Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is still missing for you?

Comments

• Options
    pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    Some things Still missing from The Sims are...
    Weather,
    Real Teens,
    Toddlers,
    Cars, GARAGES and Driveways!!!
    The School Bus,
    Pets,
    Super Natural life stages,
    Vacations (other then camping)
    More diverse and regular traits
    Careers ( Teachers, Grocery store clerks, Office jobs )
    Loving Family actions like tucking a child in and cuddling in bed. Times that make sense. Child sims shouldn't be at the park at 2am. I wish it was more like TS2 when the parents would come collect their kids after 10pm.

I miss all of this and more... little things like making the bed.. I always loved that option... kids going to school and the mother was going to clean their bedroom... I miss buying groceries over the phone.. i dont like the unlimited stock in the fridge or the unlimited clothing... this should be life simulation... if you want clothes need to buy them... miss interests and the turn on and offs.. the wants and fears based on their personality...
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    Yes, The Turn on and offs.. I almost forgot about those!
    I miss the astrology signs too. And creating the world with caw.. Wow, just so many things are missing lol
    I totally agree Sims should have to buy their food & clothing it should not just magically be there. What's the point of the mannequins for the retail shops when everything is free in cas anyway..?
    I loved TS2 Apartment life where I could actually build the apartment building top to bottom and place an elevator where I wanted. I was hoping for City life to have more in the way of building. The city looks awesome, but it's not customizable at all.
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I really want pets, seasons and supernatural!!
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited April 2017
    Missing from the base game?
    Turn ons/offs, toddlers, zodiac.
    What I'm missing in terms of future packs...
    RAIN
    Every time I see rain in sims 2/3 screenshots I get sad I don't have it in Sims 4 yet.
    And horses
    And supernaturals
    Swimming in the ocean
    Post edited by dreamprisoner on
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    TS4 lacks gloominess.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    thesimsserbiathesimsserbia Posts: 510 Member
    Clown catcher
    Animal
    Animal control
    Butler
    Firefighter
    Police - will arrive instantly when the burglar alarm goes off or when Sims call her when a burglar appears.
    The "Concoctanation Station" is used during school hours and fine the Sim who used it for causing an environmental hazard.
    Paper girl-boy-Newspaper deliverers:
    Repo-man
    Social worker
    Burglar
    Santa Claus
    Mime:[TS:HP] Gabby the Mime will show up at a party if it is going very badly. Like the Tragic Clown, he will try to raise everyone's mood, but isn't very good at it and may occasionally steal objects on the lot. He will leave only when the party gets better.
    Party crasher
    Drew Carey:[TS:HP] A real life celebrity who shows up as a reward for a great party.
    Obsessed fan
    Mystery Man
    Raccoon
    Gardening gnomes:[TS:MM] When enchanted, Gnomes will come to life and take care of plants on the lot. After a period of time they will solidify again.
    FlaminGoGo Dancers:[TS:MM] When enchanted, flamingo sculptures will come to life and socialize with other Sims on the lot, making them potential party entertainers. After a period of time they will solidify again.
    Janitor
    Lot director
    Cashier
    Busboy
    Vacation Island mascot
    Director/producer
    Photographer
    Fashion designer
    Sax player:[TS:U] W.C. Friendly will appears in Old Town on lots that contain an espresso bar. He will play a saxophone and Sims can listen to his performance or tip him.
    Old prude:[TS:HD] Miss Crumplebottom appears only on Downtown lots and will react with hostility to any public displays of affection between Sims.
    Palm reader
    Pet trainer
    Celebrities
    Paparazzo
    Exterminators:
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 matchmakers
    Chinese food deliverers
    Delivery people:
    Bellhops[3][TS2:BV]: Bellhops appear on hotel lots, and will be at the podium in the hotel lobby. Players can click on a them to have Sims check in and check out. They also deliver room service to the Sims' room.
    Housekeepers[TS2:BV]: Housekeepers clean the messes Sims make and fix broken things in their hotel room. They arrive in the hotel in the morning and leave at night. Sims can keep them away by putting "Do not disturb" on the door.
    Tour guides[
    Professors
    Coaches
    University
    mascots
    Cheerleaders
    Penguin
    Unsavory Charlatan
    Social Bunnies:
    Therapist:[
    Bigfoots
    Hobby instructors
    Weather
    NPC - Remote Control Car
    Child Protection Worker
    Tattoo Artist
    Bouncer
    Carpool/Taxi Driver/School Bus Driver[
    Yoga Instructor

