Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your Family Trees and Genetics!

Comments

• Options
    HannahcleolaHannahcleola Posts: 252 Member
    edited February 2017
    MinkFur wrote: »
    Hello simmers "Thorne" vampire family update! My vampire sims Victoria and William are recently engaged and now even have children together! Surprise surprise they had triplets, all boys! They named their little tykes Darren, Dylon and Damian. The couple are busy planning their wedding while raising their newborn boys. I will post photos of the wedding soon!
    FotorCreatedlll.jpg

FotorCreatedklkk.jpg

Omg freckles FINALLY are passed down genetically for the first time in the games history!

Your sims heads look really wide. Oddly enough, i think they look really good! @Hannahcleola

@MinkFur
    Thank you :) and yes they are totally wide! :D I dunno thats just what looks good to me, I dont like the skinny squished heads lol
  • Options
    MinkFurMinkFur Posts: 164 Member
    MinkFur wrote: »
    Hello simmers "Thorne" vampire family update! My vampire sims Victoria and William are recently engaged and now even have children together! Surprise surprise they had triplets, all boys! They named their little tykes Darren, Dylon and Damian. The couple are busy planning their wedding while raising their newborn boys. I will post photos of the wedding soon!
    FotorCreatedlll.jpg

FotorCreatedklkk.jpg

Omg freckles FINALLY are passed down genetically for the first time in the games history!

Your sims heads look really wide. Oddly enough, i think they look really good! @Hannahcleola

@MinkFur
    Thank you :) and yes they are totally wide! :D I dunno thats just what looks good to me, I dont like the skinny squished heads lol

You must think my sims heads are the widths of rice grains, then!!! @Hannahcleola
    newsig_zps30nrzgoc.png
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Just be aware they may still loose those freckles when they age up into Children.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    HannahcleolaHannahcleola Posts: 252 Member
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    @Hannahcleola @MinkFur I'm glad someone finally said it. I thought it would be too rude. At first I thought you made your sims that way because they were aliens but then I saw that wasnt the case. The big heads do work for your sims.
  • Options
    BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    Hey again guys. I love reading all your posts :)

I posted recently about my legacy and I wanted to give an update. I am currently starting generation 3!

Nikola and Kassidy
    jARhI4.png

Franklin and Beatrice
    nleHym.png

Asher and Arabella
    bXu8Ns.png

Lyle and Petra
    7Aj5xP.png

Aden and Lila
    BrdpOQ.png

Claudius and Radka
    GVeA9K.png

Viggo and Caroline
    1QkhG7.png

FUN FACTS:
    -Franklin and Lyle are the twin sons of Sergio Romeo and Jade Rosa.
    -Claudius and Caroline are siblings.
    -Asher is cousins with Claudius and Caroline.

Which couple do you think looks the cutest? Which do you think has the best genes?
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
  • Options
    MinkFurMinkFur Posts: 164 Member
    Time to share my legacy's genetics! I'm quite proud of my genetics, in my legacy i have two founders (i couldn't choose who i liked best!).

First heir and spouse: (the heir is nathaniel)
    Here is Nathaniel and Cassandra. (of course Cassandra is edited!)
    K7xm1YM.png

Their Children:
    6ErMabp.png

I was shocked! They all look very different, but the same.

Second heir and spouse: (heir is Geraldine)
    Here is Geraldine and Alek.
    F6TsBhn.png

Here is their children.
    iUO9izz.png

I shocked AGAIN! They all look the same and they're not triplets!!!
    newsig_zps30nrzgoc.png
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited February 2017
    This pretty little face belongs to miss Rylie Brooks! She's Angelic. <3I forgot to say she's the daughter of Annamarie Lowell-Brooks and Alex Brooks, granddaughter to Dylan Lowell- RIP- and Madeleine Van Hilton-Lowell.
    32197915034_222b2e33fc_o.png
    Post edited by HillyBeth on
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    @Faberries I know you haven't posten in this thread in a while, but it was something that caught my attention. In generation 2, you have a sim named Fay Maximoff who's the child of Cosmo Maximoff by abduction?
    But in generation 4, Sebastian Avery is married to Fay Maximoff? They would be relatated right? Sebastian would be Fay's sister's child's child. And how would Fay be alive? (She could take potions of youth or something, but they're still related right?)
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    @cind3r3lla Yeah, Fay and Sebastian are technically related, but I really liked the idea of them together and the game did allow it (I don't think they show up properly for each other in the in-game family tree?), and i couldn't really find anything on the internet that said it wasn't allowed, so I just ran with it :)

About Fay's age; Cosmo actually had her as an elder! He got abducted, but I didn't think that elderly sims could get pregnant (well, elderly female sims can't), and I didn't have any way to terminate the pregnancy back then. After she was born I thought about sending her back to her 'home planet' but Cosmo was so happy, so I couldn't get myself to do it :lol: Plus since he's an alien as well, I thought I could use it for some small story lines. He died when she was a child, and she's currently an adult, but since I haven't played with her and Sebastian in some time, she could probably be close to being an elder. But she's always been way younger than her other siblings, so I totally understand it being confusing since it's not clear :flushed:

Hope this cleared it up a bit :)
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    @Faberries Yeah, no because they are too far away from each other on the family tree so the game doesn't count them as relatives.

Haha aw! Abduction never happens in my game anymore, just when "Get to work" first came out, but then I think they changed it so it would be more rare, right?

Yes, it cleared up everything! Thanks :relaxed:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    It just now hit me that yesterday was the month-mark on the Lowell family and I've celebrated birthdays and lost people! :'( Check out the family tree. I changed some photos, edited sim-info for two and added a new member.

Declan became a teenager today and one day prior to his birthday, grandma Madeleine passed away. :'(
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    Shades302Shades302 Posts: 1,072 Member
    My current family tree lol
    QLPxo7e.png?1
    here is a link to it at theplumtree app if u wanna see it up close. :>
    https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#589c88e3ee7e0115a82845f6

The current sims I last actively played is Cindy and Jase felidime, you only see Travis on this as I have not added his sister and there is a 3rd one on the way with Caleb. :>

This is Travis and his Sister. :3
    MYFqY16.png
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    LaceyroseLaceyrose Posts: 587 Member

Oh wow @Shades302 I love your family tree .. where did you get that ? I would love it to get it for my legacy family.

In this first picture.. the Alien woman in the background, is Devlan, the vampire is Vlad in his dark form, and the toddler in the picture is Farrah. She is the daughter of Devlan and Vlad.

02-19-17_3-13-22nbspPM.png

And in this picture, is the little girl, Farrah .. who as you can tell, took after her vamperic dad, and not her alien mom. In this picture.. you can't really tell it.. but she has his nose.. it looks like a witches nose actually.

02-23-17_2-27-36nbspPM.png

• Options
    mmertormmertor Posts: 186 Member
    edited February 2017
    Now we are here, the SIXTH GENERATION of Feldmans!

XNbTTDZ.jpg

Now the current household consists of Ryan (third child of Andrea and Nate), Joelle (she is the daughter of Summer Holiday) and their little toddler Randy!

Joelle was pregnant when they took the photo :smile:
    gnoycLj.jpg?1

Joelle and Randy playing :blush:
    pxI9E8R.jpg

I'm pretty sure I haven't played with a family for this long, so I'm quite happy!
  • Options
    Shades302Shades302 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Laceyrose wrote: »
    Oh wow @Shades302 I love your family tree .. where did you get that ? I would love it to get it for my legacy family.
    Oh it is thePlumtree app, if you click the link i added under the screenshot, you can make your own by clicking one of the buttons on the top, or simply type 'theplumtreeapp' into google and it is the first link. :3
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    mmertor wrote: »
    Now we are here, the SIXTH GENERATION of Feldmans!

XNbTTDZ.jpg

Now the current household consists of Ryan (third child of Andrea and Nate), Joelle (she is the daughter of Summer Holiday) and their little toddler Randy!

Joelle was pregnant when they took the photo :smile:
    gnoycLj.jpg?1

Joelle and Randy playing :blush:
    pxI9E8R.jpg

I'm pretty sure I haven't played with a family for this long, so I'm quite happy!

Same here! I've never been able to get past third generation in sims 3. Now Declan, the eldest of fourth generation, is 11 days from finishing high school!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    The link in my signature doesn't work. I think it's because I just updated the family tree. Here's the link after the update:
    https://app.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#589b8803ee7e0115a828421b
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    Okay, the Plumb Tree App isn't working! I can't even sign back in after resetting my password.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    soccer_emmysoccer_emmy Posts: 114 Member
    I love all of the families posted on here! I'm going to have to post mine soon!
  • Options
    Finally I'm able to post links and pictures, so I'm going to post my family tree:
    https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#58aca585551ca10e2b8d1e44
    I have written a lot of backstory on the characters, maybe too long on my starter sim :sweat_smile:

This is probably my favorite family right now, I'm thinking of doing a story thread on it from the beginning (generation 1)
    What do you guys think? :smile:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    By the way, the reason why Alison and Alaric doesn't have any images yet, is because they're still babies :relaxed:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    YubellYubell Posts: 440 Member
    edited February 2017
    Mother Belle Collier
    tumblr_inline_om02zdRaAt1tmwt14_540.png

Her Husband Benny Collier
    tumblr_inline_om02zfoOH51tmwt14_540.png

Their Daughter Alice Collier
    tumblr_inline_om02z3Jrs51tmwt14_540.png

Their second daughter Mikayla Collier
    As a child:
    tumblr_inline_om02zhMeWa1tmwt14_540.png

As a teen:
    tumblr_inline_om02zj5OJb1tmwt14_540.png

Their Third Child Adrianna Collier
    As a toddler:
    tumblr_inline_om02zbuZFE1tmwt14_540.png
    As a Child:
    tumblr_inline_om02z3aSMe1tmwt14_540.png
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    edited February 2017
    FotorCreatedlll.jpg

FotorCreatedklkk.jpg

Is this due to cc/mods or did the game actually produce freckled kids?
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Not sure about their game but the vanilla game will produce freckled toddlers on its own without the help of mods. They can still loose their freckles when the age up again into teens (or so I've seen in other posts I haven't gotten a freckled toddler yet in the game myself).
    ~ ~ ~