Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

StSciurus's Showcase • Update 4/9/19 The Claverhouse

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,621 Member
    Hello
    It is great that you have purchased the new EP! :) Happy City Living building and simming! I will look forward to seeing your CL builds!
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Thank you, @rosemow ! I am enjoying all the new build/buy items available in CL! :smiley:
  • Options
    fidlertenfidlerten Posts: 7,615 Member
    Congratulations on your Maxis Fav. So very deserving. You are an excellent builder. :smiley:
    Signature%2005-29-17_zpsti5fd2z4.png
  • Options
    So nice of you to say, @fidlerten ! Coming from you, that means a lot! :smiley:
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Yay! I'm so happy for you maxis fav! :)<3 Congrats!!!!
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,020 Member
    Many congrats on your Maxis fav, very well deserved :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    @lisa17ann and @masajo , thank you both so much! :smiley:
  • Options
    PebblycatPebblycat Posts: 861 Member
    What an impressive showcase you have @StSciurus! I especially like the look of your restaurants and will be having a look at them next time I'm in game :)
    My Origin ID: Pebblycat
    Visit Pebblycat's Showcase to see what I've created
  • Options
    Thank you for your kind remarks, @Pebblycat ! :smiley:
  • Options
    I have made some modifications to the Fountainview Penthouse in the Arts Quarter of San Myshuno for a story I've been working on. It now has two stories, three bedrooms, three bathrooms and is fully furnished. I call it Industrial High.

BlGYZJ5.png
    NUgmRRE.png

"Ground floor" layout:
    uUF3fXt.png

Upper floor layout:
    61fXVym.png

Interior images:
    TvT6Ztr.png
    3yDTPGl.png
  • Options
    Looks beautiful, love your choice of windows, very effective. Fantastic interior layout and design, very chic and incredibly stylish :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Industrial High is a very nice penthouse! :) Very nice outdoors dining area on the patio for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the table whilst looking out at the city views.. Nice hot tub nook for sims to relax in the tub. The type of windows used give a very nice look and feel to the home! Sims will enjoy growing plants in the gardening boxes. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the penthouse! The living room area where the windows are is very nice! Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa and armchsirs there with lots of sunshine coming in through the windows. They will have fun playing foosball. Very nice design of the kitchen! The curved bar stool counter looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there eating a meal, or enjoy dining at the dining table. The tv watching room is very nice! It looks great how the tv is angled into the corner nook. Sims will enjoy relaxing there watching tv. The bamboo plant is a nice touch there. Very nice music nook! Sims will enjoy playing the piano or resting on the seating listening to the music being played. The chess area looks very great with the piano keys rug under the chess table! Sims will have fun playing chess there. Very nice bedrooms! The animal pictures on the kids bedroom wall are cute! The patterned curtains and butterflies on the wall look pretty. The blue colour scheme of the master bedroom looks very nice
    It is a very nice penthouse to live in the city! :)
  • Options
    lisi_jalisi_ja Posts: 542 Member
    @StSciurus it has been too long since I've come by :neutral:

Your latest builds are amazing as usual! Your family house for the Build-n-Share Challenge 53 is amazing. I've tried such family houses before and it's very hard to stay within the budget. And you managed to decorate it on the spot and include a pool as well!! Great job! :)

Your chapel is very beautiful! I would have liked to get married there :)

My favorite within your latest builds is your penthouse!! I love the bricks and the pops of colors <3 And the kitchen is grand! Thank you for sharing it with us!
  • Options
    A very nice piece of work with a modern flair. I did tease you with a note in the Gallery about the name bringing up images of smoke stacks billowing out smog. Perhaps that's because I just got finished of playing Sim City for an hour. Definitely a fave from me.
  • Options
    Thank you, @masajo , for your kind words! Always appreciated. :smiley:

You know I look forward to your review, @rosemow ! You are a treasure to the forum community! :smiley:

I'm so happy you stopped by, @lisi_ja ! Thank you for your nice remarks. :smiley:

@fidlerten , LOL! Now I have images of getting loopy on industrial emissions! :smiley: Thank you for stopping by.
  • Options
    I am almost finished with my "Modernizing Newcrest" project. Here is the penultimate house, which I am calling Quail Run.

uBWaUgw.png

Upper story:
    9NFjRnl.png

Ground floor:
    jVqG4ms.png

Basement/Sub-basement/Exterior:
    KbevB97.png

Interior:
    OjXzptn.png
    kDeKEzB.png
  • Options
    Wow, this is such a detailed build with lots of interest, fantastic structure and the modern interior design and layout is stunning :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you so much, @masajo ! :smiley: The design was inspired by a houseplan I found online.
  • Options
    The exterior design of Quail Run looks very nice! :) Very nice modern design and layout of the build! The trellis over the front area looks great! The water fountain feature and the rocks , tree and plants in the front garden area look very nice. The front pathway with the stripes gives a great look to the entrance area. Very nice pool and gardening nooks in the outdoors patio areas. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The rooms are very nice! It is great that there are two basements levels in the build also ! The patterned floor rugs in the basements add nice looks to the basement rooms. Very nice music room . Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa there listening to the piano being played or enjoying playing the piano themselves. The pictures are a nice touch on the walls and the candles on the coffee table look pretty. Very nice layout of the open plan kitchen and dining areas! The type of dining seats used looks nice and suits well the type of home. The bottles shelves are great touches on the kitchen wall. The media and games basement room looks very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting there watching tv , listening to music from the juke box or reading a book from the bookshelf. They will enjoy having a drink from the bar and will have fun playing foosball there too! Very nice upper landing tv watching area. It is a nice place for sims to relax on the sofa or armchsirs and watch tv before going to bed. The bedrooms are very nice! Nice study desk nooks in the rooms for sims to enjoy sitting at the tables using the computers with sunlight coming in through the windows. The red circles wall pattern on the bedhead wall in the kids room gives a great look to the room. The animal wall pictures look great on the bedhead wall.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Your kindness and support are always appreciated, @rosemow ! :smiley: Thank you so much!
  • Options
    Love the modern look and the landscaping set up. I'd like to see it on a larger lot so that you can expand the landscaping so that it doesn't look so much like it's set into a box. Fave!
  • Options
    Thank you for the suggestion, @fidlerten ! :smiley:
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I Love both the Cool design and the landscaping for Quail Run. The interiors are very nicely laid out and furnished, with lovely color choices. I wouldn't mind living in this beauty myself. ;):blush:
  • Options
    You are very sweet, @WrathofCath ! :blush: Thank you so much!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful builds! Love the penthouse! Looks gorgeous! Great design for the other modern build. Well done! Already added them to my favourites. <3