Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Builds By Lisa17Ann

Comments

• lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Thanks you so much for all your lovely comments on my toddler rooms @steskens @rosemow and @StSciurus they were certainly fun to decorate and play test! :)<3

And, thanks for your comment on White Washed @Brennachan it was a fun build and I personally love its relaxing vibe. It fits in so well right off the beach in Windenburg :)

Thank you all for stopping by and for your kindness and support :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    Racing Toddlers is so awesome! I love how you carried how the racing theme throughout, and especially the stop light. You're really making me want to try to be more creative in the builds I create!
    Oh thanks so much @equuest that's such a lovely thing to say! Your builds are beautiful! I was forced to be creative with the racing theme as there isn't really any race car themed stuff in the game. So I think when I'm creative its more out of necessity then anything else lol :)

edited January 2017
    You're welcome @lisa17ann! Even though there isn't any racing stuff in the game - the theme came across beautifully. And thank you for the compliment :) I guess I should be more active on my building thread...
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Woodland Friends is such a Pretty room, Lisa! Love the soft green colors. The new fur rug looks awesome with those beds! I Never remember to use that rug and I really Love it. :D

Your racing room looks awesome too! Love the "road" you created in the bedroom portion and the signal light is fabulous! :smile:
  • MiliksimMiliksim Posts: 150 Member
    White Washed is so charming and beautiful! Love the relaxing atmosphere. The landscaping and design on the Lake tudor is just spot on, looks amazing <3
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    White Washed beach cottage and the tudor build looks amazing! Love the architecture! So charming! Great job with decoration too. Love the landscaping of the tudor build too. Love your toddler rooms. So cute! Will be adding them all to my favourites. Happy new year Lisa! Hope you have a great year! Hugs <3
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Fantastic new toddler rooms, each designed so wonderfully with lots of beautiful detail. Love the colour scheme of Woodland Friends and the creativity involved with Racing Toddlers is absolutely amazing :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Oh Hello! I don't know how I missed all these new comments as I log on to the forums every day! :o But, a big thanks to all you very lovely Simmers for stopping by and commenting!!

@WrathofCath Thank you as always for you kind words :) It really is so kind of you to stop by and support my builds! I do admit I have a slight obsession with those rugs :D I'm sure I have been using them way to much! I might try using different rugs at some point hahaha!!

@Miliksim I am so pleased and very thankful for you comments on my White Washed build and Tudor Lake house. It was a joy to build them both and I LOVE to do landscaping so Tudor lake house gave me plenty of scope for that lol :)

@yanti68 it is always so nice to read your kind comments on my builds and room designs! Thank you so much for adding them to you favs and for your support! And, I wish you and yours a very Happy New year as well! :)

And last but never least @masajo I admit I love toddlers so much they are adorable and I don't normally say I like my builds or room designs but I was rather pleased with both and I really love the Woodland Friends one and will have to fit it into a build one day even if it's just in a house I use for playing. As always thank you for your kindness and support! :)

Happy Simming and Building to you all! :)<3

• MorriSanMorriSan Posts: 412 Member
    Those toddler rooms are super cute. They (nearly) get me to try the little tykes- with your rooms, of course. My fav is the woodland one, it seems more restive and calming for the little horrors.
    Thank you so much @MorriSan :) I was never a fan of bringing toddlers back at all but they did such a good job even an old grinch like me can't Dispute they did a great job with them and add something to the game and from time time make me go awwww lol

So now you're a fan of toddlers @lisa17ann??
    @equuest in the sims4 yes lol :D

@lisa17ann Yay!! :D
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    @lisa17ann : Omg, love your two toddler rooms, they are both so creative! Woodland Friends has such a beautiful colour scheme and Racing Toddlers is just such a fun and original build! I adore both of these! <3
    edited January 2017
    @Corwim Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my toddler rooms! :) your kind words are much appreciated! Happy Simming to you!

• ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I just wanted to say how much I love your builds--they're so cute and creative! I look forward to more entries. :)<3
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
    Well aren't you sweet @ashcrash19 :) I really appreciate your kind comment about my builds!

• RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Very cute toddler rooms you did! :smiley:
    Woodland Friends is a cozy forest room, love the leafy green color scheme, the use of tree decals really gives the forest feel.The feeding area and the bathroom is so beautiful too! :smiley: And your Racing Toddlers is an amazing idea! I love the flooring layout you did! I love that retro look and beautiful color scheme too! :smiley:
    I already added each of these to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Oh how beautiful is your Tudor Lake House, love the landscaping and that pond (wow gorgeous) and you topped it off with gorgeous interiors. I want to live in this house in the country with my horses out the back in a lush paddock and great views of the countryside (slaps self to wake up from my dream)
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
    Thank you for your kind comments and for the gallery faves @RyeCris16 I did have so much fun creating the toddler rooms! :)

Well hello my beautiful friend @Cbear13 ;) lets move into Tudor Lake House together! lol seriously though thank you so much! I kinda love that house my self (not to be boastful lol) it was a fun build and doing the boat house, pond, and landscaping! you know I love to do landscaping... <3

Oh I didn't know until you posted this @rosemow thank you for letting me know :) and thank you to @Cbear13 for recommending it for a maxis fav! Clearly they listen to you lol :D<3

Lavish Lair
    For a single vampire who likes the finer things in life. 1 bedroom 1.5 baths. My entry for the Quality Control challenge. Swimmable and fishable pond, fenced in garden with small family cemetery, gardening, a place to meditate, and a painting easel. Inside it has a lounge, kitchen half bath & dining room. There is also a basement with a coffin and freshly dug graves, Upstairs you’ll find the master bedroom bathroom and an enclosed porch. Original lot in Forgotten Hallow, Widowshild Townhome.
    If you'd Like to Download it you can find it HERE
    More Photo's HERE

vh1.jpg
    vh2.jpg
    vh3.jpg
    vh5.jpg
    vh7.jpg
    vh9.jpg
    vh11.jpg
    vh16.jpg

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Lavish Lair is a very nice home for a vampire! :) Very nice design of the exterior! The dormers are nice touches and the planter box windows look very nice in the build. The texture of the exterior and the greenery on the walls gives a great look to the home ! The natural pond/fishing /swimming water area looks great! The rocks and plants look great placed on the edges of the water. It is great that there is a family cemetery area! The stepping stone pathway looks very nice there. The coffin room looks great! Very nice curtained coffin nook! The red lighting is effective! The sculpture look great how they are place in the room! The red rose is a nice touch on the coffin top. The red candles add a great feel to the room and the water fountains look very nice there. The purple colour scheme of the living room looks very nice! Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa there in front of the fire. The candles are nice touches on the coffee table. The sims may get a shock when trying to have some candy from the dish! The teaset is a nice home touch. The type of curtains used look very nice! Very nice dining nook! The type of dining seats used suit well the home type. The chequered flooring both here and in the kitchen looks great! The candle and rose are nice touches on the table top to see when dining. The grand father clock is a nice touch and the portraits look great on the walls . The sims will enjoy having a drink from the globe bar with their meals. The grey, white and black colour scheme of the kitchen looks great. Very nice red colour scheme and furnishing of the bedroom! The spiders and cobwebs on the bedhead wall look scary! The candles are nice touches on the bedside tabes, and the red flowers on the side table are pretty to see when waking in the mornings. The portraits look great on the bedhead wall. The wall patterns in the home suit the type of build well!
    It is a very nice home! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top