Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Builds By Lisa17Ann

Comments

• Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Oh my! I guess it's just not safe to go out at this time of year! Great job on Swamp Hovel! :smiley:
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Thanks so much @rosemow and @StSciurus for stopping by and commenting on my build :) I hope I didn't scare ya'll to badly :D
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    BreezyBlue022BreezyBlue022 Posts: 126 Member
    Ooh the swamp hovel is spooky! Great work
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Swamp Hovel is so Cool and creepy with the greenish yellow glow, Lisa :smile: Love those wisps of smoky fog rising from the swamp. And I have to say that the owner has a pretty cool wine cellar, for living in a hovel :p
  • Options
    Hello @BreezyBlue022 thanks for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment on my build! :)

Oh well @WrathofCath you know when you live in a dank lonely swamp all by your self you need your drink :D thanks for stopping by Hun and leaving your wonderful comments! :)

• Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    The Swamp Hovel looks so creative and amazing, Lisa! I love the foggy swamp, it makes everything look really spooky! :blush:
  • Options
    NellythekiddNellythekidd Posts: 251 Member
    The landscaping of the swamp looks very nice with the spooky and magical atmosphete! I could not get the pictures in Photobucket slideshow to load for some reason but I found how to click to see them as gallery. I really like the greenish light touches in the house. I like to go to swamp to collect berries during autumn but I think I would not be brave enough to venture there! :)
    Origin ID / Gallery: nellythekidd
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Amazing work with The Swamp Hovel (love the name), it looks so eerie and mysterious, perfect for Halloween. Incredible landscaping, your creativity here really shines here :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Swamp Hollow is a fabulous Halloween build, love eerie landscaping. xox Folly
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oh WOW! <3 Spookylicious! Love it Lisa! Great job with the build. Very atmospheric! Will be adding to my favourites when I get the chance to open the game. Not much simming time these days. Trying to catch up here in the forums. Got an hour for myself. Hope you are doing well! Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    Thanks so much for your kind comments @vethesims I'm so glad you think it looks spooky!
    :) and it's so seeet of you to stop by!

@Nellythekidd (cute name btw lol) thanks so much for your kind comments. Photo bucket has been a bit of a pain lately so that doesn't surprise me! lol I'm sure you could collect berries at my swamp with out the swamp monster getting you! lol :)

Awww @masajo thanks so much for your lovely comments! I my self was pretty happy with how the landscaping turned out! It's nice to hear that others think so as well! :)

@follyfoot thank you so much for your kind words! I love Halloween so spooky builds are always a fun time for me! :)

Oh no @yanti68 no Simming! Seems unfair! :( hopefully you'll get time when the new EP comes out...it looks like it's going to be fun! Also thank you so much for your kind comments!!! :)

• Options
    edited October 2016
    At the Country Pumpkin Festival you’ll find plenty to do for the whole family! There’s a playground for the kids, pumpkin and wood carving contests, or you could pick apples or “bob for apples”. You could even take a hay ride while watching a spooky movie! And, it’s also the perfect place to have an autumn wedding! There’s a BBQ area, snack bar, and café also on site. Happy Simming!

cpf0.jpg
    cpf4.jpg
    cpf9.jpg
    cpf10.jpg
    cpf13.jpg

More Photo's Here

If you'd Like to Download it you can find it HERE

• Options
    NellythekiddNellythekidd Posts: 251 Member
    Country Pumpkin Festival looks like a wonderful festival location! This time the slideshow worked, photobucket has been acting up for me too. I like the flowery paths circling around in the festival location. The pumpkin patch looks sweet and the whole location is beautiful in autumn colors and with the lightning. There are all sorts of things for kids and adults to do, I love the location you made for watching Halloween films! :) I'll have my sims explore the festival grounds when I get in the game!
    Origin ID / Gallery: nellythekidd
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    I just see this in the gallery it is an amazing build so beautifully detailed and picturesque. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited October 2016
    Country Pumpkin Festival looks so very great! :) The Autumn leaves on the border edges of the pictures is a nice touch. Very nice design and layout of the festival park! The winding pathways and flowers /plants on the edges of them look very pretty! Very nice apple orchard nook! The candles are very pretty touches amidst the trees. Sims will enjoy having fun doing the Apple bobbing there! The trophies , balloon and apple picture are nice themed touches there . ,The wedding arch nook is very nice! It looks great that you have used the log themed seats there for the wedding guests to sit on and watch the wedding take place. The placement of them looks great. Very nice kids play area ! It looks great! It is a very nice area for children to have fun playing on the pirate ship or monkey bars, playing with the doll house or performing in the puppet theatre.. The pumpikins through the outdoors areas look great! You are so very creative with the horse and cart/wagon! It looks great! The wheels , the deer, the flower cart and the balloons look very nice how they are used there. Sims will have lots of fun sitting inside the cart watching tv. The popcorn cart looks very nice! Sims will enjoy having some popcorn whilst at the Festival. They will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered tables enjoying eating a meal in the outdoors air.
    It is a very nice festival park for sims to enjoy visiting! :)
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    How Cute is this! Love all the gorgeous details, Lisa :smile: The little carts are Adorable! I can't decide which is my favorite... Love the Bob for apples one... the pumpkin carving contest is So Cute... they're All so Sweet! Really reminds me of the fall fairs we have every year. Love it! :)<3
  • Options
    lisi_jalisi_ja Posts: 542 Member
    @lisa17ann The Swamp Hovel and your Country Pumpkin Festival are so amazing and entirely different!! It is wonderful how creative and unique your builds are. Love all the diversity! <3
  • Options
    Awww thanks so much @Nellythekidd @follyfoot @WrathofCath and @lisi_ja it's so sweet and kind of you all to stop by and comment! I really enjoyed doing this build so it means a lot! :)<3

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Country Pumpkin Festival is an absolute favourite of mine, a wonderful design and layout with so much fun for everyone to enjoy, fantastic work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    MiliksimMiliksim Posts: 150 Member
    That looks so cute and beautiful! I love the wagon and all the other beautiful details! Amazing landscaping! Want to be there :D Really makes one appreciate the beauty of this season <3
  • Options
    Oh @masajo thanks so much! I really enjoyed this build because I love Autumn so much! <3

Hello and thank you so much @Miliksim it's so sweet of you and I know how you feel I'd love to hang out there too! :D

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    OMG! Love, the pumpkin festival lot! So adorable! You have decorated it so nicely! Looks so much fun! Already added it to my favourites. Had a lot of catching up to do. Got all your latest uploads added to my favourite too. <3
  • Options
    As always thanks @yanti68 for stopping by and and leaving such lovely comments on my build. I had so much fun building that park. I to have a lot of catching up to do! I'm so busy and can only seem to find time to judge on the WC challenges mostly hopefully I will find time to start building more soon and check out what all you other talented builders have been up to!

• Options
    I couldn't help but, make a unofficial entry for the Quality Control Room Contest You can find it HERE if you fancy entering your self!
    You can download it HERE if your interested and find more photo's HERE
    Artist’s Apartment
    aa1.jpg
    aa2.jpg
    aa5.jpg
    aa8.jpg

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Artist's Apartment is very nice! :) Very nice furnishing of each of the areas of the apartment! The living room area look very nice! The tv wall nook looks great! The pictures on the tv wall and side wall give a very nice artistic look to the area. It is nice that there is a massage chair there for sims to relax in and have a massage. The ottomans look great placed either sides of the coffee table and the candles look pretty on the table top. Sims will enjoy resting there on the seating watching tv. The plants are nice touches of nature in the corners of the living room area. It looks great how the half wall separates off the living area. The fish are a nice touch on the wall. Very nice design of the kitchen! The blue and white colour scheme with touches of yellow looks very nice! The flowers and plants look great placed on top of the kitchen cabinets. The alternating coloured stools is a nice touch. Very nice art nook! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there whilst looking out at the city views through the windows. The placement of the sketches and pictures on the wall there looks great! The art themed decor items are a great touch. The bedroom looks very pretty! Very nice purple and yellow colour scheme of the room! The curtains on the bedhead wall looks very nice, and the pictures look very nice how they are placed on the side walls! The candles are pretty on the side tables. The shoes rack looks homely. The patterned floral floor rug looks nice in the room.
    It is a very nice apartment :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top