Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    @CravenLestat Good morning to you too!!

@Charlottesmom
    Thank you! Your bunny is adorable!

@TadOlson
    I didn't even know adults could get eternal snow days o_O.
    Thankfully It's just been the kids in my game so far. But they were home every single day of the winter. I almost felt sick of them for my sim parents XD.

@donnabailey
    Thank you! I think it has almost everything out of the entertainment category XD.
    And dear god! Poor Betty!

@lisasc360
    Looks like you got yourself a creeper!
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2017
    @Linamints Good morning :p and Lisasc360 had a creeper in her game the day she added my Simself :D

@donnabailey Not much Lola so far but it has a little bit. <3

@Charlottesmom Two chapters up of my gameplay.Was your idea so you better like it.Or I will send Beau Andrews to your Sims house and he mentioned something about having terrible gas today after winning a hot dog eating contest :mask:

@venusdemilosims I want my money back!!!What kind of college teaches classes on cartoon octopus,and faeries with goat horns.That is a satanic church cult not a school.The brochure was fake :grimace: Was supposed to be a advanced mathematics course.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited May 2017
    @Charlottesmom Thanks for the feedback!
    And yep, AJ definitely was a handful. And this guy married a princess??? Seriously unfathomable.
    Yep, Alexandra marrying a commoner - especially one of the Jolina-Plumb family - was definitely a scandal, in every sense of the word. Remember, the Jolina-Plumb family doesn't have the best rep as high class and all that, they're 'nouveau riche,' if you get my drift. They got their money in entertainment. She could have married a Landgraab, and it might have left a little bit of a better taste in the mouths of the Hidden Springs denizens than marrying a Jolina-Plumb.
    Alexandra spun the want to become an astronaut as a child sim. She wasn't exactly the girliest of girls, riding horses and playing sports and all that. Getting involved with AJ, though, that would have been a stretch even for her. Truth be told they kept running into each other and they had a lot in common. She didn't marry this guy because of his social status, or lack thereof. She married this guy because she fell in love with him.

4EQqyne.jpg

How does Anastasia, Alexandra's twin sister, get along with her new brother-in-law? Indirectly she's the cause they even got together.

Screenshot-1861_zpse0d119b4.jpg

Alexandra and AJ met while both were in the Hidden Springs military and had formed a deep connection, despite Alexandra being royalty, and the relationship had only ended because of the interference of Alexandra's controlling mother, Catarina. Once Catarina's health began failing, and she couldn't control the outcome anymore, Alexandra felt free to pursue the man she loved - even if he wasn't the man her mother would have chosen.

Screenshot-1130_zpsb55c5233.jpg

Screenshot-1126_zpsa21c63be.jpg

When Alexandra's fraternal twin sister, Anastasia, got married (to her former imaginary friend, Lucian), the pressure was on for Alexandra to wed. But Alexandra showed no interest in doing so.

Screenshot-118_zps30d2cd5d.jpg

Instead, after her relationship with AJ ended she concentrated on her state duties and her military career. But that didn't mean she stopped thinking about him or wanting to know where he was or how he was doing.

That was, until that heart-to-heart convo with Anastasia. In the conversation, Anastasia (a hopeless romantic) challenged her sister to go after the man she loved.

Now, she is carrying his child.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,327 Member
    Great updates everyone... :)

@TadOlson,
    @lisasc360 -Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    You're welcome... :) Thank you... :) And nice little update... :)

@Mikezumi, Nice updates... :)

@Silverofdreams30,
    @lisasc360 I can not believe i forgot about jefrey dean what world is he from?
    i remember he was a hottie sim. Great update.
    He came with the University Life EP... :)
    Thank you... :)

This is what SimsWikia says about him... :) Of course every time that I see, I think of Jeffery Dean Morgan's character, Neagan on The Walking Dead show but only as a younger version of Neagan... :)
    Jeffery Dean is a student at Sims University who lives at the Fraternity. He is a level 9 Rebel. He looks like a very stereotypical rebel, as he wears a leather jacket.
    His name, personality and social group resemble James Dean, a former American actor.
    http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Jeffery_Dean

@plushtrap_107,
    @lisasc360, ha, I love Crumply Gurn :p That's my fave song on the Country station!
    hehehe, I had actually add the original song to my game a while back but ended up removing it as the song started out with talking in it. I had used the YouTube video converter to convert the videos into MP3 mode so that I can add them to my custom music folder. I keep 2 folders for custom songs, one outside of the TS3 folder so that I can have a bigger list so that I can swipe them around to the folder inside of the TS3 folder. I was using the converter from YT when I was using Win7 on my PC but since I've upgraded to Win10 last year before the free offer was up, I can't use the converter now unless I download something from their site... :) I do like that song as well... :)

