Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Apartment Role-Playing Game! [In Character]

Comments

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Urvasi Nash

When Annalise accepted my offer, I was excited, but tried to stay cool. She told Vivian that she could talk later, but I said, "I wasn't going to go until later, if you want to talk now. I'll text you when I'm getting ready. Is 2 good?" Kerri was on a trip with her family for the week, so I'd be kind of lonely at the gym. I made sure I had her number in my phone, and went to the living room, plopping down in a seat and putting the recliner up. Alejandro and Ezra had turned on some quiz-game-show-thing on TV. I always liked to play along with these kinds of shows.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    edited November 2016
    Alejandro Magorian

I looked up and saw Urvasi entering the living room. I smiled a little at her, I hoped that my regular Alejandro-smile would return soon instead of this weak half-patethic one.
    "Did you find any gym-buddies? Oh, Fox was going to come with you, right?"
    "Hey, girl", Antonio mumbled to Urvasi, probably to make up for that "you look too fresh"-glare he gave her earlier on.
    "I wonder how the talk between Vivian and Fox will turn out", I said to no one in particular. "I'm guessing it will be a rather... emotional one." I leaned back as much as I could, feeling a little drowsy, hoping that I wouldn't fall asleep and look dumb or snore. I was surprised that Antonio was still awake. It was probably some defense mechanism - if he fell asleep he'd die, so he stays awake. He poked me and pointed at the Coca Cola bottle, I gave it to him, taking a swig myself after it. Dang that popular bottle. Dang that creature that doesn't seem to understand that I feel kinda awful too, but eh. I can handle it. I don't have any siblings, so he can be my annoying little brother (even though he's about five months older) at the moment. He's going to be weird and loud with occasional moments of complete childishness, as well as getting naked or half naked when drunk (and when he isn't) his whole life, I fear, but I love him for it.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    Urvasi Nash
    "Did you find any gym-buddies? Oh, Fox was going to come with you, right?" asked Alejandro. "Yup, she is," I replied. "Hey, girl," said Antonio, with a jealous(?) glare. I wasn't sure what to make of it. If it had been my friends who happened to be male (girls cause far too much drama, so I just started avoiding them; It made my life a lot easier), I would have shot back a "what's that supposed to me?" but not with new people. I basically ignored him. "I wonder how the talk between Vivian and Fox will turn out," said Alejandro. "I'm guessing it will be a rather... emotional one," he continued. "If this was back in Oasis Springs, I'd say they're going to physically fight over you," I said with a laugh. People at my old school, especially girls, fought a lot. They never had any good reason either. It was usually over a boy, or to seem cool. "Honestly, I think it;s about what happened last night between you and Annalise," I said, leaning back up against the seat. "oh, toponym!" I yelled out, answering the question on the show. "11th grade geography, right there," I said feeling awesome.

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Alejandro Magorian

Antonio shrugged a little when his greeting wasn't returned, took a look at the television and rolled his eyes. I don't know if he had a beef with the television itself or if it was the quiz show, I didn't bother to ask him. He'd probably lie to me anyway.
    "If this was back in Oasis Springs, I'd say they're going to physically fight over you", Urvasi said, laughing, about what I had said about Annalise and Vivi. I laughed as well and shook my head.
    "How... dramatic of those people." I yawned. "I'd like to see Fox fight over me, that would be a sight to behold... especially since I'm not interesting to her in certain kinds of ways."
    "Honestly, I think it;s about what happened last night between you and Annalise."
    "I'm probably not the talk of the town this time", I said, stretching my legs a little. "Besides, I don't think Vivi knows about that casual little thing between me and Fox."

