitude test and though she didn't qualify for any scholarships (like they need them :lol: ), she was able to get some credits toward her Fine Art degree thanks to her skill in music in painting.
    toUZlE5.jpg

Sayonara, sisters!
    znnCF3V.jpg

Alexis moved into a sorority house. She didn't want to be alone, after all. But she was never quite alone. Making friends everywhere she went.

Like this uhhhh this guy.
    LGD46XV.jpg

Who beat her at ping pong >:(
    xbA1qFm.jpg

Gloat again, I dare ya!
    gfM5BUM.jpg

And perhaps Alexis felt she'd meet "the one" here, but she could've never anticipated how quickly it would happen.

9HPECgZ.jpg
    That's a busy picnic basket with a cutie on the side :3

Instant attraction!
    XYyG30n.jpg

Of course, Alexis took one look at Eddy and new the two could be friends!
    VdYFaK3.jpg

But she didn't quite know how close they'd become until she took off on her own...and Eddy followed. :3 Hehe
    ka6OIyk.jpg

dat's cute :3
    dELRyCQ.jpg

The two started talking about their love of art and music. Alexis offered to draw him and, in case you weren't aware, Eddy is a little anime girl.
    4Dpr0uj.jpg

iUrGvXB.jpg

Alexis invited him over, she'd be a lot more comfortable around him than those sorority girls anyway. And they were planning on throwing a party. He seemed a bit nervous.
    ZLJ1Nbs.jpg
    Are you trying to read her mind, Eddy?

Eddy concentrated really hard playing juice pong:
    2NnmHKz.jpg

And told the girls some ghost stories :3
    UVvGi5p.jpg

And of course, the night ended with Alexis going for the smooch.
    mlTBeYL.jpg

Reciprocated!
    uqb8Aj1.jpg

And he agreed to go steady!
    HRcdhq1.jpg

PS @lisasc360 I almost saw Tammy die, for what it's worth. :tongue:
    fljzYY9.jpg
    Yes, smite her down!

A coupla bonus pictures:
    This female dog stole my seat in class btw :(
    YSDZ6vT.jpg

Don't look at me that way, Tammy! >:(
    ETHDeI7.jpg

Oh this one is an oldie but I mean what even is happening? :lol:
    FF6zwsF.jpg

This chick got abducted! :astonished:
    c8Kj1qU.jpg

And Alexis is the only good student this sorority has!
    oE6X2mp.jpg
    The breast size difference between those two is immense.

The woes of being famous in uni:
    AmFUwg9.jpg
    Stopppppppp!

A taste of the next spoiler:
    Si9UZBo.jpg

Alexis and Eddy Montage:
    EYMXxPE.jpg
    don't act coy, Lex. :tongue:

JJ3eD8M.jpg

Music nerds! :heart:
    J3w2Kvr.jpg

Woohooters!
    e2UR2ZC.jpg

Class :heart:
    ljQ8OLf.jpg

Dancing!
    4pNoruT.jpg

Star gazing!
    xEEcLhP.jpg

Alexis passed her midterm exams with flying colors and rewarded herself with a date at the pool on Saturday. :smile:
    OUMhvtt.jpg

rc7S367.jpg

Poolside makeout sessions are a sign of status at uni, I hear.
    R8vaZYo.jpg

Back at her sorority house, Alexis did end up meeting a friend in Shannon:
    AirVdMm.jpg

Bonus pics:
    Alexis gives Shannon a portrait she painted of her!
    XGfFHSV.jpg

t0eSwgJ.jpg

There is something different about the professor...
    OuCJhIC.jpg

Alexis misunderstand her own request of "sketching in the nude"
    kdfsDEz.jpg

6vrICkc.jpg
    Much better.

The resemblance is uncanny.
    rZzZKJk.jpg

A horse family lives in the backyard. Why? Just why?
    ZyXAnrq.jpg
    It's an entire family! :lol:

Alexis makes an oopsy at a party shortly before graduating. Half because of a dare....and probably half because she is her mother's child and if we could humanely tape her legs together the world would be a better place. Well, except if you're a guy who wants to get with her :lol:

Like Jeffery Dean, for instance.
    3ZeIWzv.jpg

PS should they be concerned about this old guy...
    ODLq5OS.jpg
    Because he took their picture...

And then stripped...
    jWxROD5.jpg
    Thank god he left! That could've gone real weird.

