Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Corwim's Creations (Vampire Lair & Buffy sims & art p. 36-37

Comments

• Options
    SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Corwim wrote: »
    Thanks for dropping by @Sorceress and the lovely comment! Hehe, building a starter is fun challenge, though no budget builds are enormous fun as well. :) My starter is probably too big, I kinda ran out of money to properly decorate and 'clutter' the house, but the essentials are there and for sims just moving in wanting to give it their own touch, it'll do nicely. :)

I am sure it will! Me personally I was getting tired of my build towards the end of it! I am very proud of it but now hoping some people will test it on here and let me know if there is anything I have missed/need to fix up :P As whilst being so happy and proud of my best build yet I was also so happy to get it done and over with! That is the only issue I find I have doing huge builds. Most welcome and have a good day I am going to head to bed here soon :)
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Noah Storm, College Jock
    Gallery Link

Noah%20Storm%20closeup%202_zpskqg4vgd9.jpg

I thought more about the back story of my vampire hunter sim Jake Storm and figured it would be an interesting story element to give this loner, non-committal sim a son, and even more so, let him have a child with one of his enemies, a vampire. So I took him into CAS together with my vampire sim Killian and started playing with genetics (love that option in CAS! :) ). And out came this sim that I named Noah! B)

Here's his backstory:
    In contrast to his dad, loner vampire hunter Jake Storm, Noah is very outgoing, a total flirt, a bro to his friends, loves to party, play sports and he's a popular jock in college. His dad never told Noah he might have vampire plasma running through his veins. Will Noah ever figure out his origin?

I thought it would be interesting to make Noah the total opposite of Jake. Where Jake is a loner, avoiding friendships and relationships due to anyone he knows being a potential target of one of his enemies, Noah is the complete opposite. Noah has a bubbly personality, is super social, loves to flirt and to party and is a total bro to all his guy friends. With that kind of personality, I thought Noah would fit perfectly at university (how I wish we'd get that expansion pack back in Sims 4! :) ) where he's the campus' most popular guy and together with his athletic interest, a total jock. I think Jake and Noah will be interesting sims to play, where Jake is a distant father, keeping his vampire hunter business a secret from Noah, while Noah seeks the social contact he doesn't find with his father at college. And while Noah might be a big flirt and has the serial romantic aspiration (the non-committal trait from his dad might be inherited a bit ;) ) at the moment, I do plan for him to settle down when he meets the right sim (and will change his aspiration then). And I think I already know with which of my sims I will let him eventually partner up. B)

Anyway, I tried to put his college lifestyle into Noah's outfits. At first, I focused on his party going, figuring a shirtless everyday style would fit with a jock living it up at college. :p So that's what he was wearing in my first upload (Found here). But today I revisited him and added a bunch of extra outfits that would fit other occasions as well, so his new upload now comes with a whopping 15 outfits. :) I also wanted his outfits to contrast those of his dad, so Noah's outfits are a lot lighter as opposed to the dark, natural coloured outfits of his father. Noah's also in tune with current fashion and not afraid to show a splash of bright colours here and there.

Here they are:

Everyday Wear 1, 2 and 3, plus his two formal outfits:
    Noah%20Storm%20Everyday%203_zpsghgiunjt.jpg Noah%20Storm%20Everyday%202_zpstbcongme.jpg Noah%20Storm%20Everyday%201_zpsca2drtrk.jpg Noah%20Storm%20Formal%201_zpseiz7n928.jpg Noah%20Storm%20Formal%202_zps9as2aqfo.jpg

Sleep wear outfit 1, 2 and 3; plus his two athletic outfits:
    Noah%20Storm%20Sleep%201_zpsd84hgaxq.jpg Noah%20Storm%20Sleep%202_zpsw1rbxltw.jpg Noah%20Storm%20Sleep%203_zpskzb8ht7y.jpg Noah%20Storm%20Sports%201_zpsnjhswoah.jpg Noah%20Storm%20Sports%202_zps6t79a6zq.jpg

Party wear 1, 2 and 3, plus his two swim wear outfits:
    Noah%20Storm%20Party%201_zpsvuloyxrr.jpg Noah%20Storm%20Party%202_zpsctthkcx9.jpg Noah%20Storm%20Party%203_zpsvhywfmkv.jpg Noah%20Storm%20Swim%201_zpsrym264d0.jpg Noah%20Storm%20Swim%202_zpscsflhqfx.jpg

Yoink! Can I get the link to this guy on the gallery?? Am going to make him fall for my female vampire sim muahahahaha :) Hes perfect for her! I have been lazy and not feeling like creating more sims or builds for awhile after finishing my big manor build late yesterday! Thanks :) Am going to put a twist in that story of yours hehe :)

Gah Just found the gallery link! Sorry Tired and not thinking clearly!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Hey Cor! Glad to see you back creating. Always been a fan of your work - fabulous job! Love your Victorian WIP and your Valentine Sim. I'll be lurking :mrgreen:
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited February 2017
    Sorceress wrote: »
    Thanks for dropping by @Sorceress and the lovely comment! Hehe, building a starter is fun challenge, though no budget builds are enormous fun as well. :) My starter is probably too big, I kinda ran out of money to properly decorate and 'clutter' the house, but the essentials are there and for sims just moving in wanting to give it their own touch, it'll do nicely. :)

I am sure it will! Me personally I was getting tired of my build towards the end of it! I am very proud of it but now hoping some people will test it on here and let me know if there is anything I have missed/need to fix up :P As whilst being so happy and proud of my best build yet I was also so happy to get it done and over with! That is the only issue I find I have decorating huge builds. Most welcome and have a good day I am going to head to bed here soon :)

Your Nightmare Manor looks amazing @Sorceress , both inside and out! I don't think I'd have the energy or time to create such a massive build and decorate all those rooms, so I can totally understand what you're saying, lol.

Hehe, that's awesome Noah here would be the perfect partner for your sim vampire! Love the twist on the story, seems like he'll never escape his vampire heritage. ;) Glad you found the link, have a wonderful night's rest!

Thanks @aricarai , so good to see you here too! Thanks for your lovely comment and the occasional lurking in! ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Saw the next challenge in Rosemow's One Room One Week topic and loved the idea to design a room where a wedding proposal could take place in a public, yet secluded and romantic room. The challenge also mentioned Katie, I assumed the same sim for which we were asked to design a toddler's room a few weeks back. So, I went back in game and aged up my toddler sim Katie Jensen into a young adult. Thinking she would meet my Valentine's day sim Sam while on a singles holiday in Windenburg where they would fall madly in love. Here's there first picture together! :)
    Sam%20amp%20Katie%201_zpsyfqvo8pn.jpg

And now off to design the room for the challenge where Sam will actually propose to Katie! B)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,600 Member
    The picture of Katie and Sam together is very special <3 Katie is very pretty! I will look forward to seeing the room where Sam ( David in the challenge :) ) proposes to Katie!
  • Options
    Thank you so much @Rosemow! Had fun creating their story and their looks in CAS, and taking them around Windenburg so they could get to know each other and snap some pictures. :) Next time I'm in game though, the fun's over for them and it's down to building and playtesting! ;)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Lovely to see lots of fabulous new creations here. Plumbob Colours is a very cheery and happy room, well designed and decorated bright and vibrantly. What a great background to Noah Storm, think it's brilliant and so is he, as well as his traits and wardrobe. Your Victorian home is looking superb, can't wait till the WIP becomes completed. Sam Gladstone is absolutely beautiful, his eyes are amazing and I love your choice of outfits :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Hey Wim, great to see your build and your sims. Love the colours of the build! Goes so well together! Great decor too. Good job with the sims too. Great outfits. Will be adding to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Love Sam and Katie dear! They make for a beautiful couple!
  • Options
    Thank you so much @masajo , @yanti68 and @BreeMiles for all your wonderful comments and support, they mean so much to me! :)

I'm also happy to say that Sam and Katie are engaged now, will be back soon with pictures of the room and their (early lol) Valentine's Day date that led up to Sam proposing to Katie. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Katie Jensen
    Gallery Link

Katie%20Jensen%20YA%20closeup%201_zpsqrbhjg5j.jpg

When Rosemow posted the new challenge for her One Room, One Week, One Theme topic and the description asked for a room in which Katie would be proposed to, I knew I had to dive back in game and age up my toddler Katie sim I had made for the toddler's bedroom challenge a few weeks ago! :)

That challenge described Katie as a toddler who loved being read stories to, asking for her bedroom to have a lovely book nook in its design. I decided to make Katie a goofy, cheerful and a colourful sim in her outfits, just like her mom Sarah. Just as a reminder, this is what they looked like back then: :)

Little Katie and her mom Sarah Jensen:
    Sarah%20amp%20Katie%20closeup%201_zpsswdt3phh.jpg

I wanted Katie to still fit the description she had as a toddler, so I gave her the bestselling author aspiration and one of her traits is bookworm. Katie had the silly trait when she was a toddler, so I gave her the cheerful trait as an adult. Didn't want to pick the goofball trait as that was one her future boyfriend already had. ;) And finally I also gave her the romantic trait, as the theme for this week's room challenge was super romantic and I figured Katie would love all the romance that would go into a wonderful proposal, plus the sim I had in mind for her partner was a romantic too, they'd be perfect for each other! B)

Well, with all that decided, it was time to see what Katie would look like as a young adult, and I must say I was wonderfully surprised, as she turned into a really beautiful woman, if I say so myself. :) I used the amazing gallery poses by Vanderetro again to choose better poses for her upload, and they look pretty fantastic: B)

Katie%20Jensen%20YA%20closeup%202_zpsqv8orcqu.jpg Katie%20Jensen%20YA%20closeup%203_zpsvzpleyvg.jpg

Upload description:
    Toddler Katie has grown up into a beautiful YA! She used to love when her mom Sarah read stories to her as a child, and she's still a bookworm today. She wants to become a bestsellingAuthor one day, though her greatest dream might be finding a romantic boyfriend, one who can make her laugh and who shares her creative interest. Who will ask this cute girl out for Valentine's Day?

For her outfits, I wanted to keep them cheerful and colourful, just as they were when she was younger, but then with a more mature and fashionable touch. Katie seemed like a sim who loved pastels and denim, but also beautiful gowns as she likes to dress up for formal affairs or various party occasions, going from very casual to cute, sophisticated, modern and professional. So couldn't stop at the usual 6 outfits again, lolz, and gave her a total of 13 outfits. ;)

Here they are:

Everyday 1 and 2 (there's the romantic one, perfect counterpart to one of boyfriend Sam's everyday wears :) ), night wear and athletic wear:
    Katie%20Jensen%20YA%20Everyday%201_zpsc5kpfmba.jpg Katie%20Jensen%20YA%20Everyday%202_zpsosayjw4g.jpg Katie%20Jensen%20YA%20Sleep%201_zpsu9kvlbpg.jpg Katie%20Jensen%20YA%20Sports%201_zpsneqne9u8.jpg

Formal outfits 1, 2 and 3 and Swim wear:
    Katie%20Jensen%20YA%20Formal%201_zpsb36zthow.jpg Katie%20Jensen%20YA%20Formal%202_zpso8xnovmo.jpg Katie%20Jensen%20YA%20Formal%203_zpsekfpdwz9.jpg Katie%20Jensen%20YA%20Swim%201_zpsq8u0xpl1.jpg

And finally 5 party wear outfits, something for every occasion. :D
    Katie%20Jensen%20YA%20Party%201_zpsehl8mkul.jpg Katie%20Jensen%20YA%20Party%202_zpskizc2eat.jpg Katie%20Jensen%20YA%20Party%205_zpsrmucnj5w.jpg Katie%20Jensen%20YA%20Party%204_zps2lt8smjy.jpg Katie%20Jensen%20YA%20Party%203_zpsxp04cqbj.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Romantic Dining
    Gallery Link

Romantic%20Dining%2016_zpsnhbonfxy.jpg

Loved the theme for Rosemow's One Week, One Room, One Theme challenge this week! This is the description:
    David is feeling a little nervous. It is approaching Valentines Day, and he has decided that it is the perfect time to ask Katie , his girlfriend, to marry him! He doesn't know though where is the best place to ask her to marry him! They don't live together. Could you please help David and design a room where he can propose to Katie? She really likes flowers, so they would be nice in the room.
    If you could, that would be great! David would be very pleased !

Having just made a sim for Valentine's Day, this was the perfect room to build for him to bring his girlfriend to and pop the big question. Sam (just keep renaming him to David to fit the challenge's description ;) ) is a musician, so I wanted to include an instrument in this room so he could play romantic songs for Katie, his beautiful girlfriend after they met on a singles trip in Windenburg, on their date. I also made this a more formal room, as proposing to Katie was a big deal for Sam. And since Katie loves flowers, the room also had to have a clear flower theme. As the description also mentioned it had to be a room that wasn't located in their house, as they don't live together, I immediately thought of a private room at a restaurant as the perfect location to have the ultimate romantic date! :) So this room can be added to any house as a fully functioning dining room, but also to any restaurant to have a beautiful night out for two romantic sims, and hence the name "Romantic Dining". :) This is the first time I've used the MOO cheat while decorating, so if you should like to download this room, make sure to have the bb.moveobjects cheat activated before placing.

Pictures of the room :

Romantic%20Dining%2015_zpspywjfubh.jpg

On one side of the room is a bar and a music stereo to get the evening started. Sims can enjoy a cocktail here together, made themselves or ordered from a hired bartender, and dance together by the stereo. I also placed a table here where your sims can put their cooked dishes on and then serve them from there to the dining table. I had included a dish of excellent heart shaped cookies here made by Katie, but apparently that wasn't included in the upload. Still, a serving table would come in handy here anyway. :) There's also a little extra room I left between the serving table and dining table as I figured that would be a perfect spot for the chocolate fountain from Luxury Party Stuff, perfect for a romantic room, but a pack I don't have myself, yet. ;)
    Romantic%20Dining%204_zpsqvvoacey.jpg

The dining table by a warm fire and, surrounded by a flowery theme, as Katie loves those so much, flowers on the mantlepiece, flower pattern on the carpet and in the shape of the lighting fixtures:
    Romantic%20Dining%2012_zpsiffakvie.jpg

The Grand Piano where sims can play love songs to each other, or hire a pianist to play beautiful melodies while they enjoy their romantic dinner:
    Romantic%20Dining%207_zpsjj1sih2h.jpg

A romantic nook where two sims can relax and cuddle on the sofa and enjoy the warmth of the fireplace. There's also two paintings above the fireplace, painted by Sam when he was in a romantic mood, that when enabled will encourage the flirty emotion in your sims. :)
    Romantic%20Dining%208_zpsgbf180cw.jpg

And finally an overview of the room from above:
    Romantic%20Dining%201_zpsorcjtvwt.jpg

Playtesting this room was so much fun, because it meant planning out Sam's proposal to Katie step by step! :)
    Post edited by Corwim on
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Wonderful sim and beautiful room dear. I'm loving you are back to share your beauty with us!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Sam's Wedding Proposal to Katie

Having met each other during a trip for singles to Windenburg, Sam and Katie fell madly in love once they returned home. They stayed in touch and frequently went out on dates. While Katie loved reading books, she greatly appreciated the stortytelling Sam put into the songs he composed on his piano. In fact, it was his creative ability to do so that was one of the reasons she fell for him. Another was that Sam was a total goofball! Katie being very cheerful loved to laugh and have fun, and Sam had just the type of humor she enjoyed. Plus, having to perform regularly with his band around town meant plenty of opportunities to go out and watch his shows too. They also both had a very romantic nature and loved spending time with each other. Katie really started to believe Sam could be the one for her, the one she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. It also helped that Sam really hit it off with her family! Her mom Sarah loved how much he took care of Katie, being the perfect gentleman and her uncle Zander with his childish nature, loved goofing around with Sam whenever the family got together. Oh, and it also didn't hurt that Sam was quite the hunk either. ;)

When Valentine's Day came around, Sam didn't say a word about what his plans for their date were going to be. He only told Katie they were going to a very fancy place and it was best to dress formally. Sam had planned to take Katie to the five star restaurant Chez Sims and booked the romantic private room there as he wanted the perfect date for them. This was amazing to Katie who never had been in such a beautiful place! She did wonder how Sam could afford this on his musician's budget; little did she know Sam had saved up for this night as he was planning something very special for tonight. Sam had been feeling the same as Katie these last few months, and knew Katie was the girl for him. Tonight was the night he was going to propose to her and for that, only the best location and the best food would do. Sam was nervous about how the night would go. Would she say yes? Donning his best suit, Sam headed over to pick Katie up for their Valentine's Day date. She looked stunning in her pink dress! Everything was set for the proposal, and here's how it went:

To get the evening started, Sam played a love song he composed especially for Katie on the piano:
    Romantic%20Dining%20Sims%201_zpshzx5djtp.jpg

Katie loved watching Sam playing the piano, and the beautiful melody touched her heart:
    Romantic%20Dining%20Sims%202_zpsnvte78sc.jpg

Next it was time for a cocktail ordered from the bar before dinner arrived:
    Romantic%20Dining%20Sims%205_zps7q666hif.jpg

There was also a little time for a dance by the stereo:
    Romantic%20Dining%20Sims%207_zpsgt2vbajo.jpg

Before dinner arrived, Sam had one more gift for Katie: knowing she loves flowers, he had picked up a beautiful rose for her:
    Romantic%20Dining%20Sims%208_zpszbkysvlc.jpg

After enjoying a lovely meal, they ended the dinner with heart shaped cookies for dessert:
    Romantic%20Dining%20Sims%206_zpsku78gjng.jpg

After dinner, they relaxed in the romantic nook by the other fire place, enjoying a cuddle and a kiss:
    Romantic%20Dining%20Sims%203_zps8yxljpow.jpg

Just when Katie thought this perfect evening was drawing to a close, she noticed Sam getting a bit nervous. He cleared his throat and said: "Katie, there's something I've been meaning to ask you"
    Romantic%20Dining%20Sims%2010_zps579cs8zf.jpg

He then went down on one knee before her:
    Romantic%20Dining%20Sims%2011_zpsfzb6ncvf.jpg

And offered her the most gorgeous ring she had ever seen! "Katie", Sam whispered, "Will you marry me?"
    Romantic%20Dining%20Sims%2013_zpsrsxtw8lj.jpg

At first she was speechless, this was everything she had hoped for! She tried on the ring:
    Romantic%20Dining%20Sims%2014_zpsyugtehml.jpg

She didn't need to think long about her answer, accepting the ring she jumped into Sam's arms. "Yes, I do!", she yelled. :)
    Romantic%20Dining%20Sims%2017_zps3fskxpgs.jpg

Perfect ending to a perfect night, Katie and Sam are now engaged. <3
    Romantic%20Dining%20Sims%2016_zpsk21qop5y.jpg
    Post edited by Corwim on
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Aaw, thank you so much @BreeMiles , that is such a sweet thing to say! :) It is great to be back, and I'm having a wonderful time. Thank you so much for stopping by! *awesome sim hug* :)
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Great new Sims and your Romantic Dining Room is very nicely decorated, too!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,600 Member
    Katie is so pretty! :) It was very nice reading the background details that you wrote about her, and also seeing the outfits that you chose for her for the different categories. I enjoyed also reading the background details of Sam and Katie's relationship and the time leading up to the proposal. It was so special to read! You are such a very creative story writer! You have a skilful writing talent. I will also copy here what I wrote in the challenge thread

Romantic Dining is such a very special and elegant place for David to propose after a meal! :) Very pretty red and romantic colour scheme of the room! The red wall paneling looks very elegantly nice! The hearts are nice touches on the walls. The rose petals look so pretty on the floor at the entrance to the room! Very nice music nook corner! The Sims will enjoy sitting together on the sofa listening to the piano being played or David will enjoy playing songs specially for Katie. The dining area is very nice! The bow type of chairs. the red colour of the table top, the candles on the fireplace ledge and the floor and the red rose look so very nice together! The floral floor rug looks pretty. The fireplace is warming. Very nice fireplace sitting area! The trellis roof covering over the wall of candles and the greenery on the wall look so very nice! The roses are romantic on the fireplace ledge. It is a nice touch that flirty emotion giving paintings are on the wall. The bar area is very nice! The sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar together before the meal. They will enjoy dancing together to the stereo music to celebrate their engagement! The cherry blossom wall picture and the blossoms either sides of the stereo look very pretty!
    I am glad that the proposal went well! The pictures and story that you wrote are so lovely and special! Thankyou very much for posting it <3
    It is a very romantically nice dining room! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Very romantic and gorgeous room, perfect setting for a proposal, Katie Jensen is very beautiful and so glad she said 'yes', love the storyline :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you so much @StSciurus , glad you like them, thanks for visiting! :)

Aaaw, thank you so much for saying that @rosemow ! I can never create anything without a story in mind and probably overthink all the details a little bit lol, but I really enjoy coming up with sims backgrounds, and its also the sims themselves who I base my decisions on for when I create a room or house. :) These last few weeks, your challenges have been a fantastic added inspiration for both the sims and rooms for them I've made, I'm so glad and thankful you're doing these! <3

Hi @masajo ! So glad to hear you are liking the room, Katie and the story I've made up for her! :) Thank you so much for dropping by!
  • Options
    Gorgeous and Adorable! Love what you did here! I honestly stopped doing challenges as I was getting annoyed with not being able to do my other builds that I wanted too! Whilst they did help me improve I did also get fustrated with limitations in funds etc as that is so hard for me lol! But I also realised I would rather not be pressured by the competitions and deadlines and just enjoy my personal builds! Very nice job here though! Its a gorgeous room!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    LonnykinsLonnykins Posts: 508 Member
    edited February 2017
    @Corwim Great Room! Love all of the Details. Very well thought out and Designed. Love the idea of adding it to a restaurant Or a home. :) All the Pics are Great! That Personal touch is sure to help others envision their sims in there :) Also; Thanks for stopping by my Celebrity Sim thread and commenting on Benedict Cumberbatch. :)

2lky1ys.jpg
    Post edited by Lonnykins on
  • Options
    Thank you so much @Sorceress ! I understand how you feel about challenges/contests. I only participate in the ones that stimulate my creativity together with the ones I have time for. At the moment, that's only one room challenge per week lolz, but I'm having great fun with it! :) Plus, I've been able to use two rooms I made for it in my Victorian WIP, so that's a nice bonus. :) I'm a procrastinator as it comes to finishing builds anyway, so participating in a challenge actually motivates me to actually get something finished now and then! :D

@Lonnykins : Thank you so much! Glad to hear you enjoyed the detail I put in there. :) And you're welcome, I really enjoy your celeb sims, it's great to visit your topic whenever you put a new one on the Gallery! B)
  • Options
    Thank you so much @Sorceress ! I understand how you feel about challenges/contests. I only participate in the ones that stimulate my creativity together with the ones I have time for. At the moment, that's only one room challenge per week lolz, but I'm having great fun with it! :) Plus, I've been able to use two rooms I made for it in my Victorian WIP, so that's a nice bonus. :) I'm a procrastinator as it comes to finishing builds anyway, so participating in a challenge actually motivates me to actually get something finished now and then! :D

@Lonnykins : Thank you so much! Glad to hear you enjoyed the detail I put in there. :) And you're welcome, I really enjoy your celeb sims, it's great to visit your topic whenever you put a new one on the Gallery! B)

Makes a lot of sense :) I seem to have too much in the way of creative juices sometimes lol! Hence why I have some unfinished builds yet lol :open_mouth:
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Exciting news! Sam has placed third in the Valentine's date challenge I entered him in! :)

Challenge%202_zpsjidwjdvz.jpg

Check out the other contestants on the Gallery using the hashtag #VDCK, there were a lot of interesting guy sims created for this challenge. B) And I'm kinda glad Sam didn't win, because you know, he's already found his perfect match in Katie in the mean time. ;)

With Valentine's Day approaching I also thought it was time to create the love interest of my vampire hunter sim Jake Storm, and the sim who is also Noah's mother. Who would be this vampire who was able to persuade Jake to give up his loner, non-committal existence and halt his vampire hunting business, and fall head over heels in love? B)

Here's a sneak preview of family portraits: dad Jake, their son Noah in the middle, and finally mom Elena:

Jake%20Storm%20closeup%203_zps13wgj6uq.jpg Noah%20Storm%20closeup%203_zpspdia7xgo.jpg Elena%20Ardelean%20closeup%207_zpstpbavimx.jpg

Writing up Elena's backstory as we speak, stay tuned! :)

@Sorceress : Lol, I think we all have unfinished builds in our games, too many ideas, too little time! :D Kudos on you for your conviction to sit down and finish them one at a time, wish I had that lolz, but I'm more all over the place working on all of them together and not finishing any of them in the foreseeable future. ;)