Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires: Did you know...?

Comments

• Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Did you know that vampires can mist port and run at super speed while holding a toddler? its so awesome!

--T
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    To7m wrote: »
    Did you know that vampires can mist port and run at super speed while holding a toddler? its so awesome!

--T

I love this!
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    NZsimm3r wrote: »

--T

I love this!

I know - it looks so cool too, Vlad's son is going to be a natural lol. I forgot to disable Vlad's default fast run (super speed jogging is the ONE!) and when he got back to bathe Benjamin, they zoomed on up to the bathroom together - utterly fab! So I tried it on the way back with mist and that worked too!!

--T
  • Options
    SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member

--T

Super speed comes in handy when the tot has to go potty really bad and you want to get them there before they use the diaper.
  • Options
    lusyneczkalusyneczka Posts: 2 New Member
    It isnt : DID YOU KNOW... but i noticed something in teaser clip (sorry i cant post links)

Where i fount this style of walking which Vlad goes? And in the scene with Caleb when he " kissing" people... I can't found any options with this walking style or kiss thing. Anybody knows please ?
  • Options
    lusyneczka wrote: »
    It isnt : DID YOU KNOW... but i noticed something in teaser clip (sorry i cant post links)

Where i fount this style of walking which Vlad goes? And in the scene with Caleb when he " kissing" people... I can't found any options with this walking style or kiss thing. Anybody knows please ?

It's a walk style in CAS I think, lol I hate it so haven't actually looked for it. :s

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    Danielaxxh wrote: »
    Did you know that vampires enjoy drinking plasma from some sims more than others? At first I thought it was random but everytime my vampire sim drinks from this sim he gets a divine plasma moodlet and he thanks the sim lol

I wonder if some of it's consistent not random? My vamps were finding Mortimer Goth particular tasty!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    lusyneczkalusyneczka Posts: 2 New Member
    lusyneczka wrote: »

It's a walk style in CAS I think, lol I hate it so haven't actually looked for it. :s

Thank you for your response :smile: but it´s not the same :neutral:
  • Options
    SimMommy05 wrote: »

--T

Super speed comes in handy when the tot has to go potty really bad and you want to get them there before they use the diaper.

I know *chuckle chuckle* I turned Vlad's super speed back to default and he picks up Ben to do things auntonously and they whizz around the house together. He grows up tomorrow (sim day) and I've had aging off while I do his skills and such, I'm going to miss it lol

--T
  • Options
    Danielaxxh wrote: »
    Did you know that vampires enjoy drinking plasma from some sims more than others? At first I thought it was random but everytime my vampire sim drinks from this sim he gets a divine plasma moodlet and he thanks the sim lol

I wonder if some of it's consistent not random? My vamps were finding Mortimer Goth particular tasty!

It's the Fyre Father in my game for Vlad. Luckily he walks around FH a lot, along with Bjorn (I think that's his name)

--T
  • Options
    9862498624 Posts: 6 New Member
    Has anybody had a vampire ask to turn them? Caleb is my sims bf, and he asked to turn her.
    The pop up says
    Caleb Valtore would like to give your sim the gift of eternal life by turning him/her into a vampire. Do you accept.
    options:
    (Yes, Please!)
    (No, Thank you!)
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    Did you know that a human can have a whim about wishing to be turned into a vampire by a specific vampire. As well as a vampire can have a whim about turning a specific sim into a vampire.
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    So this could be a mod thing(I have MC command centre), or maybe it's because I moved a single lady sim into the empty premade in the new world, but on the second night at about 11(?) Lilith Vatore burst into my house, hypnotized my sim out of bed, bit her, and immediately left without as much as a hello. My sim has literally only ever met her brother Caleb.
  • Options
    CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    Not a did you know, just a slight disappointment.

Calling vampires at night: still the "I'm sleeping" notification. Was hoping it would be reverse and that pop up would happen during the day and you could chat at night
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• Options
    IstalriiIstalrii Posts: 76 Member
    That stronger vampires can end up having stronger offspring! Not sure on exactly how much, but I've noticed some teens get a small boost in vampire powers if one or more of their parents was a well-ranked vampire. Suppose it's almost like the skill boosts they get from toddler and child skills, just biological!
  • Options
    Shades302Shades302 Posts: 1,072 Member
    did you know there is a gargoyle statue in the water near that little island with the grave in it? xD I don't know why....
    eITpCia.png
    gJvinNW.png
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    You can sell the garlic wreaths, garlands, and braids. Wreaths go for 202 simoleons, garlands for around 150, and braids for about 50. I don't know if they're worth more as the garlic quality improves. My vampire hunter has 5 garlic plants by the front door, and they've kept Vlad and Lillith out. Caleb got in before he planted the garlic.
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    When a sim carries a toddler in bat form, the toddler becomes invisible.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Did you know that garlic in the inventory of another sim will give a vamp the nasty odour moodlet and then means the vamp can't drink? I thought it only worked with those garlic wreath thingies... but garlic in the inventory works too.

That's why Caleb called Rosemary and told her: "I have something important to ask you. Can you come right over?" And when she did, he ran into the house and ignored her!
    Thank you! Going to empty out the garlic from her inventory right now.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    ...that plasma packs are different colors if ordered off the computer compared to being made from frogs etc.

• Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    ...that plasma packs are different colors if ordered off the computer compared to being made from frogs etc.

It's because there are 3 kinds of plasma: Medical, Frogs and Fish. Medical gives the most plasma fulfilment for thirst ;) I found out about it when I created a mod that highers the fulfillment for thirst. My mods are on MTS now ;)
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member

--T

I love this!

I know - it looks so cool too, Vlad's son is going to be a natural lol. I forgot to disable Vlad's default fast run (super speed jogging is the ONE!) and when he got back to bathe Benjamin, they zoomed on up to the bathroom together - utterly fab! So I tried it on the way back with mist and that worked too!!

--T

My sim has the power that makes her fine all the time, she can never have emotions.

Her human brother and his wife and their toddler live with her. While the parents were at work the toddler started screaming, shes cold hearted though. She risked going out in the sun, picked up the toddler and poofed him via mist faaar away near vlads house then poofed back and went to sleep to recover her lost energy from going out in the sun.

Her niece was wandering around all day and when her father got home he instinctively went out to go get her. She was in almost all red and the social worker almost came.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Not a did you know, just a slight disappointment.

Calling vampires at night: still the "I'm sleeping" notification. Was hoping it would be reverse and that pop up would happen during the day and you could chat at night

You probably called a daywalker like Caleb. Vlad always hangs out at night with me.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    Tanja1986 wrote: »

It's because there are 3 kinds of plasma: Medical, Frogs and Fish. Medical gives the most plasma fulfilment for thirst ;) I found out about it when I created a mod that highers the fulfillment for thirst. My mods are on MTS now ;)

:+1: That's interesting. I thought it might have to do with my vamps weakness/powers.

Already using your vampy mod, it is a lot of fun! :joy:

• Options
    Simberella777Simberella777 Posts: 480 Member
    A "daywalker like Caleb". I never thought to put it that way, but he is, isn't he?