Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OBITUARIES (Will close until fall 2017)

Comments

• Options
    dancergirlcbdancergirlcb Posts: 96 Member
    Thanks for the scores! Excited for Round 1! :smiley:
  • Options
    ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    @dancergirlcb Thank you for checking in! :)

I'm also your Mentor, so if you do want to discuss or share anything when working on your entry, feel free to pm me. (I'm Chicago time) <3
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
  • Options
    ErasimusErasimus Posts: 64 Member
    Good job everyone! Thank you judges for your comments. Looking forward to round 1!
  • Options
    Erasimus wrote: »
    Good job everyone! Thank you judges for your comments. Looking forward to round 1!

You're welcome! You did an amazing job; everyone did!!! We loved reading all the interesting Obituaries....can't wait to see what you do for this round, good luck! :)

Thanks for checking in!
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    @Erasimus *a couple more posts & you should be able to change your avi :)
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Erasimus wrote: »

Great work @erasimus. Don't forget to ask if you need any help. I'm your mentor for this round.

• Options
    JennaCatzJennaCatz Posts: 760 Member
    ooh death by water sounds fun, wonder what everyone comes up with... good luck

and thank you for the scores
    nenKuBE.gif
  • Options
    @JennaCatz You're welcome, you did an amazing job! Thanks for checking in & I can't wait to see the pics come in!!! :)
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    Updated with check ins: lionpaws and Grimm_Pandemic :) Thank you for checking in you two. B)

lionpaws, I'm so happy to be your Mentor! :) Just pm me if there's anything you need <3
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    edited November 2016
    fabtiffsim wrote: »
    When is round 1 due?

Thanks for checking in! :) *Also, I'm your Mentor for this round; if there is anything you need help with, just pm me <3

Assignment 1 is due on Monday at 2pm my time (Chicago)

*the Countdown for assignments is posted just under the Mock Scores on Pg1 in the 3rd post (just after the Model Wall). It looks like this:

Mock Scores
    scorel10.png

Assignment 1 Countdown Timer
    (just click the above words)

LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited November 2016
    Curses I'm first with the entries! I hate being first. Maybe posting my entry here will encourage some of you to join me in my nervousness. I'm feeling quite lonely with my entry. :p

Note: Spoiler in case I anger the sim forum gods with the extra in the back.

A1- Death by Water
    Drew had no idea that banging his next door neighbor would be hazardous to his health. He thought it would be a typical night of booze and steamy fun in the Jacuzzi, but things turned murderous when his new paramour's ex-con husband showed up unexpectedly. Let's just say "taking a dip" tragically took on a whole new meaning that night.
    Post edited by ColorMePink on
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Awesome shot, @ColorMePink

• Options
    HappyPandaHappyPanda Posts: 64 Member
    Your assignment looks awesome @ColorMePink :) I'm going to start working on mine now... @ArtsyAmy I would love it if you were my mentor for this round!
  • Options
    InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    @ColorMePink awesome entry <3
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • Options
    @ColorMePink LOL Awesome entry! :D

@HappyPanda I am honored! :) Just pm me with any questions, etc. you have Dear! <3
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Curses I'm first with the entries! I hate being first. Maybe posting my entry here will encourage some of you to join me in my nervousness. I'm feeling quite lonely with my entry. :p

Note: Spoiler in case I anger the sim forum gods with the extra in the back.

A1- Death by Water
    Drew had no idea that banging his next door neighbor would be hazardous to his heath. She invited him over for a night of fun and booze in the Jacuzzi one evening. Unfortunately for Drew, his new paramour's ex con husband was being released from prison that day. He came home, saw their fling, and flew into a fit of rage. Let's just say "taking a dip" tragically took on a whole new meaning that night.

I did put up your entry with the strike on the writing to allow you to do with the 3 sentences. Awesome job! <3

Post edited by ArtsyAmy on
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited November 2016
    ArtsyAmy wrote: »

I did put up your entry with the strike on the writing to allow you to do with the 3 sentences. Awesome job! <3
    Edited my original post. I believe that is 3 sentences now. *counts again* :sweat_smile:

• Options
    ArtsyAmy wrote: »

Edited my original post. I believe that is 3 sentences now. *counts again* :sweat_smile:

Yes, you have 3! YAYY! I'll update threads! B)
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    HappyPandaHappyPanda Posts: 64 Member
    Assignment 1 - Death by Water

hFsKDfv.jpg

Being the captain of a submarine is a lot less fun than playing with one in the bathtub!
  • Options
    JennaCatzJennaCatz Posts: 760 Member
    @ArtsyAmy, I was wondering if I would be able to get an extra 12 hour extension on top of the deadline as I will not be home from school until 4pm and this round will end while I'm gone...
    nenKuBE.gif
  • Options
    JennaCatz wrote: »
    @ArtsyAmy, I was wondering if I would be able to get an extra 12 hour extension on top of the deadline as I will not be home from school until 4pm and this round will end while I'm gone...

Yes, I will add more time....I think many models may end up needing the extra time too so I don't mind. I will actually add an entire extra day for everyone to get this round in. :)
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Hi Everyone, There has been a 24 hour extension added for Round 1 & the Countdown Timer has been updated

LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    lionpawslionpaws Posts: 431 Member
    Assignment 1 - Death by Water - Anastasia

In 1896 an unfortunate incident caused the daughter of New Town's well-respected Sheriff Kolow, Miss Anastasia, to drown in a trough. Her horse Sonny was spooked by a rattler snake and jumped suddenly. Anastasia was thrown, hit her head on the trough wall, was knocked unconscious, and slipped underwater.

death110.jpg

In Game shot edited (snake and hat added; change in color)
    Thanks Amy for your support :hug2:
  • Options
    dancergirlcbdancergirlcb Posts: 96 Member
    9jehpy.jpg
    All Alana wanted to do was swim at the community pool with her best friend. She should have known that it wasn't her when "she" used lol WAY too much. As she was gasping for air, trying to stay above the water, all she could hear was her ex-boyfriend laughing.
    I used some actions on photoshop to touch it up, but other than that it is from the game. :smiley: