Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    @ZeeGee I wanted to thank you for the gift! I can't wait to use it in the game. :)
    @Me1620 without this thread I would have completely missed dd 662! I own pieces of this set already, so it's gonna be free for me tomorrow! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment before work. I completely missed it on the spreadsheet.
  • Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    Oh my gosh. I just confused this with the Cascade & Daily Deals thread and thought this thread was done for! :s

Anyway, this is what I wrote. Thankfully, only some of it is true, now. :D I'm sure you all, here, can determine which parts those were! ;)
    This thread hasn't been commented on since the 12th. I suppose everyone owns all the store content, now (or all they really wanted, like myself), Yippee!!! Stars for everyone! :star::star::star:

But in all seriousness, it is sad to see this thread quiet down so much... I've never seen it... dead. :cry: I used to hang out on the store forum so much, collecting all my goodies with the ads and the tools you all created here to find the best deals was just THE BEST. In addition it was fun to read all the off-topic chat, as well... I remember I was a part of those discussions, briefly. :blush: I miss how the forums exploded in excitement, when new content came out and how surprised we were to see WoW and maybe the Manor on the DD so quickly. :hushed: It's nice to see this thread has lasted so long, despite the fact TS4 has been out for two years. Guess it just shows how TS3 RULES!!! B)

Anyway, I just had to leave my little note of "thanks." o:) I'm finally getting around to playing the game... I think a lot of us hung around the forums more than we actually played ourselves. :D I love the store content and I use these sets regularly, now. Thanks, guys. <3
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,998 Member
    But in all seriousness, it is sad to see this thread quiet down so much... I've never seen it... dead. :cry:

@60smusicluvr - I know you meant this ^ for the Cascades thread, but this thread like all the threads in the TS3 forums have quieted down so much. I remember the days when you could leave the forum for a few hours and come back to 100 notifications of posts. Just look at the dates of the last posts of the various threads. The top page in the store moves so slowly now.
    In addition it was fun to read all the off-topic chat, as well... I miss how the forums exploded in excitement, when new content came out and how surprised we were to see WoW and maybe the Manor on the DD so quickly. :hushed: It's nice to see this thread has lasted so long, despite the fact TS4 has been out for two years. Guess it just shows how TS3 RULES!!! B)
    ^This. I hope TS3 rules for a long time. Has it really been two years since TS4 was released? I still have not tired of TS3 and still have no plans to buy TS4.
    o:) I'm finally getting around to playing the game... I think a lot of us hung around the forums more than we actually played ourselves. :D I love the store content and I use these sets regularly, now. Thanks, guys. <3
    I definitely hang out in the forums more than I play. But, I have been focusing on earning badges, so I decided to play without store content (thinking the game may load and play smoother). While playing, I find myself looking for certain items only to realize it is not from any EPs or SPs, but the store. I definitely miss certain items and will soon go back to playing with all the content again.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    Reading your stories about the old days makes me a bit sad I missed that. Must have been really fun, but also a bit overwhelming perhaps? I also have no plans for buying TS4, there is still soooo much to explore in TS3!

And yay, thanks to generous simmers I got the Romanza ceremony, reception + attire today for 50 sp. I think that's a nice deal :)
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Hi everyone!! It's been a long time, I hope you are all well and have enjoyed the summer B) I can't believe it's the last weekend before my kids head back to school.

I still lurk when I can and it's great seeing old and new friends on here.

I have so many fond memories from this thread and miss my DD stalking days. Hopefully once the kiddos are busy with school and I can get some free time I'll try watching some ads to help out some of our new collectors :) Playing my game again would be a real plus too, just not enough hours in a day it would seem :(

I hope everyone has a great weekend - big hugs :kissing_heart:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Is anybody else having trouble getting onto their 'MyPage'? I can get to the main page but trying to get anywhere else from there just gets me 'The connection has reset' page. Why do we constantly have problems with TS3 site on holiday weekends? :confounded:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    @despina53 - Hi Dee! Glad you dropped in. I can't believe this is the Labour Day weekend either. My kids are grown but I help my daughter a lot her little ones. My oldest grandson is starting Kindergarten this week.

I am able to get on the site now, but I had been experiencing a lot of connection problems a few days ago. I was also having problems connecting to EA's servers to play another game.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Here is the list for the current deal and the deals for the 36ish upcoming hours. I am going longer than 24 hours because I wanted to note two venues coming up. Deals for both Serenity Retreat and The Boardwalk are green meaning these are the lowest prices they are being offered on the DD rotation.