@donnabailey, nice update on Betty... :) Sorry that Betty doesn't have the "he's the one" feeling for Kenji... :(
    @lisasc360 You're welcome. :smile: I like the way you incorporated the keg stand drop into your story. I love it when the game throws out something unexpected and we have to find a way to go with it. I'm sorry that your husband is having medical problems. I saw on a more recent page that his tests came back negative, so that it good news. I hope they find out what his underlying condition is very soon. I'll keep you both in my prayers.
    Thank you... :) I should had tried to get a picture of the look on Harold's face when I was standing behind him before lifting him up for the keg stand. He had the "Oh no, she's going to help me again and drop me" look on his face... :s Thank you :) I really wish we could figure out what's going on so that we can get it treated so that he can start feeling better... :(

@bekkasan,
    @lisasc360 I'm enjoying Lisa back at uni! oh, my, what a strange outfit for Jeffrey Dean to show up wearing. Hurt my eyes! :lol: Nice payment for a day job! Thanks for the comment.
    Thank you... :) Yeah, I thought the outfit was a bit of an eye sore also. If he's suppose to be a rebel and all, shouldn't he be wearing t-shirts with leather pants instead of a suit jacket with stripes on them... :s Thank you... :) And you're welcome... :)

@CravenLestat, Nice updates to your story. Bad move for your SS to move in for a kiss before even having a 'real' first date. Now she's going to think of you as a stalker and want to avoid you... :#

lmbo at the your usage of "my junk" and "Hoo Haas". Maybe she was looking at your muscled arms instead... ;)

@venusdemilosims, nice update... :)

@Charlottesmom,
    @lisasc360 , I love all kinds of music, The Drifters were listened to in our house when I was growing up, I might have picked that CD too!
    **I like you Sims 4 SS!
    **and Samantha goes splat right on her face!
    **The haystack painting (that I always think looks like a dress).
    **It would be nice if they could get to the bottom of what is going on with your husband, I hope they can figure it out at his next appointment!
    That's me, I like different kinds as well but my faves are rock, light rock, disc, oldies and country. Rap music isn't my cup of tea as I can't stand the cussing that some of the rappers think that they need to have in their songs. I do love LL Cool J's 'I Need Love' and the Will Smith (DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince) 'Parents just don't Understand... :)

This is the CD of the Drifters that I picked out... :)
    https://www.discogs.com/Drifters-Remember/release/4216559
    R-4216559-1390247183-4138.jpeg.jpg

Thank you... :)
    Yeah that painting does look like a dress instead of a haystack...lol
    Oh tell me about it. That man of mine is just a big mystery when it comes to health issues... :s Of course I'm doing what a lot of people do, and that's searching in the net for that type of headache that he's experiencing. So far I came up with this one headache called an Occipital Neuralgia which seems to fit what he's been going through. I'm just trying to come up with stuff so that when he sees the neurologist next month, he can either wait to see what they say or he can ask the doctor about the stuff that I've found. I know most doctors don't like it when patients try to self-diagnose themselves but I feel it helps if the patient knows about different conditions that they can ask about and discuss the possibilities of them having it or not having it to help rule out the problem... :)
    http://www.webmd.com/migraines-headaches/occipital-neuralgia-symptoms-causes-treatments#1

@Linamints,
    @lisasc360
    Looks like you got yourself a creeper!
    hehehe, she could have a stalker/creeper...lol My SS is not a celebrity of any kind but she did write 2 best selling novels, so I'm wondering if that has anything to do with her getting her picture taken by others now since that never did happen in her 1st 2 semester of the uni life... :)

• Options

@Linamints,
    @Linamints Good morning :p and Lisasc360 had a creeper in her game the day she added my Simself :D
    What @CravenLestat said...lmbo I added him to my game to see what kind of trouble he gets into. He's one of the Sims in Riverview that has a thing for my SS. Craven's SS called my SS up one night after he got off of work to ask me out on a date. His SS wanted me to meet him at the junkyard right down the road from where he works at to have our date there. Who invites someone to a junkyard for a date?... :s But all kidding aside, it was a good date as they watched the stars, saw some old lady insult and slap this genie in the face that was also at the junkyard. Craven and my SS also made funny faces at each other and had a water balloon fight that was started by my SS and then Craven's SS gave my SS a hug. His SS has also stalked me in the graveyard when I send my SS there at night to look for seeds in the graveyard and to explore the catacombs. He even showed up at a party that my SS was at right after she got done talking to him on the phone... :p And she also gets several love letters from him... :blush:
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Rofl... well nobody ever accused Savannah of being a 'traditional' professor with a 'traditional' curriculum... the woman was a ghost hunter after all ;) It's certainly not what I studied in school either, I had to read lots of long-dead authors ;)

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,213 Member
    @lisasc360 Thank you need to look after him next time I send a single sim there haha

@Charlottesmom Thank you yes they are, good luck with classes im taking a few myself just cause
    it is difficult to find a job in my city.

@venusdemilosims Great update as usual
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30,
    @lisasc360 Thank you need to look after him next time I send a single sim there haha
    You're welcome... :) I really should save a copy of him in the library bin and add him to Riverview to see what he gets up to over there and to see if he tries to hit on my SS just like the rest of the guys from there... :p
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I have taken the evening off work. Might do some Sims stuff :)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    RodJohnRodJohn Posts: 406 Member
    I've been getting into highrises lately. So I went in a changed 'The Aquarius' from a poolside cub to a residential lot and built a penthouse up top. I'm quite impressed with my results!

etoOZmP.jpg
    F9V0Cn7.jpg
    b4oNg2o.jpg

The lobby:
    7woKbLt.jpg

First, second, and third floor views:
    kuLEPhJ.jpg
    YfRo8Wy.jpg
    d4ZYhpR.jpg

Foyer:
    ZNAHRTu.jpg
    h79VfLJ.jpg

Living Room:
    PC7Iuey.jpg

Dining Room(s):
    UQjqAQi.jpg

Kitchen & Wine Cellar:
    Isqrpcc.jpg

Butler's quarters, Laundry, Bar:
    sNZGKHB.jpg

Billiards Room & Office:
    eS0kC9k.jpg

Second Floor Landing:
    CMgRn6O.jpg

Two upstairs guest rooms & bathroom:
    trcpfGU.jpg
    9cc5Qv4.jpg

Master bed & bathroom:
    I9u7VbL.jpg
    x6OAiGm.jpg

The third floor features an art studio, ballroom, home gym and some space I've yet to decide what to do with (most likely a mother in-law suite):qFcLNjc.jpg
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Well a made a pretty cute new sim the other night (fit models slowly becoming my go-to reference if I want a model esque sim :lol: ) but I couldn't bring myself to play her by herself. So I am going to remove this piece of CC I think might be the culprit.

Beyond this, I am going to uninstall some CC from my launcher that I don't use often. My mods folder is only a few GB, but my downloads is almost 5 GB. I am not sure if that would do anything, but I'll check anyway. And I am going to take all of my most recently CC from my mods folder out and if it quits I will try to weed it back in to find the culprit (if their is one).

Ps - thanks for your comments, guys! I wil write more in depth replies and comments later!

@Charlottesmom offline as in not connected in game? I am never logged in in the game. Or offline as in have Origin offline?
  • Options

Well I decided to take Jeffery Dean into CAS to change out that eyesore of an outfit that he had on in my update at his keg party. That outfit was a formal wear... :s

Before with that eyesore on:
    tsZ3eoKl.jpg

I gave him 3 different formal outfits that I think suits him just fine now... :)<3

Formal #1
    6JQwVbwl.jpg

Formal #2
    1guZnJfl.jpg

Formal #3. This one is from the 70's, 80's and 90's Stuff pack. I just changed the color of the suit to black while he has a grey shirt under it... :)
    bUVsmHpl.jpg

Then I wanted to see a shirtless Jeffery Dean, so I took him into his swimwear tab to have a look at him. Not too bad if you like a hairless guy... :|
    xks4OTIl.jpg

With body hair... :love:
    ihaNHBtl.jpg
  • Options
    GernadiaGernadia Posts: 677 Member
    33910068013_3210613531_z.jpgFlickr
    Andrea got a promotion and improved her handiness skill upgrading as many appliances as she could. And opportunity for travel came up and Lucille threw her wife a few parties and picked up Legendary Host.
    33910067563_87fc27ea96_z.jpg
    Since they had saved up enough to start renovations Lucille was excited to start talking about it over dinner but Andrea had an important topic to discuss.
    34679296136_7757c45623_z.jpg
    Work had offered her a very nice promotion in exchange for a stay in Al Simhara. Lucy was not thrilled to find out that Andy would be leaving so soon. Lucille knew it was a possibility of course but she'd always assumed there would be more time.
    33910067353_b103beb2e5_z.jpg
    34679295706_d062cf77a2_z.jpg
    Lucille had hoped they would have finished the remodel and adopted their first child. In fact, she suggested that Andrea postpone this promotion opportunity, Andy did not agree.
    34557647512_00cc7e2876_z.jpg
    34679295306_d39156c647_z.jpg
    After all, this was what Andrea had signed up for, and she was proud of the work she was doing. Andy assured Lucuille that they could start their family as soon as she got back. It wasn't a long trip and Lucy would be busy organizing the remodel.
    34557647352_a3a4b7d108_z.jpg
    33910066743_537ff19aa7_z.jpg
    In the end, Lucille agreed with her wife, and decided to look on the bright side. Lucille decided she'd throw Andrea a few going away parties.
    34557647202_37f6588419_z.jpg
    33910066413_7acea6a2a8_z.jpg
    Andrea was glad that Lucy seemed to be adjusting well; Lucille was becoming exceptional at hosting. Lucy didn't know very many of the people she was entertaining, as they were her wives coworkers, but she certainly enjoyed getting to know them.
    34557647072_c792bea520_z.jpg
    Andrea took Lucille to the premiere of a movie just before leaving for Al Simhara.
    33910066093_08ec2a76ba_z.jpg
    34679293286_aed7fc60f6_z.jpg
    Andy hopes Lucy won't be too lonely; her wife isn't the only one looking forward to her return and the adoption.

• Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Okay, hopefully I have fixed it but only time will tell. I went ahead and deleted all the SNAP files in my save which reduced its size, alternatively, I am going to try to play the game with Origin offline and as few other programs using memory as possible. I also took the recently installed CC I think might be the culprit out, but if my game runs smoothly otherwise, I'll try to weed it back in and we'll see which merged file has the culprit in it.

Otherwise, I am just going to try to change up the way I play in general. Maybe only playing hour long sessions before exiting the game and restarting it to try to avoid the error and crashing in general.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,134 Member
    My computer is being SO SLOW today! You'd think it was Monday or something!? :confounded:

Friends, I AM SO EXCITED that I can't help but share! :mrgreen:
    I had this awful week keeping up with my Weight Watchers plan and when I stepped on the scale this morning for my weekly weigh in it said I lost 3 1/2 pounds!!! :astonished: I mean, how on earth!? I'm not complaining though! I just LOVE this program! Even when you mess up you still lose weight! That's a total of 36 1/2 pounds lost for me!! I feel SO great and happy! :smiley:
    Anyway, enough about me there, but I couldn't help sharing because I'm so excited!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6A6pMO_WKM

Ok, time to check out all of your awesome posts! :star:

@Karritz I LOVE when you finally remember to check on your Sims Lifetime Happiness Points and there are thousands there!! :lol: Very nice!
    *Darn those Error 12s... :( Hope you figure it out.

@lisasc360 Why is Jeffrey taking your picture? Because he's a womanizer and he's printing it off to post in his bedroom to gawk at! :lol::p
    Cute pic of him catching snowflakes though. ;)
    Walter's taking a pic of you for the very same reason!! :lol:
    Oh now Jeffrey is inviting you to his kegger party because he wants to see you get down and jiggy with it while drunk! :lol: (Wow! I am on a role here! LOL!)
    Nice to see you didn't drop Harold again. :p
    Oh mylanta Jeffrey's outwear... :grimace:
    *Hmm...I like Formal #2 and #3, but I might be inclined to go with #3. Yeah, a little chest hair is sexy. :love:

@Llandros2012 Hey there! :) Long time no see! Many of us understand not being able to keep up with the thread.
    I hope my story is one that you know? :p;)

@OriginalMara Sometimes my internet connection won't let me Like or Awesome posts either. :confused: I have version 1.69 (updated it before I heard all the horror stories about it) and honestly, I haven't had any problems with it. :)

@Emily4331 Sounds like a clever plan to figure out the Error 12. :) Good luck and I hope you pin point it. Love your new profile pic. She's a pretty sim. :)

