The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

Comments

• Options
    Don_OelloDon_Oello Posts: 269 Member
    Grandpa Joe's Fish Cave
    Download: Grandpa Joe's Fish Cave
    Showcase: http://imgur.com/a/JopCF

Grandpa Joe really loves fishing. So much he tells his grandkids stories about all the fish he caught in front of the fireplace with his biggest catches mounted on the wall. He even writes fishing guides on his old computer. Since grandpa Joe spends most of his time here, his wife grandma Erin placed a spare coffee machine at his storage nook.
    zLxgdss.png
    kdyWMZq.png
    VafThTp.png
    JBuxAGV.png
    dvtqO49.png

please leave comments in my thread (link Below) <3
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,712 Member
    edited April 2017
    Grandpa Joe's Fish Cave looks great! @Don_Oello :) Very nice furnishing and layout of the room! The fireplace area looks very nice! The mounted fish look great on the fireplace wall! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the armchairs or stools in front of the fire reading a book or listening to stories. The fish tanks are nice touches on the fireplace ledge.
    The wall paneling gives a very nice and feel to the room. I have posted about your room on your showcase thread.
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,913 Member
    Thank you @chips46 & Rose dear. @chips46 very beautiful and unique build sweetie! @Don_Oello looks beautiful dear.
  • Options
    jamiehoodjamiehood Posts: 126 Member
    I can't share my images because I'm a new member! It annoys me.
  • Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    @jamiehood Yeah, you can easily get membership by just posting in the different threads. Over in the Off Topic section there are plenty of word games etc to join in on.

If not, as Rosemow usually suggests, post the link to the photos and then "break it". For example write 'h.tt.p'. Then we can repost it and post the images for you. Not ideal, but I guess it depends how eager you are to post those photos :)
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
    XinqunXinqun Posts: 612 Member
    And then when you have enough posts under your belt, you can come back and edit out the breaks so the pictures do show up.
  • Options
    jamiehood wrote: »
    I can't share my images because I'm a new member! It annoys me.

Hello @jamiehood.
    If you would like to post your pictures before becoming a full member, you are welcome to do what Laebeth suggested. You can upload your pictures to a photo sharing site such as imgur or tinypic , then right click the picture on the photo sharing site and copy/paste the image address link here, but break the image code link up, such as putting h.tt.p.
    We can then put the codes back together and post the pictures for you :)
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,179 Member
    Time for a bowling alley :)

tumblr_onso8vsQ1D1v8k7elo8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onso8vsQ1D1v8k7elo5_1280.jpg
    The Sunny Strike
    Lounge, 40x30, $133.349.
    Convivial, Great Acoustics, Teen Hangout.
    Packs used: GTW, GT, CL, SD, DO, SP, MH, KR, BY, VG, BN.
    NoCC, NoMOO, debug, play tested.
    Part of the Neighbourhood Redevelopment Project (Magnolia Promenade).
    My first bowling alley! It’s a lounge because I already have plenty of bars and nightclubs. Obviously, your Sims can go bowling, but also do the normal stuff they do in lounges, like drink at the bar, dance/listen to the stereo, play instruments or watch. I’ve added a food stall outside and two murals, I felt it fitting with the neighbourhood I had in mind (I’m turning my Magnolia Promenade into something retro). I’m also really fond of the maintenance room behind the bowling lanes, it’s purely decorative, but really cool. I’ve also added two subtle saucers above the bowling lanes so you can actually take reasonably well lit pictures of your Sims bowling (rather than the way too dark images you get when there aren’t lights above the lanes). I’ve separated the bar and the bowling area not only by dividers but also using a spandrel, so that they are separate rooms and moonlight bowling won’t switch off the lights in the bar area.

I have a lot of images, so I'm putting them under a spoiler.
    tumblr_onso8vsQ1D1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onso8vsQ1D1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onso8vsQ1D1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onso8vsQ1D1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onso8vsQ1D1v8k7elo7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onso8vsQ1D1v8k7elo6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onso8vsQ1D1v8k7elo9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onso8vsQ1D1v8k7elo10_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onsocwxd841v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onsocwxd841v8k7elo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onsocwxd841v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onsocwxd841v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onsocwxd841v8k7elo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onsocwxd841v8k7elo9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onsocwxd841v8k7elo6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onsocwxd841v8k7elo7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onsocwxd841v8k7elo8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onsocwxd841v8k7elo10_1280.jpg
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    Soraya4simsSoraya4sims Posts: 223 Member
    My newest build after a long long time :smiley:
    Name of build: West El Monte 01
    Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/A82BC35D17D811E784C59D804C84730A
    # : Soraya4sims
    Origin ID: Bladian1

YUqunSN.png
    DJ1IlWU.png
    CRJmAUr.png
    Lo5V4NU.png
    #Soraya4sims check out my videos on YouTube! YouTube.com/soraya4sims
  • Options
    The Sunny Strike is a very nice bowling alley venue ! :) The yellow, orange, and pink/putple colour scheme of the venue looks very nice! The large bowling pins around the exterior edges looks very great! I have posted about your build on your showcase thread.

West El Monte 01 is a very nice home! @Soraya4sims :) Welcome back to simming, building and the forums! Very nice exterior design of the home! The brick pillars look great. The flower beds along the front of the build and the greenery and plants nooks beside the pillars look very nice! The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice kitchen area, The cabinets look great placed on the kitchen corner walls. The cookbooks, spice set and teapot are great kitchen touches. It looks great how the half wall separates off the kitchens and dining areas. The flowers on the dining table are pretty for sims to see when eating their meals. Very nice corner sofa seats sitting area for sims to sit and relax there, with sunshine coming in through the windows. The plants are nice touches of nature there. Very nice design of the single bedroom! The red and brown colour scheme looks very nice! The floor rug adds a nice look to the room.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    @MDianaSanders I love the exterior, and how you have used the bowling pins as pillars. I also love the decorative lighting and the colors. It looks particularly amazing in the night view :)

I agree that the maintenance room is unnecessary but it really adds that realism, and it's a really cool detail! Looks amazing too! I love what you have done with the wall around the bowling lanes, with the mirrors and the decorative patterned lights. Looks really cool!

All of the interior is well done, and I love the use of colors. It's a really fun place! And I think it's clever to separate the bar area, so that it's lit up during moonlight bowling. Smart!

It's a gorgeous build, well done!

@Soraya4sims I really love the simple yet modern exterior. It looks like it belongs in Desert Springs for sure! I like the walls that look like concrete (or are painted that way). It gives it a more industrial look, and I like that :) I really love the kitchen/dining area!

It's a wonderful house!

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Really nice bowling alley with a modern feel, @MDianaSanders. I love the way you incorporated the bowling pins a columns!

@Soraya4sims, that is a great modern build. It has a good layout and wonderful decorating. I love it!

And @Don_Oello, your room looks very cozy and inviting. Sims will love relaxing there.

I just finished a 30x20 bowling alley/bar from scratch. I wanted a kitschy look and played with the roofing and outside colors. It's supposed to be a neighborhood bar, nothing fancy but a little bit (ok maybe a lot) garish. It's replacing Rattlesnake Juice in Oasis Springs in my game. Here's "Flamingo Cantina & Bowl"

Front:
    04-02-17_2-15-37PM.png

Back:
    04-02-17_2-16-21PM.png

Here's the link:
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/browse?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=lsnishi&max=50&maxis=false

PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    TinjaNurtleTinjaNurtle Posts: 167 Member
    I called this home "The Monte Carlo". It is available by looking up my Origin ID Pizza_the_hut82

2evualy.png

2d7vbdy.png

30mppqw.png

33biz46.png

2w56bn8.png

1zlx6qc.png

b8pphf.png

73i4j7.png

2hx56r.png

t51u9v.png
    Origin ID: pizza_the_hut82
    Steam ID:GreenEggsandPam
  • Options
    Flamingo Cantina and Bowl is a very nice bar and bowling venue! @lsnishi :) The dusky pink and green colour scheme of the exterior looks nice and suits Oasis Springs world so very well! The curved roofing looks great! The signages look great on the roofing! It looks so very, very creative how you have done the features at the front area of the build! The pink flamingos drinking out of the cocktail glass looks so very great! The large bowling pin and bowling neon sign looks great there! It looks very nice how you have placed cactus plants and flowers around the base of these features! Very nice back patio areas! Sims will enjoy eating and drinking outdoors in the sunshine at the umbrella covered tables. The flowers , trees and rocks in the corners of the back area look very nice. The water fountain is a nice touch there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seat benches, enjoying the nice floral and trees setting. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! It looks very nice how the bowling lanes have been set up on the basement level. Sims will have fun bowling there! Very nice bar area on the ground floor level! It looks very nice that circular tables have been used there, with seating around them. Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables or on the bar stools, having a drink from the bar and a chat. Sims will have fun playing foosball and darts at the venue.
    It is a very creatively designed bar and bowling venue! :)
  • Options
    The exterior design and layout of The Monte Carlo looks very nice! @TinjaNurtle :) Very nice roofing and it looks very mice how it is built around the back patio! The outdoors dining, pool and hot tub patio looks very nice! Very nice pergola ! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool , and enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. They will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them at the table in the outdoors air, in the pergola nook. The flowers look pretty on the ledge above the front door. It looks very nice how the windows have been used in the back areas of the home. Sims will have nice views of the patio whilst indoors. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice, for sims to enjoy resting on the sofa there, watching tv on the large screen in front of the fire. The windows dining alcove looks very nice! Sims will enjoy eating meals at the dining table with sunshine coming in onto them. They enjoy listening to the piano playing whilst dining there. Very nice design of the kitchen! The white colour scheme locks nine. The bar counter area looks great! The log themed wall decor looks great at each end of the bar. Very nice layout and furnishing of the bedrooms! It is nice that a vanity table is in the bedroom. The patterned bedhead windows curtains and the butterflies pitctures look pretty! The pattemed floor rug is a nice touch. Very nice grey and pink colour scheme of the girls bedroom. The butterflies and butterflies picture are pretty touches on the wall and the flowers in the corner look very nice! Sims will enjoy paintijg on the easel. Nice nook room for sims to enjoy using the bubbles machine. The altetnatimg coloured seats look nice!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow for your kind words. And very nice modern home @TinjaNurtle; I especially like the way you placed the bar on the diagonal. I never thought of doing that. And that covered dining patio is a great touch.
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    @lsnishi I love how you have done the exterior! And I love the name! :) It's really clever, and the bar really fits Desert Springs. The little flower beds of cactus looks awesome, and I love the flamingos sipping martinis! haha :heart: The back patio looks really nice too. Have you done the interior? I'd love to see that too! In fact, do you have a showcase thread? Because if you don't, you really should start one! I will follow for sure :)

@TinjaNurtle I love the roofing, so well done! And I love the roofed patio in the back, it really fits the building! The interior is really tastefully decorated, and that kitchen is amazing! It's a great house!

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• Options
    Thanks @Laebeth ! I did do the interior. I don't have a showcase thread; but you can see the interior on the photos here: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/browse?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=lsnishi&max=50&maxis=false

I tried to keep the interior with deserty (is that a word?) colors, so mainly orangish, brown and a little green.

PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,179 Member
    Thanks for the nice comments @rosemow @Laebeth and @lsnishi :)

I have another build to share :)
    tumblr_onuj3fXfRo1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onuj3fXfRo1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    Lemongrass Lunchbar
    Restaurant, 30x20, $117.618.
    Packs used: GTW, GT, CL, SD, DO, LP, PP, CK, MH, RG, KR, BY.
    NoCC, MOO, debug, playtested (can be placed without activating MOO).
    Part of the Neighbourhood Redevelopment Project (San Myshuno).
    A very cheerful, colourful rooftop restaurant with a fully vegetarian menu. The dining spots are outside and can seat 2-8 Sims, there are 7 tables total. The “roof” of the restaurant is made of a grid covered in lush green bushes with the occasional colourful plant in between them. The paper lanterns make sure no one is left in the dark when night falls over San Myshuno (it may be called a lunchroom, but that’s only for the alliteration). Aside from the restaurant itself, there’s a small one bedroom, one bathroom apartment with a balcony for the Sims that own the restaurant. If none of your Sims owns it it might be best to remove the door leading to that part of the building, because the wait staff tends to wander off to watch telly. Or you can convert the apartment to a club hangout (for some tree-cuddling, vegetarian yoga fanatics or something ;)). It’s made on the penthouse lot in the Arts Quarter - which means it basically only fits there due to the weird proportions of that lot.
    tumblr_onuj3fXfRo1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onuj3fXfRo1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onuj3fXfRo1v8k7elo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onuj3fXfRo1v8k7elo6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onuj3fXfRo1v8k7elo7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onuj3fXfRo1v8k7elo10_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onuj3fXfRo1v8k7elo8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onuj3fXfRo1v8k7elo9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onuj72ztkD1v8k7elo8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onuj72ztkD1v8k7elo9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onuj72ztkD1v8k7elo10_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onuj72ztkD1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onuj72ztkD1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onuj72ztkD1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onuj72ztkD1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onuj72ztkD1v8k7elo7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onuj72ztkD1v8k7elo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_onuj72ztkD1v8k7elo6_1280.jpg
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Lemongrass Lunchbar is such a very nice rooftop restaurant! @MDianaSanders :) It is a very colourful build! The patterned furnishings through the build looks very nice! The patterned and coloured dining chairs and tables look so very nice! Very nice outdoors dining area! It looks great how there are a variety of different type of dining tables and chairs. The plants and flowers look very nice there! The greenery on the trellis roofing over the dining patio looks very nice! The floral lattices are very nice ! The lantern lights look so very pretty! The water fountain is a nice touch. The butterflies look pretty on the dining table wall. Very nice Chefs kitchen! The vegetable and fruit pictures are a nice touch on the kitchen wall.
    It is great that there is an apartment in the build for the sims who own it, to live in. The furnishing of the apartment looks so.coloutfully nice! The patterned seating in the living area looks great! Sims will enjoy resting there watching tv. The confetti prints on the kitchen nook walls looks nice. The lime coloured bar stools look great in the room. The floor rug is a nice touch under the bed.
    The outdoors living patio is very nice! Very nice meditation and yoga nook! Sims will enjoy quietly meditating on the stool or restfully doing yoga in the sunshine. Sims will have fun playing chess at the chess table and enjoy using the bubbles machine.
    It is a very colourfully nice and cheerful looking restaurant! :)
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,913 Member
    edited April 2017
    I'm going to add some News that is going on over on The Sims Blog! It's for everyone and I would like to see everyone have a chance to join in the fun of making a Stuff Pack with the Sims Team!

THE SIMS™ NEWS
    Your vote counts! Help us create a new Stuff Pack for The Sims 4
    https://thesims.com/news/sims-4-community-stuff-pack-kickoff

Head to the link and VOTE VOTE VOTE!
  • Options
    onehummingbirdonehummingbird Posts: 123 Member
    Hi talented builders, here's my most recent community lot build for San Myshuno. I put a lot of effort into making this another seamless build that would feel realistic and fit perfectly within the San Myshuno aesthetic. I would so appreciate it if you'd download it - especially because the default photo is sort of lackluster.

The Stargazer Hotel by onehummingbird | View the photo gallery here

Visiting San Myshuno on a business trip? You won't find better accommodations than the Stargazer Hotel! As soon as you step out of the elevator, you're transported into a world of luxury. The front desk is steps away, with concierges ready to cater to your every whim. Just off the lobby and to the left, you'll find our world-renowned restaurant. This is the perfect place to impress a date. Our innovative Michelin-star chefs have created a experimental culinary journey with several dishes made only from organic, locally-sourced ingredients. To the right of the lobby, take a dip or sunbathe by the pool while enjoying complimentary spa drinks. Our spa features two massage rooms, a gym, two saunas, and a children's play area. Keep your kids in sight while enjoying a run on the treadmill.

Every guest at The Stargazer Hotel may take advantage of our room service, business center, and quick meal kitchenette. Our banquet hall is perfect for parties of all kinds - just change the lighting to change the mood. Please contact our front desk to reserve the banquet hall in advance. Tucked away on the top floor is a theater, where we play all San Myshuno Studios' recent blockbusters.

With nine rooms and a penthouse suite, this hotel can sleep up to 26 sims. One of the rooms has a toddler bed, perfect for families. Top spenders can book the Galileo Suite, which boasts two bedrooms, a balcony, and a private living/dining area.

Our front desk and back service areas are carefully thought out, so that Stargazer Hotel staff can efficiently cater to your needs. Interested in employment at The Stargazer Hotel? We're always looking for high talent in the hospitality industry. Who knows, that corner office might even be yours someday...

Your luxury stay awaits... We look forward to seeing you soon at The Stargazer!
    uD6Ol8d.jpg
    f8b7wSU.jpg
  • Options
    The Stargazer Hotel is such a very detailed build! @onehummingbird :) It would have involved such a lot of simming hours and work! Each of the areas of the Hotel look very nice! Very nice presentation of the features, areas and rooms in the Hotel through the photos and the creatively written words! It was great reading what you wrote and looking at the photos, The Hotel suits San Myshuno so very welll! The floor patterning in the middle atrium area and the plants and water fountain there look so very nice! Very nice outdoors pool patio,and the furnishing of each of interior rooms and areas looks so nice! Sims will enjoy staying at the Hotel! :)
  • Options
    Don_OelloDon_Oello Posts: 269 Member
    Surfer Shake-Up
    Download: Surfer Shake-Up
    Showcase: http://imgur.com/a/YmTNe
    Sims Download: Surfer Besties

this is a burger joint for #qualitycontrol42 with my surfer girls #qcsims42 the burger joint is a fully functional restaurant with the staff in casual and sporty clothing. if you want to have your sims working at a restaurant clear the list of sims not placed in world and add your own.
    ClDlOMz.png
    n7z9q4t.png
    VyMstkF.png
    10infqb.png
    nxUuzz1.png
    KyeibrJ.png
    bLPK2FJ.png
    xxtkeSx.png

tell me what you think in my thread B)
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • Options
    TinjaNurtleTinjaNurtle Posts: 167 Member
    Thanks for the nice comments about The Monte Carlo! They're appreciated. I'm seeing a lot of wonderful creations in this thread.
    Origin ID: pizza_the_hut82
    Steam ID:GreenEggsandPam

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top