• Options
    LoaqinLoaqin Posts: 5 New Member
    pandie00 wrote: »
    little things like making the bed.. I always loved that option... kids going to school and the mother was going to clean their bedroom... I miss buying groceries over the phone.. i dont like the unlimited stock in the fridge or the unlimited clothing... this should be life simulation... if you want clothes need to buy them... miss interests and the turn on and offs.. the wants and fears based on their personality...

This makes me think of clothes. It seems funny sometimes that sims who really have no money in the game have fantastic clothes. Maybe there is some way to have sims buy new outfits that they can change into? The clothes retail shops in Magnolia Park are pretty pointless, as i can just change the sims clothes in CAS, and save their §§ :)

It's true, it's the little things that really make a difference to the gameplay...
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Not missing very much for me at this point. Weather is the big thing. I'd also like pets. Vampires are a distant third, but not a deal-breaker.
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    edited November 2016
    CAW and CAST, along with traits that work better... Also, grimmy's Door Of Life And Death... Along with other grimmy DLC. No wait, a whole grimmy expansion would be super nice... Please, EA? (okay, maybe just CAW and CAST, but grimmy is also lacking features)

ETA: If they don't release a seasons EP with real snow, I'll be dissapointed. I love the seasons EP and it really adds to every playstyle... Maybe if they added one soon, TS4 would have the chance in life it deserves. Also, if they do add snow, I'd like all deaths and motives we had related to it before, along with babies that you can move outside of the bassinet and into the snow... I'm certain that'd add something for all playstyles... (better babies for family players & a way to kill babies)
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    VikimicikeVikimicike Posts: 65 Member
    Seasons, toddlers and pets! Toddlers should have been in the game for 2 years now.. They are in a bit of a delay...
  • Options
    MZLADIEMZLADIE Posts: 2 New Member
    I wish that we could still be designers and architects like in the Sims 3. Being able to be an interior designer was so fun to me. I also miss having toddlers. I was wondering if there is a way to upload patterns like in the Sims 3 to have more choices in furniture and patterns.
  • Options
    MZLADIEMZLADIE Posts: 2 New Member
    We should also have more access to build-able lots.
  • Options
    xoxoxClairexoxoxxoxoxClairexoxox Posts: 16 Member
    Spiral Staircases and L Shaped Staircases,
    Better selection of Curtains,
    All objects have the same color options and more color options,
    Modular and L Shaped Sofas
    Pets including horses,
    Curved walls like the curved fences,
    Curved pools,
    Cars, Garages and Driveways.
    I really hope we get these things :)
    Apart from these things missing I do love the game so far :)

♥My Gallery♥
    emvecmq3wudm.gif
  • Options
    LoaqinLoaqin Posts: 5 New Member
    Feeling "inspired" this morning and have a few ideas / questions:
    1 - cheating sims. My freshly married sims flirt with their friends in front of their spouses which causes all kinds of anger, saddness and embarressment. This has even happened at during the wedding ceremony! Could there be an option - as there are "non-committal" sims - to have loyal sims? sims who only have eyes for their spouse...??

2 - flat mates. Like in real life, my Sim moves from his parents home in Oasis Spings, looking for a new start in the Big Smoke, doesn't know anyone. Hey, maybe he can find an appartment to share, make some new friends? Or, even the other way around, sims with a spare bed could advertise it, interview potential flat mates and also make new friends. Can sims even become Landlords?

that's it for now... Love the way festivals work, gives us time in advance to prepare our sims for the party! Also really like the new traits.. it's a shame that there are still only 3 slots...
  • Options
    DanniG121DanniG121 Posts: 108 Member
    For me it's season, pets, generations style pack and university, I really loved those from sims 3
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Chatting while fishing.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    urygauryga Posts: 559 Member
    edited November 2016
    I like so far the Ideas, they are fresh but lacking in game play.
    The worlds are just boring after a while and not the hour on play that I am use to with the Sims.