@Mikezumi Yeah, a day without Sims (and the forum) IS sad. ;) (Hey remember when the site was down for 24 hours?? :p )
    *Nice shirtless pic of Brogan doing the attack of the claw with Ita. <3
    *I imagine your toddlers learn how to potty, walk and talk before you age them up? Ita getting the Snob trait. :lol:
    *Poor Pizza girl. :lol:
    **Brogan showing off. :p
    **I still think Neasa and Marc are super cute together! <3
    **How romantic of Bran! When I had Sam serenade my simself from that piano she ended up doing this:
    What_she_doing.jpg

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you. :) Gosh it was more work than I thought it would be!
    *Oh hun there is AMAZING and SAFE CC at modthesims.info! Check it out! And aroundthesims.com. :smiley:

@donnabailey Kenji looks cute...I just can't see his eyes to really tell. :p
    Bob Newbie is becoming a doctor? Hmm, maybe Betty should hook it up with him? :lol:;)
    OMGosh those are BEAUTIFUL pics of them playing in the water and on the beach! <3
    LOVE the many different outfits you have for Betty. :)
    Oooo, Kenji at the table shirtless! :love::p
    Oh no...she's not feeling the spark eh? :confused: I am anxious to read what happens next!
    *As long as no one dies from a meteor you say... *sigh* :pensive:
    *Oh I forgot the chunk of change you get from the meteor! Sweet! :mrgreen:
    *Thanks for taking the time to read my Holland Family story. :) I had so much fun writing it and one of these days I will get around to finishing it... <3
    **Oh heck yeah! I give you a 1000 Awesomes for sharing all your favorite CC places! :star: Thanks!

@bekkasan Aww, thank you hun. <3 Hope what happens deeper into the story doesn't throw you for a loop. ;) Hope you are feeling better. {{{Hugs}}}

@CravenLestat Sounds like a fun challenge! I need to do one like that...maybe make a story out of it someday. :p It's always a joy to see your gameplay.
    Your impressing failed! :lol: (Poor Craven SS... :( ) Oh hey, she's impressed that you are a man who can cook! I mean, what kind of woman WOULDN'T be!? ;)
    LOL! Your SS staring at her BU'TT!!! :lol: That was awesome!! :star:
    **Suuuuure Kitty was staring at THAT! :lol: She was probably thinking about how nice your vest looks. :p
    **Looks like you're making progress. :)

@venusdemilosims Very nice updates, as usual. :) The Vanderburg genes are STRONG ones! You can see them on any sim who has that blood in them! :lol:

@charlottesmom Glad to hear your ankle is doing better. <3 I just saw your PM pop up and will go answer it when I finish this. :)
    Heck yeah, go enjoy QL. ;)<3

@RodJohn Welcome to the thread! :) VERY Nice changes to the Aquarius. :star:

Alrighty I've got a few adulting things to do while daughter is in school...
    Looks like we might get a bit of a freeze this evening (dang random Spring weather...) so the new seeds I wanted to plant today will have to wait. I might have to protect some of my new flower sprouts too. :neutral:

I also want to PLAY my game soon! Good nelly! Been so busy with my blog I haven't been able to!

Oh HEY! The Emojis are fixed on Chrome now! Woot!!!

You're all awesome! :star: Happy Simming!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill Congrats on the weight loss! That's terrific!
    Yeah, I've noticed, the Vanderburg genes are strong. I haven't tried breeding them much yet. This coming baby I'm already fearing the worst for, as far as the schnozz goes :p

• Options
    @emorrill,
    @lisasc360 Why is Jeffrey taking your picture? Because he's a womanizer and he's printing it off to post in his bedroom to gawk at! :lol::p
    Cute pic of him catching snowflakes though. ;)
    Walter's taking a pic of you for the very same reason!! :lol:
    Oh now Jeffrey is inviting you to his kegger party because he wants to see you get down and jiggy with it while drunk! :lol: (Wow! I am on a role here! LOL!)
    Nice to see you didn't drop Harold again. :p
    Oh mylanta Jeffrey's outwear... :grimace:
    *Hmm...I like Formal #2 and #3, but I might be inclined to go with #3. Yeah, a little chest hair is sexy. :love:
    Who knows? He wasn't the only taking my picture as there was another sim that took 2 of them of me...lol But maybe that's what they're doing or maybe they found out that she had wild woohoo in a public bathroom back home... :*
    hehehe, he did see me doing the smustle in the bedroom... :p
    Yeah it was a relief that she didn't drop Harold this time around... :)
    I totally agree with that eyesore of an outfit... :s
    I do like them all even though I think I like the short sleeve tops so that his arms are showing... :)
    I do agree about the chest hair being sexy. There's nothing wrong with a little chest hair on a guy... :love:
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited May 2017
    @Mikezumi , I'm still moving my "Entwined" (decided to keep the original name) story over to the Stories thread and just bumped into your first ever post of Jordan! You said you made him specifically for traveling in a temporary for fun save! :smiley: funny how plans change and he became one of the dads of so many awesome Sim kids, grand kids...etc! You were playing Josh and Beau back then...(waaaaaaay back in the 800's! i'm on page 882 right now...). Ah...memories! ;)
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @lanlyn , As I told mikezumi above I am in the thread back on page 884 right now and you had just decided to NOT let Emad and Bebhinn have a baby! :D just giggling because I know how THAT decision turned out!! ;)
  • Options