Jlp80Sh.jpg
    so this is really my fault because I thought she could get the "makeout with someone" party thing without actually making out. And I foolishly thought the bed makeout, like the couch makeout wouldn't make them romantic interests.

BOY WAS I WRONG.

So now I must just live with my mistakes. :lol:
    r0bUHco.jpg

So the next day she nailed her finals...her last day on campus would prove to be rocky for her on a psychological level.

She couldn't bring herself to tell Eddy, of course.
    d4VuXmm.jpg

mpG8JIo.jpg

And she was sad to think she'd never see Shannon again :(
    tTZGtgp.jpg

And she had to feel bad when this girl tried to flirt with Eddy and he was disgusted. :(
    rnOHnHa.jpg

But instead of using it to reflect on her own actions, she just kind of bit the h.o up. :tongue:
    Ejxg6fy.jpg

Though this was quite unlike Alexis and Eddy was understandably a little put off by it, she smoothed it over pretty quickly.
    IbeSM6k.jpg

JqfSTBT.jpg

So what this poop storm, Alexis headed home. I guess the game just forgot graduation was a thing.
    Whatever she got her diploma by a dump.
    4rvT5We.jpg

And ran her little butt home.
    1GNWgtl.jpg

She was greeted almost immediately by Tyson. And who did she think of as she hugged her child? Perhaps his future father? :smile:
    oDTO233.jpg

So I have to promise myself now to comment on everything after this post or I will literally never get back into the groove of it! :lol: My comments might be later than usual tomorrow, though, as I am going to see Neil deGrasse Tyson! :smiley:

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited May 2017
    @PalmArrow Great update, alan is such a cute toddler and even more cute as a kid

@Emily4331 glad you got the game working, great update

@bekkasan Thank you, great udpate that house look dashing.
    I usually never have them either but wanted to try one for a change.

@Mikezumi I am happy hehee its a bit annoying when the aliens just come and take the sim, so glad not happening haha,
    great udpate. thanks yeah tumbr is usually where I go too and tsr, sometimes modthesims.

@Llandros2012 Thank you and great udpate before I think i saw you post one hard to keep up soemtimes.

@lisasc360 Jefrey looks great in your game

@emorrill thnaks thats in Beach city a great world no problems in it

@king_of_simcity7 thank you, great update

@lanlyn thank you, great photo with the pizza oven

all for now

• Options
    Nevan and Shannon 5x5

Day 210 - Part 1

It's Saturday morning and I have a busy weekend ahead of me!
    33886274094_be77e4b2a4_b.jpg
    Shortly after breakfast, I aged up Marc and added him to the household. He should have aged up the previous evening but must have been at the Prom that my sims didn't attend because I wanted to age them up.
    33919225373_1545c03ec0_b.jpg
    While I was granting a few of his small wishes and setting him up for his future, I got a popup that his party was about to start. It seems that aging him up triggered a birthday party scenario. I sent Marc and Neasa to his house to "set up" for the party.
    33886269464_6e43075bf7_b.jpg
    While Marc was preparing a meal I caught Neasa flirting with Vernon, Marc's father! I actually yelled out "No, Neasa!". Fortunately, Marc didn't react and neither did his mother, Connie, who was just around the corner in the hallway.
    34344099320_978d06ccc5_b.jpg
    Neasa headed towards the bedroom and I saw that Marla, Marc's sister, wanted to pillow fight with her. "Take that for flirting with my dad!" LOL
    33919220943_086673c42d_b.jpg
    Connie obviously missed Neasa's flirt with her husband because they came into the bedroom for woohoo while Neasa and Marla were pillow fighting or perhaps she was showing Neasa that Vernon was hers ;):p
    34344096000_827d2cc0fa_b.jpg
    After preparing a salad, Marc was watching TV when the guests started arriving. It was nice to see that James and Carl were among the guests :)
    34566645222_1c8122fcc1_b.jpg
    Finnian's Darla was also there. I think she looks quite youthful for an elder :)
    34344094080_ace0ec8c55_b.jpg
    When I checked on the family back home, I found the girls playing catch and noticed that I have a new baby gnome :)
    34597350071_daa596986a_b.jpg
    I knew I couldn't give much attention to the girls so I sent them briefly to the park to meet new people. They met Harry, Aideen's son, and his wife Brittney.
    33919210973_93df40eaca_b.jpg
    I then sent them to see a movie.
    33919208263_97a5181494_b.jpg
    When they got back from the party, Marc proposed :)
    34688410766_91bc582a6f_b.jpg
    I let the boys amuse themselves ;)
    34597339881_8a514bd91f_b.jpg
    Brogan must have had his fill of woohoo because he went for a swim to cool off ;)
    33886251854_4a62a92719_b.jpg
    33886249954_7b019dc3bb_b.jpg
  • Options
    Nevan and Shannon 5x5

