The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

StSciurus's Showcase • Update 4/9/19 The Claverhouse

Comments

• Options
    fidlertenfidlerten Posts: 7,615 Member
    It definitely has that chapel feel about it. Very nice architecture and I love the flower vines climbing up the side. You've done really well with this build my friend. A fav from me.
    Signature%2005-29-17_zpsti5fd2z4.png
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Thank you, @fidlerten ! I had a lot of fun with this one. :smiley:
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Love your build and share entry! It certainly has that old world feeling and charm! Wonderful job as always my friend and good luck! :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    Thank you so much, @lisa17ann ! :)
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,451 Member
    Gothic Victorian Chapel is a wonderful build, beautifully detailed with an authentic feel. :) already fav'd. :)
  • Options
    So very kind of you, @follyfoot ! Thank you! :smiley:
  • Options
    NellythekiddNellythekidd Posts: 251 Member
    Wonderful new builds! Your unreleased apartment lots are still on my wishlist, I've thought we could possibly get a tool for smaller-scale apartments in University or Generations type of pack (dorms / small suburban apartments or rowhouses) :) My only complain about your Victorian chapel is that it made me spend a long time looking for poses for my sims on the Internet, because I want to take my this generations' sims' wedding pictures there. The location is very beautiful! Old Towne Men's shoppe looks exclusive, I can imagine to see expensive suits, watches and all sorts of bling blings for sale in there. With Davies Digs I really like shapes that go diagonal like that, I like the floorplan! I always expect to see what your next build is, I check regularly. Have a nice week! :)
    Origin ID / Gallery: nellythekidd
  • Options
    Hi my sims got something for you!

Picture:
    thankyou.jpg

It's a thank you card from my sims Léa and Sam of the current generation! :) I took many pictures but chose those ones for this!
  • Options
    @Nellythekidd , you can't imagine how thrilled I was to see your Sims taking advantage of the Gothic Victorian Chapel! :smiley: Big, big thanks for taking the time to show me!
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,029 Member
    Gothic Victorian Chapel is such a stunning build, fantastic architectural design and lots of lovely detail :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you so much, @masajo , for your wonderful comment! :smiley:
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    How did I miss this? Gothic Victorian Chapel is Gorgeous! The presentation is very nicely done. Beautiful work with both the interior and the exterior. The gardens are gorgeous! :blush:
  • Options
    Thank you so much, @WrathofCath ! :smiley: I had a lot of fun with the gardens.
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Your Gothic Victorian Chapel look so beautiful, StSciurus! Great place for a wedding! <3
  • Options
    Thank you for stopping by, @vethesims ! I appreciate your nice comment. :smiley:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Both the gothic chapel and the shop looks stunning! Charming and full of character! Well done! Will be adding to my favourites when I get the chance to open the game. <3<3
  • Options
    I appreciate your kind remarks, @yanti68 ! Thank you for stopping by! :smiley:
  • Options
    Thank you so much, @rosemow ! It was an unexpected Hallowe'en treat! :smiley:
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Congratulations on the Maxis Fave for your Gothic Victorian Chapel, @StSciurus! It's such a Fabulous place for our simmies to hold their Weddings :blush:<3
  • Options
    That is so kind of you, @WrathofCath ! I appreciate your comment on the gallery, too! :smiley:
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,667 Member
    Congrats on the Maxis Fave well done love the attention to detail beautiful church inside and out :)<3
  • Options
    Thank you so much, @chips46 ! :smiley:
  • Options
    Congrats on the Maxis fave! It was well deserved, also my sims think so (gold level wedding event :smiley: ) I was stoked to see you had uploaded your townhouses to the gallery! I have wanted to have them ever since I saw them in this thread. I hope we still have a chance to get the tools for apartment building, I was upset they weren't included. Have you got the new pack yet? I'm looking forward to get to download a penthouse build from you!
  • Options
    Thank you so much, @Nellythekidd ! I uploaded those townhouses for you, since there seemed to be no reason left to save them now that we know we can't build our own apartment buildings. I have purchased the new EP, and building a penthouse is definitely on my agenda. :smiley: