Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your Family Trees and Genetics!

Comments

• Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Well, glad they're now at least...partly hereditary? Still sucks they lose them, but it seems you can add them now in CAS during the game? The lack of hereditary freckles has been one of my biggest complaints/disappointments for the game for a long, long time.
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Loving the families! Here is an update for mine :smile:

Alice Fox and Akira Kibo, Sakura and Kasumi, and Daichi Fox
    h7aSZp8m.png
    Ze9dTVom.png
    G6E78Yom.png

Sakura and Brandan, Clint, Mariela, and Angie Oh
    LBiycCVm.png
    ayguReTm.png

Kasumi and Caleb Vatore, Elias, Estevan, and Heather
    7N2MAk0m.png
    6uR0xqam.png

Daichi and Shingo
    fL6500Um.png

Further details in Plumtree!
    https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#589538d73825d50e0f8f383c
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    ^ Clint is the cutest one out of the kids, imo. I love the combination of the genes between his parents. <3
  • Options
    cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    @Hannahcleola @BlueR0se @3KNPen My starter sim (Alyssia) passed down her freckles to one of her kids (James) and he passed down to his kid (Elijah) hopefully he will keep them (he's a toddler) and I hope he will pass down the freckles to the twins too (Alison and Alaric) but they're still babies, so we will see :smiley: I can post some pictures later for reference, but you can see them on my family tree :relieved:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    mmertormmertor Posts: 186 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    Same here! I've never been able to get past third generation in sims 3. Now Declan, the eldest of fourth generation, is 11 days from finishing high school!

I guess it's toddler magic :blush:
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I was going through my photos of the Lowell family and some photos could totally be recreations!!
    Gen 1/2: Carson and Dylan
    31746984233_688e64f858_o.png

Gen 4: Declan and Dylan, jr
    33110191816_0cfc6b3827_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    Some pictures of reference about the freckles:

lWnGoCe.jpg
    Alyssia (The starter sim - Gen 1) James (Alyssia's son - Gen 2) & Elijah (James's son - Gen 3)

wmOPkul.jpg
    James as a toddler, (didn't have another picture, it looks kinda funny :sweat_smile:) child and young adult. He never lost his freckles :smile:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    HannahcleolaHannahcleola Posts: 252 Member
    Hello fellow Simmers! Im so proud about my latest creation! Here ill share it with you..."Violet Night" is a beautiful purple bedroom. It is any vampires dream room! It has a purple ombre paint that accents the black and purple furnishings. The best part of this room is it is decorated with items that will put your sims in a "very flirty" mood! I adore aura objects! Anywho absolutely love this room, I hope you do too! Please like or follow in my gallery: CleolaFM (This is Victoria and William Thornes masterbedroom)

https://www.thesims.com/gallery/4E953A56FD2211E68FBACEA2275DD5CA?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=CleolaFM&max=50&maxis=false

lll_1.jpg

FotorCreatedlll.jpg
  • Options
    JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    Hello fellow Simmers! Im so proud about my latest creation! Here ill share it with you..."Violet Night" is a beautiful purple bedroom. It is any vampires dream room! It has a purple ombre paint that accents the black and purple furnishings. The best part of this room is it is decorated with items that will put your sims in a "very flirty" mood! I adore aura objects! Anywho absolutely love this room, I hope you do too! Please like or follow in my gallery: CleolaFM (This is Victoria and William Thornes masterbedroom)

https://www.thesims.com/gallery/4E953A56FD2211E68FBACEA2275DD5CA?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=CleolaFM&max=50&maxis=false

lll_1.jpg

FotorCreatedlll.jpg

That room is to die for! I don't have the vampire pack unfortunately, I might have to get it just so I can download that room :smiley:
  • Options
    @JessicaSimston Thank you! It was a fun build. You should buy the pack you'd really like the content it comes with, it was definately worth the money :D
  • Options
    GeekMonkey34B21GeekMonkey34B21 Posts: 131 Member

Peters Family Update

Seth and Genevieve's kids are growing up!! Davin and Dinah are teens now and Delphine is a child (probably getting close to teen)
    33180829095_cab21d0a58_q.jpg32335328214_caabb105de_q.jpg
    33180826885_7fb0df731b_q.jpg32335330344_9db82e7616_q.jpg32335331334_d78c00bf6a_q.jpg

Davin will be the heir to generation three and he also looks the most like Genevieve.

Meanwhile Oliver and Alicia had their first and only child, Quentin
    33052847841_2d2153f066_q.jpg33052850531_0ac1a71a9a_q.jpg
    33052850901_7e7aa5fa51_q.jpg

He's still just a toddler but I can't wait to see what he looks like as he gets older.

And finally, Everett and Kassandra's daughter Luna is aged up to child and so far looks a lot like Everett
    33052850051_73252a0e00_q.jpg33180817435_0b42d5e9ed_q.jpg
    32335329894_ef6768e5a6_q.jpg

Kyle (the youngest) is also married and has a daughter but him and his husband adopted so not terribly relevant to genetics!!