Urvasi seemed to have a good time with the quiz show, answering questions with a proud voice. I chuckled.
    "You enjoy quiz shows, Urvasi?"
    Angela entered the living room, still with my bottle of iced tea in her hand.
    "1789!", she exclaimed, taking a look at the television. She likes quiz shows too, and gets severely annoyed when the people don't know the correct answer - "heey, that one's easy!", which she certainly doesn't say when the questions aren't up her alley.
    She sat down next to me and the wreck. She stroke Antonio's hair. "Hey, psycho", she said to me, probably referring to my little phone call. "You're such a spoiled little brat, Antonio, didn't your parents teach you better? Be grateful that poor Alejandro is totally whipped."
    "Quiet, wench." I leaned closer to her, pulling Antonio with me. "After I had had a sip of that last drink, what happened?"
    "Nothing much. Antonio licked your face, you licked his chest, then..."
    "Not so loud! The whole world doesn't need to know, besides, these fine folks can't hear the television."
    "Pardon. Anyway, it was only PG-13 lewdness." She leaned closer and half-whispered. "Antonio fell asleep on the ground, I told him wakey-wakey about a thousand times. I gave up on him for a short while, helping your dorky and stumbling self up to your apartment, it took minutes for you to unlock the door since you refused my help, saying something like 'do not say that I am drunk, I can walk well enough, I can talk well enough', and I took your tailcoat off, you crashed on the bed like a skeleton..."
    "Skeleton!?"
    "Or doll or whatever. Then I went down, poked Antonio with a stick three times, he woke up, I dragged him up to the apartment and the rest is history." She looked at the television. "Granada!"
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Urvasi Nash

"Enjoying the show?" asked Alejandro. "I used to watch these kinds of shows all the time with my sister," I replied. "I guess I got good at them." Alejandro's friend that I'd seen around came in, and kept calling out answers. It was on! She was up on me, 2-1. "Roanoke!" I yelled out, evening the score out to 2-2. "Sparta" I yelled out, making it 3-2. Come at me I was thinking in my head. I guess my competitive side was getting the best of me.

• Options
    Alejandro Magorian

"Sparta!", Angela said, half a second after Urvasi. "Flip, she beat me to it... Ah! John the Baptist!" I looked at the two girls. Uh-oh. It seemed as if it was on. "Stanley Kubrick!" I'm not touching this fight with a ten foot stick... "Do you place your bets on me or Urvasi, Alejandro?" I put my hands in the air "Angela is pointing a gun at me"-style.
    "Either! I'm staying away from this! ...aah, wait! Amethyst! Amethyst, amethyst!" I grinned cheekily. "You didn't know that, Angela."
    "Hey, I'm not the magpie... Strychnine!"
    "No, arsenik", Antonio mumbled.
    "Alright, I'm not answering any more questions, I'm leaving this to you girls", I said.
    "Booh", Antonio said, squeezing my poor, sore body.
  • Options
    GhettoxRainbowsGhettoxRainbows Posts: 847 Member
    Ezra Colburn

Angela had joined the living room crew, and was in a friendly- or so I hoped- competition with Urvasi. They were shouting out the answers faster than the people on the actual show. I found it far more interesting to watch the two of them than the TV. I made a mental note that if we ever went to a quiz night at one of the bars, I had to have Urvasi and Angela on my team. I chuckled at the thought, then thew my feet up on the couch, and closed my eyes.
    "Oh yeah, Urvasi," I said sitting back up "Where were you all night? I only saw you towards the end."
    CSI Miami let's go to the beach!
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Vivian Burrito

"How are you feeling today?" Said Alejandro. Oh, looks like my prayer has been sent. I looked at him, Smiling. "Uhh.. Feeling a bit weary. You?" I asked then Annalise had replied to me. "Yeah, I think we should talk. I'm gonna go to the gym with Urvasi now if you want to talk later?" She said, smiling awkwardly. I smiled encouragingly.

"Yeah ma-"

"I wasn't going to go until later, if you want to talk now. I'll text you when I'm getting ready. Is 2 good?" Said Urvasi to Annalise when she had accepted Annalise's offer. I nodded. "I might join you two. Perhaps we could have a trio date" I say and laughed, Changing my mind. I looked at Urvasi. It really socks when it's been 1 month and I haven't interacted that much with Urvasi. I might use the time. I looked at the two, "You want me to join or?" I say, chuckling.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    Alejandro Magorian

"Uhh.. Feeling a bit weary. You?", Vivian had replied to me, smiling, before I dragged Antonio the heavy ragdoll to the living room. I chuckled.
    "Oh... Like... Quite awful, quite very very awful, at least my body and everything... My mind is sluggish but I'm not in a bad mood." Right before I left I turned to Vivian with a big smile on my lips. "Oh, Vivian! Thank you so much for the gift you bought me." I tilted my head, smiling this little "I'm touched"-smile. "It's beautiful, I love it."

I looked at Urvasi, there was something in her eyes that told me that she wanted to win at all costs, she seemed very... competative. I chuckled internally. I hope things won't get ugly. Luckily Angela isn't a sore loser if she would be the one to do so, nor was she a bad, bragging winner. Good sportmanship and all that. I wasn't sure of who of the girls had collected the most correct answers right now. "Patrick Modiano!"
    "Angela, you exclaimed 'Granada' as an answer to one of the questions, what was said question?"
    "Where Alhambra is located." I nodded.
    "I know that too." She rolled her eyes at me dramatically.
    "Yes, Alejandro, I know that you know that." She shook her head. "¡Caray!" I snorted. It's not nice of her to imitate drunk Alejandro.

Ezra didn't seem to be bothered by the ladies' competition, on the contrary he seemed quite amused.
    "Where were you all night?", he asked Urvasi, and Angela, because of aforementioned good soprtmanship, kept quiet and didn't answer any questions until Urvasi and Ezra had finished talking.
  • Options
    Urvasi Nash
    "Marathon!" I yelled out. Ezra asked, "where were you last night?" "Liberty bell" "Oh, I didn't stay long. I had softball, so I came late, and was really tired." I hated making excuses. "Queen Isabella!"

Vivian and Annalise were still talking. "I might join you guys..." I think I heard Vivian say. I turned around and looked over the couch. "You want me to join or?" she asked. "Sure! The more the merrier!" I said. Alejandro and Angela argued over an answer to a question. I ignored their argument. "Riyadh!l

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Alejandro Magorian

"Marathon!"
    "She ignored my act of good will!", Angela the good sportsman exclaimed, a jokingly upset tone in her voice. "Dissociative personality disorder!"
    "Queen Isabella!", Urvasi continued.
    "Queen Isabella is buried in Granada!", I said. Angela just rolled her eyes, like "no, you won't get any extra points because you know stuff about Granada". Well, fine lady, I wasn't trying to collect any points anyway, so. Gosh, Angela, you're such a jerk sometimes.
    "The Stonewall riots", the skeleton mumbled with a yawn.
    "I knew that too, Antonio, flip, you just made me lose a point! Copenhagen!"
    "I knew that too, but unlike Antonio I've got manners", I said, and ruffled the poor boy's hair. When will he get out of this state!?
    "Says the one shouting about amethysts... Vincent van Gogh!"
    "I knew that you wouldn't know about aforementioned amethysts, An-ge-la."
    "Alright, fi... Honeybunny!"

Please, let there be a commercial break soon, before someone gets hurt...
  • Options
    wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    Annalise Fox

"I wasn't going to go until later, if you want to talk now. I'll text you when I'm getting ready. Is 2 good?" Urvasi said when Annalise told Viv her plans. "Yeah that's fine." Annalise smiled. "I might join you two. Perhaps we could have a trio date. You want me to join or?" Vivian asked. "Definitely join. Exercise would be good to get both our minds off of some things." Annalise turned to Vivian. "Sooo do you wanna talk now then?" She was thinking about going in the living room but she could hear Urvasi and Angela shouting answers at whatever was on the television, and decided that wasn't the best place to go. She'll let Viv decide where to go.
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • Options
    Urvasi Nash
    Much to my disappointment, the show went to commercial, and the final round was coming up. I checked the TV guide. "Hey, there's another episode on next!" I pointed out. Alejandro seemed to be getting frustrated with us yelling out answers, but it was getting fun, but I wasn't going to give in. The show came back on, and I was completely clueless as to the answer of the bonus question. I looked to Alejandro's friend to see if she knew.

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Alejandro Magorian

"Hey, there's another episode on next!"
    "Oh help!", I said. "Someone will accuse the other of foul play and there will be... Not that I'm not amused by your, ah, competition, but I'm squeamish when I'm hungover and I don't want to witness any bloodshed."
    "Yes, protect yourself from the violence of a friendly quiz-competition!"
    "Ezra...", I whined, sounding weak and patethic. "Look what you've done..." Antonio chuckled quietly, sounding very evil.
    "I like Ezra."

