Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 001 - Rules

Comments

• Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Thymeless wrote: »
    @Vihisha It's all good :) Besides, this challenge is so much fun! I'm really hoping I won't fail on the first house, but we'll have to see =p
    I wish u all the luck in the world!! Happy Drifting! =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    New YouTube content added!
    -Zylria ~ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTOKLtiAZP8ifpMND5Lrjuw
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    New YouTube content added!
    -Bellguru8 ~ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk6kIPgQW7yyMvkXqzgnnRA
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Vihisha wrote: »
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    @Vihisha Oh and are we allowed to put this new bowling alley in our game and go there if we have 1000 bucks? If so, where can we put it? I will look on the main page and see if you say anything about it. I know you are so busy. I hope you are finally getting some play time in.
    I do not have this Stuff Pack...so I'm not 100% how the new venue comes into play...I'm under the impression that it can b added 2 Bars & Dance
    Clubs or something...so I'm assuming that when those venues r added 2 the challenge..that u could put in an alley?! IS it a separately labeled venue?!
    DaB1gV wrote: »
    I take issue with how the gender preference of the main sim implies has to be just one gender. What about bisexuality? It's bi erasure.
    @DaB1gV I think it's talking about the gender settings in CAS, not sexuality. I mean, as adoption isn't allowed but an heir needs to be made, I kinda figured all the main sims needed to be in straight relationships (which kinda s.ucks because I'm gay but it makes sense in the challenge).
    I'm sry either of u feel offended in any way...I have left the option 4 u 2 specify "gender preference" @ the beginning of each Drifter Challenge. How u choose 2 play is TOTALLY up 2 u! =)

Bowling doesn't really have a venue per se. They put a bowling alley up in the gallery. I haven't played it yet but it does look like it is zoned as a bar, lounge or night club so I will wait for bars to add it. Thank you. :)
  • Options
    BloudwedBloudwed Posts: 463 Member
    OK, not sure if it has been taken up before but repeat is your freind:-) Now with the new adaption of the rules: Am I allowed to text a freind or any sim for that matter to trigger an invitation to go somewhere? Or is it just random invitations that are OK?
    AMB.jpg
  • Options
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    Bowling doesn't really have a venue per se. They put a bowling alley up in the gallery. I haven't played it yet but it does look like it is zoned as a bar, lounge or night club so I will wait for bars to add it. Thank you. :)
    Ok then yeah...add it 2 a Bar/Lounge/Nightclub then when those Venues "unlock" or u can add it 2 an existing Bar/Lounge/Nightclub from the other towns so if u get an invite out.... =)
    Bloudwed wrote: »
    OK, not sure if it has been taken up before but repeat is your freind:-) Now with the new adaption of the rules: Am I allowed to text a freind or any sim for that matter to trigger an invitation to go somewhere? Or is it just random invitations that are OK?
    U r allowed 2 text/call anyone @ anytime w/your playable Sim(s) 2 try triggering invites
    All Non-Playable Sims will b @ the mercy of getting a text or phone call randomly
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    ThymelessThymeless Posts: 1,184 Member
    My family is growing up so fast :D Having a great time!
    House 1.5 – Every Day We’re Nifflin’
    04.jpg?w=700
    signature-gen-3.jpg
    Sci-fi/Fantasy Lover | Taurus
    House: Hufflepuff/Pukwudgie
    The Centauri Legacy | Can You Hear the Violins? | Drifting with Nifflers
    Reading Circles: Reader's Nook
  • Options
    KariseKarise Posts: 1,198 Member
    @Thymeless Great chapter - congrats on the birthday.
  • Options
    @Karise Thank you! I was tempted to split Silver's toddler years into two chapters, but I couldn't stop playing =p
    signature-gen-3.jpg
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @Thymeless your family is cute! Silver looks so handsome as a boy!
  • Options
    @illusie He's adorable! I'm so glad he kept the curly hair, I have to admit <3 Plus Kengo is turning out to be the best spouse I could have hoped for :)
    signature-gen-3.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    @thymeless that's awesome! I do like Kengo. He sure was a hidden treasure ;)

I don't allow myself to play for now, because I am so much behind with writing. And from the amount of pictures I took of the family in house 7 I can clearly see that I loved the family. I have close to 4900 screenshots to sort out lol
  • Options
    @illusie holy moly on a bicycle that's a lot!!
    signature-gen-3.jpg
  • Options
    @illusie holy moly on a bicycle that's a lot!!

Haha, I know! It is my new record. i just love taking screenshots. I try to take less pictures, but the family was just too cute lol
  • Options
    Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    Well the store is closed now and I'm starting my long vacation. I'm catching up on everyone's stories that I missed while I was away. So far I'm caught up on @Glimmer50 's, @TheAmazingLee 's, @Lissykin 's and @Thymeless 's stories

@Lissykin Congrats on finishing your goals for house #1 :)

@Thymeless Sorry this is late but I have been away from the forum for the past month due to work being hectic. Welcome to the Drifters community and I look forward to reading your story.

• Options
    @Piazzagirl1015 enjoy your long vacation! We missed you {hugs}
  • Options
    @Piazzagirl1015 Thank you for reading! (and for all the comments :) ) It's really brightened my morning.
    signature-gen-3.jpg
  • Options
    misfit091376misfit091376 Posts: 992 Member
    Man, I have lots to catch up on! I was in a Sims funk lol. I didn't touch my computer at all for a week! I'm going to catch up on forums, then stories!

@Glimmer50 The job thing was one reason I read ahead. I was just curious one day lol. I hope your main doesn't die off before your heir ages. It's no fun watching everything break down lol.

@Thymeless Welcome! I'll catch up on Ivy and Silver's story after I catch up here :)

@Karise I had no idea that you could do that with the genders!

@illusie Wow, that's a lot of screenshots! I'm the opposite. I have a few chapters ready for writing, but I want to have a little more play time in for a cushion lol!

@Piazzagirl1015 So good to see you back!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    @misfit091376, good to see you again!!
    lol. Funny that we have the opposite problem! I'm making good progress and have only 600 screenshots left to sort out for house 7. But then there are still 1100 screenshots waiting for me for house 008. That is going to be another house with lots of screenshots. So I'll be busy with that for a while!
  • Options
    misfit091376misfit091376 Posts: 992 Member
    @illusie It's good to be back. I just had to take a complete break from the computer lol. I had no desire to be on it at all. At least you're making progress with all those screenshots!
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited April 2017
    @illusie It's good to be back. I just had to take a complete break from the computer lol. I had no desire to be on it at all. At least you're making progress with all those screenshots!

I have times like that which is why it is taking forever to for me to finish House 001. I have other hobbies besides the Sims and so sometimes I might take some days off of playing. Although my stories are always behind my play throughs so I have a cushion. Yeah I am really hoping the kids get old enough before my Sim dies. I might invite another person to move in though as a caretaker. I will have to see how that goes. I would not be able to control the caretaker but the hope would be that they would take care of the kids LOL. We shall see what happens.

Edit: Chapter Seven is up. Man, I am having issues linking this for some dang reason. Anyone ever get the body is 5 characters too short message. Geez.
    Post edited by Glimmer50 on
  • Options
    @Glimmer50 that is a cute chapter. I'm looking forward to see their baby!

@misfit091376 sometimes I have a break from the sims too. Like @glimmer50 I have got many hobbies. So you really have to divide your time between them.
  • Options
    House 1.6 - Adulthood =/= Growing Up
    531.jpg?w=700

I was planning on doing one chapter for each of Silver's life stages, but these two aged up and I couldn't help it =p
    signature-gen-3.jpg
  • Options
    @Thymeless those monsters under the bed are annoying! You should get Silver a nightlamp. It solves all problems.
    So many birthday's!
    lol @ becoming one with the plants

• Options
    @illusie I bought one at the same time I bought Kengo that basketball hoop - no problems since! :smiley: and SO MANY birthdays =p They both make really cute adults, though!
    We should all strive to become one with the plants *nods wisely and gets sage up her nose*
    signature-gen-3.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top