Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    @Mikezumi lol no, I used to look at them aged up with a sneak peek when they became toddlers too but I think I had some weird glitches from doing that if I remember. I stopped doing that and now it's just a surprise. :) Yeah I didn't know babies could be in them, I was just going to have Galaxy and Hyun-Moon do one and I saw the baby was available to join them in it ^_^
    Nice pictures too! Knox is looking good as a teen :)

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you :)
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Mikezumi -Thanks for the comment.Great picture!Great updates!
    @venusdemilosims -Thanks for the comment.I've added a Mod and stopped them from being added at random because some families can't manage them.Great update!
    @lasummerb -Great picture!
    @coco -Hi there!I know what it's like to not be playing normally because I had to test out a Mod to make sure it fixed an issue.
    @wickedjr89 -I've got to get back into my games again.Great pictures!I've had sims living on actual community lots before.THanks for your comment.
    @plushtrap_107 -Great picture!
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great update!
    @ClosetPrince2015 -Great pictures!
    @Ariel0105 -Hi there!That first one looks like my sims did in an old corrupted save I lost when the social worker object deleted my family's baby.
    @PalmArrow -Great update!
    @MoonandStars83 -I hope you find the cause of your problem soon.I found mine was being caused my Mods going missing and I found a Mod to fix another game issue.
    @Karritz -Great update!I had to add a new Mod to fix my school overcrowding issue.
    @Charlottesmom -Great update!It looks like you really need to add MOds to your game to fix the issues like stuck sims.
    @lisasc360 -Thanks for your comment.
    @texansky -Hi there!I looks like you've got a lot of work.
    @lanlyn -Great update!That's because Sandi's only three and is shorter.
    @CK213 -Great update!
    @cwaddell -Thanks for your comment.Great update!
    @CravenLestat -I couldn't watch your video because of the internet being slow.
    Here's my update below.I added that new Mod to this game folder.
    Evermore Falls,Maine-Summer-1636.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up early on that second summer morning and ready for the day quickly before getting to work on studying painting skill on the iPads.
    31090249781_3b1cbfc450.jpg
    They ended up getting mail and had to set up the new planters that arrived in the mail by about noon.
    31060778602_3601d296b9.jpg
    They had the washroom sink break as they were getting ready for work and eating lunch.
    30836865640_7ed3c0a81a.jpg
    Eli stopped to repair the sink before leaving for work.
    30397056683_abdb66a733.jpg
    They got home at 6PM and went to bed at 7:30 after chores were done.
    31090216861_258a3e0ca2.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi Great update :smiley:

@TadOlson Thanks for the comment and nice update :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    A few new pictures from me from University Life. This time I just have pictures of the world as I wont have time to play again until tomorrow

15250900_1844991005783583_6728950135506944748_o.jpg

I enjoyed watching the sunset

15259406_1845537382395612_6284729506192777411_o.jpg?oh=157040d001bea5fcb5c402fa3b9cfd80&oe=58B3BE67

15288524_1844991082450242_2959094111361064452_o.jpg

15259724_1844991069116910_4115168042805973011_o.jpg

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Well I finally did it. I caught up on the last 25 or so pages in a couple hours. I really enjoyed reading everyone's updates! I've got some pictures to share but it's past midnight here so I'll leave it for tomorrow. Night all :smiley:
  • Options
    Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    edited December 2016
    @emorrill
    Yay!!!! :):smiley::heart:
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    I promised feedback yesterday...oops! :blush:

Starting on page 912:

@Summerskydreamer , LOVE your house/stables! <3 Your main gate is beautiful. I really like how everything is right off the main house.

@PalmArrow , Nice makeover on Jerry and Anitra, subtle but you can see the improvement. I've never seen the duckface before either :D .

Are townie wedding a MC SP thing? Never saw one in my game, would be cool to see one. That little girl better avert her eyes! Glad she left..

@Ariel0105 , Nice Betty makeover.. :)

@venusdemilosims , I can really see why IF's would bug some simmers but I generally adore them, Noah is constantly playing with his IF, and does pull some cute faces while playing. :)

Skylar...Boy crazy, who woulda thought! Her adventures at college should make for an interesting story.... ;) Looks like she is enjoying the company of Anoki!

@ccarrig_95 , Homework first then Sims (Gaming time) that is what I always tell my kiddos, though I did suggest to my son's girlfriend that she quit college and play Sims full time the other day ;) !