Urvasi didn't seem to know the answer to the bonus question. Angela frowned, seemingly thinking hard.
    "Gah, I know this one... It's on the tip of my tongue... Ah, I give up!"
    "Zarathustra", I heard from Antonio and the television at the same time.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Ezra Colburn

"Oh, I didn't stay long. I had softball, so I came late, and was really tired."
    Anyone else, and I would have questioned that response. But, it wasn't a secret that Urvasi was basically married to softball, and that she also didn't enjoy the drunken party atmosphere. I shook my head and smiled as the two, Angela and Urvasi, continued to shout answers.
    "You do know, you don't win a thing for all this, right?" I flipped my hair and laid back into the couch, closing my eyes again.

"Ezra... Look what you've done..." Alejandro whined.
    "I'm innocent." I shrugged
    Antonio chuckled quietly. "I like Ezra."
    "You should like Ezra." I chuckled and hugged the cushion close to my chest.

The whole thing stopped for a second as the blood thirsty contenders for once didn't know the answer. "Zarathustra" Antonio croaked out. Oh boy. I thought to myself. After all this partying, and drama, it would be great to go on a well deserved holiday. My second foster family, and old-ish man and a younger woman, they were filthy rich. They owned a huge chalet out in the French Alps, complete with an indoor/outdoor hot tub, sauna, and a games room. I spent a good portion of the winter season out there with them, skiing in the day, roasting marshmallows in front of the fireplace, then back out at the crack of dawn chopping firewood and getting ready for another run of the hills. I'd gotten pretty good at snowboarding. That was a long time ago, and definitely one of my better memories. That was until Bill (my foster dad) gambled away all their money, Nina (my foster mother) left him for an older and richer man, and back to the group home I went.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Alejandro Magorian

"You do know, you don't win a thing for all this, right?", Ezra said.
    "Oh, we don't!?", Angela exclaimed. "Then I might just as well give up..." She looked at Urvasi with a wicked little smirk. "...not!" I hit my forehead with my finger.
    "You don't know what you're getting yourself into, Angela. Look at her, look at the 'I'm going to win no matter what'-look in her eyes! If anyone is going to get hurt it's you. ...isn't it so, Urvasi?" I smirked at her.
    "It's all fun and games!"
    "For you, Angela, for you. Right now. But I've seen your eyes too. You're getting wrapped up in this, and soon you, too, will thirst for blood."
    "Nah-ah. But I'm not giving up."
    "Fight!", Antonio whispered. I smacked his arm, he whined, I whined, Angela whined.
    "That's you, Antonio. You don't get into barfights anymore, but you still like to witness them. That's why you hope blood will be spilt here - you can't fight, but you can witness", Angela said.
    "No witness." He groaned. I have little to no idea what he meant by that. If I would ask him he'd probably spew out some filthy lie, but most likely he didn't even know what he meant by it himself.

How did I, who wish people no harm, end up in this? Perhaps I'm amused. Perhaps. But. There always a but. Or several. I don't know.

"I'm innocent." Ezra shrugged.
    "True..." I tilted my head. "They planned it all along, and you were just a pawn in their game. They implanted thoughts in your head that said 'quiz show, let's watch a quiz show'. Urvasi did. I know it."
    "You should like Ezra", he answered Antonio, chuckling. Antonio nodded the tiniest nod.
    "I do. Ezra is a good man."

Last hangover: ...no, I don't even want to think about it. I get incredibly angry just by doing so.
    This hangover: Quiz competitions. I can live with this. At least it isn't me that gets hurt if things turn ugly.
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    Ophelia Rose

I sobered up quite a bit whilst I was alone, my headache finally went. The painkillers may have had something to do with that though. The girls were yelling random words downstairs, presumably at the TV, or at least I hope they were at the TV. I headed downstairs to investigate, popping my head around the door.

They were watching a quiz show, and getting quite competitive. I'd never been any good at things like that, I didn't pay that much attention in class, always in my own world and daydreaming. I stood by the doorway for a little bit, concentrating partially on the program. They always made me feel a bit dumb when I couldn't get an answer.

Yawning, I headed to the kitchen to make a fresh cup of tea, I hadn't had a caffeine hit yet that morning. We were starting to run out off tea bags, maybe I'd try to find a grocery store nearby. I drummed my fingers on the counter as I waited and started at the ceiling, I got a little lost in my thoughts and jumped when the kettle started to whistle. I returned back to the living room and squeezed onto the sofa. "Budge over, would you?" I asked, "thanks" I held on tight to the cup of tea, so I wouldn't slosh it everywhere and also for warmth. It was starting to get very wintery, pretty soon the countdown to Christmas would begin and we'd be able to have a tree in the corner and fairy lights! It would be wonderful with all the space, and we could have a proper Christmas dinner with gingerbread men. That being said, I hated winter because either was cold all the time. I could deal with being tired, hungry, whatever just not the cold.
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Alejandro Magorian

"Hi, gurrl...", Antonio mumbled when Ophelia entered the living room, probably to try again and see if someone would greet him back since Urvasi ignored him for some reason or the other. Wouldn't surprise me if she simply didn't hear him, it wasn't as if he was using his regular loud voice, to say the least. He pointed at the soda bottle again, because it was apparently still too hard for him to let go of his grip on me for just a second to bend down and grab it himself.
    "When will you be semi-functional again, Laterza?", I asked him as I gave him the bottle, then I turned to Lia, smiling a little. "Feeling better?"
    "Later", Antonio mumbled, he'll be himself later and I'm not allowed to rush him, I fear.
    "You look much more alert now, Ophelia", Angela said to her with a warm smile. I looked at Angela. I looked at Urvasi. How will their battle of the wits turn out - stay tuned. Or something of the sorts.

Ophelia tea. Alejandro blanket. And there we have the maniacs Antonio and Angela in their tank tops. I don't get those two, I really don't. I shivered just by looking at them, and I shivered even more when I thought of how Antonio ran around showing off his bare torso for hours yesterday. Just as I thought about it he sneezed. I feel sorry for him when it comes to the hangover. Not when it comes to the sneezing.

Cold... I don't like it. I like snow, but I really don't like cold. The only pro is to get all cosy in these overly warm clothes and look like some kind of pillow. I like winter clothes, mittens and warm scarves and knitted caps and so on. But that chill that decides to bite any bare skin you have... It's just rude. Very mature of you, Mother Nature, very mature! I don't have any problem at all with heat. When I've gone to Spain with my folks during summertime, not that it's tropical heat all the time or anything, ma always complains and call it torture until evening comes. I just like it. And I get some freckles during summer, that's kinda cute. I want to travel to... Well, aside from that certain place where I feel so at home... Argentina or something. Not that I ever visited the other America, but it seems nice and I could get by good and well since they speak Spanish. In Argentina, I mean. Not in the entire other America. I know stuff.
  • Options
    Ophelia Rose

"Hi, gurrl..." Antonio mumbled
    I have him a smile and got comfy on the sofa "Heyy, still feeling pathetic?" He looked awful, and by the looks of things he got hammered last night. I chuckled. Now he was paying the price.
    Alejandro and Angela were lovely as per usual and asked if I felt better. I smiled. If they were planets they'd definitely be the sun...is the sun a planet?
    "Much better. How're you two doing? You got pretty wild last night." I took a sip of my drink, it was warm and sugary and milky. Perfect.
    Antonio started sneezing, not surprising since he ran around half naked yesterday. I reached into my pocket and found a clean tissue, offering it to him. "Here, and I don't want it back!"
    I always carried at least two tissues, clean of course, since you never know when you're going to need one and I always got ill at the most inconvenient times.
    <3
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Alejandro Magorian

"Heyy, still feeling pathetic?", Lia said to Antonio, smiling at him. He laughed some really breathy "h-h"-laugh and nodded weakly.
    "Hmyees.." I stroke his hair again, with a cheeky grin on my face.
    "Poor Antonio."
    "Hmyees..." I heard Ophelia chuckle. I laughed a little, winking at her.
    "Don't tell me you're laughing at poor, poor Antonio who definitely acts his age right now?" I can't believe me and Antonio were about equally plastered last night... He may be able to drink more, but he gets the worst of hangovers, and he doesn't use any remedies like I do.