Current Deal Started at Sep/3/16 1:19 PM UTC
    676 ) Old Town: Starter Kit / 225 / 365 / 38% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but some items are part of Quaint Cottage Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 60, # 633, but less than # 496)

Upcoming Deals
    677 ) Relaxed Sweater / 29 / 75 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 268, # 380, # 458)

678 ) Shades of Heart / 40 / 68 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Girls' Bedroom Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge Compilation;
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

679 ) Hewnsman Outdoor Set / 270 / 495 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 463, # 309, # 780)

680 ) Alvar Eero Compilation Trash Compactor / 55 / 90 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation

681 ) Stacked Planters / 19 / 49 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

682 ) Formal Glad Rags / 30 / 40 / 25% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Wear (The); Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

683 ) Tiki Outdoor Party / 544 / 1277 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 620, but less than # 155, # 487)

684 ) Full Interior Castle Set / 147 / 427 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 737, # 536, # 378)

685 ) Indulgent Living / 350 / 990 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 724, # 702, but less than # 261)

686 ) Home Economics Table / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s

687 ) Johan Door Plus / 25 / 64 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Dining Room Set; Regal Living Bedroom Set; Full Regal Living Set

688 ) Loads of Laundry / 708 / 1080 / 34% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Laundry; I Heart the 50’s Laundry; Bayside Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 447, # 399, # 834, # 744)

689 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 340 / 1250 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 576, # 424, # 551)

690 ) Serenity Retreat / 513 / 1539 / 67% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but included in Sunlit Tides Gold
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 244, # 643, # 100)

691 ) Simply Ultra Sink / 40 / 68 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 575)

692 ) Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining / 322 / 630 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection (one item)
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 89, # 370, but less than # 742)

693 ) Brassworks Chandelier / 7 / 13 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set

694 ) The Boardwalk / 969 / 1900 / 49% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 890)

• Options
    @Me1620 - Hi, Jodi! I guess time flies; was just at my oldest granddaughter's birthday party. She's 17 :open_mouth: ( how did that happen ). I was able to get on the site just now so I guess whatever the problem was has cleared up. It just made me frustrated last night since I usually check both sites before going to bed. I'm usually hanging around here; just being quiet ;)
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Thank you for updating this thread. I admit that I've been stalking for a few months but I've been checking the spreadsheet daily, it really is a great help! I'm hoping to grab The Boardwalk in an hour :smiley:
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @coco welcome to the DD thread. You may want to add a link to your Wishlist in your signature, people around here like to help.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Hi all! *waves* Good to see this thread still active—thank you to the relentless team of very, very wonderful people who keep it going, especially @Me1620, @trithone, @angeljess26 and @missy2311 .

I'm always keeping an eye on things here, but haven't had much to say in a while. I turned my game on just yesterday for the first time in what felt like forever—only to realise it had been at least May since I'd booted it up! I was still renovating the EA worlds and working on my own at the time, but was getting hopelessly frustrated with some CAW issues in the Store worlds. After getting a bit grumpy with it yesterday, I come back to my projects today and voila! Thanks to a fresh perspective, managed to get it all working.

Hardly DD stalking news, but I can proudly say that this DD stalker is one step closer to updating the EA worlds with EVERYTHING I've bought over the past few years! Probably still a lifetime away for a finished suite of worlds, but since I'm not moving onto Sims 4 any time soon, that's okay. At the very least, I can open the EA Store worlds in CAW and successfully save them without having the distant terrains and other items disappear, which was really dampening my updates to the early Store worlds.

Anyway, just needed to share that small victory with my favourite Simming friends! Hope you all doing well. Happy birthday to your eldest granddaughter, Dee! @despina53

Off to do some building—perhaps in Riverview or Barnacle Bay, maybe even Hidden Springs!—before I return to that OE nonsense. :tongue:
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited September 2016
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. This section of the rotation includes the best discount on Seeing Stars, number 708 at 73% off. This seems to be the best way available to purchase this content, which includes the Hypnotizer and all the clothing from Show Stopping Styles. The set is unfortunately not CYS enabled, so it is best to purchase it as all one complete deal than to purchase the few individual items from the set that show up on the rotation. While I have seen this set on the sales page, it is never at as good a discount as it appears on the DD at number 708. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    700 ) Very Beary Towel Holder / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound Playground Bed + Bath; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010

Upcoming Deal:
    701 ) EmpireLine Microwave / 37 / 38 / 3% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 391)

702 ) Indulgent Living / 340 / 990 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 724, but less than # 685, # 261)

This is a 3-hour deal
    703 ) Woven Wicker Trunk / 9 / 25 / 64% / 3 hours
    Part of: Island Villa; Island Escape Compilation; Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty

704 ) Haute Hip Wall Tree Light / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hip