Day 210 - Part 2

I can't keep Neasa and Marc long so I let them have a quickie wedding with just the family in attendance.
    33921489913_364410eebf_b.jpg
    34690687226_41bdf09b0b_b.jpg
    34730642185_92832fc8e3_b.jpg
    34730641235_eea4717613_b.jpg
    34346273080_fcbcd02646_b.jpg
    34730638495_61e27ddc39_b.jpg
    Then I sent them to the Bistro so they could have some alone time ;) Declan and Teresa were there :)
    34346270560_a25a712124_b.jpg
    34730635335_25c263af57_b.jpg
    The rest of the family stayed home and ate cheesesteak.
    34346267420_46afd24ae5_b.jpg
    After Nevan recycled the paper, he pulled out his piano but didn't play for long
    34568901412_af3d53b55f_b.jpg
    because Shannon had finished his meal and came out to ask him to watch the stars :)
    34730629565_3be8c5b399_b.jpg
    I saw that Neasa and Marc had finished their meal so zoomed back to the Bistro. Harry and Brittney had left their new baby on the ground as people do ;)
    34568898122_238cf3b87b_b.jpg
    Brogan and Michael were watching the stars when I checked on them :)
    34568896722_7e78195c90_b.jpg
    The newly-weds also watched the stars when they got home :)
    34568895062_109c6362e0_b.jpg
    Bran had a wish to improve his MA skill. He managed to level up because I left him on the training dummy while I dealt with the rest of the family ;)
    34730617985_a58468548a_b.jpg
    I added an extra room to the house. It might not be permanent but it will certainly come in handy while I am getting Neasa and Bran set up with their partners.
    34728365965_103da07ff2_b.jpg
  • Options
    MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    Holy crabcakes. -Been absent for 3-4 days and... ...well. I know for sure I can't keep up with what's happening, that's for sure.
    Soooo, instead of spending ages on backtracking and tossing out awesomes and likes, I'd better just add an update on what's been happening...

With my original family of three, Maz, Mark and Lilith, the game were behaving well. Only the usual bug, here and there, simple, easy peasy. Plenty of moments to squeeze in some gametime, not only tweaktime.

As i quickly mentioned a gazilion pages ago, Maz happened to get another bun in the oven, as well as Evelyn Morgan moved in.

Bun. Aka. Cian
    YRt1OR4.jpg
    bpQyq8c.jpg

1st picture, Evelyn introducing herself to the Morningstars.
    2nd, 3rd & 4th picture, Evelyn soon turned in to a loyal member to the House.

pqdm994.jpg
    YPwvlIb.jpg
    LTuTAJy.jpg
    izE7nMj.jpg

So far, so good, eh? -Riiight...

The overly joyful Creator decided they also should finally get their dog. Max. (No pictures yet, he's shy).
    -So now the Morningstar household now consists of six sims.
    The Creator-computer didn't like this very much. 3 -is okay, 4 -is pushing it, 5 -its not fun, 6 -are you kidding me?
    So for the past days, I have been restructuring and removing never-to-be-used clothing and other gadgetry.
    cleaning and tweaking, repackaging and more cleaning, and sorting and so on and so forth.
    I have thankfully not borken the game (yet), but I am not at the goal yet.
    My OCD compells me to... ...must... ...fix... ...this...

/Simple mind.
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Options
    MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    @Emily4331 Oh, Lord. I had to look twice at the picture where Alexis eats a hotdog in the park, With Eddy sitting next to her. -It really looked like Eddy was holding her leg, stretched out, but MY GOD! -that would be a very hairy leg of Alexis. :o
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member

OMG this thread moves Fast&Glorious! Good Job everyone
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    Saw this in my Facebook memories from three years ago.
    Would you eat this cake? Not me! LOL
    34601265961_04afcfe16b_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top