Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    That is so very kind of you to say. To be honest, and I think Jodi and Jess will agree, knowing that we have been able to help even one fellow Simmer is reward enough.
    ^ Agree 100%.
    Totally agree
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @JovialJoy check your mailbox....
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Here are the current (in 10 minutes from the time of this post) and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. The only green deal in this section is the Zen Garden Lamp, but there are also a few white (once per rotation) deals. Happy Shopping!

429 ) II-Stand Corkboard / 10 / 28 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

430 ) Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep) / 915 / 1535 / 40% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Life’s a Beach (Swim)
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 506, # 762)

431 ) Ace in the Palm / 13 / 46 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Viva Las Vegas Living; Go All In Compilation; September 2011 Compilation

432 ) Wretched Threads / 715 / 1300 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 295, but less than # 127, # 743)

433 ) Zen Garden Lamp / 7 / 31 / 77% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation; Eloquently Eclectic Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 17)

434 ) Hacienda Luxury / 513 / 941 / 45% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 195, but less than # 756 )

435 ) Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set / 522 / 897 / 42% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; One item included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 381, but less than # 530 )
    Note: The Retro Model T Chair that is part of the Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set does not work correctly if it is downloaded with the set. Sims will not be able to use it. The chair was apparently fixed, but the fixed version wasn't added to the set. The single item works fine. Install the set, uninstall the chair and downloaded and install the chair as a single item.

436 ) May 2012 Compilation Set / 1316 / 2800 / 53% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Technophobe No More; Gothic Glamour- Home Office Set; Gothic G
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 454, # 395, but less than # 751)

437 ) Overachieving Bookshelf / 31 / 40 / 23% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set

438 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Gathering Wood Sculpture / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation; Quaint Cottage Collection

439 ) Street Couture / 342 / 725 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 34, # 967, but less than # 797)

440 ) Modernism Window / 59 / 110 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Collectionne Stäncké

441 ) Hot Rod Table / 29 / 75 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    Here is the list for the current deal and the upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. This group includes green deals for 3 sets, 1 compilation and 1 venue:
    • Loads of Laundry
    • Mother Russia
    • Country Livin'
    • May 2012 Compilation
    • The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire (Venue for Dragon Valley)

You can download the Mother Russia buildings seen in the set's photo from SimGuruCopeland's Studio

Current Deal Started on Nov/11/16 at 9:54 AM UTC
    444 ) India Inspiration- Bengal Silk Cropped Top / 22 / 50 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: India Inspirations Clothing and Hairstyle Collection; India Inspirations Collection; April 2012 Compilation Set; Best of 2012 Compilation

Upcoming Deals
    445 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Delicacy Server Stand / 13 / 26 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation; Quaint Cottage Collection

446 ) Stones Throw Greenhouse / 1007 / 1710 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 952, # 412, but less than # 443, # 51)

447 ) Loads of Laundry / 360 / 1080 / 67% / 2 hours
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Laundry; I Heart the 50’s Laundry; Bayside Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 399, # 834, # 744, # 688)

448 ) Sleek Chic / 45 / 99 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday Casual Chic; May 2011 Compilation

449 ) Mother Russia / 646 / 1900 / 66% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 28, # 798)
    Note: You can download the Mother Russia buildings seen in the set's photo from SimGuruCopeland's Studio

450 ) Country Livin' / 390 / 1500 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 103 but less than # 384, # 927, # 36)

451 ) Island Villa / 240 / 347 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: Island Escape Compilation; 4 items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 365, but less than # 459)

452 ) Romantique Chaise / 39 / 67 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Living Room Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

453 ) Scene in Four Parts / 34 / 99 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Bedroom; June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 860, # 911, # 912)

454 ) May 2012 Compilation Set / 700 / 2800 / 75% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Technophobe No More; Gothic Glamour- Home Office Set; Gothic G
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 395, # 436, # 751)

455 ) The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire / 627 / 1710 / 63% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 413, # 303)

