Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

StSciurus's Showcase • Update 4/9/19 The Claverhouse

Comments

• Options
    fidlertenfidlerten Posts: 7,615 Member
    It definitely has that chapel feel about it. Very nice architecture and I love the flower vines climbing up the side. You've done really well with this build my friend. A fav from me.
    Signature%2005-29-17_zpsti5fd2z4.png
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Thank you, @fidlerten ! I had a lot of fun with this one. :smiley:
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Love your build and share entry! It certainly has that old world feeling and charm! Wonderful job as always my friend and good luck! :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    Thank you so much, @lisa17ann ! :)
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Gothic Victorian Chapel is a wonderful build, beautifully detailed with an authentic feel. :) already fav'd. :)
  • Options
    So very kind of you, @follyfoot ! Thank you! :smiley:
  • Options
    NellythekiddNellythekidd Posts: 251 Member
    Wonderful new builds! Your unreleased apartment lots are still on my wishlist, I've thought we could possibly get a tool for smaller-scale apartments in University or Generations type of pack (dorms / small suburban apartments or rowhouses) :) My only complain about your Victorian chapel is that it made me spend a long time looking for poses for my sims on the Internet, because I want to take my this generations' sims' wedding pictures there. The location is very beautiful! Old Towne Men's shoppe looks exclusive, I can imagine to see expensive suits, watches and all sorts of bling blings for sale in there. With Davies Digs I really like shapes that go diagonal like that, I like the floorplan! I always expect to see what your next build is, I check regularly. Have a nice week! :)
    Origin ID / Gallery: nellythekidd
  • Options
    Hi my sims got something for you!

Picture:
    thankyou.jpg

It's a thank you card from my sims Léa and Sam of the current generation! :) I took many pictures but chose those ones for this!
  • Options
    @Nellythekidd , you can't imagine how thrilled I was to see your Sims taking advantage of the Gothic Victorian Chapel! :smiley: Big, big thanks for taking the time to show me!
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Gothic Victorian Chapel is such a stunning build, fantastic architectural design and lots of lovely detail :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you so much, @masajo , for your wonderful comment! :smiley:
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    How did I miss this? Gothic Victorian Chapel is Gorgeous! The presentation is very nicely done. Beautiful work with both the interior and the exterior. The gardens are gorgeous! :blush:
  • Options
    Thank you so much, @WrathofCath ! :smiley: I had a lot of fun with the gardens.
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Your Gothic Victorian Chapel look so beautiful, StSciurus! Great place for a wedding! <3
  • Options
    Thank you for stopping by, @vethesims ! I appreciate your nice comment. :smiley:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Both the gothic chapel and the shop looks stunning! Charming and full of character! Well done! Will be adding to my favourites when I get the chance to open the game. <3<3
  • Options
    I appreciate your kind remarks, @yanti68 ! Thank you for stopping by! :smiley:
  • Options
    Thank you so much, @rosemow ! It was an unexpected Hallowe'en treat! :smiley:
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Congratulations on the Maxis Fave for your Gothic Victorian Chapel, @StSciurus! It's such a Fabulous place for our simmies to hold their Weddings :blush:<3
  • Options
    That is so kind of you, @WrathofCath ! I appreciate your comment on the gallery, too! :smiley:
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    Congrats on the Maxis Fave well done love the attention to detail beautiful church inside and out :)<3
  • Options
    Thank you so much, @chips46 ! :smiley:
  • Options
    Congrats on the Maxis fave! It was well deserved, also my sims think so (gold level wedding event :smiley: ) I was stoked to see you had uploaded your townhouses to the gallery! I have wanted to have them ever since I saw them in this thread. I hope we still have a chance to get the tools for apartment building, I was upset they weren't included. Have you got the new pack yet? I'm looking forward to get to download a penthouse build from you!
  • Options
    Thank you so much, @Nellythekidd ! I uploaded those townhouses for you, since there seemed to be no reason left to save them now that we know we can't build our own apartment buildings. I have purchased the new EP, and building a penthouse is definitely on my agenda. :smiley: