Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires: Did you know...?

Comments

• Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    KHS12 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to have bat woohoo?

Both participants need to be vampires with the bat power, then in shows up as a romance option.

Maybe I need to check Caleb Vatore for bat powers because my vamp is dating him and it's not showing up.
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member

Both participants need to be vampires with the bat power, then in shows up as a romance option.

Maybe I need to check Caleb Vatore for bat powers because my vamp is dating him and it's not showing up.

Caleb is running with Hyperspeed so he may not have the bat power, but I don't know for sure.
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Tanja1986 wrote: »

Caleb is running with Hyperspeed so he may not have the bat power, but I don't know for sure.

Caleb makes the greatest baby daddy I have seen in the game yet. Both sets were by accident, and he was all just raising and potty training and all that stuff... Honestly, in my game I have never seen a more family tuned sim. It is kind of strange. Like some strange hopeleas romantic who wants like a thousand vampy babies.

Ohh!! Now I understand why he and my sim female became friends quite quickly actually. The first day when he visited her they made it up to friends. every single day he started calling her. It's so funny actually, because in the end I let Vlad bite her and turn her. I did not get a call since then... hmmm weird lol But maybe in my next try with this pack I will choose Caleb instead.
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    Umm... if your sim gets bitten and drunken from deeply they can't be woken up from the sleep/coma... a little awkward when the needs of the baby is in the blue and you get a message that if you don't feed the baby it will be taken away! :s

Noooooo!!! How awkward! Poor baby!

My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)
    Shades302 wrote: »
    Did you know that if you move to the empty lot in FH and fluff about trying to decide what to build while looking at the lot in live mode that your newly turned vampire will die in the sun. :'(:joy: *quits without saving*

Haha, I wonder if there is a vampire death counter.
    Wonder how many have died so far. XD

@SimGuruDrake is this tracked? It would be awesome :hushed:

I'm not sure! I won't see why not, another thing to add to my list to find out :D
    Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims
  • Options
    Joel2810Joel2810 Posts: 989 Member
    Did you know this pack adds vampires to the game?
  • Options
    RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member

Vampires can drink from aliens which i thought it would be only human sims but ..
    tumblr_okbmqkgCNv1vawlefo3_1280.png
    tumblr_okbmqkgCNv1vawlefo2_1280.png
    tumblr_okbmqkgCNv1vawlefo1_1280.png
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • Options
    mattytudemattytude Posts: 212 Member
    Did you know powers can backfire on yourself?
    I tried to cause Vlad to hallucinate and ended up dazing myself into a state that I could not cancel.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,444 Member
    Did you know you don't have to be a vampire to sleep in or claim a casket?
  • Options
    Did you know Vampires can pretend to bite other sims?

How?
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member

How?

Yeah, how? :D

Also, thanks for all the info guys, I love reading all of this. Only had a few hours to test stuff myself, so my vamp's still pretty much a n00b when it comes to vampirism (and so am I) :D
  • Options
    Did you know sims can't walk over the bridge in Forgotten Hollow? I was hoping they could.
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited January 2017
    Did you know that a Vampire can forcibly turn someone or offer to turn. I didn't even realise that you could offer it first. Hahahhahahaha!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    edited January 2017
    To7m wrote: »
    I haven't caught up on comments yet as playing in game but just found out good sims won't woohoo in coffins lol.

--T

Seriously? :open_mouth: Is this for only human sims or does it apply to vamps as well?

Because, whoops, I have made several Good Vampires. Got to make sure they don't woohoo in coffins, I guess, lol. :tongue:

Well, she keeps saying 'why would I want to do THAT in THERE?' Every time Vlad tried to show her his coffin. I feel so sorry for him, I gave up after a while, he's still asking her to woohoo every now and again on his own and I keep getting the pop up. Poor Vlad haha.

I imagined her to be an elegant, nice wife while Vlad is his angry, evil ancient, loner vampire self - she plays the part well without any help from me.

--T

ETA: Typos
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited January 2017
    Did you know that a vampire Sim in love with a human one can "declare eternal love" through the Romance panel? It's so cool. (The option has got a bat in front of it.)
    Post edited by gothprincess4ever on
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,412 Member
    My vampire just had a daymare from sleeping in a coffin :D
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    @SimGuruDrake Oh there you are! Been a bit worried about you lately as I haven't seen you past the toddler patch. You alright?

Did you know that fully grown garlic plant gives off a bad smell that vampires, dislike.

Did you know vampires can gain weight if they drink too much within a short time.

Did you know that debating whenever a vampire is real of not, to a vampire (low friendship) makes them offended.
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member

How?

I saw it under mischief.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options

How?

I saw it under mischief.

Thank you.
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Shades302 wrote: »
    Did you know that if you move to the empty lot in FH and fluff about trying to decide what to build while looking at the lot in live mode that your newly turned vampire will die in the sun. :'(:joy: *quits without saving*

Haha, I wonder if there is a vampire death counter.
    Wonder how many have died so far. XD

Most of them are probably Vlad.
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

How?

Yeah, how? :D

Also, thanks for all the info guys, I love reading all of this. Only had a few hours to test stuff myself, so my vamp's still pretty much a n00b when it comes to vampirism (and so am I) :D

I think it's a vampire interaction.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member

How?

I saw it under mischief.

Thx :D