456 ) Larger than Life Party Table / 28 / 41 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Dining Room Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Looking forward to getting Mother Russia today!! :D It looks like it has some cool build elements.
  • Options
    I didn't have Loads of Laundry in my phone, but signed on to see it there, and got the Download button, as expected. Yay! I don't play with the laundry feature, but I may use them in future builds for aesthetics.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    stepbot153stepbot153 Posts: 284 Member
    I am hoping to get the delicious indulgent bakery soon ;)
    C6y3sJN.jpg
    My wishlist [x]
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Odonata68 wrote: »
    Looking forward to getting Mother Russia today!! :D It looks like it has some cool build elements.
    Good luck! It does have some nice outerwear options and using CASt makes the roof pieces in particular very useful for many different types of build.
    JoeJude16 wrote: »
    I didn't have Loads of Laundry in my phone, but signed on to see it there, and got the Download button, as expected. Yay! I don't play with the laundry feature, but I may use them in future builds for aesthetics.
    Good catch! :)

I always used to find having laundry to do very annoying, it just got in the way, but I'm using it now in my legacy game and it's actually quite useful to have my Sims do the laundry when I don't have anything useful for them to do.
  • Options
    So it has been a very productive day. I've totally cleaned up my DD spreadsheet; finding and fixing errors in my schedule, updating owned pieces and CYS values. Since @rednemon wiped out my wish list I've gone through and created a new one with items that will zero out the CYS on several DD sets. And while cleaning up the spreadsheet I found that there was nothing left to gain for Le Cirque Celebration, so I used some of my surplus SPs and picked that up. It should come in handy since I'm playing Showtime for the first time.

So, today I was gifted Lunar Lakes, picked up Loads of Laundry for free on DD, and bought Collectionne Stancke and Le Cirque Celebration. Quite a haul! Now on to spend some time working on my bar for @ajaxpost.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    BTW, I think I picked up about 500 SPs today! But I then commenced to spend about 700. :D
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    AND, just realized that I had a green Download button waiting for me on June 2011 Compilation! WooHoo!!
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    Just a heads up: Dana Farber ads are paying now. They never did for me before. But I noticed that a different sized window opened for it, so I let it run, and it paid. Wanted to share.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    edited November 2016
    @JoeJude16 that's good to know! Now I won't click them off. :D I notice the Cars Direct one's started paying out for me too, when they never used to. Yay!!
    Just adding that the Trivial Pursuit ads won't pay for me. :/
  • Options
    AuraKnightAuraKnight Posts: 115 Member
    I'm just getting Olympic Channel ones at the moment, and they still don't pay... but it usually flips over to paying ones eventually.

Looking forward to getting Duke of Bows tonight. Then it's a long wait until Romanza Bridal Party near the end of the month and Sunlit Tides at Christmas.

Just wish the MMAO or weekly deals would come back.
  • Options
    AuraKnight wrote: »

Just wish the MMAO or weekly deals would come back.

Me too. :(
  • Options
    Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    Hey everyone, I know it's been a looooong time since I last posted (so long, in fact, that I didn't know there was a new thread). However, I would just like to say that through a stroke of good luck, I happened to log onto the Sims 3 site (also for the first time in ages) about 20 minutes before the Mother Russia set went on sale. This was the last major build/CAS set I didn't own, and I got it on DD sale for 646 points! I've learned a ton about the Sims 3 through the helpful posts on this thread and many others, so I just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work you've put into it!
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Now that I've updated my DD spreadsheet I figured I'd go through and update my Simdex. I've discovered two things.

1) I own a lot of stuff I didn't even know I had!
    2) The worlds I've been unable to install from disc are in my purchase history with working Download buttons. (I've just installed Hidden Springs.) Don't know why the store doesn't show them as owned on the main page for those worlds, but at least I can reinstall them now. I wonder if they will count toward "officially" owning the store if/when I decide to go there?

Finally, my siggy is updated showing all EPs, SPs and Worlds are now owned!
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    @JoeJude16 congrats on owning all the worlds.
    As for the disc bought worlds because you didn't buy them from the sims 3 site it doesn't show them as owned, and because they are real cash (not simpoints) they won't affect MMAO telling you that you own the store when the time comes.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    As for the disc bought worlds because you didn't buy them from the sims 3 site it doesn't show them as owned, and because they are real cash (not simpoints) they won't affect MMAO telling you that you own the store when the time comes.
    Actually you can buy them elsewhere and have it shown on their as owned, you just have to go to the "My Page" dropdown, go to the "My Account" in it and then "Register a Game". I got most of mine through Steam and as soon as I registered them there they appeared in my list and on my Origin account as well.
    I have no clue about whether that would make a difference with the MMAO though.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    @Cadh20000, yeah, I've registered them, and they show up on my MyPage, which was part of why I was confused in the first place. I honestly don't care where it doesn't show up, as long as I know where it does show up for download and installation.

