The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• Options
    folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    edited May 2017
    Wow @WrathofCath what a gorgeous nursery! I love how you did the pillars on the bed, the changing mat & the sophisticated colour scheme.
    @lsnishi Your first nursery really is magical & the petal floor is just gorgeous. Nightmare nursery is awesome! cool theme & I love how the werewolf is guarding the crib! & I love the soft pink & green colour scheme & flowers/plants of the 3rd nursery too.
    @amyybugg92 lovely nursery. The touches of gold really make it luxurious
    @popettypop2012 wonderful colour scheme! Very cool nursery but still has the pink touches
    @chips46 Lovely, well laid out nursery & I love the play area! Its just so cute
    Thanks @coolsim9999999 ! :)
    @carolynrosser thanks very much, My little girl doesn't entertain anything that isn't pink and covered in fairy glitter sparkles so I have to get it out of my system somewhere! :p
    @Meepy!! really cute, bright nursery, the canopy area is so sweet
    Thanks so much @Laebeth & congrats on your Maxis fave too! :star: Your fairy nursery is gorgeous. I love the playpen - very creative & the covered crib area is so pretty. I love the Vampire heiress nursery too. The four poster canopy is gorgeous! I really like the sitting area with the candles & fireplace too.
    @wendelyne what a cute nursery. the teddy bear picnic is so adorable and what a clever idea with the baby bath!
    Thanks @mannanna . Really pretty nursery, love the sunflowers & great layout of your nursery keeping the changing area separate. & the other room is like an enchanted forest, its adorable - I really like the puppet theatre!
    Thanks so much @withlovejulien :)
  • Options
    lisalittlesimmerlisalittlesimmer Posts: 404 Member
    edited May 2017
    Challenge 110
    Theme: A Nursery
    Gallery Name: Abandoned Nursery
    Origin ID: lisalittlesimmer
    Gallery link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/74472B2E328111E78E71D52383F2FDBD?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=lisalittlesimmer&max=50&maxis=false

I had a little story in my mind while building this.. Imagine a vampire couple. They really want to have a family, they don't want to be alone. They don't know what to do, because they can't have a child (i know they can do that in The Sims but it's for the story :) ) This couple already prepared a nursery a long time ago, so they could be ready as soon as they solved their problem. So it's abandoned at the moment, with cobwebs and stuff like that, because they don't want to go in there anymore. Someday they will be able to have a child somehow, when that happens they have
    to clean this room and bring it back to it's glory :)

It should probably be a lot dirtier, but somehow I can never to that to my builds.. I like them pretty and playable :lol:

06.05.17_19-29-56_zpseb8qaszw.png
    06.05.17_19-30-20_zpsup6thxka.png
    06.05.17_19-30-25_zpsdvrwrfex.png
    06.05.17_19-30-35_zpsbw0z217q.png
    06.05.17_19-30-49_zpseenorq4i.png
    06.05.17_19-30-29_zpsyub7pg5k.png

(fixed the links)
    Post edited by lisalittlesimmer on
    My lot showcase
    K5IURhP.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,712 Member
    The puppet theatre in the corner nook of the first version of your room looks so very creative! @mannanna :) It looks very nice how you used the pink curtains, the pink floral lattice and the floral greenery to create it. The pink bunny is cute in the theatre! The rose petals on the floor look very pretty! It was a very nice fairy forest outdoors touch that a bunny and pink heart teddy were on top of the tree stumps! The room version that you posted for the challenge is so very nice, but this first version of the room looks equally very nice also :)
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Abandoned Nursery is very creatively designed ! @lisalittlesimmer :) The vampire and abandoned themes of the room are great! It is sad though that they are unable to have a child at the moment, when they would like to :( The blue/green, black and gold colour scheme of the room looks so very nice! The gold looks elegant! The wall pattern and colour gives a very nice look and feel to the room! Very nice bassinet nook! Skelly teddy and the vampire dragon are cute sitting there, waiting to look after the little baby! The little baby will like looking up and seeing the mobile hanging above the bassinet. If they are able to have a child in the future, the child will have fun playing with the dollhouse. Very nice highchair nook for a toddler to sit and read a book from the bookshelf. The dresser nook is very nice! The child would like looking at themselves in the mirror, and playing with toys from the black chest. The toys are a nice touch on the corner nook floor , beside the chest. Very nice windows alcove! The vampire sims would enjoy sittimg resting there whilst their baby is sleeping. The golden curtains look very pretty! The cobwebs look great in the room! The golden floor rug in the middle of the room adds to the very nice look of the room.
    The furnishing and the colour scheme of the room looks so very nice! It captures the abandoned and vampire themes very well, and at the same time retains its specialness and elegance , having been set up for the awaited birth.
    Both of your rooms are very nice :)
  • Options
    lisalittlesimmerlisalittlesimmer Posts: 404 Member
    Thank you very much @rosemow :) I'm so glad I found this thread :)
    My lot showcase
    K5IURhP.jpg
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Wow! I can't believe how fast this thread moves! :open_mouth:

Congratulations on the Maxis Fave @Laebeth! :blush::star::star::star:

@rosemow, Thank you for another wonderful review Rose! :)<3

Thank you for the lovely comments @lsnishi @coolsim9999999 @amyybugg92 @lotlot80 @Laebeth @mannanna @carolynrosser @withlovejulien and @folala! They are very much appreciated! :blush:<3

Your nursery is just magical @lsnishi! Love the scattered rose petals leading to beautiful crib area. I got a kick out your almost naming it "Dairy Queen" :p
    Yikes! Nightmare Nursery is very cool but also kinda scary. :p That statue looming over the bassinet... kinda reminds me of Rosemary's Baby. :# Still, it is Very Cool!
    Love your Pretty in Pink nursery too! Beautiful soft and delicate colors for the walls and furnishings.

The pink, white and gold look beautiful in your nursery @amyybugg92! Love the big furry rug for her little play area. So luxurious!

Love the layout for your adorable nursery @popettypop2012! The purples and pinks look lovely together.

Absolutely love how you used the pink and white striped balloons, to create wallpaper @chips46! Very clever. I also love the play area you designed. So pretty!

Your adventure themed nursery is So Cool @folala! I really Love the painting of the animals. It's gorgeous! Perfect wall, rugs and decor choices for this awesome room!

Welcome @Meepy!! :) Such a sweet little nursery with the pretty pinks and blues. Love the little reading nook!

Your Fairy Princess room is gorgeous with the "grass" rug, tree lamps and greenery, @Laebeth! Love the little playpen and bassinet nook.
    And who would have thought there'd be TWO scary nurseries! Love your Cool take, on this darker nursery too! :*

Such an Adorable nursery @wendelyne! The baby bath is such a Fabulous idea! Very creative. Love the teddies sitting in a circle in the sweet reading nook!

Absolutely gorgeous nursery @mannanna! The colors are so warm and pretty! They remind me of a beautiful sunset. Love the sunflowers in the sleeping nook. So sweet!
    I really like the room with the puppet theater too! I hope you put it in the gallery too! Love the hollyhocks surrounding the toy box. And this one still reminds me of a warm sunset. :blush:

Love your story AND your pretty nursery @lisalittlesimmer! Really pretty color choices. Cool idea to use the cracks and cobwebs to give it that abandoned feel.

Whew! All caught up! Well... for the moment, anyway... :p
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,167 Member
    edited May 2017
    You're welcome @folala and @WrathofCath :)!

@lisalittlesimmer --- Your nursery is creative, but spooky!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    KatyPlaysSimsKatyPlaysSims Posts: 6 New Member
    Theme for the week: Nursery
    Gallery name of room : Niamh's Nursery
    Origin id : KatyPlaysSims
    Pictures of the room :[img]http://imgur.com/izcXSan.png[/img]
    [img]http://imgur.com/zMkj5j1.png[/img]
    [img]http://imgur.com/FndMidI.png[/img]
    [img]http://imgur.com/RQHO38i.png[/img]
    [img]http://imgur.com/3k9dxxU.png[/img]
    [img]http://imgur.com/wVH1AiH.png[/img]
    [img]http://imgur.com/D0rf7cP.png[/img]
    [img]http://imgur.com/MDNUKaP.png[/img]
    [img]http://imgur.com/M02MHa8.png[/img]

Here's a lovely little nursery for Melissa and Brian's little bundle of joy, who I decided to name Niamh (pronounced 'Neve'), mostly because of the alliteration but also because I'm half Irish and love this Irish name :smile:

I also made Melissa and Brian (in screenshots and in my gallery under "Hurst") and their family home