Can't wait to see screenshots of Berlin and Malcolm, when you get a chance. :)

@Zinniavanilla , Awwwww!! Your Simself came out really cute! I was thinking of using Henna but read it takes hours and is very messy and stains everything :o . I love your kitty Vanguard, looks like a sweety!

Luckily Logan doesn't resemble his namesake!!

@king_of_simcity7 , Oh come on, maybe Carla's influence on him would make him feel younger again <3 . *Sorry, the Hopeless Romantic in me breaks out every now and again*

Geeze some of the words that are plummed on this site are just too much! s uck and s tup id are not bad words! Where the HECK is the eyeroll emoji?!?

Streaking police!?! :D

@Cadh20000 , Yeah, Silver and werewolves...I should know this from my numerous viewings of the movie Silver Bullet!

Actually thinking back I wonder if Resetsim would have worked with the stuck unicorn as he was just named Wild Horse, I guess it would have just reset all the wild horses.. ;)

@TadOlson , Love your IF!! <3

@Mikezumi , Yup, the bloody Repo man (woman in this case)...it my fault though, I wasn't paying attention to my sims just having fun with the unicorns. I still can't figure out what the repo jerk took!

I hate the unfair blame with the flirting too, it annoys me beyond belief when a newborn or toddler starts hating their mom because some random guy started flirting with her!

Jillian is scrawny because typical manga characters are very skinny and have huge maggups (boo....... bees), I like my Sims a little meatier too.

So sorry to hear of the loss of your husband (((HUG!!!))). :'(

Cool family shot! Knox is a nice looking teen, I see greatness in his YA years!

Does porter move just the family or the family with their house? I have houses tied to all my families.

@lasummerb , I like 4 but it really is too "happy" for me at times, I doubt I could get serious stories out of my Sims in 4. Jared is a total butt in 3 and when I remade him in 4 and gave him horrible traits he does fight with other Sims but then chats with them like nothing happened 3 seconds later..arrrgh! :s

@emorrill , Had a feeling you would like Ryan's Pony shirt!

@wickedjr89 , Awwww, a baby Vampire!! I wuv baby Vampires, they are my favorites. <3

I would LOVE to live in a library IRL!

CFE used to scare me to but I just strted playing after watching a few videos on youtube and it got easier, and a lot less scary. ;)

@plushtrap_107 , I laughed at your comment because my first thought when I saw the repo woman was 'I'm going to delete your butt!!'

Albert and Kenyon are cuties <3 !! Gotta love the playpen!

@ClosetPrince2015 , How did she die? fire??

Are they *seriously doing a remake of Splash? :s just looked it up on IMDb...crud looks like it's true. WHY......?????

@CravenLestat , Lotta looks pretty good for a resurrected ghost. ;)

@Karritz , The glow flies are really pretty, love Harry's painting. Your indoor gardens continue to inspire!

@lisasc360 , Craven's Simself has been banned from my game, he kept flirting with Judy Bunch...I'm Not kidding!! It was hysterical...and slightly disturbing. :s:D

@texansky , Strange that would happen with the store..

I'm not allowed to play with files, I mess them up (self imposed ban). Hope you get it all done soon and have actual playtime. :)

@lanlyn , I like the Duke of Bows but really want add more to it too. looks like your ever growing numbers of Sims will be highly entertained. I'd never get some of my sims away from the rocking chairs, they are as bad as the deep fryer and sprinklers! The dude miming a statue for 2 days!! That is dedication to your art! My son raves about Skyrim, I'd probably get addicted if I tried it so I stay far away, have peeked at his book about it though. (WoW is another I stay away from!).

@CK213 , More excellent Bridgeport screenshots!

@cwaddell , there is a point where trying to respond to everyone is just crazy! Even 4 pages takes me quite a while.

looks like Andre and Nickolas are in for some adventures at University! I always remember to install fire alarms in the dorm my sim is in, they never have any and a fire always seems to break out. Andre makes a nice looking vampire.

:smiley:
  • Options
    @TadOlson , I know you use tons of mods, but seriously I don't need a mod to fix one stuck unicorn, just remember to resetsim, fixed in 2 seconds easy...I only have stuck Sims once in a while so it's not worth mods to me. I know you are just offering help but I Really want to stay modless, in 3. I'm still playing on my POS HP and I'm sure that is the cause of some of my very minor issues.
  • Options
    ClosetPrince2015ClosetPrince2015 Posts: 210 Member
    edited December 2016
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @ClosetPrince2015 I had to look up who Henry Clavill was. To be honest I didn't see yours close enough to give an opinion but now that I know who he is but, if your Channing Tatum is any indication, you must have done a good job :D I made a few celeb sims a couple of years ago. My signature shows 4 of them: Ian Somerhalder, Josh Holloway, Spike and Angel.

That's one problem with the CAS mode of TS3... The sims look quite different in Live Mode..

The sim on my avatar is supposed to be Taylor Lautner
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited December 2016
    @Charlottesmom Hey what was the wink for. :D Lotta is great revived.All I did was gave her the hair from the India Set, that is how she looks default makeup everything and even the cool white/grey hair color.Even has that smexy vampire skin too naturally.She can be frustrating to get cause her grave is at a community lot venue in Bridgeport and she rarely comes out to haunt.Go snatch her up she would look hot on the back of your unicorn juss saying.They match look wise would be a amazing screenshot.

DEWWWWWWWWW ITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom Hey what was the wink for. :D Lotta is great revived.All I did was gave her the hair from the India Set, that is how she looks default makeup everything and even the cool white/grey hair color.Even has that smexy vampire skin too naturally.She can be frustrating to get cause her grave is at a community lot venue in Bridgeport and she rarely comes out to haunt.Go snatch her up she would look hot on the back of your unicorn juss saying.They match look wise would be a amazing screenshot.

DEWWWWWWWWW ITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

@CravenLestat ...Yes master....I'm going right now! ;)

Did you read my feedback for lisasc360? I really did ban your SS from my game due to incessant flirting with JUDY Bunch! Not a cute made over Judy, regular old Judy...wish to heck I took screenshots, but I was too busy laughing! This is the very reason my husband made me take my SS off the exchange after a few hours, he was afraid people would torture her or she would do bad/disgusting things..(not that I would give a hoot!).
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Wow! I'm away for a day and there's loads of pretty piccies! Beautiful photos everyone! <3

Well, I bit the bullet on two fronts: I downloaded MC and SP, though I haven't really had the chance to explore either AND I went to the dark side and downloaded some CC - oooh shiny!

I did a little bit more on my makeover of the Monotone, but I'm not sure if I'll keep it as it is, but for now I like what I've done:

Screenshot-1035_zpsg7aaebs6.jpg

Screenshot-1044_zpsyr6m5xaj.jpg

Screenshot-1036_zps4j7j6kxr.jpg

And then I made Morag, but she may need some tweaking:

60c02bab-ccb7-4b7a-bc86-86650ac524f5_zpsrq9wouuz.jpg

3484dc0f-36e6-488e-9f72-6d08f9d0c2cf_zpsmspupypv.jpg

Screenshot-1030_zps49sqzz52.jpg

• Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »
    _____

And from Skyrim. ...
    Beautiful Aurora Borealis with the twin moons.
    -oc13umGdiVMIWTtgsdm0u-kj3XL2AgWdahsZfg8nK-ENbCl-vvDuVwQkN8vkr6ZZcZKKukbV5MAvQReXZhOXC-oD5l3Yg5tF8a47p8nkC7LwWa81lqZaRwFsOhcXaVA5x5XyxKxwecljZr3koMhIejdSe4o-zznN7uGFIUxYUiRduVISHvZ9kWXPfK4VqPmLVq749BcDXJCR-OSIqD0YqI-6Vx0lL9V9Frj2I5kOQnKkH61ldLBPaGmYd72wx-l5a8BqpyZ9uML93S1pmKVY2IlQJvS7e9wHbl5KeF52p3CZA3_RzR7Bb7iwmqxrU2nlXWd-vWi90e5Yw83Xfd1IkAMor3H4jz1GaGVNajnHZIWNPpttkmPEsqxtuKqeRZNsaxDMryfPOBkY2bMpZetK2Vs8tdoNBl8PJ1Q2roTsEec2V75ZWDAFEOSpZJmHqQYcggrCwSLftAHoNJccCoT0a7DsA5k2puBUIDr5ePhO1r6NZ31EQsptm4DINNiGcAhNcwkEKR_3OIOe--Y2tXg-xjBk4It5poaKDoLmhdSUC4paRYZjCb-GXlrcUffEgsd8KtDm8bIHYLx5Wz2zXP8byleA_5rFgx_sHOdm-SqO_D19WyKRZwMow=w1614-h908-no

QAprN4LY-taw4Nfjnk5FoE-xMZauAgfSsfGUrgTb9paoX3Ry9WCpORxl7Nhm_A3MfZhCItxc3nQG6WIoN786QyRXKi43jWa7xuH2N_gw-W_IfBn17c1ONHlYAcBOf7g4dRojqbWe6aQExhRobhPUrk5nZBuByytsswpt1wCzIsM_tjC1nfZYTFPv39TxBRgzyJ3qNJ6gxbUVWKevNY27xBWsXIubgGSygbtw-erVH-Z92kXoqVzg2goI1qPO92503t2udn46J7X-x_E6_GTt6BWu1BnQoslbXP_Q5QHeF0wD71_qSi8s6dDbblUws_qkc0f4yck5k0qasXTYnKqm78vDy2q73orCGEG71OU7oUtW-dgghIA6YYVyXTEPBNFE0Z7i3ExtcBrOKZNiSQTM8uQFox6FQiyj8QAqm6Jh1B5DpELMyJOo5_r7jLboYTVFKrUlaCjZiQE4IO0ZWwco24W_BKFGXIGGWjHFLCURwY8qIewFHL8B13-Ll64DiS9iF9ss7Uq_akbFbaLZ9pkCnpNTxYLrOK6Cl3FV06PSA9bdiurMrUGgVJITzIOIWXnB8I9Oa3mZqIpZGMYDowK9zkBIm-9DzlcIBqCuWVzaR-7yX5JKuQZpvg=w1614-h908-no

Now that is doing aurora right. I hate the way it looks in Sims 3 - just some colored clouds. I installed Skyrim last month but only started with riding along in a cart, haven't really played yet. Your pictures looks good. I'll have to fit in playing Skyrim with playing Sims 3, reading the sims 3 forums, playing GW2 (which has been suspended for at least half a year now), playing Civ IV and re-watching Stargate Atlantis. Oh and going through my stuff, packing and eliminating much of it so I can get some work done on the house to sell it and move.
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    Hey, guys!
    Just a quick reply. I'll be going out soon, but I'd better be quick.
    I'll watch the new HP movie, "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them".

@lanlyn It's funny that you mentioned Oblivion because I've been thinking of playing it again. However, my idea is to set up a story instead of playing it to finish it. I was taking a shower a few minutes ago and I was even considering creating a new voiced-companion. I'd like to see how my accent improved since Fergus.

@TadOlson Thanks! Congrats on the improvement of your towns!

@Mikezumi I totally understand your option for male pregnancy. ;-) I don't go this path because I'm too conservative to imagine how a man can give birth to a baby.

@Charlottesmom Sorry for taking forever to reply this one.
    Everybody in my country was talking about the accident with the soccer team. It was a shame. You shouldn't worry much about your husband. I believe it's easier to be run over by a car.
    You should play in Lucky Palms. The world is dry but gorgeous. I have to erase saves once in a while. My backup folder in the other disk is full of stuff!

Guys, I'm very sorry for not commenting on the awesome stories that are going on. I've been lurking and so far it's one of the coolest places on the internet.
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom Thanks for the comment :smile:

@aricarai Great pictures :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Charlottesmom , I am using NRAAS SP, but if you have a resort with a wedding arch in your game townie weddings will happen even without any mods. (I almost saw another townie wedding today, but the bride was stood up by the other bride!)
  • Options
    @thuggishsplicer , My husband has been wanting to take flight lessons since he was a kid and was hoping to when he went to college in Florida but his dad said no way! I had discouraged him a few times when he brought it up, then a few years ago I decided to bring up taking flight lessons for myself (I Hate.....HATE...flying! And figured maybe it wouldn't scare me as much if I was the one in control). That phase passed for me ;) but he decided to bring it up again last year and I told him to go for it. I wasn't put on this Earth to squelch his dreams, so he started taking them, he is very close to getting his solo license. He does know my next crazy or dumb idea can't be vetoed, haven't thought of anything yet though. ;)

I can imagine the whole country was talking about the accident, sounds like they ran out of fuel. :/ Too sad for all the players, coaches and family on the plane.

I just moved everyone to Moonlight Falls...not sure why Lucky Palms was never a favorite, the desert land in Sims 4 is my base land, I adore it!

Hope all is well with you!! Have a great weekend...B :)
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    This was the first time I wanted my sims to use a wedding arch but found it already in use!
    A townie was waiting under the arch and suffering from heat. I used Master Controller to see the name of her partner and then locate her - she was inside the diner rabbit hole. I suppose she had to leave the wedding to go to work.
    sx0pe9.jpg

I reset the stood-up bride and the arch was free for Jerry and Anitra.
    Jonathan was Best Man, and the only other guest was the resort receptionist, Sheldon.
    23lfujp.jpg

The ceremony started...
    iqljrk.jpg

... and Jonathan was very moved by it.
    8x585y.jpg

But the bride and groom took the ceremony with humour.
    "Look, Jerry, I can balance the ring on my fingertip!"
    21jup8z.jpg

"Wow, that's so cool!"
    2ngc5d2.jpg

They got a little bit more serious for the kiss...
    20zv2fr.jpg

99hvmc.jpg

... and then they laughed again. "Hey, we are married! Isn't that hilarious!?"
    121bprk.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    Hey everyone :)

So, I know many of you would like to continue seeing my Pony sims... (I may pop in back in Ponyville every now and then ;) ) but...I'd like to start off fresh with a new story.

*Those of you following my Holland Family story...I honestly don't know when I will have that much time to get back into writing it (still have SO many events waiting to happen on there!) but most likely it won't be until next year after the holidays. I hope you don't mind waiting...I love and appreciate your support. <3 *

Anyway, I loaded up my game again (after a few months) and picked a new world, Hidden Springs, and have spent some time adding, deleting lots, beefing it up to my liking. There is a very special Sim I plan to add to this world and continue his story... ;)

I planned to download from the Exchange this particular character/celebrity Sim from someone who already created him on there, but....I don't have the required EP's for him to be added to my game SO....I have to create him myself. (Fun...) I'm not good at doing that.......... :-/ Anyhoo,

To get a sneak peek of WHO I will be creating...simply check out this eye candy :love:

Sam_Beckett_quantum_leap_2215003_282_500.jpg

The character is played by none other than the amazingly muti-talented actor and performer Scott Bakula. <3 Not everyone thinks he is eye candy, but I sure do! OH BOY I DO! ;):tongue: He is like the KING of on screen sexy kisses! :kissing::kissing_heart:

Ok anyway.......I have become quite the Quantum Leap fan so, yes, I will be creating his Sam Beckett character from the show. :)

Let me just say...his character's story needs to continue. I plan to do so with The Sims 3. ;) Hee hee

More to come! :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    @Charlottesmom, that's just too funny. I haven't been in game since last night when I added @CravenLestat simself into my game as I had a memorial service to attend this morning for my uncle who died 2 weeks ago, so I don't know what Craven's traits are. But he does anything crazy or any stalking, I will just send Lily Frankenstein into that world and have her turn him into a toad or a zombie or fire blast him... :p>:)
  • Options
    @PalmArrow Beautiful wedding pictures :smile:

@emorrill Looking forward to reading the rest of your story next year :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    @Charlottesmom, that's just too funny. I haven't been in game since last night when I added @CravenLestat simself into my game as I had a memorial service to attend this morning for my uncle who died 2 weeks ago, so I don't know what Craven's traits are. But he does anything crazy or any stalking, I will just send Lily Frankenstein into that world and have her turn him into a toad or a zombie or fire blast him... :p>:)

@lisasc360 , Sorry to hear about your uncle. :'(

I've had him wandering around aimlessly in a few of my saves since he listed him. Never played with him much, he did have twin boys with Betty but that was about it. I know angler is one of his traits but can't remember the others. He also had the wrong horoscope sign when downloaded, had to fix that. The worst I ever did to him was make him wear a pirate hat for a while (I can be vicious at times!). I just leave him alone most of the time. I really want a simself of @thuggishsplicer !!!
  • Options
    Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    @Ariel0105 , Nice Betty makeover.. :)

@Charlottesmom Why, Thank you :smiley:
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I'm still liking and awesoming everyone's posts and enjoying all the stories so much. It really helps reading them, when I can't play myself. I have transferred all my stuff to hubby's laptop and hope to be continuing Bekka and Patrick's story soon. I tried his laptop with just EP's and SP's and a few store things and it worked great, so testing with the whole shebang now. Work is keeping me busier than I thought and that is more money into my puter fund....minus the money for the new brakes I had to put on the car, and still need two tires on the back. Sigh.

@emorrill I love Scott Bakula and look forward to seeing what you do with him.

@lisasc360 Sorry to hear about your uncle.
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    Well, I just got off the phone with someone from "EA Help". Still can't get DV working but they say they are still working on that and gave me another 1000 SimPoints as an apology for the continued delay.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top