Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is still missing for you?

Comments

• Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I'm still dying for supernaturals. The realism in the game can be too much sometimes.
  • Options
    iNikkiBeariNikkiBear Posts: 25 Member
    I have a long list of things I feel is missing from the sims 4. I miss the family interactions. Granted I am more of a family based player. I miss the toddlers sooo much, but I have honestly given up hope. I was hoping that the child expanison would add more family interactions but sadly it didn't. I honestly hope they have a generations EP coming. And of course I miss the weather.
  • Options
    MissMahooMissMahoo Posts: 208 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    Thought of another thing I'm missing, the crazy makeout session on a couch that ts2 had. The ts4 version lacks passion.
    imhappy wrote: »
    bands would be nice
    Yes.
    I want drums, and the option to form a band. :(

I feel the same. I miss the drum kit so bad and being able to create bands.
    Weather, seasons, pets, supernaturals, memories, likes/dislikes.. and of course toddlers and deeper family play too.
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,103 Member
    Everything. For me, the core of the game is rotten.My mind has not been blown away by any SP pack or EP introduced by the Sims 4 team so far...still not getting my money. I'm hoping for a more creative, innovative 2017 from the Sims 4 team.
  • Options
    LeticiaSimmerLeticiaSimmer Posts: 3 New Member
    I'd love to see babies messing around with dogs. Even simsfreeplay have both of them and sims 4 doesn't, and this makes me sad.
  • Options
    HonestlyBenjaminHonestlyBenjamin Posts: 381 Member
    I'd like hotels and also the ability to make sims take shoes and coats off indoors
  • Options
    LoaqinLoaqin Posts: 5 New Member
    What about job offers? My Sim is the top of his career, but is worried about taking a leap into a new one. Would be nice to be "head hunted" by another career!

• Options
    DYWBeeDYWBee Posts: 34 Member
    So many things. I enjoy playing the Sims 4, but it feels so empty. For a game so focused on emotions, it all feels a bit empty.
    Mainly it seems like everyone is looking for the same things - more little interactions that made the game feel a little less predictable, more 'ordinary' jobs, weather etc.
    Once again it has to be said. TS4 should have been an improvement on TS3 not a stripped back version of TS2.
  • Options
    rachelellen16rachelellen16 Posts: 2 New Member
    I'd love to see some of the Sims 2 families re-made; like they included the Caliente's, Don Lothario and Goth family... What about the Pleasant family? The Broke family? The Burbs? The Dreamers? I'd like to see new versions of them
  • Options
    NobahdeeNobahdee Posts: 75 Member
    There is still a lot that I'm missing that allows me to fully enjoy the game.

1. More Drama/Challenges: I miss having the burglar ruining my sims' nights. lol
    2. Toddlers
    3. More career/ options: I am already bored with the careers and jobs. I want the option for my sim to go to a building an apply for a mundane job to just pay the bills. Or have a career in dancing, creating
    4. Children interactions:
    5. Slow dances: -_- EA, I want some solid slow dances. It gets annoying seeing my couples do club dances to slow music. Can we get some dance choices, please?
    6. Illnesses: I'm not asking for much. How about the common cold, chickpox, upset stomach, headaches, dizzy spells to at least keep it light. I know we get this unexplained illness in the game now, but it is kind of dull to me.
    7. Amusement parks: As someone who loves them, I would really enjoy having a special world where we can build our own amusement parks.
    8. Vacation Worlds: I don't even play with the camping world anymore because I'm already bored with it.
    9. Cars...?: I kind of miss having cars in the game, but I won't be too sad if we can't have them again.
    10. Weather: Some disastrous weather would be nice when seasons come back. (I'm sure weather is coming, so I'm being patient)
    11. Animals: I miss having pets. I miss seeing random animals in the world (Also if you bring back mythical creatures, I think they should have their own mythical world to be in. )
    12. Supernatural: I miss the vampires, the fairies, the werewolves, and all of the mythical creatures and life-stages. Also, I'm personally not that keen on having zombies back. But if other players want it, it won't make me want to flip my computer. lol
    13. More activities: Skating, bowling, trampolines, computer (lan) parties, laser tag, martial arts, pool activities (I want to see my sims play Marco Polo, or dunk other sims in the water, or learn new swimming techniques), water gun fights in the summer, soccer, and so on.

Follow my Sims Let's Plays below:

o1yuxsO.jpg?1
  • Options
    DanCapDanCap Posts: 4 New Member
    I really enjoyed TS3 Supernatural, and I'd love to have something like that in TS4, but I think theres more basic things I'd want added first before supernatural stuff.
    1. Toddlers -- I really want toddlers! I liked in TS2 how you had to teach your toddler how to walk and talk and you potty trained them. I literally don't have my sims have babies in TS4 because the jump from a baby to a child just really bothers me.
    2. Seasons -- I loved having seasons. It's fun when the different expansion packs interact with each other, and a seasons expansion is one that can cross over with many, if not all, other expansions.
    3. Careers -- I agree with so many other simmers in that I want more career options! Military, education/daycare, criminal branch, firefighter. I think a fashion industry would be cool (careers like model, designer, magazine/fashion editor, photographer, stylist) and also an entertainment industry (careers like actor, director, tv/movie writer, talk show host, singer, dancer {choreographer, back-up dancer, studio owner}, band frontman, gossip reporter, paparazzi)
    4. Greater customization of sims (hair color/clothing color/tattoos) -- pretty self explanatory. I liked in TS3 being able pick base, root and highlight colors for hair. Also in TS3, creating custom clothing. More tattoo options would be cool.
    5. Old expansion packs: University (loved everything in TS3 university), Island Paradise (again TS3 here was great), Pets
    6. Little bits of mayhem -- Burglars were cool, I liked TS3 being able to steal things from houses (i can't remember if you could break into houses but thatd be fun), being able to 'break the law' would be cool besides just stealing things

But toddlers is my number 1.
  • Options
    PrincessMeiPrincessMei Posts: 1,319 Member
    edited November 2016
    Things that are missing for me are:
    -Duet dancing(slow dancing, ballroom, tango, salsa, swing)
    -Weather/seasons(activities to go with each season)
    -Age sliders
    _Supernaturals(witches, werewolves, vampires, fairies, elves, dwarves, etc)
    -Pets(cats, dogs, horse, bunnies, snakes, turtles, etc)
    -children/teen pranks
    -Prom
    -Graduation
    -Pillow fights
    -Sleepovers
    -University
    -Bowling
    -Skating/rollerskate rinks
    -Sprinklers
    -Toddlers
    -Burglers
    Post edited by PrincessMei on
    sprinkler.gif
  • Options
    GardeningGardening Posts: 207 Member
    I want my dins to live in a world that's not always sunny and has no wild life to be seen TS4 is not fully complete without having pets walk by your house have snow ball fights, random toddlers walking on the street.
  • Options
    ModerockerModerocker Posts: 159 Member
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but I honestly got upset when the skills I was working on as a child where completely flushed down the toilet when turning into a teen. There needs to be a way we can choose specifically where those skills can go. Almost reminiscent of the Sims 2 aspiration, "personality bars."
    6unzx1t.gif
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    Here it goes. (I haven't got to experience City Living yet as I just got it today! ee). But in my list of things that I feel are missing, I want to add things that I feel need 'improved' in the sense that it's kind of missing. :x if that makes...sense.

Things that are Missing:
    • Toddlers/Preteens. #SorryNotSorry. I'm a family player. (though I know preteens have never existed, seeing that survey made me want them.)
    • More family play.
    • I love interactive careers (very excited to try the new careers with City Living, but I think the ones we all know and love would be nice to have. (Medical, Law, ). Heck, some new ones would be nice too. Like Marine Biologist, Dentist, Art/Director (this.. probably already in there, I think. :x), etc.
    • Hobbies / more activities
    • I miss my supernaturals. :( (Witches, Vampires, Werewolves, Fairies) / Mermaids.
    • Traits. Far too few; I see myself picking the same ones over and over again..... / Aspirations too. (They're slowly adding new ones. . but I also feel 3 is too few).
    • Pets
    • Building options/tools (terrain, etc)
    • Fireman NPC, Burglar NPC, Newspaper delivery, etc.
    • Pillow fights, tag, cops/robbers, hide n seek, water balloon fights, marco polo, pool activities, pool volleyball, etc.
    • Interests
    • Likes/dislikes
    • Favorite things (color, food, activity/hobby, etc)
    • I know I'm forgetting something...

Things I feel need to be worked on.
    • Consequences. I want there to be more stuff to happen with my Sims. They do seem rather 'too happy', I know my sims can get sad, or mad, but.. just need some tweaks, you know x-x.
    • I want the game to be harder, or .. there to be a choice at the beginning. or better yet. how about just an option?! or a cheat that makes the game harder. I don't like using cheats, but I'll use that one. like. I love the bills are higher, etc.. but I want the careers, etc to be harder. ALSO if they add the celebrity system... I don't want it to be easy to become a celebrity. I want my Sims to work for it. Make it just like real - life. Of course, not in 'real years', but... I don't want to accomplish it within sim hours, or week. etc
    • just a couple examples.
  • Options
    GlacierGlacier Posts: 193 Member
    For me, the "sims" feature is still lacking in Sims 4. :p
  • Options
    mljones88mljones88 Posts: 272 Member
    Nobahdee wrote: »
    5. Slow dances: -_- EA, I want some solid slow dances. It gets annoying seeing my couples do club dances to slow music. Can we get some dance choices, please?
    8. Vacation Worlds: I don't even play with the camping world anymore because I'm already bored with it.
    10. Weather: Some disastrous weather would be nice when seasons come back. (I'm sure weather is coming, so I'm being patient)
    11. Animals: I miss having pets. I miss seeing random animals in the world (Also if you bring back mythical creatures, I think they should have their own mythical world to be in. )
    13. More activities: Skating, bowling, trampolines, computer (lan) parties, laser tag, martial arts, pool activities (I want to see my sims play Marco Polo, or dunk other sims in the water, or learn new swimming techniques), water gun fights in the summer, soccer, and so on.

I concur. I would love more group interactions that increase the relationships of my sims. As it is now, I can create a group of sims and take them all dancing which increases their relationship to one another as well as any sim in the party haus club.
    I want my sims to be able to talk to one another while fishing together.
    Essentially I want Sims 2 with the graphics and emotional immersion of Sims 4. PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
  • Options
    thesimsserbiathesimsserbia Posts: 510 Member
    I would like more building options and more lots to build on. It would also be nice if the world was more interactive...To be able to swim in lakes, to chase and feed the pigeons in the park, even simple things like feeding and cleaning our fishtanks. It's the little things that are missing.

I agree!!
  • Options
    LoaqinLoaqin Posts: 5 New Member
    As Moderocker said, what the sims do as children is kind of pointless. Even school - why do we get the kids to A-grade? It would be cool/interesting if the grades somehow mattered, or lead to certain careers - Scientist or Doctor careers, for example, would only be open for A-grades, or after the sims have reached the a certain level in another career...
  • Options
    S1MSLYS1S__QARDS1MSLYS1S__QARD Posts: 206 Member
    Transportation for one, that should definitely be in a update. we need usable cars,bikes, motorbikes,boats,trains even airplanes, my sims are not magicians or Houdini, they don't need to disappear when they travel, get in a vehicle or kids can ride they're bikes. Depending on what transportation you use either walking or using a vehicle can depend on how fast you get there deciding whether you are late or not. Also alarms for base game instead of you sims being late and complication in getting them to go to work.
  • Options
    S1MSLYS1S__QARDS1MSLYS1S__QARD Posts: 206 Member
    Transportation for one, that should definitely be in a update. we need usable cars,bikes, motorbikes,boats,trains even airplanes, my sims are not magicians or Houdini, they don't need to disappear when they travel, get in a vehicle or kids can ride they're bikes. Depending on what transportation you use either walking or using a vehicle can depend on how fast you get there deciding whether you are late or not. Also alarms for base game instead of you sims being late and complication in getting them to go to work.

P.S pets and weather basically the thing we have in our everyday life already. transportation,weather (and pets and being able to own more than one property)
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    The lack of vampires is making me moody
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-23794-1379609089-6.gif?w=809
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I need deeper sim connections. Especially between couples. Slow dancing. More affection animations....

Fear. Truer emotional system in that sims who don't get along suddenly don't automatically hug after a fight. ( etc)

Likes/dislikes/turn-offs/turn-ons ala sims2 that makes the sims more unique. No matter how you make a sim in sims 4, they all end up playing out the same way with little to no effect on what traits you choose for them. I want them all to be the different/diverse sims that I see in my mind when I make them for my world.

So basically, a lot more depth to the sims themselves and how they affect their world and how their world affects them.

I want kids to be kids, teens to be teens, and parents to be parents. Not just a bunch of different aged sims "rooming" together.

And of course the basics of weather, pets, toddlers.

More diversity on lots/venues. Graveyards, beaches, hangouts, community centers, and with less restrictions on what those lots require to manifest sims. And the functionality of objects on those lots instead of having to "hire" sims when those items are placed in other lots.

For example a bartender or pianist in a restaurant. Or food booths on other lots like parks or wherever.

Open the tools up for us to use and create!
  • Options
    haygsuphaygsup Posts: 13 New Member
    Stairs!! The reason I love playing Sims is because I like to build. Why the boring staircases? Please include different types of stairs (spiral, L-shaped, etc)!
  • Options
    SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    Some things Still missing from The Sims are...
    Weather,
    Real Teens,
    Toddlers,
    Cars, GARAGES and Driveways!!!
    The School Bus,
    Pets,
    Super Natural life stages,
    Vacations (other then camping)
    More diverse and regular traits
    Careers ( Teachers, Grocery store clerks, Office jobs )
    Loving Family actions like tucking a child in and cuddling in bed. Times that make sense. Child sims shouldn't be at the park at 2am. I wish it was more like TS2 when the parents would come collect their kids after 10pm.
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3