Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Apartment Role-Playing Game! [In Character]

Comments

• Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    edited November 2016
    Alejandro Magorian

"Right now is about as good as it gets." Ezra rolled his eyes, smiling at Angela after it. "Then again, what do you expect in a house with 8 people and a mini-demon spawn?"
    "Oh boy..." She laughed and shook her head. "I'm impressed with you people, that you haven't ran to the hills."
    "Come to think of it", I said. "In a building full of drama, there are suprisingly few dramatic people around. Circumstances I guess... Well, not the banshee-thing, that was a pure... so blown out of proportions, fed with steroids... but the other... thingies. I hope there will be no more dramatic circumstances in a close future, or I'll pass out and not wake up until everyone is all 'forgive and forget'."
    "Gurrl..." Antonio coughed. "...should be happy that..." He still talked in this quiet, patethic "it's a struggle to talk"-way, but at least he seemed to actually be able to talk rather coherently, I wondered if that would continue, or if he'd be back to "hmyees" after it. "...I wasn't him..." He pointed at me, or rather poked. "...or guy." I suspected that he was referring to Roman. "Because if someone slaaaps me... Reflex - slap back. Guy. Girl. Don't care. You slap me, I slap you." He closed his eyes and moaned.
    "You're like that, and I wouldn't slap anyone under any circumstances, so I guess we're both equally fair, or unfair, to whatever gender."

Ezra exited the living room for a while, returning with a cup of tea. What with him and Lia both drinking tea, I almost wanted another cup, but no, I probably wouldn't be able to stomach it since I felt all full from the amount of soda I drank. Later.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    Ophelia Rose

I sat and listened to them talking. Sometimes it was nice to just listen and take everything in, but it was starting to feel like a home here. There was nobody I particularly disliked either which made things easier.

Ezra left for the kitchen and came back with a cup of tea. "Almost out of tea bags."

I nodded. "I'll go to the supermarket later on to get some. We could probably do with some more food."
    I couldn't remember whether we'd done a grocery shop yet, and for once I was craving actual vegetables rather than pizza.

I yawned and stretched out, placing my mug on the side. We'd managed to get through the tea bags quite quickly. There they always made us have sugary drinks every hour, orange juice, tea, lemonade, anything. I never really understood why, I think it was something to do with blood sugar but now it was a habit, and it helped to keep them off my case.
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Alejandro Magorian

"I received a watch from Vivian's and Whattawhatta's minion", I mumbled. "I have no idea why. It was a gold watch, looked plenty expensive. I'm still confused." I raised an eyebrow and tilted my head slightly. "And yes, I have checked. The watch does exist, it wasn't some drunken false memory. She said that she hated me but... something. Acted civil enough, it was all quite trippy." I shrugged.
    "Those games", Antonio mumbled. "You know. I like. Watches." He sneezed again, into the tissue, then blew his nose again. "Poison. Small booombs." I chuckled.
    "That was my 'theory' too, but I'm still alive and kicking."

I slyly reached under his tank top, quickly, putting my cold hand on his stomach before pulling my hand back again. He flinched, gasped and whined, giving me the weakest, most non-painful pinch ever before letting go and keeping his hand on me like before.
    "Whyyy...?"
    "I just wanted to wake you up. I mean, I know you have a cold, so I fear it wasn't too much of a friendly move, but on the other hand, you're wearing a tank top anyway, so..."
    "You people here that don't know Antonio", Angela said with a wide and wicked grin. "Be happy that it isn't spring or summer. I don't think he'd be satisfied with being half naked." He's a ticking time-bomb of nudity or semi-nudity.
    "He only gets fully naked at house parties though", I said, in Antonio's defense.
    "Yes, but underwear and whatever he's wearing, that chain necklace for example, is still quite inappropriate." She winked. "But people often love it. His looks are popular." She stuck her tongue out. "Many a woman go crazy..."
    "...and many a woman get heartbroken when they realize that he isn't theirs to touch." Insert throathy Antonio-laughing.

Tea bags seemed like serious business. I prefer making tea with loose leaves in a tea-strainer, or rather... I don't prefer making it. I prefer drinking it. But it's often too much of a hassle, much less time consuming to just plop a tea bag down the cup... Sometimes I do believe I'm a tad too lazy, I fear.
    Post edited by Lightfield on
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    Annalise Fox

Viv seemed like she wanted to talk later, so Annalise followed everyone's voices coming from the living room. It looked like everyone was having a nice, carefree time, which is what Annalise needed. She was still sad about everything that happened, well, maybe more confused than sad. Also with a mixture of upset and anger. She settled down on a free spot in the couch. They all looked cozy. Annalise for once in her life felt...kinda awkward. This was very unlike her. The whole thing that happened last night has her messed up. She sighed to herself. There was a commercial on the TV and she wanted something to come on more than anything so she could let her mind focus on only that.
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • Options
    Ophelia Rose

Alejandro, Antonio and Angela continued with their hungover antics and I laughed as they teased each other, settling my head down on the cushion. I made a mental note of everything we needed, tea bags, rice, milk, cheese...

Annalise came in looking rather glum and settled down on a free space. She sighed. I hope she's okay. It was bizarre to see her so down, especially as she usually seemed so bouncy normally. I suppose it can't be easy having that mess dumped on you. I gave her a smile to try and lower the awkwardness. I turned back to the adverts for a second before looking back at her. "Do you want anything from the shop?" It seemed like a bad idea to ask if she was okay, because she clearly wasn't and asking always seemed to make the person who clearly wasn't okay feel worse.
    <3
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Alejandro Magorian

Annalise entered, looking a bit... off. No surprise, though. I smiled a little at her, and so did Angela, looking very sweet when she did so.
    "Hi, sweetie", Antonio mumbled.
    Lia asked her if she wanted anything from the shop. I thought that sounded like a good distraction for her.
    Antonio turned to me after his greeting. "Watch stolen. Alejandro fraaamed." I snorted.
    "Oh, that would be something. Why wouldn't I be too surprised?"

I groaned a little internally. Things had been so up and down, all I wanted was some tranquility. I was so comfortable in this situation right here, but before I knew it something would probably happen. I didn't know what, but something. So much tiptoeing from time to time... The first few days, when we all got to know one another, had been so calm, nice and pleasant. I miss those days, or rather, I miss the atmosphere. I'm not built for drama. Especially since I've basically never experienced it before. I'm very sensitive to stress and anxiety, which makes it even worse. I can keep a calm exterior when someone lashes out of me all of a sudden, because that's me, that's how I deal with a lot of things, but naturally my heart pounds heard and there's a, sometimes quite subtle, change in my breathing. The sad thing is, that the reason I'm thinking of drama in a calm moment such as this, is because it almost feels rare. "Wow, it's drama-free." Perhaps it's me overreacting, but to walk around sad, worried, angry and afraid of being snapped at for no particular reason, on wears me, and most people, I suspect, out to no end.

I need a distraction. Having some good fun, something I don't do often. I suspect most of us do.
  • Options
    Annalise Fox

Everyone was acting really gentle around her. It was definitely a kind gesture for them all to care about her obvious current bad standing. But it also made her feel even weirder, since she was supposed to be the peppy one. "Do you want anything from the shop?" Oph asked. Annalise pondered, but didn't really need much. "No, I don't think so, thank you though. I could go for ice cream but I might go out myself to grab some, just to get out of the apartment. I need a fresh change of scenery and some fun. Ice cream is always fun." She smiled and put her head back against the cushion. If she couldn't feel fun, she could at least fake it. Plus, sometimes faking having fun makes one actually have fun.
    3x1Bhmq.gif
  • Options
    GhettoxRainbowsGhettoxRainbows Posts: 847 Member
    edited November 2016
    Ezra Colburn

Annalise joined us, looking understandably grey. There was an obvious bit of awkwardness in the air. How do you comfort someone without seeming overbearing? That was always my issue. I dealt with other peoples feelings by simply not saying anything, and 9 times out of 10, that’s all a person needs- just a shoulder to lean on. It was really odd having Annalise be the one in the mood, she was usually cheerful no matter the situation. Fair to say it was only a matter of time. She’s only human too, after all.

"Do you want anything from the shop?” Ophelia asked Annalise, trying to offer a focus.
    "No, I don't think so, thank you though. I could go for ice cream but I might go out myself to grab some, just to get out of the apartment. I need a fresh change of scenery and some fun. Ice cream is always fun.”
    “What about me? Aren’t you going to offer to get me things too?” I fake pouted, and batted my eyelids at her.
    CSI Miami let's go to the beach!
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Ophelia Rose

"No, I don't think so, thank you though. I could go for ice cream but I might go out myself to grab some, just to get out of the apartment. I need a fresh change of scenery and some fun. Ice cream is always fun." Annalise said. I nodded and smiled, maybe she must needed some time alone.

"I'm with you on that one. Ice cream is always fun, even in winter." I laughed a little. "If you want to come? I understand if you don't...but the supermarket might be fun?"

“What about me? Aren’t you going to offer to get me things too?” Ezra pouted and batted his eyelids, I tried to be serious but I couldn't hold back a laugh. "Nope!" I shook my head and shoved his arm "But do you want anything?...I better write a list so I don't come back with the whole shop."

Without a list I would probably get side tracked and buy fifty tins of beans because I thought it was a good idea, or come home with everything we didn't need. There was a time when if I wanted anything I'd slip it into my pocket and 'forget' it was there.
    <3
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Alejandro Magorian

I tilted my head at Ophelia, who was going to buy... quite a few more things than some teabags, or so it seemed. I didn't even remember what was needed in the fridge and so on, my brain wasn't interested in such things anymore, not today, Santa, not today.
    "Lia, sweetie-darling..." I stuck my tongue out. "This poor soul needs something to snack on. Could you be so kind and buy me a jar of jalapeños? I'll give you money as soon as..." I glanced at Antonio. "...this man has stopped clinging onto me." I stroke his hair as if I was a mafia boss and he was my kitten, just to mess with him. He seemed to enjoy it, though.

"George Michael!"

...oh no.

"The Trial!"

...help.
  • Options
    Annalise Fox

"If you want to come? I understand if you don't...but the supermarket might be fun?" Oph asked. Annalise laughed quietly. "You know what, sure. Supermarkets never hurt. I love food so it definitely could be a fun pick-me-up. Are you leaving now?" Annalise looked down at her outfit. She was always wearing a hoodie. She had good fashion sense, at least she liked to think so, but she could never resist a soft, cozy sweatshirt. She should probably change though to put herself in a better mood. Especially if she was venturing out into the cool city.
    3x1Bhmq.gif
  • Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    Phil Jester

((I am aware that's not how mail works in an apartment but I don't care. I know they have boxes to themselves and whatnot but let's pretend it's a big enough package hat it had to be dropped at the door))

Huh. Well. It wasn't that I was surprised, per say. What was this feelings, exactly? (Vivid as a flaaaaame. Does it have a naaaaaaaame?) Oh yeah.

Loathing (Unadulterated- okay I'm done). Allie wasn't even sick. Well, she was. But it was her fault. It was completely her fault and if she expected pity then-

Deep breath. Besides, that wasn't even the bad part. They knew he wouldn't come if they just invited him. So they... they said that and then…

There was no way in 🐸🐸🐸🐸 I was staying there for more than a day. But it wasn't like I had a choice. When I had gone to the airline's website, everyone was booked for, like, four days straight. I mean-it was Thanksgiving break, what did I expect?

But I got here. Eventually. And now I could just kick back, relax, and forget about them for the rest of the week.

I thanked the driver, and slid some cash into his hand. After grabbing my bags, I slammed the trunk and gave the driver a little wave. He waved back, then took off.

I turned to the apartment, squaring my shoulders. I grabbed the package sitting outside the door before taking out my key and letting myself in. The package felt soggy beneath my hands, and I could barely make out the name on the box. "Phil Jester" was written in a large, messy scrawl over the top of the box. I huffed, and shouldered open the door. Hopefully Alejandro's gift wasn't ruined.

I dumped all my bags on the floor, and kicked the door closed behind me. I gingerly put the package down, before readjusting my grip on my bags. Everything was wet and slippery and I just... ugh. I felt soaked to the bone.

The smell of pancakes clung to the air, though it was pretty faint. I could hear light chatter coming from some other room, and the lights casted a soft orange glow throughout the house. Despite my uncomfortableness, I breathed in a heavy sigh of relief. Even soaked and shivering, this place felt more like home than that cold, sanitized house ever would.

I grabbed the package again and lugged my baggage up the stairs. I set Alejandro's gift down, outside his room, and then made my way over to my room.

