Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bloomer Legacy (A Build Newcrest Story): Complete

Comments

• Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited July 2016
    Okay these dates weren't a firework. They were more a candle someone blew out :D
    Post edited by Marialein on
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    LOL :D Sera found the best boyfriends :D I hope Ralph will be different than those two :D
  • Options
    iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    I feel like Sera has been trying to fill a void since what happened on their vacation. That and I think she's just trying to get back at the male race in general for the mistake that she mad. :D
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Go Ralph! :D now he can swoop in

@Julyvee94 That's definitely what he intends to do! Let's see if he succeeds...
    Marialein wrote: »
    Okay these dates weren't a firework. They were more a candle someone blew out :D

@Marialein Lol! I love that analogy! :D
    LOL :D Sera found the best boyfriends :D I hope Ralph will be different than those two :D

@roseinblack69 Let's hope so!
    I feel like Sera has been trying to fill a void since what happened on their vacation. That and I think she's just trying to get back at the male race in general for the mistake that she mad. :D

@iheartdinosx3 I think you're absolutely right on both accounts!
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Don't worry Sera, here comes Ralph to the rescue!...er...I hope :D
  • Options
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Don't worry Sera, here comes Ralph to the rescue!...er...I hope :D

@anaitapeva I like your confidence! :D
  • Options
    It's Ralph's turn to impress Sera - will it be third time the charm?

9.18 Comparison Purposes

SEUP4Ww.jpg
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Sera and Ralph deserve each other. Poor Carly, she should realize neither of them are worth it
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited July 2016
    I truly believe Ralph and Sera deserve each other. What?? Wait until the party to get that kiss? Seriously??
    Post edited by Simslover163 on
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    My heart breaks for Carly :'(. Out of sheer curiosity, what is the relationship bar like between Sera and all of her siblings?
  • Options
    LOL :D I loved it and I like Ralph so much! <3 He'll be a good teacher to Sera :) And, sure, I feel sorry for Carly... When I saw her sad face it squeezed my heart :( However, Ralph calls her very nice - Lottie, I love it :)
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited July 2016
    Oh, now I'm starting to have a crush on Ralph. There's actually a brain inside his skull and observation skills! He saw right through Sera. I'm proud of him. Best way to win Sera seems to be not to give her what she wants. :joy: But I still rather ship him with Carly.
    All these chapters about teenagers are my favourite. So much fun. I love the way you write their conversations.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Oh, now I'm starting to have a crush on Ralph. There's actually a brain inside his skull and observation skills! He saw right through Sera. I'm proud of him. Best way to win Sera seems to be not to give her what she wants. :joy: But I still rather ship him with Carly.
    All these chapters about teenagers are my favourite. So much fun. I love the way you write their conversations.

@Maladi777 I'd also like to see Carly with Ralph ;)
  • Options
    I'm loving how diverse the reactions are! :)
    Sera and Ralph deserve each other. Poor Carly, she should realize neither of them are worth it

@Sterretjeee I understand why people hate Sera (even though personally I love her :P ), but what did Ralph do? :D I'm curious! :)
    I truly believe Ralph and Sera deserve each other. What?? Wait until the party to get that kiss? Seriously??

@Simslover163 To be fair, if somebody told you they just made out with two other people and now wanted to see how you match up, would you be enticed to kiss them? :)
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    My heart breaks for Carly :'(. Out of sheer curiosity, what is the relationship bar like between Sera and all of her siblings?

@Ruby10990 It's not completely awful. They're not friends (they all used to be friends as kids), but it still is in the green with Carly and Hallie. Vito dislikes her. Louis hates her lol - but that's understandable!
    LOL :D I loved it and I like Ralph so much! <3 He'll be a good teacher to Sera :) And, sure, I feel sorry for Carly... When I saw her sad face it squeezed my heart :( However, Ralph calls her very nice - Lottie, I love it :)

@roseinblack69 Ralph is a pretty good much for Sera, he seems to know how to handle her. It's a similar dynamic to what she had with Antoine, except that Ralph is less of a jerk :)

Oh and I like the nickname Lottie for Carly too. I don't think it ever really gets addressed in the story, but Ralph calls her that because he thinks it sounds innocent.

@Maladi777 You've hit the nail on the head with the sentence in bold!

Haha a crush on your own sim submission? Love it! :D I find Ralph really interesting to write. We'll get a bit more insight on what he's actually thinking in later chapters.

Glad you're enjoying the teen chapters, they're a lot of fun to write - still plenty of them to come! :)

• Options
    ThePlumbob wrote: »

@Sterretjeee I understand why people hate Sera (even though personally I love her :P ), but what did Ralph do? :D I'm curious! :)

Ralph uses Carly! To get a girlfriend, to make his homework. He might be even worse than Sera! :lol:
  • Options

Ralph uses Carly! To get a girlfriend, to make his homework. He might be even worse than Sera! :lol:

I think that's debatable. He was open from the start about his intention to date Sera. As for his homework, well, he can't force her to do it. She does that willingly. ;) He's mischievous, but he's not mean like Sera nor evil.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    @Maladi777 But he can also chose not to let her do that. Like a genuine friendly person. As his intentions with Sera, he's practically forcing Carly to set them up since the very beginning. That's what their entire 'friendship' is based on. I don't dig him, at all :lol:
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Unpopular opinion time -- I really like Ralph and Sera together :lol: I really can't picture him with Carly in a romantic way. I think his personality compliments Sera's well... I mean, he's definitely got that "bad boy" streak to him (like Sera's "bad girl" thing she's got going on) but to me, it almost seems like he's calming her down a bit... breaking through that tough exterior. I dunno, maybe I'm reading into it too much, but I actually got a GOOD vibe from this chapter haha. :) (I do feel bad for Carly, don't misunderstand. But I do like this relationship, so I'm rooting forthings to work out with Sera and Ralph!)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Unpopular opinion time -- I really like Ralph and Sera together :lol: I really can't picture him with Carly in a romantic way. I think his personality compliments Sera's well... I mean, he's definitely got that "bad boy" streak to him (like Sera's "bad girl" thing she's got going on) but to me, it almost seems like he's calming her down a bit... breaking through that tough exterior. I dunno, maybe I'm reading into it too much, but I actually got a GOOD vibe from this chapter haha. :) (I do feel bad for Carly, don't misunderstand. But I do like this relationship, so I'm rooting forthings to work out with Sera and Ralph!)

Like I said, they deserve each other. Only you said it in a friendlier way :lol:
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member

Like I said, they deserve each other. Only you said it in a friendlier way :lol:

Hahaha @Sterretjeee Most unpopular opinion of all: I actually like Sera. I went into a big impassioned speech in a comment on one of ThePlumbob's chapters and I am too lazy to go into it all again :tongue:

So I am serious when I say they are good for each other. :) I want Sera to be happy and for someone to soften her. She seems like she's really insecure and has a lot of pain and jealousy inside of her. I feel for her, even though she's not the nicest person/sim :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options

I think that's debatable. He was open from the start about his intention to date Sera. As for his homework, well, he can't force her to do it. She does that willingly. ;) He's mischievous, but he's not mean like Sera nor evil.

I'm inclined to agree with @Maladi777 - asking Carly to set him up with Sera was practically the first thing he said to her, so it's not like he was particularly beating around the bush with that intention. As for the homework, we never actually see whether he asked Carly to do it for him, I think it's one of those things she does for him because she likes him and she's too nice (which is the exact same reason why she's trying to set up her sister with someone she has a crush on herself.

But whatever the case, truth is we know very little about what Ralph is thinking right now. We will learn a bit more about him in the near(ish) future either way.
  • Options
    Great discussion, guys. :smiley:
    I just remembered boys from when I used to go to school. They didn't exactly make anybody do their homework, but they did copy it from others. That was the way things were. Nobody thought them bad though. This seems similar to me. It's just a classmate thing with the homework. :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options

Hahaha @Sterretjeee Most unpopular opinion of all: I actually like Sera. I went into a big impassioned speech in a comment on one of ThePlumbob's chapters and I am too lazy to go into it all again :tongue:

So I am serious when I say they are good for each other. :) I want Sera to be happy and for someone to soften her. She seems like she's really insecure and has a lot of pain and jealousy inside of her. I feel for her, even though she's not the nicest person/sim :blush:

@CitizenErased14 Every character needs their fans! Now Imma hunt down the blog for that speech :lol:
  • Options

I'm inclined to agree with @Maladi777 - asking Carly to set him up with Sera was practically the first thing he said to her, so it's not like he was particularly beating around the bush with that intention. As for the homework, we never actually see whether he asked Carly to do it for him, I think it's one of those things she does for him because she likes him and she's too nice (which is the exact same reason why she's trying to set up her sister with someone she has a crush on herself.

But whatever the case, truth is we know very little about what Ralph is thinking right now. We will learn a bit more about him in the near(ish) future either way.

I know, I know! He just gives me those bad vibes. I don't like his ways. 'No' is always an option, for both sides. Carly could not do it, and Ralph could choose not to let her do it. But he does. And that makes him toxic in my opinion. But I love his character and he's a great addition to the story. So don't worry, I'll love it nevertheless :)