705 ) Modern Interpretation Outfit / 39 / 61 / 36% / 2 hours
    Part of: Japanese Inspired Clothing Collection; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation

Tip: If you plan on purchasing Seeing Stars which is deal 708, do not purchase this item. The set is not eligible for the CYS discount, so you won’t get credit for buying this item.
    706 ) Show Stopping Style- Liar Liar Pants / 22 / 54 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles Collection; Seeing Stars

707 ) Ultra Lounge Sink / 33 / 68 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Bath; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

Tip: This set is not eligible for CYS discount. Purchasing this deal is the best way to get Seeing Stars as opposed to buying individual items. Excellent sales price too!
    708 ) Seeing Stars / 571 / 2100 / 73% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Show Stopping Styles Collection
    Repeat Deal: This deal is offered twice at the same sale price (Same as # 885)

709 ) Haute Hip Window Collection V.1 / 45 / 81 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hip

710 ) Troubadour Table / 16 / 41 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Interior Castle Set; Best of 2010 Collection

711 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Dispose With Diginity Trashcan / 30 / 50 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

712 ) Drifter's Desire / 567 / 714 / 21% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 33, same as # 232 but less than # 577, # 897)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Hi, Erin @kellycot1! I'll let her know you said Happy Birthday ;)

Back to having problems accessing MyPage. Now I'm getting the 'Apache Tomcat/6.0.32' error. I can get to all the other pages just fine, only having trouble with MyPage :(

Edit: Yay! I FINALLY got onto MyPage!!!
    Post edited by despina53 on
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    @despina53 – Hi, Dee! Glad you finally got onto the MyPage. I've been checking it for you today and noticed there were problems this morning, but it seems to be working for me again also. Probably just some EA server silliness. :tongue:
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    @kellycot1 - Hi Erin. Glad you posted about your latest project in Sims 3. It is always great to hear from our DD friends and to get updates.

@coco - Glad you posted. It is always good to know that people are using this thread and the spreadsheet.

• Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,374 Member
    @Odonata68 You're welcome!

Nice to see some old friends. Hi Erin and Dee and simgeek!

@Hoplass I remember bookmarking this thread and then having to unbookmark it due to coming back and having 200 notifications! And that was when it was winding down! Yay for getting your good deals.

@coco Did you get Romanza? What AngelJess said, if yiu link your wishlist we can gift you. :)

@ me1620 Jodi, I just realized I'm not listed in the OTS post. I'll dig through my posts later and try to find a date.

• Options
    Jamshid666Jamshid666 Posts: 23 New Member
    Hello everyone! I'm new to TS3, only started playing a month ago, so I'm just learning about how to work the deals with the store. Where is this spreadsheet that frequently gets mentioned? Also, I noticed that when farming simpoints, the videos seem to record fine, but I don't seem to get points when the advert for carsplus or one of the recipe-type webpages come up. Is there a workaround for this? I'm digging the current deal for the Man Cave. I bought the tropy for 25, which brings the deal down to 655 simpoints. Considering that the climbing wall or basketball hoop are around 550 alone, it's quite an awesome deal.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Welcome @Jamshid666! You are quick! You've already figured out more than me when I was a year in. :D There is a link to the spreadsheet in the second post on the first page of this thread. I can't link cause I'm on iPad or I'd send you straight to it. :)

Edit for autocorrect :grimace:
  • Options
    Thank you @ZeeGee, that's exactly what I needed!
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    @Jamshid666 unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a work around for the adds that play but don't pay except to remember what the beginning of them look like and exiting from them! I know they are a big pain that I get all the time! Now the ones that are a blank square with a play button in the middle sometimes if you hit the play button a few quick times it will go from the play arrow to the words play again when you see the words try not to hit that and it will soon go to the get points thing! Sometimes you can just push the play over and over but it won't pay and then there are times when after a few pushes it will play the add usually after those adds it will pay! Now last year around the holidays the adds were real nice and there were a lot of them I am hoping this year there is a bump in the adds as well!
  • Options
    I certainly hope they increase the number of ads, I'm already tired of the sun coming up and the sun going down.
  • Options
    ok, sorry but I have another noobish question: do the weekly sales follow any kind of rotation like the daily deals or are they totally random?
  • Options
    Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    I've been having issues with "bad" ads that don't pay out lately, but it seems I'm getting the good ones again. For a few days only every third or fourth ad gave me any points. :s
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    @Jamshid666 You're welcome! And those non paying ads are a pain. There's a good tutorial on those black box ads here:

BLACK BOX ADS TUTORIAL

And some other good ad tips from our long lost Cogitotoro (We miss you, Ashley) :cry:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top