When I got to my room, I fumbled with the key before unlocking the door. It swung open, and I dumped my bags on the floor. I swung my foot backwards, and the door slammed shut. I winced slightly at the noise, before letting out a soft groan, and flopping face first onto the bed. A nice nap would do me a lot of good…

(Author has the Wicked soundtrack stuck in her head now. Lucky Phil doesn't get songs stuck in his head)
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Alejandro Magorian

I heard someone walking up the stairs. For such a large building there aren't many, hm, building-sounds? Things that go bump in the dark, thuds, and so on. I saw Antonio rolling his eyes at the television again. Seriously, what's the deal with him and the television/quiz show? Who started it, for how long has this beef been going on? Does either of them remember what's it all about, have they held a grudge for such a long time they actually forgot what it was that... Alright, this isn't healthy. Perhaps it's the fact that I'm starting to get really warm that got to me, what with the warm, knitted sweater and the blanket at the same time. I stretched my legs to get up.
    "Nooo, what are you doing...?", Antonio whined, because apparently I'm not allowed to move for just a second.
    "None of your business, Laterza. No, I'm starting to get warm and I'm going to change into a different shirt."
    "Not nice", Antonio mumbled, almost falling over completely to the side as he loosened his grip on me and I stood up. I put the blanket over him, once again asking myself "when will this lad become semi-functional again?" At least he was able to talk, kinda-sorta.

I went upstairs, which felt rather unpleasant in my "everything aches"-state. Outside my door I found a package, rather soggy. I raised my eyebrow, rather confused for a few seconds, until I realized that it might have been my gift. If so, it arrived much earlier than I expected. I stepped inside my apartment, removing my shirt with one arm as I walked in, sat down on my bed and opened the package. I almost squealed when I saw what was inside - marquetry, straight from my beloved Granada. I giggled a little, feeling all giddy, giving the box a little peck - I don't know why, Granada had been in my thoughts so much lately, more than usual, and now I felt much closer to it. Oh, Phil...
    And it was beautiful, truly beautiful. I put the necklace I got from Lia inside it, a gift inside a gift. All the birthday gifts I had gotten were so great, they felt so personal, most of them made me feel touched and the Foxish Fox-gifts made me laugh. That weird What'shername-watch though... mostly confused me, even though I appreciate it and find it gorgeous.
    "I'll give Phil the warmest thanks I can ever manage", I thought, smiling to myself. I looked in the closet and grabbed some random warmish shirt, dark blue plaited one, that would have to do. I took the box with me as I walked downstairs. I sat down next to Antonio, who immediately clung onto me again.

"Phil ordered me this as a birthday present", I said in this mild little voice, smiling widely, almost sweetly. "It's from Granada."
    "That's so darling of him, let me see!", Angela said. "It's so pretty... and you look so happy." She flicked my nose.
    "Ouch, Dangela!"
    "Homesick? For your 'second home', I mean."
    "A bit, yes... But I won't have any more Granada-fits, at least not for a while, since I'm content enough, and now I have a little Granada right here." I giggled.
    "Darling, yes", Antonio yawned, as a belated continuation to what Angela said.
  • Options
    Ophelia Rose

Annalise laughed quietly at my suggestion. "You know what, sure. Supermarkets never hurt. I love food so it definitely could be a fun pick-me-up. Are you leaving now?" She asked, looking down at her clothes as I smiled, happy she wanted to come especially since we hadn't really talked.
    "Yay!" It would be nice to have some company, and I'd be less likely to get lost, "We could leave in ten minutes if you want? I need to change as well." I'd be wayyyy too cold outside in what I was wearing. "Race you!" I laughed and went to get changed.
    I always said that to Ella when I wanted her to be quick, because she was always really competitive and couldn't loose, so of course she got ready doubly fast.
    <3
  • Options
    GhettoxRainbowsGhettoxRainbows Posts: 847 Member
    Ezra Colburn

"Get me sweet popcorn!" I smiled at Oph when she asked if I did want anything. She sped off upstairs with Annalise to get changed. I lounged back in my seat. There was some creaks and bangs at the door, but still we all sat there watching TV. We could have been robbed, worse gunned down, by a stranger who just waltz into the apartments but still everyone was either too lazy or too hungover to care about it. I shrugged and grabbed the cushion again, once my tea was finished. I wonder what today will bring. Alejandro managed to break free and went upstairs to change also. When he came back down he had a gift in his hand- something from Phil. He and his friends marvelled over it again no ones going to question how it got there? I 🐸🐸🐸🐸 my head to one side "Its nice."
    CSI Miami let's go to the beach!
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Alejandro Magorian

Race... what. Wasn't this girl severely hung-over some hours ago? Not only did she collect energy enough to go grocery shopping, she also ran up the stairs to "race" Annalise. Gosh, this is provoking. I shook my head.
    "Lord in heaven..."
    "That's not alright in any waaay!", Antonio, too upset not to say a full sentence, mumbled.

Ezra coccked his head to one side. "It's nice."
    I nodded in this excited kinda way, still smiling widely. "It is. And the gesture means so much to me, I mean..." I giggled. "He actually bothered to order something from Granada to me and... Mmm..." The "mmm" was all affectionate, affection towards Granada, Phil and the gift. "I'm so touched. He's lucky that he didn't give it to me in person, I'd just squeak and giggle in the silliest of ways. I seem to remember giggling quite a lot at your gifts to me, Ezra, so..." I chuckled. "Oh yeah. Ezra-gifts. I have to put the painting up on my wall soon! It'll look great there. Which reminds me, I still have plenty more stuff to put on my walls..." Angela rolled her eyes.
    "Yes... And still you had all these pictures and paintings and movie posters... Ah, wait! The Ninth Symphony!"
    "Wasn't much of those! Not yet! It was like... three posters and... some pictures and an Alejandro-painting. For heaven's sake, girlie, we don't live together anymore, you have no right to complain about all the clutter!" She shrugged, smiled and rolled her eyes. "Jerk", I mumbled, smirking.

"Sweet popcorn, though", I said. "I never understood what's the deal with sweet popcorn." I tilted my head to the left. "But on the other hand, I've never tasted them. Perhaps they aren't so bad."
    "Says the person who asked Ophelia to buy you a jar of jalapeños to snack on?" Angela raised an eyebrow.
    "And the problem with that is...? Unless you misunderstood something and thought that I was going to eat the jar instead of its contents."
    "Nothing, nothing. You do you."
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Annalise Fox

"Yay! We could leave in ten minutes if you want? I need to change as well. Race you!" Oph suddenly flew off the couch and sprinted her way upstairs. Annalise laughed and jolted up, chasing after her. She lost the stair race, but she was really good at getting ready fast. "Well I'll race you to get ready!" Annalise looked through her closet. After sifting through what seemed like a hundred tank tops, Annalise realized she had no clothes for the cold city. All her clothes were Californian. "Plum." She said out loud. She made a mental note to go shopping ASAP. She was gonna need it, it was probably like 50 degrees outside. That was too cold. But wait, it was already November. How cold does the city get? She remembered visiting New York in November once and it was actually 30 degrees. How do these people do it?! Annalise didn't really have any appropriate garments, so she threw on a tank top, sweatshirt (typical), and a jacket that her mother had bought her specifically for moving.
    NLXgNg8.jpg
    She was worried she would be too cold, but that's what she gets for not really thinking her wardrobe through. She fixed her ponytail, grabbed the necessities (phone, key, wallet, she always sang in her head) and ran out the room, hoping to beat Oph just for the thrill of it.
    3x1Bhmq.gif
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Vivian Burrito

Looks like everybody is going to the living room. So Me, Devon and that Sean guy were left. We talked at each other when Sean decided to go. Devon pouted like a baby and almost cried. I laughed. Both got up and headed outside to bid their farewell. Me, I stand up and craving for hot chocolate. Girl, it's starting to get real cold.

After making a hot chocolate, I went upstairs to check my daughter. There she's watching another episode of Nicki Minaj. "Want a hot chocolate dear?" I asked. She nodded and I handed her my hot chocolate. I'll just create another more. I went to the living room with another hot chocolate. I sat and drank it. Looking at the T.V. I immediately tried to find Devon but she had said something that they'll go out with her boyfie. I bit my lip.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    Phil Jester

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I rolled over to glare at my open window. "🐸🐸🐸🐸," I muttered.

I threw my comforter over my head and shut my eyes. Ugh. I couldn't breath under here. I popped my head back out of the mini fort, and groaned again. It was too hot under there, and this open window was gonna give me 🐸🐸🐸🐸 hypothermia at this point.

The threw the covers off with another loud groan. My nose wrinkled at the window. Why was it open? Didn't it know that the outside air was cold? I slammed the window shut, which sent my papers flying everywhere. "Jesus christ."

I haphazardly kicked all the papers into a pile, and walked over to my closet. My jeans felt like cardboard, and my shirt was wrinkled beyond salvation.

I threw on a comfy pair of jeans, a red shirt, and a sweatshirt, before making my way into the kitchen. Someone had left a box of hot chocolate packets on the counter, and a half filled kettle. I huffed, and put the kettle back on the stove. I listened to the distant chatter coming from the living room, until the kettle was steaming and hot to the touch.

After pouring the water and about fifteen hot cocoa packets into a cup, I mixed it together quickly and made my way over to the living room.

I made a beeline for one of the recliners and collapsed with a sigh. "What're we watching? Oh, also, hi. I'm back. From my trip. Which wasn't really a trip but-" I sighed, and inhaled the scents coming from my mug. "Is this some kind of quiz show?"
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Alejandro Magorian

Vivian entered with a cup of some hot beverage in her hand. Me and Angela smiled at her. Antonio did his thing.
    "Hi, girl", he mumbled.
    "Lia and Fox are going to go to the grocery shop", I said, yawning loudly afterwards. Antonio sneezed so it synced with my yawn. What a touching moment, our bond is strong. "So tell them if there's anything you want them to buy. At the moment they're having a race to see who's going to get ready first. I turned to Antonio, who's clinging so much I'm afraid he'll never want to stop. It's pretty sweet, but he has to realize that he can't do that forever. We might merge into conjoined buddies. "Hey, Antonio. Are you feeling like utter c because of the hangover only, or is it some man-flu thing that's going on that makes it a combination?" Lad merely shrugged.

I took my marquetry-gift in my hand, stroking it with my finger. It's so beautiful, I still felt giddy.

Daddy Cool: ¿Resaca?
    Me: Tirate a un poso.
    Daddy Cool: ;)

I didn't give him the phone-nickname Daddy Cool. He did, when he had gotten a new phone number, I was visiting when he had, and he was stubborn to type it in himself instead of just text me. Soon I knew why. I'd get a guilty conscience if I changed it.

Phil entered the living room. Oh dear, he was back already!? So he must have been the one putting my gift outside my door, I was just thinking mailman shenanigans, because I'm not awfully clever when I have a hangover.
    "Hi Phil!", I exclaimed, happily. Then I took the box in my hand, raising my hand with it a little, looked at him, smiled and put the other hand on my heart. That was my warmest thanks. Sometimes a gesture says more than words.
    "Hi, man", Antonio mumbled. Angela smiled at him.
    "Hello! How are you doing?"
    "What're we watching? Oh, also, hi. I'm back. From my trip. Which wasn't really a trip but- Is this some kind of quiz show?" He sounded a bit weary, I hope the man was alright.
    "A quiz show, yes. Angela and Urvasi are having a dangerous competition about who can answer the most questions... It hasn't gotten ugly yet, though, so no need to worry."
    "It's all in good spirits, Alejandro!", Angela said, smirking.
  • Options
    Phil Jester

"Hey Phil!" Alejandro smiled at me, then held up the marquetry I got him. He put a hand to his heart, and I gave him a warm smile. I placed my hand over my heart, before turning to Alejandro's friends. I'd seen them around, but I never actually learned their names. I chuckled at the man, and grinned at the girl. "Hey. Well, I got a nice nap before the stupid cold air woke me up, so I'm mostly okay. And you?"

Alejandro explained the quiz show, and I laughed. Of course they started a competition. "Sounds dangerous. I'm telling you-Urvasi has secret mind powers or something. That's why she doesn't talk much. She's keeping a low profile so we don't find out her secret. Which..." I shrunk back into my chair, and took a sip of my hot cocoa, "...I shouldn't know. Don't tell her, or she might use her mind powers to murder me. Just like Eleven!"
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Alejandro Magorian

I smiled even wider, then giggled a little, when Phil returned my gestures. I decided not to ask him about the trip that wasn't a trip yet.
    "Hey. Well, I got a nice nap before the plum cold air woke me up, so I'm mostly okay. And you?", he said.
    "Oooh, that's not good. It's really getting cold." Angela shook her head, then smiled agan. "But I'm glad you're okay even so! I'm fine, just fine. Better than those two..." She pointed at me, and then at the clingy Antonio. "I'm in a good mood."
    "Angela! Look at me. Look at him. He's in the worst state possible, and even so, he's better than before."
    "Hmyes...", Antonio said, before blowing his nose in the Lia-tissue that didn't belong to Lia anymore.

"Sounds dangerous", he said when I had told him about the quiz show. Angela smiled cheekily... and a bit wickedly.
    "Othello!", she exclaimed. I shook my head.
    "I'm telling you-Urvasi has secret mind powers or something. That's why she doesn't talk much. She's keeping a low profile so we don't find out her secret. Which..." I laughed loudly when he said that. "...I shouldn't know. Don't tell her, or she might use her mind powers to murder me. Just like Eleven!" I laughed even louder.
    "My mind powers aren't as dangerous, they only make people choke a bit on beverages." I winked and grinned, cheekily, but not too wickedly.
  • Options
    Ophelia Rose

I ran as fast I could up the stairs, beating Annalise. "Well I'll race you to get ready!" I moaned then laughed, walking into my room and to the boxes in the corner. A lot of my clothes were either too big or too small, so just only had a few that actually fitted. I pulled on some jeans, a denim jacket and grabbed my shoes, lacing them as quickly as I could. Under my clothes I had at least three vests on plus two sweaters. You could never have too many layers in winter, though in summer that's a different story. The less clothes the better.

I ripped a page out of an old diary and scribbled a list, popcorn, tea bags, jalapenos...what an odd thing to snack on, still each to their own but I've never thought I could really do with a jar of jalapenos right now then again, I didn't really snack.

I hurried downstairs to try and beat her, but alas she was already there. "You ready to go?" I panted, racing maybe wasn't a good idea. I started to walk out "See you later, guys." I was quite excited, food shopping was all quite new to me, they never let us go out there.
    <3
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    edited November 2016
    Vivian Burrito

"Lia and Fox are going to go to the grocery shop" Said Alejandro and yawned. Antonio sneezed. I yawned. That Alejandro-yawn is catchy, don't me. Then Phil appeared out of nowhere. My eyes wide. "PHIL! I MISSED YOU" I say and laughed. I motioned him to sit beside me because I missed him so much. I smirked.

Alejandro explained about the quiz bee on the T.V and Angela having a competition with Urvasi. I laughed when Phil said Urvasi has some secret mind powers. I looked at Urvasi, "Good thing we have a good girl in the house" I say to her and chuckled, "Because in that way, If things gone wrong, Urvasi will come to help" I continued and took a sip of my hot chocolate. Phil had one too and it's cocoa. Wait, is chocolate and cocoa same? Because maybe I'm having a cocoa too.

Then Ophelia and Annalise came. "See you later, guys." Ophelia said. I nodded. "Have fun. Oh wait-- Can you buy us a pizza? We'll have a pizza party after you two came back" I say and laughed. Then I looked at Annalise, "We'll talk later" I say and smiled encouragingly, hoping not to stare at her murderously. Then my Burrito came down in stairs holding an empty cup of chocolate. I smiled.

"Hi Baby" I said. She smiled at me and the people around her. "Mom, This chocolate is so tasty" She said then ran off upstairs, I shouted "You want to eat something? Pancakes?" then I heard her shout, "No thanks mom. That chocolate had filled up my huger" I laughed then sip my chocolate. It's starting to get cold so I finished it then look at Phil.

"How's your trip? or is it a trip?" I asked.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    Phil Jester

I laughed at Alejandro. "No, you're just mean! At least Urvasi over there doesn't use her powers for evil, unlike someone." Suddenly, I heard Vivian squeal.

"PHIL! I MISSED YOU." I blinked slowly, then laughed.

"Aww, I missed you, too! I missed all of you guys." She motioned for me to go sit with her, and I shrugged at Alejandro. Vivian must be in a good mood. Phew. I couldn't deal with drama on my first day back after... everything that happened.

"How's your trip? Or is it a trip?" Vivian asked. I frowned, and leaned back against the couch. I couldn't really get around this, could I?

"Well, uh. It wasn't really a trip. I mean, technically it was, as I was guilt tripped into coming, but-" Too personal. Talk about something else. "It was fine. Just, y'know... my family being my family. But it doesn't matter. I'm not going back there any time soon, so you guys are stuck with me." I grinned at the group, and grabbed the TV remote from the table. "Alright. No offense, but this quiz show is getting a bit repetitive. Let's watch some good TV. For adults. Like..." I flipped through some channels, and squealed when I saw what was playing. "Like Hercules! Oh my god this is my favorite Disney movie ever! And Hades is so hot." I held the TV remote close to my chest, and faux glared at the group. "Being the mature adult I am, I'm going to force you all to watch this. Because I'm mature, and I know what's best for you all. And that's to watch this movie."

I sat down with a decisive "hmph", and turned my attention to the movie. Once the pizza got here, this would be a perfect rainy day set up.