Past Sims games they put a lot of Detail into GAME PLAY and not all of it into making the world look pretty.
    This Sims Game is all into Looking Pretty than into Game play and it becomes Boring quickly.

Season change the Environment and a fresh feel and look into the game.

Real Baby's, Toddlers, Children, and real size Teens or pre-teen make the game more family fun and not just a dating, woohoo game.

Sims not teleporting all around makes the game more real.

Noticed that in City Living the Elevators are just art, no sims or your sims can get into it or even go up to your apartment main door and enter your apartment with out even teleporting to it.
    Makes it SOOooooo unreal.

Quit putting so much into looks, that is our job, we need game play in OUR games.

You have riverboats and trolleys in the game, let us use them. That's a new Idea.
    How about cars?

There is so much to make the game better but they are to busy making it look so nice and that comes to the game.
    A Pretty looking boring barley playable game that loses it fun after a hour or two of play.

If you are going to take use back to Sims1 and 2, then combine them and make it more playable. Sims 1 and 2 had a lot of good things in it that made them fun. It wasn't just all art.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    For me its toddlers/preteens and just more basic animations like making the bed and more playful interactions such as kids playing tag, pillow fights not locked to a object. As you mentioned the military career is another one I would like to see so I can remake a family I had in Sims 2 hopefully the obstacle course comes along with it, they really went over the top with careers and excluded everyday normal jobs. Cars driveways and garages is another must have for me I hate having to fake it.

Yeah, I really miss making beds for some reason...

I miss not making beds but the option to leave them unmade. It's something I've missed since launch; I think about it re. lazy Sims and teenagers.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    urygauryga Posts: 559 Member
    edited November 2016
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    For me its toddlers/preteens and just more basic animations like making the bed and more playful interactions such as kids playing tag, pillow fights not locked to a object. As you mentioned the military career is another one I would like to see so I can remake a family I had in Sims 2 hopefully the obstacle course comes along with it, they really went over the top with careers and excluded everyday normal jobs. Cars driveways and garages is another must have for me I hate having to fake it.

Yeah, I really miss making beds for some reason...

I miss not making beds but the option to leave them unmade. It's something I've missed since launch; I think about it re. lazy Sims and teenagers.

I miss that too, we have maids now to make them, and sloppy sims should be sloppy, they don't make beds, or even mop up puddles like they tend to do.

Sims don't really follow there traits to much and that make every sims act a lot like the on next to him
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Weather, pets, more careers, vamps, celebs, laundry.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I really want pets, I'm finding it so hard to play with no little furballs around. I also want seasons!! Maybe something supernatural too. I miss vampires.
  • Options
    RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    Bunk beds to help with room needed for generation play or baby challenges.
  • Options
    xoxoxClairexoxoxxoxoxClairexoxox Posts: 16 Member
    Wall showers instead of cubicles so we can create showers rooms and as said above Bunk beds would be super cool :) please please please add these things :)
    ♥My Gallery♥
    emvecmq3wudm.gif
  • Options
    pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    Ohh and idk if someone has mentioned before but i miss sims dancing with each other... like a couple facing each other or slow dance!
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    - Teens not being as large as adults already. They don't need to be the same size from 12-100 years, that's really just not necessary.

- Teens should also have special ambitions, like learning an instrument to perfection, getting successful in a job or at school, finding their first love and having an awesome life with them,...
    Of course these would need to be finished before they turn into adults, to give a little bit of an incentive to stay a teenager for a while.

- When two Sims are dancing together, then why are they not even facing eachother?! (also, based on their relationship they could dance differently, which you would choose from a list of dancing "styles")

- Being able to just sleep on the ground would be interesting. Of course this would be a thing that autonomous Sims would only be doing if there really is no other way around it. Except for those with the Insane trait: They would prefer sleeping on the ground. At least sometimes.

- Spiral staircases. These would simply be lovely to have. For towers, small houses that still have a second floor, a more modern building in general, or whatever you could possibly imagine.

- Moving stairways. Just a fun thing to have. Each and every trait could have certain possible interactions (aside from just using them normally) with these. Goofballs could walk into the wrong direction of a moving stairway for example xD