Here's the family tree:

Peters Family Tree
  • Options
    Hello simmers, Thorne family update! Victoria and William Thorne just had twins a boy and girl. They named their new babies Charlotte and Christopher :) They are identical with light skin freckles, blonde hair and dark brown eyes. The couple was surprised to have another set of multiples but is happy to have a girl! Also the triplets Darren, Damian and Dylon aged up into children. I believe the Thornes family is now complete being that they have five children!

FotorCreatedlllllllll.jpg

I <3 seeing the genetics getting passed down, along with freckles (finally!). Also I noticed Darren has elf shaped ears not a clue where he got those from or the shade of green eyes, but hey it makes him unique :)

FotorCreated....jpg
  • Options
    RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    https://app.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#583200daa2be2c0ea4796b30

^^ there's my family tree for the current legacy I'm playing. It's really interesting to see how all of the genetics have played out! I love it

Ok, but how do you get pics of sims to add them? You save a pic to your computer or is the a mod with this to use?
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Rudiarose wrote: »

Ok, but how do you get pics of sims to add them? You save a pic to your computer or is the a mod with this to use?

Yes. Save you pic on your computer and when you open Plum Tree it will allow you to upload an image :smile:
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Triplets must be in the water. My heir sim Chizuko had three boys as well! Will post pics soon.
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Okay, so the triplets of Chizuko and her partner Nicholas!

c009928e-1ff4-430f-abde-934d9833a0a6_zpsaiovxdvw.png13fa0b95-35f2-4e83-8e34-dcb0eb48f140_zpskbqncofd.png

Jett, Heath and Finley!

679b4508-bb26-4a5f-8286-0c1c3ab30f21_zps9zkbwem6.pngebda7abe-38ca-4348-b62c-3f0d44c6b8df_zpszcsuaanh.png56487ced-60fe-4d27-935a-4a9c49b164ba_zpsdxa2shbv.png

The full family tree can be seen here.

My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    NikkiKaur15NikkiKaur15 Posts: 477 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    The two big portraits and two smaller portraits are my founders. They have two sons. The oldest- his pics are on the left- is Dylan. He just became a teenager. Younger brother Ryder will be a child when I play later.
    The Lowell Family!
    31732399193_a26c330314_o.png

EDIT: Still obviously in progress, but here's the family tree. I think I'm gonna take new CAS pics of Carson and Annabeth- Dad and Mom- when I play later.

How did you make ur photos like that i see loads of simmers here having photos the way u do it looks nice
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Omg, I'm so happy! I got triplets for the first time in The sims 4, I don't think I have gotten it before! :love:

Here's my sims who just got married (Guinevere & Marc Jackson) :love:
    Iftexmm.jpg

And their triplets! I was so surprised, she did have the fertile trait + the lot twin trait (but that's only for twins, right?)
    Their names are: Noah, Mason and Ethan (all boys)
    lBCI6Ma.jpg

Guinevere do have another child from a one night stand with Caleb Vatore :sweat_smile: (I feel like he's in all my saves right now.. :joy:)
    Here's Valerie Jackson-Vatore:
    smE5a7T.jpg

The family tree: https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#58b49bc6551ca10e2b8d38bb
    (I have not written any backstory yet)

Edit: I'm sure it's going be really hectic when the babies age up to toddlers, oh my.. :sweat_smile:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    The triplets aged up, and I think Noah and Mason are identical :hushed: Ethan has a different face shape, hair color, skin color and a different shade of blue eyes.

nWtGsa0.jpg
    Noah, the silly kid, Mason, the wild one and Ethan, the charmer :love:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    Awwwww! Adorable!

• Options
    @kemisz Thanks, they really are :relaxed:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    @cind3r3lla aww the whole family is sooooo adorable!! Congrats on triplets!! :)
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    I'm doing the 100 baby challenge and what i find interesting is the diversity within the family. Mom and Dad are the same for all children. I've tried my hardest to put them in order of birth but i'd be lying if i got it 100% right. ok but here goes:

Mom & Dad (mom i created in CAS, dad is EA generated)

lAGYLKbm.pngIr48IcEm.png

Children as much as i remember in order of birth:

vusbQqRm.pngRparpPEm.png26282e6m.png5jNAFU1m.pngepV0XPdm.pngeUAFTBcm.pngo0H2iZdm.pngOI4XKsqm.pngp1F9ieJm.pngOcgt3gwm.pnguDy9WqEm.png7XK2Quhm.pngisfZF1km.pngXggam9pm.pngHijftYum.pngpDdIQRUm.png

and there are a few children:

YkDlRaIm.pngaA8xBnEm.pngpiuvwerm.png9R4vysRm.pngl4Oj4Zmm.png

and a couple toddlers:

bkUpWZ8m.pngxiNYR6zm.png
  • Options
    BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    @orkhid22 Hey :) Impressive start to the challenge. Gorgeous parents (cannot believe one is EA generated)!!! Are any of these guys uploaded to the gallery? I see a few that I like, no. 6 in particular :)
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
  • Options
    Jaline33Jaline33 Posts: 1,168 Member
    #6 and #10 are my favorites :smiley: