Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~Breezy Builds~ ~Contempo~

BreezyBlue022BreezyBlue022 Posts: 126 Member
edited November 2016 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello simmers! A little background about me, I have played the sims for many years but was never much of a builder. I started making my own complete creations in Spring of 2016, so I am still fairly new to building. In this thread I will post my builds and my WIP's. I welcome all comments!

Pumpkin Pavilion - Park
Gallery Download
This park was my entry for the QC monthly contest - challenge 15
kP1rhd.png
More images:
2qArdv.png
qL3wXm.png
uzcgLx.png
PaLBrb.png
aHQsaG.png
JqrUKC.png
qgZDuM.png
RNmjfC.png
DeAqY1.png
Sb1Dxv.png

Sea Sights Seafood - Restaurant
Gallery Download
eBywlo.png
GIF:
qnVAvJ.gif

The Playful Elephant - Restaurant
Gallery Download
jWWV5y.png
GIF:
FhBM8Q.gif

Paradise Pier - Restaurant
Gallery Download
O4gC3e.png
GIF:
YBvCcV.gif

~Works in Progress~
Below are several of my works in progress, some of them I believe I will finish and others I am not so sure about. I welcome any encouragement/advice/critique on these builds.

Steampunk build - Lounge
I do plan on finishing this build in the near future
RzjeD8.png
More images:
tf6qJ3.png
8z13m8.png
EDWRBR.png

Modern/Ancient Greek fusion gym and spa
I am nearly finished with this build, I am still thinking of a name and just have small finishing touches to make
eStr1a.png
4VSJ3V.png
Tvxx5X.png
More images:
JEO9Q7.png
2T0QjG.png
mUxLDI.png
9W382u.png
tNwsmy.png
KFqclJ.png
ublNmv.png
rkpfLR.png
rLGJry.png
tOiXLy.png
11WjiW.png
NE8a4d.png
roV82k.png

Large Cape Cod
Issue: This is a large build for me and I think I am overwhelmed with the thought of landscaping and filling all the rooms. Not sure if I will finish this one.
c2GUrK.png
More Images:
oxKVaR.png
0Sy4UL.png
WMnCHA.png
yZIWCC.png

Small Modern Starter
Issue: I want to make starter homes but I never seem to be happy with them. Not sure if I will finish this one
jDSLVu.png
2lEAJ6.png
dyRyje.png

Eco Modern
Issue: I just don't love how this one is turning out I think it's probably the weird looking circles on top...
I8onJl.png
DEBeGP.png
RCgJCv.png
qDtOnn.png

Tudor Starter
Issue: I was basing this one off of a photo I found online and I just wasn't liking how it was turning out...
TlVtQF.png

Post edited by BreezyBlue022 on

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello
    It is great that you have started a showcase thread for your builds! :)
    I will repost here what I wrote on the challenge thread about your Festival Park.
    Pumpkin Pavillon looks so very,very nice! :) The design and layout of the park looks so very great! Each of the areas of the build look so very nice! Very nice open gate entrance to the park. The curved roofing on the gate and the banners there look great! The floral fountain sculptures the flower beds and the flowers on the edges of the pavilion look so very, very pretty! Very nice fenced area for child sims to have fun playing on the pirate ship and monkey bars. The type of fencing used is nice. Very nice exterior design of the pavilion building in the centre of the park! The roofing looks very nice! It is a nice area of the park for the pumpkin carving competitions to take place in. The roped off judges table looks great! Very nice pond area. The green terrain paint looks nice around the edges of it. The fenced apple orchard looks great! It is great that there is a bonfire nook in the park. The design of the maze looks very creative! The sunflowers and flowers on the edges of the maze look sunny! The yellow flower floor rugs are nice sunny touches also. Very nice outdoors dining area. Sims will enjoy eating meals at the picnic tables, enjoying dining in the outdoors air.
    The park is a very nice venue for sims to enjoy visiting! :)
    Each of the three restaurants are very nice! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of each of them! The trellis roofing on Sea Sights Seafood looks nice. The windows corner nook ground floor dining areas are very nice for sims to enjoy dining there with sunshine coming in through the windows.
    The Playful Elephant is so very colourfully nice! The colourful patterned dining seats, tables and floor rugs used in the venue gives a great look to the restaurant ! Very nice upper level outdoors dining area. Sims will enjoy looking out at the views whilst eating their meals.
    It looks very nice how Paradise Pier has been built over the rocks and water! Sims will enjoy diving into and swimming in the pool at the venue. Very nice umbrella covered dining table areas for sims to enjoy dining in the sunshine.
    The builds are very nice venues to dine at! :)
  • Options
    mousqueradermousquerader Posts: 98 Member
    Ooh these are really fun and inspiring. Thanks for sharing :)
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow for always providing wonderful in-depth comments about my builds

Thanks @mousquerader for the lovely comment :)
  • Options
    My first building project that I ever took on and completed was titled Skybox apartments. I'm proud to say that looking back at it now I am still happy with it.
    2OQkRY.png
    EOoJAD.png
    7dGEnt.png
    hH1Tqo.png
    ns9yNs.png
    VnP0nW.png
    LPFrkF.png
    p4m1LO.png
    y3XJ7v.png
    gs9qNB.png
    Xd9LHQ.png

• Options
    Skybox Apartments is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the building! The patios look great! Very nice outdoors areas! The corner water feature and sculpture looks great! The plants look very nice in the front area of the home and in the corner back nook. Very nice upper level pool, dining, bar and dance patio! The design, layout and furnishing of the interior is very nice! It is a very detailed build!
    Each of your WIPs are looking very nice! They are all different types/styles of builds. I hope that your continued work on the builds go well. The Greek gym and spa captures the Greek theme so well ! The roofing and the towers looks great! The furnishing of the interior areas looks so nice!
  • Options
    CozySimCozySim Posts: 25 New Member
    Your Paradise Pier is so cool! I'm getting Sims 3 Island Paradise vibes.
    I'm also excited to see the finished Steampunk build!
  • Options
    Thanks for another great comment about my builds @rosemow :)

@CozySim I really loved sims 3 island paradise so that is a great compliment, and I'm glad you are excited about my steampunk build :)
  • Options
    I titled my second major building project Windcrest Villas. There is three different villas on the same lot. While building I imagined a large Italian family occupying these homes. One of the villas even has a secret basement with a jail cell and a "counterfeit money-making machine", perfect for a mobster.

t8TwCy.png
    3ljeKj.png
    cGzemb.png
    pUDMo6.png
    Villa 1:
    jFDWgm.png
    YMiwhb.png
    Villa 2:
    wTMkB7.png
    Nf6ZoL.png
    Villa 3:
    os6uPR.png
    ENb8ak.png
    ZSsdZZ.png
    m3wtlC.png
    Shared entertainment space:
    Uu4QIx.png
  • Options
    Windcrest Villas looks so very nice! :) It is such a very detailed build! Very nice Tuder style design of the build! The exterior looks very nice. The dormers are a nice touch in the build. It is very nice that there are three Villas in the build! The furnishing and layout of each of them looks so very nice! It is great that one of the Villas has a secret basement with a jail cell and a money making machine! Very nice shared entertainment, bar and pool area. Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool, having drinks from the bar, enjoy playing foosball and the llama tabletop game and enjoy keeping fit using the fitness equipment
    The design, furnishing and layout of the build looks very great! :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Fantastic showcase thread, your creations are all very beautiful and well designed :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    @masajo thank you so much for the compliment, I just took a look through your creations and you are an amazing builder
  • Options
    Thornbury Tudor is one of my more recent builds and is currently my favorite build that I have done. I had a lot of fun making the libraries and the custom chandeliers. This home is a renovation of a burned down library that I also built, and I imagined a couple who were both professors living here.

Front:
    pofAFe.png
    Back
    NbA7sn.png
    Upper floor:
    U4Ji5K.png
    q15LtO.png
    5upVvw.png
    Middle floor:
    3ItCqo.png
    Master bedroom:
    3m2gvw.png
    27qqYE.png
    zmEa8t.png
    Dining room:
    1JMwtD.png
    First floor:
    YCvrtw.png
    rN9Lg5.png
    Kitchen:
    C55LDJ.png
  • Options
    Thornbury Tudor is such a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing, tudor exterior wall texture and the greenery on the exterior looks so very nice! The landscaping work with the plants fencing and flowers at the front of the home looks very nice ! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The bookcases look very nice how they have been placed in the rooms and areas through the home. The upper level library area is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there reading a book from the bookcases. The chandeliers in the home are very creative! Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The wall and floor textures give a very nice look and feel to the rooms. The type of and red colour of the curtains in the kids room looks very nice. The dragon is cute there! The candles lights look so very nice how they are used in the rooms through the home. The bedhead nook in the upper level double bedroom looks very great! The bookcases and ledge shelving look very nice alongside the bedhead wall in the master bedroom! The bedhead wall looks so very effective! Nice study desk nook in the room for sims to enjoy sitting there using the computer at the desk table. Very nice dining room! The nectar shelves and bottles shelves are nice touches on the walls. The bookcase nook corner looks great! The candles are a pretty touch on the dining table, Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar with their meals. Very nice design and layout of the kitchen! The stove nook is great! The cabinets look great how they have been placed on the nook edges. The sunflowers are a nice sunny touch on the curved counter. It is nice that there is a breakfast nook alcove for sims to enjoy eating meals at the table. Very nice fireplace sitting area for sims to enjoy resting on the sofas near the fire, having a chat.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Such a Lovely showcase filled with Awesome creations! Love all your gorgeous community lots as well as your residential homes and wips. Beautifully designed exteriors and nicely detailed interiors. :smile:
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow, you always put a smile on my face when I read your comments

Thank you @WrathofCath for the kind words about my builds :)
  • Options
    Here is a brand new build that I finished today, I titled it Contempo. I wanted to make a modern build with only base game items that would look nice in Newcrest. I had fun decorating the interior with warm taupe colors, and I used the brushed metal floors for the first time ever. I originally wanted it to be at the starter home price, but it ended up being a little over 50K and I was fine with that.
    3iY0oy.png
    EQJcAu.png
    HNhdXe.png
    m0G1R0.png
    yK1mk0.png
    vS4xsB.png
    First floor overhead view:
    DEDDsg.png
    Second floor overhead view:
    VdE1Zt.png
    Entry into living room:
    x5bddl.png
    Living room:
    tR342a.png
    Kitchen:
    nH1e1D.png
    First floor bathroom:
    cF0Itn.png
    Full first floor:
    6ZcOnU.png
    Master bedroom:
    Pwt3oH.png
    lBrhHY.png
    Kid's room:
    SJj3I5.png
    Backyard:
    BDt2pl.png
  • Options
    The modern exterior design of Contempo looks very nice! :) Very nice layout of the build! It looks very great how you have used and placed the windows in the build! The columns look great in the home! Nice backyard area for sims to enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table in the outdoors air. They will enjoy growing items in the gardening box. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice living room area for sims to enjoy resting on the soda or living chair watching tv and having a drink from the bar. The cabinets look great how they are placed there to create the tv and shelving nook. The posters are a nice touch either sides of the nook. Sims will enjoy playing the guitar there.Nice corner study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitting there reading a book. The coat stand, and school bag and books on the table near the front door are homely touches. The wall and floor textures in the kitchen look great! Very nice master and kids bedrooms. The teddy looks cute in the kids room! Nice sofa seat sitting and reading area in the master bedroom for sims to enjoy reading a book before going to bed.
    It is a very nice modern home! It suits Newcrest well. It is great that you only used base game items! :)