Speaking of installation... it's killing me. I'm making progress on my bar build, including some nice atmosphere details with buydebug items. Then I go to add a piano and remember; pianos came with Late Night, which I can't get to run on my Mac. *sigh* I'll keep working at it and hoping to get everything running before the deadline to make it everything I've got imagined in my head.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    JovialJoyJovialJoy Posts: 251 Member
    Yay! I picked up Duke of Bows with 190 SimPoints to spare. Phew! B)
    My Top Five | My Wishlist

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    AuraKnightAuraKnight Posts: 115 Member
    Duke of Bows on my phone in the toilet at the theatre tonight :)

Would not have been prudent to have grabbed it as soon as it came up at 7pm... we were still at the restaurant!
  • Options
    Cadh20000 wrote: »
    Actually you can buy them elsewhere and have it shown on their as owned, you just have to go to the "My Page" dropdown, go to the "My Account" in it and then "Register a Game". I got most of mine through Steam and as soon as I registered them there they appeared in my list and on my Origin account as well.
    I have no clue about whether that would make a difference with the MMAO though.
    Mine are registered they show on my my page but not as owned on the store pages. They only way in my case to get them on there was to register them because mine were just a code not a disc. Maybe that makes a difference. MMAO doesn't have cash worlds in it, it only has things that can be bought for simpoints.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    Here is the list for the current deal and the upcoming deals for the next 24 hours.

Notices that Deal 465 is a three-hour deal.

Deal 460 is an excellent price for The Not So Routine Machine (the Machine). This premium item in included in two groups of sets - Futureshock Loft and Mid-Century. Owning Futureshock Loft Collection, which is CYS enabled, and the machine is equivalent to owning The Final Frontier Set, which is not eligible for the CYS discount. Owning the machine helps with completing Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set, which is CYS enabled, even though its subsets Mid-Century Modern Bedroom and Bath Collections are not. Finally, when you own the machine, Futureshock Loft Collection and Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set, you will effectively own When Worlds Collide Collection, which is not CYS enabled.

459 ) Island Villa / 306 / 347 / 12% / 2 hours
    Part of: Island Escape Compilation; 4 items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 365, # 451)

460 ) The Not So Routine Machine / 125 / 605 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Final Frontier Set; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 474, # 796)

461 ) It's Game Time / 154 / 545 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 328, # 75)

462 ) Rim Rockin’ Basketball Hoop / 265 / 593 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Level Up Collection; Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 31, # 548)

463 ) Hewnsman Outdoor Set / 180 / 495 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 309, # 780, # 679)

464 ) Front Row Center Bedroom / 212 / 450 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 250, # 188, # 621)

This is a 3-hour deal
    465 ) Sporty Tank Top / 38 / 75 / 49% / 3 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

466 ) VDBM-880 Wall Mirror / 38 / 61 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Club Vaindenburger Study; Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study)

467 ) Ragtime in the Big Easy / 578 / 1650 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 910, but less than # 442, # 934, # 167)

468 ) Contented Sighs / 7 / 31 / 77% / 2 hours
    Part of: Zen Again; World Inspiration Compilation; Eloquently Eclectic Collection

469 ) Top of the Tower by Castle Kits, Inc. / 12 / 25 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc.; Best of 2010 Collection

470 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Oven / 44 / 81 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 599)

471 ) Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study) / 450 / 891 / 49% / 2 hours
    Includes: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Study
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 790, but less than # 835)
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Used one of my "quiet alarms" to grab Duke of Bows last night. Wasn't feeling well and wasn't sleeping through the night anyway. Gonna pick up It's Game Time in a little bit. The points have been flowing pretty smoothly and I figure the price is pretty good even without picking up the 3 individual items that appear on the DD.

EDIT: And, yes, I did buy the pennants first before buying the Game Time, so that I got the initial discount.
    Post edited by Jude525 on
    aka Jude

My Studio

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top