[img]http://imgur.com/hAaaWDB.png[/img]

(in my gallery under "Rosy Cottage")

Had tons of fun with this theme and decided to go with a more gender neutral colour scheme - honestly mostly because green is my fav colour and i love this particular colour swatch for the toddler bed :tongue:

Hope you guys like it!
  • Options
    Theme for the week: Nursery
    Gallery name of room : Niamh's Nursery
    Origin id : KatyPlaysSims
    Pictures of the room :izcXSan.png
    zMkj5j1.png
    FndMidI.png
    RQHO38i.png
    3k9dxxU.png
    wVH1AiH.png
    D0rf7cP.png
    MDNUKaP.png
    M02MHa8.png

Here's a lovely little nursery for Melissa and Brian's little bundle of joy, who I decided to name Niamh (pronounced 'Neve'), mostly because of the alliteration but also because I'm half Irish and love this Irish name :smile:

I also made Melissa and Brian (in screenshots and in my gallery under "Hurst") and their family home

hAaaWDB.png

(in my gallery under "Rosy Cottage")

Had tons of fun with this theme and decided to go with a more gender neutral colour scheme - honestly mostly because green is my fav colour and i love this particular colour swatch for the toddler bed :tongue:

Hope you guys like it!

• Options
    Niamh's Nursery is a very pretty room! @KatyPlaysSims :) Niamh sounds a lovely Irish name <3 Melissa and Brian are very nice sims. Melissa is very pretty!
    The green and white colour scheme of the room looks very nice! :) Very nice furnishing of the room! The windows bassinet nook is very nice! The teddy is cute beside the bassinet and is keeping her company . The sunlight would be nice coming through the windows onto the little baby. Very nice toddler bed nook! She will enjoy sleeping in the bed when she ages up to a toddler, and seeing the cute animal wall pictures when waking in the mornings. The colourful buttdrfles on the wall look so pretty! Very nice reading and play nook! The little girl will enjoy sitting on the cute teddy chair, reading a book from the bookcase or listening to her parents reading a story to her as they sit on the green armchair. The ladybird themed floor rug, the heart teddy, giraffe, koala , rabbit and lady bird look so very cute in the room! She will like playing on the rug, The animal wall patten strip looks nice on the walls. The type of curtains used looks very pretty! The floral dressing cabinet and floral door add to the very nice look of the room.
    The family home that you have built for the sims family looks very nice! Very nice exterior design of the home! The pink colour of the exterior walls looks very pretty! The open shutter flower box windows look very nice in the build. The roof covered front porch is very nice.
    It is such a very nice nursery! Thank you very much for entering this week's challenge ! :)
  • Options
    JazztizzJazztizz Posts: 627 Member
    ENTRY
    Challenge: 110
    Theme: Baby Girl's Room
    Gallery Name/Link: Millie's Room
    Origin ID: Zevath

Pictures
    C9DVQwe.jpg
    gzTvVde.png
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • Options
    Millie's room is such a very pretty and very special room for your precious littlle grand daughter Millie <3@Jazztizz :) You would have been thinking of her as you worked on creating the room, so it would been a very special time of simming. The double heart extrroor shape of the room looks very special! The heart garden with the tree in the middle of the room looks so very nice! The rose petals near the doll house and around the bassinet look very pretty! Very nice reading nook! Millie will enjoy sittiing on the cute animal chairs reading a book from the bookcases. The bunny themed floor rug is a nice touch there. She will have fun playing the llama tabletop game and playing with the doll house. The unicorn and bunny are cute in the room, sittimg on each side of the dollhouse watching Millie playing! The starry themed curtains look pretty in the room. The animal wall pictures are cute! It looks very nice how they have been placed on the wall. It is nice that there is an armchair beside the bassinet, for sims to sit resting beside the bassinet whilst the little baby is sleeping . The nearby giraffe looks cute there!
    It is such a very special nursery room for little Millie! <3 Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge ! :)
  • Options
    JazztizzJazztizz Posts: 627 Member
    edited May 2017
    "Cavernous Nursery"
    Interesting and unique concept for a nursery. @coolsim9999999 - I like it!

"Girly Nursery"
    @lisalittlesimmer you wrote "not very creative" -- respectfully disagree. = ) I think it's great. I like the window alcove with the curtains. Very colorful too. Welcome to the thread!

"Room for a Precious Girl"

@MyFavoritedesign this is a beautiful room. The tree/butterfly collage is really lovely especially. The colors blend so well. I love the round table made from four corners -- that's awesome.

"Welcome Home Baby Girl"
    @Zita1966z - such a great name. <3 So many beautiful details. This looks fresh from a Parent's magazine. Love it.

"A Very Minty Nursery"

@withlovejulien - I like the name. Such a cute room. How did you do the inset cabinets in the walls? So cool. I really like the canopy for the toddler bed. Very sweet room.

"Fairy Tale Bedroom"
    @carolynrosser this is such a bright vibrant room. The fountain and flowers really do give the room a fairy-tale look.

"Our Little Princess"
    @WrathofCath another fave my goodness Cath! So much beauty here. How did you do that with the baby table cushions? And those gorgeous pink blossoms are perfect. Love this room - definite fav.

@lsnishi
    "The Fairy Queen's Nursery"
    I'm running out of adjectives for your rooms. Tatiana will go nuts over this. I love the forest-outdoor feel of this room, and you totally nailed the Fairy Queen them -- oh man that bower. Another favorite Inishi room.

"Nightmare Nursery"
    is super creepy. I love all the cool details. I'm so picturing the Skellingtons here. <3 Love it.

"Pretty in Pink"
    So this is where Molly got her start. No wonder she's so confident and well adjusted -- she's been lavished in beauty and great taste from Day 1. Beautiful room.

"Luxurious Nursery"
    @amyybugg92 this is a very elegant, pretty room. The models are perfect. = )

"My Little Ray of Sunshine"
    @chips46 - great name. I love the unique touches in this room -- especially that big "window" wall with the sweet little picketed play area. Adorable.

"Baby Girl Nursery"
    @popettypop2012 I really like this cute and whimsical room. Very welcoming for a little girl.

"Let's Call her May"
    @Meepy!! Really cute little room and great name. Really sweet screenie of the two expectant parents.

@Laebeth (I saw your rooms yesterday on your gallery so you know how I feel about how awesome each room is). <3

"Nature Nursery"
    @wendelyne I just love that Teddy Bear Chair reading and play area. Such a sweet and colorful room.

"Sweet Dreams Little One"
    @mannanna - wow the colors in this room are just gorgeous. This is very unique especially with the sunflowers and little lanterns in the tree. Lots of great details. It's cool how you included a little decorated potty area. Great room.

That was so uplifting and fun to browse these beautiful rooms!

@Rosemow thanks so much for another great challenge. And thank you for commenting in detail about my build. I so appreciate your attention and time and hospitality on this wonderful thread.

<3
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • Options
    mannannamannanna Posts: 466 Member
    @lisalittlesimmer Your story is a little sad but it fits perfectly with the nursery you created. I like the way you created little nooks for the crib, sitting room etc. I think it makes the room interesting, like your color choice too.

@KatyPlaysSims your house is very cute and so is the little nursery you created. I can see you having fun playing this family :smile:

@folala @lsnishi @WrathofCath @Jazztizz and @Rosemow ( again) Thank you for your nice comments, it means a lot!

@Jazztizz First off, love the name Millie! My next little Sim baby girl will be named that. *insert heart*
    Very creative to make a heart shaped room and the tree the way you did it and still make it only one room. I also like the chair next to the crib, that's a nice touch, of course mom/dad/sibling want to sit there and sing the baby to sleep. That is one idea I will copy.
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

So many rooms for this challenge @rosemow <3 I love the use of other colors than pink for girls, but also the pink rooms are a must <3 I love pink :# Some rooms are so perfect, many of them are whimsical and the best: we have spooky rooms!! I play ghosts, vampires, aliens and fake fairies in my game. I really like spooky stuff: movies, books, decor :D It is great to see how many combinations we can do with the same stuff thanks to everyones creativity. I enjoy so much looking at all your pictures. Thanks!

So here is my room, I build it to match my vampires bedroom from the Royal challenge:
    Challenge 110
    Theme: A Nursery
    Gallery Name: Scarlet Lullaby
    Gallery link: https://www.thesims.com/gallery/DFB617CD322211E78224D7A18CD2F0D0
    Origin ID: osiazul

05-05-2017_23-49-20_zpspfypeaj5.png
    05-05-2017_23-49-52_zpsxloyqbfg.png
    06-05-2017_0-20-59_zpsfgtlnzny.png
    At the end I undo the fake changing table because the wardrobe did not work and I did not want to place a second one and make the room bigger :p
    06-05-2017_0-37-50_zpsohgha67t.png

• Options
    edited May 2017
    Scarlet Lullaby is such a very nice nursery for a vampire baby and toddler ! @emere :) The red and black colour scheme gives such a very nice look to the room! It has vampire elegance! The stone texture of the walls looks great! Very nice red and black patterned floor rug pathway to the bassinet! The elegant curtains on the wall behind the bassinet look very nice! The bats look great flying on the curtain. The vampire dragon looks cute beside the bassinet , looking after the baby ! It is nice that there is an armchair beside the bassinet for the parents to sit and read stories to the baby, The standiing candles and wall candles are nice touches that suit well the room type . Very' nice windows bed alcove! The little girl will like sleeping there when she becomes a toddler. It looks great that the toy chest is in the nook at the foot of the bed. She will have fun playing with the toys from the chest. The sims photos are nice touches on the wall, The cobwebs look great in the room! The wall patterning where the drawers are looks nice. It looks nice that you created a changing table for the pictures. The red koala and towels there look very nice there for the upload version. The toiletries and skull look great on the wall shelf! It looks great that a garlic braid has been placed over the nursery door to deter other vampires from entering the room. The spider on the wall looks scary! The baby shoes wall. decor is a nice touch in the room.
    Your vampire toddler is so very cute! <3 Her red dress looks pretty on her,and she has very nice hair! Her mother is a very elegantly nice vampire. Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge ! :)
  • Options
    Entry Form
    Theme for the week: a nursery
    Gallery name of room : Extra Extra Nursery
    Origin id : cat315118

6ckT4nP.jpg
    lntjzXR.jpg
    iZGuFRs.jpg
    cHBUp2k.jpg
    A3HeINY.jpg
    wf21NFZ.jpg
    B6MFqRx.jpg
    RdxnAQ2.jpg
    u0WH57b.jpg

4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    @KatyPlaysSims --- I really like your choice of a green color scheme for your nursery. There are a lot of cute details, such as all of the stuffed animals in the room. The house you created for the new family is very cute.

@Jazztizz --- Your double heart shaped room is awesome looking :)!
    Thank you for your nice comment about my cavernous nursery.

@emere --- You nursery is very spooky. I am glad to see that you included the toddler.
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    alifesizeddollalifesizeddoll Posts: 55 Member
    I'm gone for 3 days and have over 300 posts to go through! Wow!

There's no way I'm going to be able to keep up commenting on people's rooms, but know that I look at each and everyone and love them. It's just a lot to type out all the specific comments for how lovely they are! @rosemow is amazing for doing so <3

When I can I will pop in to mention specific things, but for now just completing the challenge itself is hard enough to find the time for, now that *someone* has dropped her nap. Haha ;) I obviously use that time very productively.

LOVELY nurseries this week though! Going to pop in to work on mine now :)

xo
    like vines we intertwined carelessly growing up and growing old; life was on our tongue

Gallery: alifesizeddoll
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    The newspaper theme of Extra Extra Nursery is very creative! @coolsim9999999 :) The red, black and white colour scheme to reflect the joke about newspapers is great! It is nice that the room is the shape of a triangle to reflect the " inverted pyramid" method of journalism . Very nice furnishing of the room! The black and white chequered marble floor patterning looks very effective! The large red floor rug looks nice in the room! The black and white balloons and streamers are special celebratory touches to welcome the new little baby girl to her new nursery room. The rows of black and white dressers looks great! Very nice bathing nook in the room. The parents willl enjjoy bathing their baby there. The red flowers are pretty for the sims to see whilst bathing their little one. It looks great that the red screen shade separates of the toilet area nook. Very nice reading nook! When the baby girl ages up, she will enjoy sitting on the cute panda chairs reading books from the bookcase! She will have fun playing with the doll house and toys from the toy chest. The red ceiling lights are a nice touch in the room. The red dinosaur is cute in the room! It looks very nice that there is display area with red, black and white ships on the pedestals ! The flowers are pretty touches on the dressers. The hearts teddies are cute on the dresser between the pretty flowers. The toddler bed nook is great! She will enjoy sleeping there. The red, white and black coloured items placed on the wall counters through the room look very nice! The toddler sim will have fun sleeping in the tent!
    The way that you have used the red , white and black furnishings through the room looks so very nice! :) It is a very creatively nice newspaper themed nursery!
  • Options
    I'm gone for 3 days and have over 300 posts to go through! Wow!

