Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is still missing for you?

1181920212224...Next

Comments

• Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Non-object babies.
  • Options
    anorakblueanorakblue Posts: 30 Member
    edited May 2019
    - Control of Pets, you could have so many fun adventures with Mr Tiddlesworth getting up to things no Sim could do. Or at the very least to be able to see their needs.
    - Horses as a GP (I thoroughly enjoyed this)
    - More variety in worlds, we have very dry worlds, green worlds and one city. I'm currently on a warpath to create as many swampy lots as I can imagine. I like dark dingy worlds, odd looking worlds that resemble the real world. (A permanent location you can build a decent amount of lots on, even Forgotten Hollow didn't have enough of that feel to it for me.)
    - Build-from-scratch or more apartment types.
    - More lights. This may be unique to me but I love standing lights and wall-lights but I don't personally feel like there's enough, but that my just be me being spoilt.
    - More teenage uniqueness. I miss going to Prom, being elected prom king etc. Maybe have the option of letting your teen Sim join a clique. I would prefer them to be shorter than adult Sims as previous games have been. Unique aspirations, to me they're effectively adult Sims who can't earn decent money.
    - Part time jobs for adults, I like having my single mum Sim who could only work in a grocery store due to child care costs.
    - University. Duh. This is a given, but I'd rather it be like Sims 2 University than Sims 3, I mentioned on a different thread where Sims 3 University was more stressful than enjoyable.
    - Turn-offs and Turn-ons.
    - More customisation, particularly with hair-styles and colours. Also I hate that yellow blonde they have, but I am not a fan of CC's and mods.
    - More gallery upload customisation.
    - Piercings
    - Stages/put platforms within houses without effecting house height, wall-height permitting.
    - A more rewarding musician career.

There are countless more things but what I really, really, REALLY want?

A variety of little plaques that I can put outside my front door which resembles a house number and a complete overhaul of dogs.
    Post edited by anorakblue on
  • Options
    anorakblueanorakblue Posts: 30 Member
    Oh and improved game-generated townies (they are so broken), or an easier way to add townies, perhaps it automatically draws from your saved/favourited creations gallery. The game-generated townies suck and it is currently such a chore to add more.

Greater/toggled story-telling for townies (marriage, move in, child-birth death which does NOT leave a ghost clogging the world etc.), perhaps with a slider scale so people whose systems can't process too much can have it at a level which suits them (I don't personally like mods, I have an addiction to them and need to go steady).

Finally, for now, I hope, a move/kick out option. Your teen turned young adult ready to move into the big wide world? Click on the phone or PC to do so, perhaps have the family react like they do with birthdays and deaths, wave goodbye, family members with good relations can cry to see them go. Your ex-partner still living at home or your now young adult child cramping your style and refuses to leave? Kick them out! With a drop in friendship reflective of if it is chosen as a friendly or mean action. It's a pain in the rear to go into manage worlds and manage households that way.