The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

StSciurus's Showcase • Update 4/9/19 The Claverhouse

Comments

• Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Thank you for the favs and your lovely comments, @yanti68 ! :smiley:
  • Options
    My latest build is a café for San Myshuno. Since I have no real use for a karaoke bar, I turned the Waterside Warble in the Spice District into the Hungarian Pastry Shop. It is located in an historic commercial building, which also includes four lightly-furnished, non-functional apartments.

aAKBkvd.png
    tGGk0h0.png
    1yKkhrJ.png

Ground floor layout:
    xeMZQtP.png

Upper floor layout:
    RNMtU65.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,712 Member
    The exterior design of the Hungarian Pastry Shop looks very nice! :) The domes on the roofing with spires on them look very nice! The brown texture of the exterior gives a great look to the cafe. The white windows look nice how they have been placed in the build. Having a corner entrance and playing roofing over the top of the corner entrance is a great creative touch. Very nice back courtyard outdoors dining area. Sims will enjoy eating and drinking food and drinks at the umbrella covered tables in the outdoors air. The flowers look pretty on the edges of the courtyard area. Very nice furnishing of the interior cafe area! The wall paneling looks nice. It looks very nice how the dining tables and chairs have been set up there for sims to sit and eat at. The roses are pretty touches on the table tops, and the wall plants look nice how they are placed either sides of the windows. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst sitting at the tables. Very nice computer desk Internet cafe nook area! Sims will enjoy siting at the tables using the computers. It is great that there are four apartments in the build. The design and layout of the upper level looks very nice.
    It is a very nice cafe for sims to enjoy visiting! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much, dear @rosemow ! :smiley::heart:
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,029 Member
    Fabulous new café, love the exterior design of the build and the outdoor dining area looks very pretty with your great choice of plants :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    fidlertenfidlerten Posts: 7,615 Member
    Though I would have preferred to see more eye-level view of the place, I do love what I see. Just top-down doesn't give me what I would see if I was a patron of your business. Great build. I know you're like me and wish Maxis would come out with an octagonal roof so those towers can be easier fitted. You must have worked hard perfecting those roofs as I know how difficult it is to do, using the regular square and the diagonal in conjunction.

Lovely done and I'll slip over there and give you a fave in your gallery.
    Signature%2005-29-17_zpsti5fd2z4.png
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your kind words, @masajo ! :smiley:
  • Options
    fidlerten wrote: »
    Though I would have preferred to see more eye-level view of the place, I do love what I see. Just top-down doesn't give me what I would see if I was a patron of your business. Great build. I know you're like me and wish Maxis would come out with an octagonal roof so those towers can be easier fitted. You must have worked hard perfecting those roofs as I know how difficult it is to do, using the regular square and the diagonal in conjunction.

Lovely done and I'll slip over there and give you a fave in your gallery.

Thank you so much, @fidlerten ! :smiley: With the new roof copy capability, it is actually a lot easier to create matching roofs, but an octagonal roof or a dome would be nice!
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Your pastry shop is so Pretty! I especially love the little alfresco cafe. It's just gorgeous! Nicely laid out on the interior and I'm just lovin all those new rugs! :3
  • Options
    Thanks so much for stopping by, @WrathofCath ! :smiley:
  • Options
    I uploaded my first apartment, which I call On Her Way Up, because it was decorated for a character, Brenna Wahl, in one of my ongoing games. She is in the social media career. The apartment is meant to replace 21 Chic Street in San Myshuno.

Here is Brenna at work on her computer:
    1vr03Qf.png

Some pictures of the interior:
    Sez8J1O.png
    JE3GUCI.png
    Pnd9H4I.png
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    On Her Way Up is a very nice apartment for Brenna :) The layout and furnishing of the room looks very nice! The windows sofa seat sitting area is very nice for her to rest there with sunlight coming in through the windows and reading a book. The colourful plumbobs wall picture there looks great! The orange colour of the sofa and the flowers on the coffee table look nice with the colour of the walls. Very nice study desk nook! Brenna will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. The diagonal row of leafy pictures on the nook wall looks great! Very nice kitchen area. The green and white colour scheme of the kitchen furnishings , and the white brick wall tiling , look very nice there. Very nice grey and green colour scheme of the bedroom. The bedhead wall pattern looks nice, and the circular floor rug is a nice touch in the room. The butterflies on the wall look pretty! Nice sitting nook off from the bed area. Brenna will enjoy watching tv there after work.
    It is a very nice apartment for living in San Myshuno! :)
  • Options
    Beautiful apartment, love the modern design and the light and airy atmosphere, very stylish :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you both, @rosemow and @masajo ! You've made my day! :smiley:
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I Love Brenna's apartment! It's so Pretty and upbeat with gorgeous colors and decor. Even the hallway is gorgeous! :blush:
  • Options
    Thank you, @WrathofCath ! I wish I could have designed the hallway, but I was lucky that it already fits with my color scheme! :smiley:
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    I really like the chic street apartment! I haven't checked in with this section in a while and I have just the first house in your under 20,000 series, I really liked it. It had a lot of charm with the covered front porch- I could definitely see a fisherman leaving there in Willow Creek.
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your kind comments, @JasonAnthonySterling ! :smiley:
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    edited December 2016
    On her way up is a beautiful apartment! It's so clean and bright! Wonderful job! I love the addition of apartments I wasn't sure I would but they are great fun! Happy Holidays to you and yours! :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    Thank you so much @lisa17ann !
  • Options
    So I've been in a CC mood lately this holiday season and have built a mid-century modern house for Oasis Springs, which I call Palm Desert.

f4Z5nm1.png
    iFn2GEO.png

There are many more images under the "fold" below.

Exterior:
    EQLfmHM.png
    fXBvE3A.png
    snn3KcK.png
    uCyo6mi.png

Entry/sunken living room:
    mPG5jIl.png

Living room:
    Mdz6DdV.png
    eNeJ3IO.png

Dining room/family room:
    5rWP7um.png

Looking into kitchen:
    8BuBM7B.png
    ARsIGgk.png

Master bedroom and bathroom:
    kj9pPQ4.png
    Xh4fOUp.png

Guest bedrooms:
    unPbIk2.png
    gSysO56.png

Basement:
    9BhwlQf.png
    YqKQM1y.png
    bAsKeYW.png
  • Options
    The exterior design of Palm Desert is very nice! :) The slanted roofing looks great! The car port looks nice. Very nice outdoors dining, living and pool patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them poolside at the dining table in the outdoors air. Nice corner sofa and armchair sitting nook for sims to rest in the sunshine. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The cc items though the rooms of the home look very nice! The sunken living room looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there reading a book near the fire or listening to the piano being played. The white colour scheme of the kitchen furnishings looks nice. The wall patterns in the bedrooms give a very nice look to the rooms. Very nice basement level! The glass windowed gym room is great! Sims will like keeping fit using the fitness equipment there. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the seating watching movies on the large screen. Very nice study desk nook. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer, and the pictures on the wall are nice for sims to see when sitting there,
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    Palm Desert is a stunning build with a great roof design, love the carport and pool area and the interiors are absolutely gorgeous :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your detailed comments, @rosemow ! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season! :smiley:

And thank you, too, @masajo ! :smiley: Kind remarks from someone I admire always mean a lot to me!
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Merry Christmas, Sciurus! Hope you're having a wonderful Holiday! :smiley:
    I'm so sorry for not visiting your thread for so long, but I'm now taking a break from TS4 building for the rest of this year so I can now visit your showcase thread. :) You have wonderful additions here, but I'm going to comment on the latest build instead so it won't be tiring. :)

I mainly don't pay attention on creations with CC, but your Palm Desert is a wonderful mid-century build! :)
    I like your architecture, I like that wooden feel! I also like the covered driveway. The roofing design is fabulous too, love the alpine windows at the back and the rustic chimney above the roofing. Your landscaping is very pretty! Fabulous modern landscape and I also like the backyard patio. And your interior, very cool! Love the CC fireplace I see. The rest of the furnishing is wonderfully done too!
    Gonna love it! :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16