Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires: Did you know...?

Comments

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Did you know that vampires can make plasma packs from fish or frogs? Good way to tide them over till they can find plasma fruit or start feeding on Sims.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    Until MCC updates
    You can turn premade sims into vampires:
    Testingcheats on
    traits.equip_trait trait_OccultVampire

Worked well for me
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    @SimGuruNinja Do plasma drinks spoil? Or other vampire remedies? I would like to know for my potions shop. :)
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    @SimGuruNinja Do plasma drinks spoil? Or other vampire remedies? I would like to know for my potions shop. :)
    Nope. They don't seem to have a spoil timer at all. Have had some plasma packs in my fridge for over a sim week and they are still good.
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Have people seen the werewolf shrine?
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,088 Member
    Kamio wrote: »
    Have people seen the werewolf shrine?

:o NO! *runs off to go find it*
  • Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    Did you know that vampires can make plasma packs from fish or frogs? Good way to tide them over till they can find plasma fruit or start feeding on Sims.

SimGuruHolms and I initially discussed some sort of blender or dehydrator to get plasma from fish/frogs. After 60 full seconds of Lyndsay glaring at us in silent disgust we decided that maybe it wasn't the most tasteful idea. ;)

rofl! :D
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Options
    JRBearJRBear Posts: 190 Member
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    There's a child's tombstone in Forgotten Hollow that has a couple of dolls placed by it.

Awww! Cute and sad.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    edited January 2017

SimGuruHolms and I initially discussed some sort of blender or dehydrator to get plasma from fish/frogs. After 60 full seconds of Lyndsay glaring at us in silent disgust we decided that maybe it wasn't the most tasteful idea. ;)

I'm sure a modder can fix that. ;)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Did you know that once a vampire changes to his Dark Form they are more prone to autonomously use their powers? Since Vlad visited my female human sim one night and he changed into his dark form, which he is still in BTW. I saw him drink from another townie. :)
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,839 Member

That would have been AWESOME! >:)
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    Oh and did you know that 'Bush Woohoo' isn't such a great option for a fledgling vampire either.... *also quits without saving* (I think I just need to get this house built asap!)

I just tweeted this out. Love it!

Ha! Saw that. lol. My vamp is safely indoors now, until later... >:) *swirls into bat form*
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    edited January 2017

I'm sure a modder can fix that. ;)

If they don't call it "The Super Bass-O-Matic '76," then they have no sense of history.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    TylerNTSTylerNTS Posts: 4 New Member
    Did you know that you can have more than one master?
    I just cured my vampire sim and made him into a vampire again. His former master is still listed as master along with his new so I don't know if this is a bug/glitch.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I didn't know Traits.(equip/remove)_trait trait_occult(Alien/Vampire) was a thing... I'm so happy!!!
    the_boss_is_on_a_roll_by_arielfan90-d9auzk7.gif
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    Does anyone know how to have bat woohoo?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    KHS12 wrote: »

Both participants need to be vampires with the bat power, then in shows up as a romance option.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    KHS12 wrote: »

Have 2 vamps in bat form with a romantic relationship and the option appears.

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited January 2017
    To7m wrote: »
    I haven't caught up on comments yet as playing in game but just found out good sims won't woohoo in coffins lol.

--T

Seriously? :open_mouth: Is this for only human sims or does it apply to vamps as well?

Because, whoops, I have made several Good Vampires. Got to make sure they don't woohoo in coffins, I guess, lol. :tongue:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    Umm... if your sim gets bitten and drunken from deeply they can't be woken up from the sleep/coma... a little awkward when the needs of the baby is in the blue and you get a message that if you don't feed the baby it will be taken away! :s