@CravenLestat,
    @lisasc360 Formal 3 if you were asking opinion..that one is smooth on him. :o Love 70s 80s 90s stuff pack or as you call it "80s stuff with stuff I can turn into 80s stuff" :D
    I knew you would like #3 because of it coming from that pack. I think it suits JD well in my opinion. I feel like if he wants to be a playboy, then he needs to dress like one. Plus it shows a little bit of his hairy chest...swoons... :blush::flushed:
    BrVjWj3l.jpg

• Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited May 2017
    @lisasc360, it's a wicked song, isn't it :) I love hearing the lyrics in Simlish because sometimes they sound like English words. There is one song...I think on the R&B station and it sounds like the dude is singing @Everybody wants to be a cow...COW!" I think of the Cowplant every time it comes on xD

@RodJohn, that apartment you modded is well cool :)

@emorrill, congrats, that's really excellent B)

Have given out more awesomes too :)

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @CravenLestat Cool story, very good rules. Love the pics, struck out though! Well, at least she accepted a call from you. :)

@Silverofdreams30 I use tsr, mts, around the sims for deco, a few other places. I don't search tumblr but if someone provides a link I'll go look at the links. I also really like the stuff she has Sims by Severinka http://sims3s.ru/

@donnabailey Thanks for the comments on the renovations. I really wish I could let go and redo my house like I would like to do, course, money is no object in that sim save, it is in OE. :)

@venusdemilosims Thanks for your comments on the renovations. Love the recollections in AJ's parents life. Interesting about the adoption of the kids. Have you done stories on them that I've missed?

@Karritz Your sims are keeping you busy hopping around. I finished all the tombs when hubby was first in hospital several years ago. I'm redoing them with Bekka and Patrick....but she is still abducted so can't go back yet and definitely until I can get all my stuff reinstalled.

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the comments and glad that your ankle is better. :)

@RodJohn wow....gorgeous penthouse. I don't play in large cities, but, that would make it more tempting. :)

@Emily4331 I do hope you find the cause.

@emorrill Congrats on the weight loss! That is awesome. I'm doing better, getting back into my normal things and trouble. :)

@lisasc360 :love: much better Jeff outfits! I like one and three of the formals and oh, yes, chest hair wins my vote. :)

@Gernadia Great update. Love Roaring Heights and your sims look awesome in the fashions.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,931 Member
    @bekkasan thank you. Yes I've completed all of the tombs many times but I've never stuck to it until I have got all of the tomb collection for each world in a single save. I've thought of doing it many times but have always moved on to something before and not bothered to go back and complete it. I've only got two left to find household and hope to get them both next time I play. Then I'll move on with taking my Sims to explore different worlds. Once I start doing that I won't take them back to Isla Paradiso. I'll make whatever world I take them to their home world.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @bekkasan Gee thanks rub it in, :( Actually you give me too much credit, 2 days in pretty much failed at everything..

My dives were lame
    Failed trying to lie about being a famous director to impress Lola
    Failed at a first kiss
    Failed casting my fishing rod and fell
    Failed with Kitty got a pop-up saying she was bored too

I fail at life so far final score= 2 points Loser Rank achieved

@Gernadia Lucille :love: I like everything about her.The gorgeous blue eyes,the blonde 40s pinup girl hair,the cute retro Lassie/Leave it to beaver housewife clothes,everything <3 .Lucille 10/10 on the sim hottie meter

@emorrill Congrats on losing 36 pounds :o Holy crud that is awesome.But next time do not get so happy you try to run your SS through a piano heard they were actually a solid object and you are not an X-Men.

@Emily4331 Get your game in order :# Am docking your sim salary till you stop slacking.Now get your hottie sim out there and start making some strawberry waffles.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top