Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires: Did you know...?

That when a sim is turned by a vampire, the vampire that turns them becomes their 'master' in the relationship panel!

Brilliant!! Add your own 'did you knows'

--T

Comments

• Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Vampires can recall their mortal lives and can show off their powers
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    I have a question for those who tried to go through Forgotten Hollow. Could you click on the gate with the bats that come out? And how about that grave on the little isle. I tried to click on both of them and as a normal sim nothing is interactive. Is that normal? Maybe only as a vampire these things become active? Don't tell me what it is, just if it can be clicked on ;)
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    Tanja1986 wrote: »
    I have a question for those who tried to go through Forgotten Hollow. Could you click on the gate with the bats that come out? And how about that grave on the little isle. I tried to click on both of them and as a normal sim nothing is interactive. Is that normal? Maybe only as a vampire these things become active? Don't tell me what it is, just if it can be clicked on ;)

I tired them both, no interactions for me. Maybe it's something to do about learning vampire lore?
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Did you know Vampires can pretend to bite other sims?
  • Options
    Shades302Shades302 Posts: 1,072 Member
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    Did you know that if you move to the empty lot in FH and fluff about trying to decide what to build while looking at the lot in live mode that your newly turned vampire will die in the sun. :'(:joy: *quits without saving*

Haha, I wonder if there is a vampire death counter.
    Wonder how many have died so far. XD
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    Did you know that a higher rank vampire might called your new vampire to offer to come by to teach.

Did you know that vampires just have to be near garlic in order to get a bad moodlet. (not talking about the thing you craft to hang up but the actual garlic)

Did you know you can turn frogs into plasma packs.

• Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    ...that the larger bunches (name?) of garlic have a stronger smell so vamps can get uncomfortable in a larger radius!
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Shades302 wrote: »
    Did you know that if you move to the empty lot in FH and fluff about trying to decide what to build while looking at the lot in live mode that your newly turned vampire will die in the sun. :'(:joy: *quits without saving*

Haha, I wonder if there is a vampire death counter.
    Wonder how many have died so far. XD

@SimGuruDrake is this tracked? It would be awesome :hushed:
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    That there is a constant howling as from wolves? I bet you that is an Easter egg for eventual werewolves? :)
  • Options
    lmusiclmusic Posts: 288 Member
    One of the plants is from Sixam!
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    Did you know a lot of the Vintage Glamour clothes look great on vampires? :blush:

32354587262_49b0a63a64_b.jpg

32506505775_cd32d51c5a_b.jpg

That's gorgeous! I just bought that pack too, I want a vampire butler haha!

--T
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    You need level 5 of vampire lore to create garlic items. And you need 5 garlic for a braid, 10 for a wreath, and 15 for garland
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Did you know if you are in a romantic relationship with a vampire, the vampire can compare them to 'long-lost love'

Lololol, harsh!

--T
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Did you know that no townie or sims who visit Forgotten Hollow ever play chess on the two tables that are there? They are also pretty much not talking to each other, except very quickly. Did you ever see them play chess there? I mean the NPC sims? Same goes for fishing, I never saw anyone fishing there
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    @To7m Thanks! They work really well for glamorous, mysterious vamps. I'm not a fan of the female CAS stuff in Vampires, so it's good that I can get use out of Vintage Glamour here. :blush:
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    Did you know vampires can drink plasma from teens.

Did you know that having garlic in an vampire's inventory gives them a powerful negative moodlets that won't allow them to drink for hours.

• Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    The spiderwebs are draggable so you can have them at multiple layers. And the new Modern Victorian kitchen counters look great in game.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Oh and did you know that 'Bush Woohoo' isn't such a great option for a fledgling vampire either.... *also quits without saving* (I think I just need to get this house built asap!)

If you have Outdoor Retreat, maybe put up a tent first. :D
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)