"Much better. How're you two doing? You got pretty wild last night."
    "Oh, I'm feeling quite fine now, thank you", Angela said, yet again flashing Lia a warm smile. "And I'm so glad you're feeling better!" I smiled at both of the girls as she said that. "Wild, definitely." She chuckled. "But as drunk as I was I'm relieved I didn't reach the levels of..." She pointed at me and Antonio.
    "Hey, what's that supposed to mean!?" I chuckled, then I turned to Lia. "As you both said, wild... But I remember being very happy about your beautiful addition to Wild Rover! A touching moment." I snickered. "Well, I can't say that I feel good... But I'm not thinking 'please, someone,
    anaesthetize me' anymore, so that's a start... You had a good time yesterday, no? You looked happy." I really hoped she didn't think I was referring to the whole kissing-business, because I wasn't. She had seem to be in such good spirits, and it made me happy, she seemed to have enjoyed this party more than the previous, at least from my outside eye.

"Here, and I don't want it back!", Ophelia said to the sneezing Antonio-wreck, while offering him a tissue. He "h-h"-laughed again.
    "Thankih." I supposed it was hangover-speech for "thank you". He nodded a little with a small smile. "No returns."
    "You know, Lia", I said. "One day I'll definitely bake a cake to make up for the fact that I'm not able to make you any munchkin-cupcakes today since I'm one myself." I stuck my tongue out and giggled. "You just tell me someday what you like, I haven't baked in ages."
  • Options
    Ezra Colburn

Ophelia entered the living room also, and squished herself onto the couch. And here I am, legs up and laying down comfortably. I rolled onto my back, looked up at the ceiling, and started daydreaming into the patterns above. I sat up and crossed my legs, watching everyone, but still daydreaming. Time had flown by, quicker than I could blink. Despite all the drama we've had (and will have undoubtedly) I actually liked these people. I fixed my gaze back up at the screen and pulled out the elastic band from my hair, shaking my head until my hair fell in front of my face like curtains.

"One day I'll definitely bake a cake to make up for the fact that I'm not able to make you any munchkin-cupcakes today since I'm one myself." Alejandro giggled, talking to Ophelia. "You just tell me someday what you like, I haven't baked in ages."
    "Brown sugar cinnamon cookies." I spoke, before thinking. I squinted my eyes and made a seductive "mmm" sound "Bake them for me, and you've won my heart." I continued, quite seriously but with a smile.

The warmness of cinnamon made me feel good inside. There was something homey about it, that put me in a good mood, especially during the festive period. They were Ilianna's favourites too. Now Im desperate for some, I thought. I wanted to go into the kitchen and make a cup of tea, but I wasn't sure if Annalise and Vivian were in deep conversation yet or not, and I didn't fancy walking in on it if they were.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Alejandro Magorian

"Brown sugar cinnamon cookies", Ezra said when I had mentioned baked goods, making a sound that made it seem that he highly enjoyed just the thought of them. "Bake them for me, and you've won my heart." I laughed a little.
    "Do I want to win your heart, though?", I said, looking at him, tilting my head to the left, then the right while squinting a little. Then I nodded. "Yes. Yes I do." I laughed. "No, but seriously, those are great. I'd definitely be up for baking some of those in a not too distant future. Besides, it's winter soon. Winter and cinnamon go hand in hand." I squinted a little again. "Gosh, now I want a cup of chai latte. With a little bit of cinnamon on top." I yawned and tilted my head. "How come the winter associations are better than winter itself? Or is it that we actually need some pleasant associations to think 'hey, winter isn't too awful after all'?"
    "I love winter", Angela said. "And you like snow, don't you?"
    "Don't be meticulous, Angela. And yes, I like snow, but I wish it was warm. Or like, lukewarm. I want that. Lukewarm snow. Lukewarm snow would be wonderful." For some strange and unknown reason Angela rolled her eyes at me.
  • Options
    Ophelia Rose

I laughed when he mentioned singing old rover "Very touching indeed!" I grinned and leaned on a snotty Antonio. It was getting quite cozy on the sofa.

"Oh, I'm feeling quite fine now, thank you", Angela said with a smile. I liked having her around, she always seemed to be really pleasant.

"That's good, I don't think we need two Antonios." I chuckled.

"Well, I can't say that I feel good... But I'm not thinking 'please, someone,
    anaesthetize me' anymore, so that's a start... You had a good time yesterday, no? You looked happy." Alejandro snickered

"That because I was happy." I leant over and prodded him "I did have a good time. It was great, you had a good birthday though?"

It was true, I did have a great time or at the least I thought I did since I remembered most of it. The whole night was fun, even though there was a teensy bit if drama. I sure didn't feel great I the morning though.
    <3
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Alejandro Magorian

Ophelia leaned on Antonio, who made some laugh-sigh sound, closed his eyes and smiled. I interpreted it as "I find this cozy", and I was under a strong impression that he, as well as Angela, were really taking a liking to her, and that it seemed mutual, which felt so nice. There was something really pleasant and calming in all of this... Although I was still wary about what would happen when the next episode of the quiz show started, and who would be the victorious one. I got a bit stressed just by looking at them, I never liked things that had to do with quick reflexes and/or "getting there first". "Ready, set go", what a torture.

"That's good, I don't think we need two Antonios." I snickered, and Antonio laughed this really breathy laugh.
    "I agree", Angela said, smirking. "One is good, because when we look at him we can feel better about ourself, thinking 'at least I'm not like that, things could be worse', but two would just be exaggerated and a nuisance."
    "Besides, Aaangela", I said. "If you leaned on me Antonio-style, your chest would bury me." She stuck her tongue out.
    "I understand that you like it here, psycho, these people are really pleasant", she said with a wide smile on her face. I laughed, "hm-hm", and nodded.

Ophelia leant over and poked me.
    "I did have a good time. It was great, you had a good birthday though?" I grinned.
    "I'm glad you had, and yes, I had a great birthday." I tilted my head a little. "The fact that I ended up singing Irish drinking songs pretty much proves it, actually." I giggled. "I don't even have the energy to feel too embarrassed for the fact that I was a bit... what I was. If the majority had been sober, though... I actually didn't intend to drink that much, I mean, not like drinking my head off the way I did. But then it felt needed. Even though, of course, my body doesn't thank me today."

Antonio laughed a breathy and throathy laugh, continuing for more than one or two seconds, which was impressive in his state.
    "What now?", Angela said to him.
    "I just... It was..." Ah, small clusters of words... because sentences are still hard, unless said sentences are about hating me and/or Angela for being able hold a conversation and seem cheery at the same time. "...like... wow." He coughed, once, didn't seem as bad as the sneezing though. "...he strong. Thought 'gurrl'..."
    "Gurrl? About me?" I raised an eyebrow, he rolled his eyes. Angela grinned wickedly.
    "Let Antonio finish, he's having flow, you were the one who was strong and now he's talking about 'gurrl'!"
    "...you slap, and I just... every week?" Angela burst out laughing, I snickered and shook my head.
    "Yes", Angela said, "I didn't see much of it, but here I thought the weird possessive Alejandro-drama was the end of it and suddenly it's... serious drama! Ophelia, Ezra or both, please tell me. Are there days where everything is peaceful and friendly and everyone sit hand in hand singing Kumbaya around a bonfire?"
    Post edited by Lightfield on
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Ezra Colburn

"I didn't see much of it, but here I thought the weird possessive Alejandro-drama was the end of it and suddenly it's... serious drama! Ophelia, Ezra or both, please tell me. Are there days where everything is peaceful and friendly and everyone sit hand in hand singing Kumbaya around a bonfire?"
    "Right now is about as good as it gets." I rolled my eyes, then smiled at Angela "Then again, what do you expect in a house with 8 people and a mini-demon spawn?" I chuckled and tossed the cushion I had been hugging, to one side. "No two days are alike."

I got up and went into the kitchen to make that cup of tea after all. I gave an awkward "oh hello, don't mind me" kind of smile to whoever had noticed me in there. The kettle was still pretty hot from earlier, and popped after no time at all. I poured in the milk, couple spoons of sugar, then returned to the living room. "Almost out of tea bags." I said getting comfortable once again.