There's no way I'm going to be able to keep up commenting on people's rooms, but know that I look at each and everyone and love them. It's just a lot to type out all the specific comments for how lovely they are! @rosemow is amazing for doing so <3

When I can I will pop in to mention specific things, but for now just completing the challenge itself is hard enough to find the time for, now that *someone* has dropped her nap. Haha ;) I obviously use that time very productively.

LOVELY nurseries this week though! Going to pop in to work on mine now :)

xo

Hello @alifesizeddoll :) I will look forward to seeing your room! I hope that you will have time to do it.
    It is special that you are enjoying looking at everyone's room, and it is so very understandable that you don't comment individually because it takes a lot of time to do that.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited May 2017
    It's been awhile since my last entry for this contest. My last one was for The Sims 17th Anniversary Plumbbob Kitchen. I lurk in here everyday though admiring all the beautiful, creative rooms y'all have been building! I'm in awe, they're fantastic! I'd love to give my comments on them all, but there's just too many, the post would be a monstrous novel! o.O lol

Congratulations also to all those who have had their rooms chosen by Maxis! Yay! \o/ :)

Anyway, my nursery is a bit small because it was made to fit in a house renovation I'm doing for my current Sim. He's a widow but has a girlfriend now. Hopefully she'll soon agree to move in with him, marry and start a family together. The nursery is gender neutral because I wanted something that would suit either a boy or a girl.

The house is on the Mid-Nowhere lot on the Island in Windenberg so it's in the middle of the forest on the beach. Leonardo is a painter and I just love the masterpiece impressionistic forest freezer bunny painting he created, so it's the inspiration behind this nursery theme.

It was tough getting good images to showcase the room since it's only 4x5, but I hope you can get a feel for it anyway. I personally adore the room and can't wait for Leonardo & Delilah to have a child to enjoy it.

110th Theme for the week: A Nursery
    Gallery name of room: Spring Forest Nursery
    Origin id : Karababy52

Photos of room:

yduwlFI.png
    You can't see them, but there's a set of the learning blocks on the floor underneath the cloud light. :)

zQt4ngA.png

39V72bJ.png

8bIyYgj.png

v6hK0u8.png

Thanks for looking and Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    @rosemow --- Thank you so much for your excellent review of my Extra Extra Nursery. I'm so happy that you enjoyed all of the newspaper details and colors :)! I'm a reporter, so that room felt natural to create.

@alifesizeddoll --- I'm glad you're enjoying perusing through all of the rooms :)! I totally understand that you don't have time to comment on each room because you're busy. That's O.K.!

@Karababy52 --- The sheep mirror, as well as the stuffed animals and color scheme are great touches.
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Spring Forest Nursery is such a very calming and restful looking nursery for the new little baby! @Karababy52 :) The blue and green colour scheme of the room looks so very nice! The green circles floor prints add a very nice look to the room! The freezer bunny impressionist painting on the wall is very nice! It is special that you drew inspiration from the painting for the rest of the room. Very nice bassinet and toddlers bed nook. The bed pattern suits the forest theme so well! The little girl will enjoy sitting on the cute teddy themed chair, reading a book! The lady bird and mouse wall pictures are cute for her to see when sitting there! She will enjoy playing with the dollhouse and toys from the chest. The nature themed curtains look very pretty! Very nice wall shelf and animal mirror feature! The cat, llama, horse and butterfly look very nice on the shelf! The blue and green changing table looks very nice! The rainbow wall shelf is pretty and the soap,and tissues are nice sitting on it. The multi coloured bunny is so cute in the room! The hot air balloons, tree, bunnies and moon prints are a nice touch on the walls. The type of bookcase used suits the forest theme well!
    The furnishing of the room is so nice! It is a very nice nursery! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge ! :)
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Thanks @coolsim9999999 for your comment! Thank you so much too for your lovely review of my nursery @rosemow! You're such a sweetheart, I love how you take the time to give your thoughts on everyone's rooms! :) *Hugs & Love to All* <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top